Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 04-16-2013, 12:15 AM

She does it often. I haven't kicked her out yet because she has no where to go. My other siblings refuse to take her in....I'm the last one who will have anything to do with her....mostly because we are the two black sheep of the family but I can't do this anymore.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 04-16-2013, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora Lorington View Post
She does it often. I haven't kicked her out yet because she has no where to go. My other siblings refuse to take her in....I'm the last one who will have anything to do with her....mostly because we are the two black sheep of the family but I can't do this anymore.
That sucks Cora, I'm sorry! My mother was the black sheep of her family so I understand how much that sucks. As much as you love her and no one else wants to support her, she can't rely on others...she has to learn to support herself :(

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 04-16-2013, 12:29 AM

Well.....if you knew my father......He disowned me because I divorced my ex husband. I don't mind being the black sheep. It means making my own decisions.

occulta
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-16-2013, 12:31 AM

Hey Cora, Hey Maria!
What are you guys up to? o 3o

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 04-16-2013, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Well.....if you knew my father......He disowned me because I divorced my ex husband. I don't mind being the black sheep. It means making my own decisions.
My mom's parents told her when she was like 10 that they never wanted her - they wanted a boy instead. And that they only cared about her older sister and younger brother >.< They were quite terrible.

But that sucked - if you divorced your ex there must have been a really good reason D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by occulta View Post
Hey Cora, Hey Maria!
What are you guys up to? o 3o
Hey there occulta! How are you doing?

I'm watching the Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (LOTR Is my FAV) and chatting how here :D

occulta
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-16-2013, 12:37 AM

I'm doing great, just ate some Fun Dip. c:
I love the Lord of the Rings, although I've only seen all of the first one and half of the second, haven't seen the third. Defiantly need to watch the whole series in one night. c:

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 04-16-2013, 12:40 AM

Hi occulta ^.^

@maria- abuse is a good enough reason for me. *shrugs*

I think tommarrow I shall tell christie she needs to find an apartment.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 04-16-2013, 12:42 AM

Quote:
I'm doing great, just ate some Fun Dip. c:
I love the Lord of the Rings, although I've only seen all of the first one and half of the second, haven't seen the third. Defiantly need to watch the whole series in one night. c:
Read the books sometime - magical!!!

oh man - that's like over 9 hours for just the normal version of all three movies XD

Quote:
Hi occulta ^.^

@maria- abuse is a good enough reason for me. *shrugs*

I think tommarrow I shall tell christie she needs to find an apartment.
Abuse is terrible - and to disown you because he wants you to put up with it? That's terrible!

Good for you!

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 04-16-2013, 12:43 AM

I'm the black sheep of my (adoptive) family.
And I'm the child of the two black sheep in my biological families'. lol
And my only full-blood sibling is also a black sheep. lol

occulta
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-16-2013, 12:43 AM

Wow...It never crossed my mind to read the books and I've been wondering what else I should pick up to read. Last book I read was The Glass Castle and it was great.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 04-16-2013, 12:44 AM

@Monstaah- its not so bad *shrugs*

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 04-16-2013, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstahh` View Post
I'm the black sheep of my (adoptive) family.
And I'm the child of the two black sheep in my biological families'. lol
And my only full-blood sibling is also a black sheep. lol
Lots of black sheep D:

Quote:
Wow...It never crossed my mind to read the books and I've been wondering what else I should pick up to read. Last book I read was The Glass Castle and it was great.
Oh I've never read The Glass Castle - I'll have to look it up!

occulta
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-16-2013, 12:47 AM

It's about a girl and her crazy family. It's a memoir and all true, but her family is so crazy that it actually made me laugh how wild they are. They're kinda hillbilly types...it's hard to explain but I really enjoyed it.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 04-16-2013, 12:49 AM

Quote:
It's about a girl and her crazy family. It's a memoir and all true, but her family is so crazy that it actually made me laugh how wild they are. They're kinda hillbilly types...it's hard to explain but I really enjoyed it.
Oh it's a memoir? I'd heard of it but never knew that! *goes to look it up*

occulta
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-16-2013, 12:50 AM

I'm not usually into non-fiction books but it was better than expected. My Visionary Lit. teacher told me about it.

What's your favorite color? o 3o

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 04-16-2013, 12:51 AM

Yeah, its kinda weird.
We all vaguely get along with our black-sheepy-ness

that said, i dont know my biological family well at all. xD

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 04-16-2013, 12:53 AM

Quote:
I'm not usually into non-fiction books but it was better than expected. My Visionary Lit. teacher told me about it.

What's your favorite color? o 3o
It's a tie between red and green - I love both :D

I don't usually read nonfiction either - never was big fan of it - seems all I read lately though are teaching books D:

Quote:
Yeah, its kinda weird.
We all vaguely get along with our black-sheepy-ness

that said, i dont know my biological family well at all. xD
I don't know my biological family at all - I'm adopted :D

occulta
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-16-2013, 12:55 AM

Ah, I love the color green. It actually used to be one of my most disliked colors, but now that color is blue...it's everywhere! D:

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 04-16-2013, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Ah, I love the color green. It actually used to be one of my most disliked colors, but now that color is blue...it's everywhere! D:
hahaha - blue IS everywhere - but it is such a soothing color!

occulta
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-16-2013, 12:58 AM

I know, I mean...I can kinda see why people would like the color blue but I'm sick of it.
I guess I should be happy though, maybe if green was everywhere I'd grow sick of it too.

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 04-16-2013, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
It's a tie between red and green - I love both :D

I don't usually read nonfiction either - never was big fan of it - seems all I read lately though are teaching books D:

I don't know my biological family at all - I'm adopted :D
I'm adopted too, but I made contact with them a few years ago and they keep trying to encourage me to visit but i have so much on my plate i'm just not sure nows the time. lol

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 04-16-2013, 01:00 AM

Quote:
I know, I mean...I can kinda see why people would like the color blue but I'm sick of it.
I guess I should be happy though, maybe if green was everywhere I'd grow sick of it too.
that's true - too much of a good thing can be annoying

Quote:
I'm adopted too, but I made contact with them a few years ago and they keep trying to encourage me to visit but i have so much on my plate i'm just not sure nows the time. lol
Aw - my brothers both found their biological families - I just don't feel the need to do so. The only reason I would ever want to is to find out my medical history and heritage...don't know that information >.<

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 04-16-2013, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
Aw - my brothers both found their biological families - I just don't feel the need to do so. The only reason I would ever want to is to find out my medical history and heritage...don't know that information >.<
I'd always been interested in the idea, getting to know 'em and stuff (I know my sister doesn't care though), and growing up I really wanted a brother--my little sister hated me because I was always kinda one of the boys. lol

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 04-16-2013, 01:16 AM

Quote:
I'd always been interested in the idea, getting to know 'em and stuff (I know my sister doesn't care though), and growing up I really wanted a brother--my little sister hated me because I was always kinda one of the boys. lol
Awww - growing up I had 2 brothers and then 2 stepbrothers - I was surrounded by boys D: XD

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 04-16-2013, 01:22 AM

Hello, Maria! How's it going?