musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ...
Penpal

Old 07-06-2017, 03:10 AM

Gizzie rox!!! more in faq

WELCOME!
Oh! Welcome! I am the store owner of this fine pop up establishment. I have all sorts of games. Card games, board games, even to the odd pack of Knuckle-bones. There is something for everyone, especially for the ones who adores video games. Don’t just stand there, come in! Enjoy what there is to offer.
Enjoy your time here. Just be careful of the imported games....anyway, grab a drink from the cooler, flop on a chair and relax <3

Last edited by musasgal; 07-21-2017 at 10:24 AM..

musasgal
Penpal

Old 07-07-2017, 02:37 AM

I have two mini games to play with you. I hope that you have fun

A classic Mene Mini Game that is zee dice. How to play is really simple. At certain points (or pages) I will tell you to aim for a number. By using this form, you have a crack at winning a random prize! A prize so random, I don’t know what it is XD The difficulty might change, or you might have to do 3 rolls to get the number. Just keep an eye out for the changes of the dice. Don’t forget to tag me to get noticed!*

Quote:
Time to roll zee dice!
Username:
[dice ]without the space[/dice]
*I’m not one of those types who hunt through the threads, so this is the best way for me to see the roll.

Oho! You spotted something near the cash register. I recently scored a sample of a prototype game. But sadly, I only got given 3 Boosters. But I don’t mind sharing it with you.

How to play:
- I have 3 booster packs on me which has 6 cards in each pack. Each card has something different on it.
- There are four quiz cards, one instant prize and one small gold prize in each booster.
- There will be three ‘openings’ at different times, so if you want a card, you have to be super quick.
- If you get a quiz card, it’s anyone’s game. I’m not going to give too much away, but the premise is still the same. Get it right, win a prize.
- Fun Fact: Did you know that the card designs are made by the wonderful Xogizmoox? Give Gizzie a huge Hi-5/hug for doing a fantastic job!
- If you are the lucky ones, you will be able to keep the card you chose, no matter what you get it ❤

So, how can you grab a card? Simple. You MUST post with the following form below:

Quote:
GIMMIE A CARD!! I WANT A CARD!!
Username:
What is your Destiny Draw?:
Second Card?:
Remember only 6 will have a chance to grab a card each “opening”. So first come, first serve. Also, be warned. There WILL be doubles in one of the packs to make things v. interesting.

EDIT: I have been asked how this form works. It's just a normal form. Destiny Draw/Second Card is just first and second choice.

Wanna have a stab at the Quiz Cards? Here’s the form:
Quote:
I GOT THE ANSWER!!
Username:
What Round? (I know this isn’t necessary, but it shows we’re on the same page):
Card Number:
Answer: (please put the answer and why you think it’s that? Be creative as you want!)
Maybe the best 4 creative answers might get a gold prize? And please, try and answer the questions before using Google/Bing/whatever. That takes away the creativity. You never know, you might surprise yourself.

Last edited by musasgal; 07-16-2017 at 08:45 PM..

musasgal
Penpal

Old 07-07-2017, 11:32 PM

Q: Hihi/Hello/Hey/Hi/hOI!
A: Heyo!

Q: Who made these WONDERFUL banners?
A: ME!! JK, it wasn't. But like the cards, I have to give a LOT of credit to Xogizmoox. Seriously, if it wasn't for Gizzie, we wouldn't have all the banners for the hosts and hostess here to be honest, I'm not good at graphic design...

Q: So, we are allowed to play games in here?
A: Nope….well…kinda. As stated above, we have two mini games for this hangout thread. Other word games can be played in the actual word game section of the forum. For other games, there are sites and simulations you can play other games on. Or if you feeling brave, grab a bunch of friends together, jump on Google Hangout, and play a few games of Cards against Humanity.

Q: Is this just about game talk?/I don’t wanna talk about the latest games
A: This is a hangout after all so talk about anything, but follow the forum guidelines please. It’s all in good fun.

Q: Can two Mini Games be played at the same time?
A: Maybe. The Store will be "open" for a week, so it could be possible.

Mini Games:
Dice Roll:

Q: Why this again? It’s overused.
A: If dice based games are overused, then why is it a popular game? But all seriousness, all events have at LEAST one full dice game, doesn’t matter if it’s a user run event or staffed run event

Q: FIRST DICE ROLL!
A: Wanna cookie?

Q: Come on, why don’t you know the prizes? You are the hostess
A: Thing is, I really don’t know what is going to be given out. Let’s find out together shall we?

Q: Why is the dice have this different set of numbers?
A: The dice will change randomly so there is a challenge every time. Think of it as a video game.

Q: Will there be a Jackpot if the number isn’t hit?
A: I don’t know, so watch this space.

Mene Leauge

Q: Why only 6 cards per ‘opening’?
A: That is the average amount for a pack of actual trading cards (I should know. I’m a collector myself). Some packs have 3, some have the average number, and some has 15, depending on what which booster and which game you are playing/collecting. That and I don’t want to tire out our wonderful artist too.
Q: Oi! It’s a rip off of *insert TCG here*
A: First, it’s a statement, not a question. Secondly, if you look around, it’s nothing like it. This is an inspiration from the TCG as a whole, not a particular one. Plus it wouldn’t be sparkly with all of that #glitter OwO

Q: Can we play games with these cards?
A: Sadly no. This is like a mini game, like other Hangout Threads that you are used to.

Q: Why did you choose cards for this?
A: TCGs/OCGs (Official Card Game) has been popular for years, but not as long as actual playing cards, and Baseball cards. Both are the inspiration for this mini game. After all, we are in a game store….right?

Q: What’s an ‘opening’?
A: Usually an opening is when you open a booster pack, booster box etc, but in this case, it’s just a different way of saying rounds like any other game in Events.

Last edited by musasgal; 07-12-2017 at 08:39 AM..

musasgal
Penpal

Old 07-09-2017, 07:01 AM

Current Jackpot: 1500g

Round 1 prize: 500g (has been won)
Round 2:not won - JACKPOT
Round 3: Jackpot hit twice!!
Round 4:

Aim to roll a _ within 2hrs

Game on!

Round 1

Q1: In the Asagao Academy Visual Novel, name the two rival clubs that are actual gaming networks on YT.
This one is indeed tricky. But the two networks I was looking for is Normal Boots (which recently revamped itself recently) and Hidden Block. If you watch channels like Space Hamsters, That One Video Gamer (The Completionist) or their friends, they are part of either network.

Q2: What is the OLDEST Trading Card Game that is out there?
I actually researched this and all I could find is Baseball cards, dating back to 1904. I wish I could find more than that :/

Q3: What game is the original friendship breaker that has a LOT of varieties of reprints and limited editions?
"Come on, let's play Monopoly...." The most recent version that has been released has been the Gamers Edition featuring Mario and co.

Q4: What does Hasan mean and what language does it come from?
Hasan means handsome in Arabic

Round 2
Q1
Q2
Q3
Q4

Round 3
Q1
Q2
Q3
Q4

Winners!
Shadami: 500g <3
Hadsvich: Nutella pinwheel cookie pop, Old Jack Frost, 600g <3
Kent: 1000g <3
Nephila: 600g

Last edited by musasgal; 07-19-2017 at 09:39 AM..

musasgal
Penpal

Old 07-10-2017, 09:36 AM

Last edited by musasgal; 07-12-2017 at 09:06 AM..

musasgal
Penpal

Old 07-11-2017, 03:09 AM

Last edited by musasgal; 07-12-2017 at 09:08 AM..

musasgal
Penpal

Old 07-14-2017, 10:52 AM

WE ARE NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 07-14-2017, 12:09 PM

Hey, musa. O: I don't really understand how to fill out the form for the card game. What does destiny draw mean? And what do I say for second draw? Yes or no?

musasgal
Penpal

Old 07-14-2017, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent View Post
Hey, musa. O: I don't really understand how to fill out the form for the card game. What does destiny draw mean? And what do I say for second draw? Yes or no?
Goof question. To put it simply, it's first and second choices of what you want. I just want to be fancy for a bit lol

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 07-14-2017, 01:10 PM

Adorable avatar, musa

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 07-14-2017, 01:11 PM

Ah, okay. So... what are the choices? XD

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-14-2017, 02:18 PM

Hi there.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 07-14-2017, 02:20 PM

hiya, pinkie!

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 07-14-2017, 05:54 PM

'pokes head in and looks around' hello 'waves'

musasgal
Penpal

Old 07-14-2017, 10:13 PM

hey everyone <3

---------- Post added 07-14-2017 at 10:15 PM ----------

Quote:
Ah, okay. So... what are the choices? XD
patience lol it will come soon enough

The Auctioneer
Better than Santa!
NPC

Old 07-15-2017, 01:11 AM

Such variety in one place.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 07-15-2017, 01:23 AM

you got that right

---------- Post added 07-15-2017 at 05:45 AM ----------

First dice roll round is going to start in the next hour!!!

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 07-15-2017, 11:13 AM

I still don't understand how to fill out the form?

musasgal
Penpal

Old 07-15-2017, 11:34 AM

Quote:
I still don't understand how to fill out the form?
For the dice roll, it's how you usually fill it in the normal minigame at an event. I might have to rework the league form since some things has changed and was kinda in a rush

Speaking of which. The first round has been postponed till I am refreshed...timezones are a pain to deal with ;/

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 07-15-2017, 11:39 AM

Nah, was still confused about the league game.

Aw, so no dice roll yet?

Junabelle
But first, coffee.

Old 07-15-2017, 04:16 PM

Hey all!

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 07-15-2017, 04:19 PM

Hello, Junabelle~ How are you? X3

Junabelle
But first, coffee.