Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via AIM to Ise Send a message via MSN to Ise

Old 04-20-2009, 08:04 PM

So I'm a generally quiet art collector unless I go into the realm of auctions, then things have a propensity to get a little bit on the flashy side, haha.

Mene has grown kind of... well, for lack of a better way to put it, boring and it's been that way for what seems like a long time. I can't seem to keep my attention on it, so I figure either getting art can or I am just tired of forum sites on the whole (which is also possible given the same has happened with the others). In that case, I'd be going for art anyway. Yay for circular logic.

Anyway, I'll be commissioning for various characters and various kinds of art, so please take a look. Do be sure to pay attention to the details.

Last edited by Ise; 04-20-2009 at 09:26 PM..

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-20-2009, 08:09 PM

Rules:

.1. Adhere to the ToS of the site.
.2. Do not offer me art you did not create.
.3. Do not steal any of the art on this page.
.4. I ask that you ask for permission to use the art you have created for me for any way that earns you RL cash ie Prints on DA etc. These are my and my beau's creations and we have plans for many of them in the future.
.5. Show at least 1 work in progress (WIP) before giving me the final art. Recently I've had a strong of issues with artists rushing headlong into the final piece and not checking to make sure things are accurate, resulting in awkward unfortunate issues.
.6. I prefer quality over quantity. I really am only interested in the best quality you can give while you have fun with something.
.7. No means no. Certain characters I have set preferences on the type of art I get, and if yours just doesn't suit them or my tastes then I'm bound to decline. Please don't take it personally, it's a matter of personal taste.

Form:

Code:
HEY! ARTSUU!

Username:
Character(s) Interested in:
Payment Requested:
Samples:

Last edited by Ise; 04-20-2009 at 10:05 PM..

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-20-2009, 08:24 PM

Funds:

Pure: Anything under my avi at any given time.

CIs:

EIs:

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-20-2009, 08:30 PM

Characters: Ise & Jace

Name: Ise
Nickname: Iseh, koneko-chan
Apparent age: 22
Race: feline
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 126lbs
Eyes: Anywhere from a sky blue to a semi-turquoise shade depending on mood, but generally blue.
Hair: Either burgundy red, sometimes with a slight violet tint to it in good lighting, or white. It's cut in a short pixie cut with bangs shifted from right to left. Sometimes the back is smooth, others it's mussed or spiked in a rather punkish manner. Ask upon commission.
Ref: These are the cuts the style is based off:
x x
Physique: Pale skin tone. Tall and lanky, with a gentle hourglass - Average bust and hips which protrude just a little.
- Misc: She has a set of cat ears and a fluffy angora tail that is vainly maintained to keep it smooth and silky. Also wears a pair of black cat eye glasses
Personality: Ise is quite the introvert. Most people who don't know her think she is a standoffish bitch at first glance. True to that, she can. She likes to be around people, but not necessarily with them. Is rather quiet unless you know her and then can be a big chatterbox. Prone to depressive mood swings, but generally a nice person overall (or so she's told).
Passions:
Music - she cannot function throughout the day without it, and wherever she is going she's noted to always have her headphones and little Zen V mp3 player. If in her room, she is consistently on her computer with her headphones on again.
Art - Ise is an artist, an illustrator to be exact. Behind her LCD monitor are bins of various supplies ranging from markers to watercolors to sculpting supplies that she hasn't used in a long time. Most everything she owns has a splotch of paint or ink on it somewhere. Also, by her desk is a large 12x19" Intuos tablet that she is struggling to learn. She NEVER goes anywhere without her sketchbook, even if she ends up not using it. If someone tries to take it or look inside without permission she gets very defensive and will swipe it, only to whack that person over the head with the book.
Reading - When she gets the time, if Ise gets hold of a good book she won't put it down until she's done. In fact, things tend to get put on hold until she's finished.
A certain dragon - :coughChaosvariablecough: Is around him as much as physically possible, and generally the two make a cavity sweet pair. She's often sitting by his legs with her head on her lap when he hasn't pulled her to sit there, or just plain cuddling. The two are generally always in close contact, be it hands or tails wrapped firmly about the other's hips.

OOC background: Ise-kit, by day, is like you or I with a job, a significant other etc. She works retail and also works as a custom framer in a local frame shop where, after four years of art school, she gets her fix of seeing more artwork. Some things she likes, others not so much.

After hours can be said to be a slightly different story. You see, Ise-kit is an art thief, but certainly not the way one might think. How she got hold of it is unknown, but she has a quill pen and brush that allow her to essentially draw or paint the opening to any painting she might so desire and to crawl right on into it. Each painting is a little alternate universe in and of itself, and when she spies something - a dress, a vase, a flower - that she likes, she sneaks in to pilfer it away. It's during one of these times that she came across her beau, among other things.

RL References:
x x x

Commissions References:

XxX

Name: Jason
Nickname: Jace, Jas, Chaosvariable, Pendejo
Apparent age: 24
Race: Dragon/ Incubus (currently residing in human form)
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 150 LB
Eyes: Hazel (range from green to brown and mixes)
Hair: Chestnut brown, dark red tint. Double length, front bangs down to throat angled back towards back of neck- After that is long, down past shoulder blades, middle of back. Often gelled into curles, bangs framing face,-sometimes straight with ends curled in, framing again and rarely tied back but when it is, bangs are usually kept down to frame.
Physique: Slim, athletic, leaning towards androgynous. Sometimes mistaken for a woman.
Personality: Eternally amused, slightly arrogant, confident, watchful and curious while being reserved with a touch of a touble-maker and flirt. Motto: Order through Chaos.
Passions:
Martial arts of various styles, fencing, reading, collecting anything and everything ranging from weapons to statues of dragons and odds and ends Researching and practicing my own brand of magick and occasionally sharing it with others. Loves to spoil his Lady Love at every possible turn and making her blush.

RL References:

x x

Commissions References:

X

Last edited by Ise; 01-19-2010 at 04:25 AM..

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-20-2009, 08:42 PM

Characters: Yoki & Teridon

Name: Yoki
Race: Vampire
Apparent Age:21, but her demeanor makes her seem a few years older in maturity
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 145 lbs, though she hardly looks it
Skin: Alabaster white
Eyes: Slim, slightly slanted with very full lashes. Silver in color.
Hair: Full length drifts nearly to the floor, but generally it is cut somewhere between the small of her back to her knees. It's raven black, with all the sheens of color included, and is in fountain curls.
Reference: X
Physique: Tall and willowy, she has a very slender hourglass shape and is perfectly fit and toned from both dancing as well as hard labor in the fields when she was yet mortal. She is neither small nor large in the hips and bust, she's probably a small C. In general she's proportionate, slender and svelte.
Personality: Very moody, forever torn between acceptance and denial of her own nature. Often she may come across as calm and well composed, even cold to many but inwardly she is always a torrent of thought and emotions along with a well hidden gentleness. It's very rare for a true laugh or smile to escape her, often her lover mentions his desire to see her "smile that sad smile at me once more." More often than not she is enigmatic and a little aloof.
Passions:
- Dancing: First and foremost love in her life when it comes to passions. You name it she likely can dance it and to near perfection. Several thousand years is plenty of time to master such things. She loses herself in her own little world when dancing and it is often where she truly relaxes and allows herself some happiness.
- Reading: She is somewhat of a bookworm, if several story libraries in her home have anything to say about it. She reads both out of curiosity and boredom as well as to keep up with the times. Subjects range from apothecary practices to philosophy.
- Cello/violin: Violin was her first instrument, but cello was another early acquisition to her instrumental repertoire. She is highly skilled in both. In reality she loves all stringed instruments, but these two are her favorite to play.

Image References:
x x x x

Name: Teridon
Race: Vampire
Apparent Age: About 30
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 194 lb
Skin: Natural skin tone.
Physique: Semi-broad shouldered, well muscled but not overly so. Not Lanky thin, well proportioned, strong athletic build.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Long silvery-white, very wavy, more so the further down it gets.No bangs,long all around, flowing out behind him in true dramatic form.
Personality: Playful, arrogant, manipulative. He's been everywhere you can think of, lived, learned and had his hand in the proverbial "cookie jar" of wherever he's been. Calm and calculating but loyal to those he cares about- a single individual in particular. He will do anything to protect those certain people. Teridon has the resources to get anything he wants and particularly collects fine things and antiques- expensive tastes.

References:

Image References: These are unfortunately the only two commissions I have that can properly reference Teridon. The issue is they're both in profile, so it doesn't give the best idea of his face. xD; Below these are a couple of references just for an idea of his structure, so please take a look at them.

XxX

These are NOT Teridon. They are illustrations of Juste Belmont, who my beau found to resemble Teridon the most in terms of facial and body structure. They both have chiseled features, a slightly broader muscular build and are both masculine but beautiful- though you'd never mistake him for a woman.

Xx

Last edited by Ise; 11-17-2009 at 12:38 AM..

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-20-2009, 08:44 PM

Characters: Hem & Tobin

Name: Tobin
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 145 lbs
Skin: Pale in complexion, burns easily. She has a more peaches ' cream complexion, a bit more yellow than pink undertones.
Eyes: Emerald green
Hair: Tricky thing, her hair changes almost as fast as her tempestuous moods. It's safe to assume it changes color and style weekly, but it's always fairly short and very much along the punk/emo/scene set of styles. She likes it choppy, uneven and often spiky. Most common hair color is a bright red. She and Hem share similar, kind of androgynous hair styles. Tobin likes to accessorize more, though, with hair bands, brightly colored clips and the like.
Hair References: x x x x x x x x x x
Physique: Tobin is tall and fairly slender. She's got a good musculature given she works out regularly, her favorite thing being the kick bag. She is also no stranger to martial arts, so she's got decent definition. A little on the smaller end for bust, small B, slender hips.
Personality: Tobin is a hellcat, to put it simply. She has an attitude and like hell is she afraid to use it. She is not one of the most tactful people on the planet and does have some issues with anger on occasion, not to mention reckless behavior. She's a good, loyal friend, though, the sort who had and would get herself spending the night at the police station for knocking out someone harassing a friend. Due to a plethora of issues growing up, she hasn't always made the best choices when it comes to others in her life and has gotten hurt plenty for it but on the flip side it made her fiercely independent from a very young age, enough so that she moved out of the tenement she lived in with her parents by age 16. The only one who has been there through it all is Hem whom she shares a bizarre and twisted relationship full of biting put downs, frequent spats and a lot of wrestling around. She is also part of a small band that sticks to a more punk/goth set of rules, being the main vocalist and often also playing bass, even if it's only in her spare time.

References: Newly worked up character, unfortunately I have only a rough sketch bust and RL reference images to work from at this moment.

x

Name: Hem
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 145lbs
Skin: Light skin with only a slight hint of tan during winter, but easily gets a tan during summer if he spends a little time outside. No facial hair.
Eyes: Solid moss green with flecks of color.
Hair: Think...emo. Any odd hairdo will do, regardless of whether it might be taken as femme or not. Often the back is short while the front is long, sometimes spiked. Colors have gone over the entire range of colors, often natural hue of black with blue tint. IF he really want's to just be a pain, he'll wear a natural wig and laugh his ass off when people are taken aback by the hair.
Hair References: x x x x x x x x x x
Physique: Very lean, a little bit on the gangly side aside from being very toned. Often ends up being mistaken for a girl.
Piercings: Small stainless steel ring in eyebrow and both nipples
Personality: The quintessential trouble maker. Even as a kid, he loved to play tricks and games on people. Will actively just watch people to figure them out and is not afraid to stand up and tell someone when they're being stupid. Takes it in stride when people mistake him for a girl and can only smirk. Always playful but can be serious when necessary. Spends a lot of time with his best friend since childhood, Tobin. Plays in a band- sings and plays both guitar and drums but can also play violin. Moved out at age of 16 so he is independent and hardworking. Mostly get's what he wants and if he doesn't he can figure out a way to do so in the end.

Spends ample time between gym, band, working and martial arts and yet, still manages to find time to hang out with his friends, mostly Tobin. Some people don't understand their relationship but that doesn't bother him- they'll either get used to it or not. He is fiercely protective of anyone that hurts the people he cares about. Most people don't even know his real name, he just goes by Hem or Hemlock.

References: Newly worked up character, unfortunately I have only a rough sketch bust and RL reference images to work from at this moment.

x

Last edited by Ise; 04-20-2009 at 09:51 PM..

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-20-2009, 08:46 PM

Characters: Abiah & Mikh'ail

Name: Abiah
Weight:
Skin:
Eyes:
Hair:
Physique:
Personality:

References:

Name: Mikh'ail
Weight:
Skin:
Eyes:
Hair:
Physique:
Personality:

References:

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-20-2009, 08:52 PM

Commissions Spotlight:

::Click Me::

Artist: Noa
Gallery: http://www.Erina.deviantart.com

Noa was the first to take a real stab at Teridon without anything but hastily snatched up references to give an idea of what he looks like. This is a companion piece to the one of Yoki she did for me. He is Yoki's beau, and in his half evolved form carries a pair of large raven wings.

Last edited by Ise; 09-15-2009 at 04:38 PM..

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-20-2009, 09:27 PM

:sways to Right Round: Alright, this thread is now open for posting, though I'm setting up right now still. I need to go in and put the form and the rest of mine and Jace's characters.

Croon
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Croon Send a message via MSN to Croon Send a message via Yahoo to Croon

Old 04-20-2009, 10:11 PM

RAAAAAAAAAWR
HAHAHA!
FIRST POST! 8DDDDDDDD

okay, working on that watercolor still xD;;;
Hungryyy.

Anna_Crackers
*^_^*

Old 04-20-2009, 10:12 PM

HEY! ARTSUU!

Username:Anna_Crackers
Character(s) Interested in: Any of your characters. I would love to draw Ise & Jace Yoki, or whoever you need. I love challenges, so if you have new characters that don't have intense refs, I'd love to draw them.
Payment Requested: I'd love a valentiines belt or boa (actually any of those items) They're rarer, tho0ugh and I know that they are harder to give up. If you would like to make that sort of investment then we can talk about what you'd like.
For a painted cg half body (examples on my da) I'd really like the chicky on my head (soocute!)
Prices are always negotiable, and if you have an item you'd like to throw at me, I'll tell you what you can get out of it.

Samples:My DA account and if you want to see the good, the bad and the ugly: My photobucket

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-20-2009, 10:23 PM

Crooneh: Lol, once I know I can sit I plan on working on something myself. Probably bouncing between Rozalin for Edgar and a personal piece that'll take me awhile to finish 'cause I'm a slow pain in the ass -3-;

Anna: x3 I'll have to take a look. You're right, though, I hold on to my EIs something fierce, especially the V-day '07s. xD; They're even harder for me to part with because I did about :thinks: 12 - 15 full bodied detail sketches for 'em that took me a few months.

I'll get back to you soon. x3 Thank you for the offer. I lean on asking for chibis of Hem and Tobin, because yours have a lot of character to them and I think they'd be awesomely adorable to see them in that style badgering one another, ha ha >D

Anna_Crackers
*^_^*

Old 04-20-2009, 10:38 PM

@Ise
Yah, I totally understand! It's hard to give away items you work so hard for. But i would love to do a chibi couple, it's a fun style to work with. :)

Croon
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Croon Send a message via MSN to Croon Send a message via Yahoo to Croon

Old 04-20-2009, 10:45 PM

Iseh:
I'm ALMOST done the color, and then I get to just ink. -w-
And do some fun ink sprays on the boa. Cx

Just need to adjust the red and finish painting the red stone on one of the horns, and then it's all inking from there! >w<

So far, so good! xD;;;
Hope everything turns out okay x-x;;;

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-20-2009, 10:51 PM

Anna: x3 I just wish I had more refs of those two to offer you. All I have are the busts I did with the rough colors, examples of hairstyles to choose from and I'll look up clothing refs. Tobin tends to like punk, sometimes with a very retro flare in patterns and neon colors. Hem leans more on the current "classic" punk and emo stuff including tight skinny jeans, steel toed boots and t-shirts with obnoxious sayings. xD;;;

They have the sort of relationship where they fling offensive and damn near abusive comments at each other that has people who don't know them gaping. xD;; Either people can't stand 'em or they get over it. They'll beat on each other in sparring matches or wrestling around and they'll even get into fights over one another, though they aren't "together" like they should be by now. xD;;

Amusing example scenario:

Tobin and Hem spend plenty of nights crashing at one another's apartments for whatever reason. At one point they're living together. Tobin's out in the kitchen, wandering around at night in nothing but a skimpy pair of bikini cut underwear and a tank top. Hem wanders out, they're horsing around and joking with one another (he's in nothin' but boxers) and his current flame wanders out, half-awake in nothing but the comforter to see them and is quite confused, jealous to boot.

xD;; shit like that is expected with them.

Crooneh: Sounds like fun~ I wanna see when it's done!

Croon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-20-2009, 10:57 PM

-dries ink with a hairdryer-
xD;;;;;;;;;

Dry, ink! DRRRYYYYY! D8<

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-20-2009, 11:00 PM

xD; Gotta be careful with that or it'll start making weird streaks on you...

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 04-20-2009, 11:23 PM

Sorry for disappearing. Lost my fucking hard drive. A bit peeved.

Love and such. Will make free art later.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-20-2009, 11:24 PM

Which hard drive? :snuggles:

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 04-20-2009, 11:25 PM

Primary slave. Meaning... oh, all my art, music, wips, and photos. 8D

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-20-2009, 11:29 PM

Ugh xX Sounds like when I lost my external. Know the cause? Hopefully your things can still be pulled off.

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 04-20-2009, 11:31 PM

Extracting what I can while it flashes warning, loss is imminent, blah blah. *sigh*

It was acting funny a while ago, hiding my files. But then it up and stopped. Can't find any logical reason ANYWHERE, Matt says sometimes they just die, and Steve once lost 500 gigs of anime that way.

Totally didn't need this right now.

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-20-2009, 11:36 PM

Ugh. --; Yeah, sometimes they do just up and die. Always at the most inopportune moments.

I hope you manage to get it all off. :snuggles:

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 04-20-2009, 11:49 PM

Me too... .-. ;

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-21-2009, 12:23 AM

:curls up miserably: I don't know what to say or do to make Jace feel better....