ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 03-17-2009, 09:05 PM

Thats just weird if you ask me lol.

Retsu
Abel Nightroad's Personal Blood ...
Send a message via AIM to Retsu Send a message via Yahoo to Retsu

Old 03-17-2009, 09:21 PM

Yes, well, before Kratty started getting me into Trinity Blood, I thought it was pretty weird for there to be a type of vampire that must feed on other vampires in order to survive... And yet, in human form, is completely human, aside from the accelerated healing. Lol

So... *shrug* XD

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 03-17-2009, 10:04 PM

Yes well until i heard it from kratty i never knew there was such a thing as a vampire feeding on another vampire xD.

Silver Crusnik
Kittenfais Overlord

Old 03-18-2009, 03:08 AM

If you think about it the way it's laid out in Trinity Blood, it's not really that big a deal.

Humans colonized Mars in the late future, and in order to survive on the planet, they created a sort of beneficial bacteria. Then when they came back to Earth once they heard about everyone nuking each other like re-res, the bacteria, known as the bacillus, mutated and started feeding on their blood cells, causing them to become vampiric. The Crusnik nanomachines I'm not quite sure about, there's some controversy as to whether they were found out about on Mars or humanmade, I think they were from Mars, and were implanted into the four test tube babies, Lilith, Cain, Abel, and Seth, thus making them Crusniks. And those nanomachines feed on the bacillus.

Lol, sounds really dorky that I know all this.

Retsu
Abel Nightroad's Personal Blood ...
Send a message via AIM to Retsu Send a message via Yahoo to Retsu

Old 03-18-2009, 03:53 AM

Lol, nice... XD I don't think it's really dorky, it just shows how dedicated you are. ^^

Silver Crusnik
Kittenfais Overlord

Old 03-18-2009, 04:29 AM

Haha, dedicated. Some people wouldn't call it that. =P

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 03-19-2009, 06:21 AM

Hmm i want to read this now :P

Silver Crusnik
Kittenfais Overlord

Old 03-19-2009, 03:24 PM

Go to a bookstore and buy it, it's quite fun, if not a bit confusing. :rofl:

I don't know how the release dates are in NZ, but so far, here we have 9 Manga volumes, 5 Light Novels (2 for one part of the series, 3 for the other. You can tell, they're different colors), and the whole season of the anime.

I actually wish they'd release more novels. There's more awesome in there. Besides, the manga is based off of Reborn on the Mars, and they don't even have a lot of those books out. T__T

disturbed66
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via ICQ to disturbed66 Send a message via Yahoo to disturbed66

Old 03-19-2009, 04:43 PM

*has just learned somthing*
So thats why abel goes all cool like that.. huh..

Hello Crusnik i just so happened to pick up the latest relise of
Trinity blood too the other day. How odd that ive fond this within a day of buying it.
Woot

wait.. there's novels.0-o wow my book store stinks *now is pouty*

Silver Crusnik
Kittenfais Overlord

Old 03-19-2009, 05:52 PM

XD, tis the irony of life. And yep, there's novels. These are the first from both series...es?

disturbed66
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-20-2009, 05:19 AM

Ow waiit. OK yea we have those.
I always thought they where just a novel about the manga thats already out.
XD thats so silly of me to think.
I was actually thinking the other day to cosplay on mene as Cain.. but i dont have the white wings only the black ones.
unless if i say his choice in life has made him spill paint on his wings...>>....<<... thats my story and im sticking too it.

Silver Crusnik
Kittenfais Overlord

Old 03-20-2009, 06:29 PM

You and I should totally do a joint venture on cosplaying. Then we could have random fights in threads, :rofl:

But Mene's a bit harder than I'd like to cosplay anyone. And the only things they have close to Abel's cassock is that Austere Rhapsody jacket, which is gray. D<

But yeah, the manga are based off of the magenta-colored books, and the anime is based off of both, with a few of the stories from the red-colored books, aka the bits about Asta, Silent Noise, and some of Hugue's misadventures. Lol. So the red ones are definitely something independent to look into. :yes:

<.< Btw, you could say I dumped paint on your wingus. XD Or you could trade for a short while with me, insofar as the white wings. I have black ones, but I figure taking collateral for borrowing is smart. But that's if an outfit can ever be achieved. ._.

Obtw, to any of the freebie-lurkers, I did finish my last freeb, so now I'm all freed up!

Shan's freeb. Tis a Gaia avi

disturbed66
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-21-2009, 01:18 AM

I'll keep that in mind, thanks for offering to allow me to barrow. ^^
Now i just havta spend some time creating the outfit. I have a few itams that should get me started. But.. i like to get my cosplays as close as i can. ^^

Ive cosplay as drizzt here for a few days. (if you know who that is ^^)

BUt yes epic battle should be fun.
Cain charter well for the small bits ive seen and read him in. hes a gental, smileing guy with missed up ideals.

I wonder how much the white ones cost.. mayhaps i could just play the chopper game for hours on in XD

Yuri-san
Anime/Manga Addict

Old 03-28-2009, 02:14 AM

If you're still taking requests, I'd love it if you could consider one of my OCs or one of my sister's OCs!
I know they're not Menewshan Avitars, but practice is still practice neh?
Your art is adorable and I'd love to add it to our collection if you accept :3
-was looking through the first few pages and came across a couple drawings you posted-
Clickie <3