ImYourGimmick
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-20-2010, 10:44 PM

→|WELCOME/CONTENTS|←

→|WELCOME TO THE OC ART EXCHANGE|←

→|(( i MAY HAVE STARTED AN EXCHANGE THREAD WiTH MY OLD ACCOUNT, BUT i CANNOT FiND iT. SO iF i HAD...PLEASE FORGiVE ME! DX )) ANYWAYS...OK, JUST TO BE CLEAR: THiS iS NOT A "DRAW THE OC ABOVE YOU THREAD". HERE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO iS POST YOU OC'S, STAY AND CHAT, AND WAiT FOR iNTERESTED ARTiSTS TO DRAW YOUR OC'S. C: FOR MORE DETAiLS...PLEASE READ ON.|←

→|CONTENTS|←

→|1. WELCOME/CONTENTS ||| 2. DETAiLS/RULES ||| 3. GiMMiE'S iNFO/OC'S ||| 4. THE FORM ||| 5. THE OC LiST ||| 6. ART GiVEN/RECiEVED |←

→|WELCOME/CONTENTS|←

----------

→|DETAiLS/RULES|←

→|iMPORTANT:READ!|←

→|NOW...ALL YOU HAVE TO DO iS POST YOUR OC(S) iN LiNKS (NO IMG) iN A SUBMiSSiON FORM, GiViNG A BRiEF SUMMARY OF YOUR OC. i WiLL THEN POST YOUR OC'S BACK ON THE FiRST PAGE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE. THAN ANY ARTiSTS THAT MAY BE iNTERESTED iN YOUR OC WiLL BE ABLE TO DRAW FOR YOU. PLEASE DON'T JUST POST YOUR OC'S THEN LEAVE. :/ iF YOU DO NOT STAY ACTiVE iN THE THREAD, I HAVE THE AUTHORiTY TO REMOVE YOUR OC'S FROM THE LiST. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO NOT POST MORE THAN 5 OC'S AT A TiME. iF YOU'D LiKE TO UPDATE OR RE-SUBMiT YOUR FORM WiTH DiFFERENT OC'S PLEASE iNFORM ME AND POST A NEW FORM. SO...HOPE EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS WHAT i'M TRYiNG TO ACCOMPLiSH WiTH THiS THREAD AND CAN ENJOY. C:|←

→|DETAiLS/RULES|←

----------

→|GiMMiE'S iNFO/OC'S|←

→|GiMMiE'S OC'S|←

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
[imgleft]http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss96/ELECTRiC_STARS/JiYunScand.jpg[/imgleft]
Ji-Yun

°Age// 19
°Hair//
• White on top; messy faux hawk style
•Black on bottom; straight & Black ears
•It's slightly similar to this; °
°Eyes//
His left eye is blue and his right is a purple//indigo color
•The difference is very slight, but still obvious.
°Tattoos//
•One cross on his left cheek; ends at his chin line and extends upwards underneath his hair. Most of the time the only visible part of this tattoo is the horizontal line underneath his eye.
•On medium sized cross in the middle of his stomach; in the area below his chest around his upper abs.
°Piercings//
•He has two anti-eyebrow piercings; one under each eye.
•He has his lips pierced. Snakebites. (Meaning one piercing on either sides of his bottom lip.)
•He can have two eyebrow piercings on his left eyebrow. Or none at all.
•Two regular gauge “cartilage” piercing; one on each ear.
•First "lobe" piercing on both ears, the bottom most ones, should be gauged slightly. (About a 0 gauge.)
•Then his double piercings on each ear should be gauged smaller than the size before. (About a 2 gauge.)
•Piercings horizontal right below his collarbones.
•Piercings vertically placed at his hip lines.
•Piercings horizontally right below his nipples.
°Other Important Information//
•He’s an extremely laid back person, but not to be confused with lazy.
•He’s got a very apathetic attitude; has a “badass” look about him.
•He’s got a very scene//punk type style.
•He’s very independent, prideful, and always composed.
•He can be irritated easily, but does not have a bad temper; he rarely lashes out. He’s the type to react with harsh words rather than brute force or violence.
•He has a black, medium sized cat tail.
•Ji-Yun’s usually a loner. He’s always been alone; even when he was younger. He has no known family. This is the hidden reason behind him being so dedicated and hardworking with everything he does; to prove he can rise above it all. He attends college with close to perfect grades, works diligently in any part time jobs he may have, and can manage for himself in almost every other aspect; such as living expenses. He looks like a total badass, but he's actually a very well rounded young adult. He just has his gaurd up very high to keep from getting hurt; great composure. Other than Yokota, he's never opened up to anyone. Therefore; he's awkward about expressing his feelings. That's why he always seems so apathetic or emotionless. Only Yokota gets him. ( :
°Outfit References// AAA BB CC DDD
•If there are outfits without colors given, please ask me for the color references before continueing.
•I am always interested in new outfit designs, and I understand that artistic freedom is favored. But due to my unsatisfaction with past arts; If you choose to not use one of my given outfit references, I ask that you please show me a rough sketch of an outfit design before continueing on with any arts. I am very picky, so please don't get offended if I dissapprove. If I like your design I may ask to keep it as an official outfit reference. And in that case, I would always give the original artist full credit for the design.
°Other References// °°°°°°
•Please refrain from using any of the following outfits. These refs are only given as extra examples.

Ji-Yun

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
[imgright]http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss96/ELECTRiC_STARS/YokotaChib1resize.jpg[/imgright]
Yokota

°Age//
•Looks about 17-18
°Hair//
•His hair looks like this;
•A very light, almost faded blonde on top
•A medium/light blue on bottom
•Two black streaks on either sides of his face
•His hair slightly curls at the crown, but straightens at the ends.
•He had one small horn on the left side of his head.
°Eyes//
•They can either be a deep green or a very bright green, I guess depending on moods and lightings.
°Tattoos//
•”Handcuffs”; one black ring on both wrists.
•”Choker”; a black ring around his neck
•A cross that goes horizontal under his collar bone, then vertical over his shoulder, ending in front of his “area” and his lower back on the other side.
°Piercings//
•Two teardrop piercings, one under each eye.
•One vertical piercing right below his chest.
•One vertical under his bellybutton.
°Other Important Information//
•He has a medium length demon tail and one small black wing on his right shoulder.
•He’s very dependant. He can’t do a lot of things on his own.
•He’s slightly childish. He pouts when he doesn’t get his way, he’s really awkward about a lot of things, he can be really loud and energetic, ect.
•He’s very upbeat, and is always happy unless given a reason by Ji-Yun to not be.
•The only thing we know about his past is that he used to be an angel, but he saw Ji-Yun and fell in love instantly. To be with Ji-Yun to ran away to Earth, and as punishment for abandoning heaven for a human, he was exiled. That’s how he came to be a half demon with only one horn, a tail and one wing. His tattoos are also symbols of how he is never again welcomed into heaven. That is why the idea behind them are constraints; handcuffs and chocker; constrained to hell for eternity.
°Outfit References// °°°°
•Yokota is almost always wearing nothing more than back pants. The pants may either be straight, or skinnies. And occasionally he’ll have black semi-formal shoes, but not often.
•If you have any other outfit ideas in mind, please make a sketch of it to get my approval before continuing on with the art.
°Other References// °°°°°
•Please refrain from using any of the following outfits. These refs are only given as extra examples.

Yokota

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ji-Yun & Yokota

Necessary Information;

The following information pertains to the general information of the characters when drawing them both. These are the important bits of information that should be read.

•Ji-Yun is a healthy tone of pale, compared to Yokota who has a medium, extremely light tanned appearance.
•Ji-Yun is a little bit taller than Yokota. Not by much, but the difference should be just enough that it’s obvious.
•Ji-Yun is skinny, but very toned, giving him a slightly bigger appearance than Yokota who is just very skinny.
•Ji-Yun was as straight as they come before Yokota came around. He'd be considered somewhat of a “player” before Yokota, but he had never been in love; only dated around.
•Yokota loves Ji-Yun more than anything else in the word, and would do anything to make him happy.
•Yokota would be considered gay; because Ji-Yun is the only person he’s ever loved and has ever been with. Yokota had no past dating experience.

Irrelevant Story Outline;

The following information is just the basics of thier story. This part is not necessary to draw them perfectly. This only tells you of thier background and may help to give the artists ideas as to poses, mood, expressions ect.

Story coming soon...

Ji-Yun & Yokota

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

→|MY ART RULES|←

→|[color]DO NOT STEAL. ||| DO NOT EDiT MY ART iN ANY WAY WiTHOUT MY PERMiSSiON. ||| AND i HAVE THE RiGHT TO ADD iN ANY OTHER RULES LATER ON AS i SEE FiT.|←

→|WiLL DO|←

→|BOYS/GiRLS ||| OC'S|←

→|WON'T DO|←

→|AVi'S/OC'S WiTHOUT REFS. (i REFUSE TO DRAW FROM TEXT REFS. :/) ||| FULL ANTHRO. (EARS AND TAiLS ARE FiNE.) ||| MECHA ||| PEOPLE WiTH NO BANGS OR A MiDDLE HAiR PART ||| GUYS WiTH LONG HAiR ||| DOMiNATELY WHiTE OR BLACK DRESSED|←

→|GiMMiE'S iNFO/OC'S|←

----------

→|THE FORM|←

→|FiLL OUT THiS FORM OR YOU OC'S WiLL BE iNGORED|←

→|iT'S VERY SiMPLE...C:|←

(( Will have a code soon. ))

→|THE FORM|←

----------

→|THE OC LiST|←

→|YOUR OC'S WiLL GO HERE...|←

→|ARTiSTS: PLEASE CHOOSE FROM EiTHER MY OC'S (iN: GiMMiE'S iNFO/OC'S POST) OR THE FOLLOWiNG OC'S HERE. PLEASE REMEMBER TO POST THE FiNiSHED ART HERE iN THE THREAD. C:|←

→|NO OCS YET...|←

→|THE OC LiST|←

----------

→|ARTS GiVEN/RECiEVED|←

→|ALL ART GiVEN AND RECiEVED iN THiS THREAD:|←

→|ALL ARTS THAT ARE POSTED iN THiS THREAD WiLL BE DiSPLAYED HERE WiTH THE iNFORMATiON: FROM AND TO WHO. C:|←

→|NO ARTS TO DiSPLAY AS OF NOW. :C|←

→|ARTS GiVEN/RECiEVED|←

Last edited by ImYourGimmick; 02-20-2010 at 11:31 PM..

Forsaken Eyes
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-04-2010, 11:09 PM

Yay! First post <3
Good luck Gimmick :)

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 04-04-2010, 11:12 PM

Gimmick, you never made accurate posts like I suggested. ><;;

Lepelo
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-05-2010, 01:07 PM

I drew Yokota ^-^
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
Hope you like it!

~My OC~
Age~ 13
Height~ 5"9
Hair~ Light blue, and bangs that split in the middle.
Eyes~ Bright Green or Dark Green depending on the color scheme
Details~ A very laid back (and lazy) type of girl.
Very humble and kind, but not a saint
Very sympathetic towards people, but she can also be a b*tch when she feels like it.
Independant, cant do many things with other people around to "mess it up". But she does love to be around her friends.
A very neutral person. Not happy or depressed.
Her legs are the things that make her so tall. There a little over a yard stick high.
She has a tall and skinny build, many people tell her "Wow your tall!" or, "You should be a model!"
She has naturally tan skin
Since shes so tall, people mistake her for being at least 15 or 16.
Has that half-closed eyes look, and usually has the kitty smile.
Ex. Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 04-06-2010, 12:51 AM

Name: Suona

Race: Special race (haven't decided on a name yet, but almost elvish)/Human

Appearance: When it comes to features, she is rather average. She has jet black hair that is somewhere from the middle of her back to her waist in length. Its usually just down and straight, but she'll sometimes put it in a braid (like so) or up in order to get it out of her way when she's busy or wants to relax. If it gets moist sometimes, then it curls a little. Her ears are longish and pointed like an elves would be, and have a few peircings and cuffs. Her eyes are usually blue, but sometimes hint to a gray shade. She's from older times, so she wears more of the old classic clothes. And she travels a lot so they need to be light and comfortable, and they're usually clothes that men would be wearing (gets told by Doyle that she isn't feminine enough). She also keeps a dagger at her side and has a belt with pockets for storing things; along with a pouch that stays on her right hip (Doyle hides in it ;P) She is just about always wearing boots, and sometimes will have a bow with arrows, but not always. She has a lean body from constantly moving and is a little toned. She is not too curvy, having a "medium" bust size, although she has a bubble butt (doyle mocks her for trying so hard not to be feminine, and yet she can't hide it) Also see below for some artists interpretations of her.

Personality: Very blunt and serious most of the time. She'll relax and joke around with people she knows and trusts, but she's always very wary. Very independant and hates to lose anything. Also very stubborn and usually rather bull-headed. She smirks (her way of "not smiling") a lot and is always lifting an eyebrow with her expressions. Also rather sarcastic. She gets irritated rather easily and will let off a slew of words when she can't get things to work right.

Interesting facts: She knows a small amount of spells, but usually messes them up. Her eye color changes a bit with her moods. She doesn't tend to get along well with people, but has good manors until they dont act how she wants. Doyle is her best friend and she can rarely be found without him. She likes to sketch nature and animals in her spare time, but doesn't like to show them to anyone.

History: She's lived with her mom and her little sister her whole life, and hasn't seen her father since we was just a kid. Her mom never talks about why or tells them much about him. Her mother saved Doyle from drowning when she was very small, and he's been around every since. Her mom tried to teach her cooking and spells, but she was always more interested in fighting with the boys and learning archery.

References: Can be found in the link that was given above. They're not all exact, but rather different artists interprtations.
Use your imagination? Its loved <3

Name: Doyle

Race: Forest Sprite

Appearance: He's about 6 inches tall with spiky, maroonish orange (like a red-head would be but a little darker and more red) hair that sticks out a bit past his pointy little ears (kind of like so, but a little more like the image shown below). He has a creamy, tanish white skin tone and some freckles on his face. He has wings that are mostly transparent with a slight red hue to them, but only appear when he is flying (has the ability to make them disappear so as not to hinder him). His eyes are a leafy green with some gold and he wears the strangest clothes. Usually vests are worn and sometimes hats, and he always has things from nature somewhere on his outfit.

Personality: He has a lot of energy and is full of humor. He behaves very gentlemanyly, being kind and curtious, but he is also a flirt at times. He is also very protective of Suona and is hostile against most men. He has a slight irish accent (but no one is quite sure why; maybe he likes to pretend) and smiles oftens, smirks, or is usually scowling at Suona. He is very rarely somber looking.

Intersting Facts: He always has a great story to go with his odd clothes, which are usually just silly made up stories. Or so it would seem. He doesn't like any guys going near Suona. Is actually a bit frightened by water. He has a small flute that he carries around with him, and he loves to sing. Very old fashioned. He'll often be found in a pouch on Suona's hip (so people can't see him) or hidden on her shoulder in her hair. Also, he hates being called a "Leprechaun" or a "Fairy". He will clearly emphasise each time that he is a "Sprite". Doesn't usually use foul words, and often scolds Suona for using them when she gets angry.

History: Suona and him have known each other since they were both young, so most of his history is being with Suona as they grew up. When they stilled lived back in the old town, he lived in the forest at their favorite pond. They met because her mother found him when he was young and had nearly drowned in the pond, that's why he's so bothered by water.

References:
[IMGleft]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f111/Suona08/doyle_by_xxxarcxangelxxx_edited.jpg[/IMGleft]
More here
He is older than most of the art makes him out to be.

Last edited by Suona; 04-06-2010 at 12:56 AM..

The Bunny Prince
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-06-2010, 05:28 AM

I'mma try draw Jun ;u;.
---
Ume pictures by PrinceTurnip - Photobucket
Draw my oc Ume? ;u;

Kiako
We are heroes; heroes of the nig...

Old 08-02-2010, 08:55 AM

I am going to draw one of your characters. Is that cool? :eager:

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-02-2010, 09:49 AM

Aren't we supposed to post your form and not just post our oc descriptions? Since you have no form yet, but it says to post the form or our OC will be ignored.

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 08-14-2010, 05:57 AM

Ji Yun is too cute!
:' )