Mirana
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-08-2010, 12:12 AM

Form:
I'd like an outfit please! <3
What type: I love girly/lacy, but also love steampunk! Something that has both elements (if possible) will be loved!
Colors you really want in the outfit: Creme, beige, or browns.
I am a: girl I dress like a: girl <3
Event: I'm open! My everyday clothing I wear are dresspants, blouse, and vest. So I wouldn't mind something different, but I"m formal, don't mind dressing up or down. :3
Other: No heels that I would break my leg in, please and thank you!
also... is flat-chested. nothing that requires cleavage - I don't got any. XD

mwahhaha
Jesus is super rad

Old 02-19-2010, 02:59 AM

@Mirana: I'll work on your stuff when I get a break. My semester started in October, so I'm it's almost finals week for me. Your style sounds adorable! It'll be fun to arrange!

EDIT: Here's your outfit! The cream colored top is lace with cotton beneath it (so you aren't flashing everyone ;) ) and those are flat ladies oxford shoes. ^^ I wish I had a pair!

Last edited by mwahhaha; 02-23-2010 at 07:57 PM..

mwahhaha
Jesus is super rad

Old 01-07-2011, 04:26 AM

Just a post to say that I've reopened as a portrait shop. Yay~

.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)
Send a message via MSN to .Simplicity.

Old 01-07-2011, 08:34 PM

Ooo, is there any way you could possibly do my avatar? >w<
I'd love realistic art of it. <3

Setsuko
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-07-2011, 11:00 PM

Description: This female is italian. She has thick, long, dark-brown hair that splits above her left brow. Her eyes are a shade of yellow and green {but more green} and has lovely thick lashes. She has a small gap, veiled by her average sized lips {not too small, not too big}. Instead of having a cute button nose, her nose is a bit longer than the others. She has C cup breasts and her shoulder leangth is not long at all. She wears a royal blue turtleneck that's missing the sleeves with large silver hooped earings~!
Picture:
http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/...aandkotone.png

Sorry if the descripton's a bit verbose ^^"
But, thank you in advance!

mwahhaha
Jesus is super rad

Old 01-09-2011, 10:09 PM

awesome! two bites! =D I'll take both of your requests, then, and I'll start tonight or tomorrow morning.
.Simplicity.: oh, pretty! is it all right if I remove your avatar's hat and hat pin, though?
Setsuko: that description is just fine. :) I left my order form simple so that people could present their characters/avatars as they saw fit. your character sounds cool.

.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)

Old 01-09-2011, 11:46 PM

That's fine with me! <3
Do as you please with my avatar. c: <3

mwahhaha
Jesus is super rad

Old 01-10-2011, 07:12 AM

Coolios! I'll post the art when it's done.

.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)

Old 01-10-2011, 07:13 AM

Awesome! I can't wait. <3

angelbabe1
Account OC is Sekhmet (my avi)

Old 01-11-2011, 05:38 AM

hello :3
I would like one of you are free to do it~

Picture:

feel free to do her in any emotion, I'm not to picky on stances.

Description: her hair is light blue and her blues a little darker blue please~
she is a ice mage and a great archer. :) her name is Sarabellea.

thank you very much if you can do this!! :D <3

mwahhaha
Jesus is super rad

Old 02-02-2011, 03:03 AM

Hey guys! Sorry I vanished for a while. Real Life got a bit intense. O_O Anyway...
@.Simplicity. - which avatar do you want me to do? I started the red headed one and if you don't want me to do that one anymore, just let me know. Either way, please post an image of which avatar you want. Thanks. :D

@Setsuko & angelbabe1: I'll start on your pictures now, too. That way, everyone's pieces will be started.

Thanks guys.

angelbabe1

Old 02-02-2011, 03:31 AM

yay! thank you!!! :D

.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)

Old 02-02-2011, 03:40 AM

The red headed one is fine! c: I've saved it, and I believe it's this one. xD Sorry I change around so much. D:

It was that one I believe~ ^^ The only red haired one I've had in awhile~

I hope you get all caught up with RL things. I realize how hectic that can be .D:

mwahhaha
Jesus is super rad

Old 02-02-2011, 03:45 AM

@.Simplicity. Yup, that's the one. Thanks so much! I should have thought to print screen it or something, lol. It's no problem, anyway. :) Yeah, I'm catching up with RL, thanks. It can be pretty intense. :T

@angelbabe1 You're welcome. :) & just for a bit of clarification, when you say Sarabellea's blue is a little darker, do you mean the blue of her clothes?

Thanks guys! :D

angelbabe1

Old 02-02-2011, 03:46 AM

her blue on her clothes and the blue in her eyes. :)

mwahhaha
Jesus is super rad

Old 02-02-2011, 03:55 AM

Rad. I'm on it.

angelbabe1

Old 02-02-2011, 03:59 AM

thanks alot!! :D

Anaxilea
Slacker Queen
Send a message via AIM to Anaxilea Send a message via MSN to Anaxilea Send a message via Yahoo to Anaxilea

Old 02-02-2011, 05:28 AM

Hi! ^^ This is such a cute idea... so here's my bid. :heart:

Name: Genraia

Basic info:
-Appearance: A half-dragon, she has pointed ears (not much longer than a human's) and very slightly pronounced canines, but otherwise looks human. She's nineteen, with a sort of childlike roundness and cheer to her cheeks still. Her eyes are slightly almond-shaped, with a sort of devious sparkle to them. Her nose is smaller and very slightly upturned.
-Outfit: She wears a genie-like red and gold outfit with a velvet cloak and a veil which falls from a tiara over her hair, usually bound in a ponytail on the very bottom but sometimes kept free as well. Loads of piercings in her ears, and she's often seen with gold eyeshadow. One thing that's missing from the first picture is the two black curls under her right (pictured) eye. That's about it, though ^^
-Attitude: She's lazy. VERY lazy xD. She can often be seen leaning against a wall or lounging over a couch or a plush bed, a mischievous half-smile on her face. She prefers getting other people to do things than doing them herself, but works surprisingly fast if the notion to pull a prank strikes her fancy, which it does often.

References: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]...and, of course, I dressed my Mene avatar as her too ^^

Thanks for considering me!

Last edited by Anaxilea; 02-28-2011 at 09:37 PM..

mwahhaha
Jesus is super rad

Old 02-06-2011, 12:59 AM

@anaxilea: Cool. I'm working on three others right now, but I think I shouldn't have any problem getting to yours. :)

----------

@.Simplicity.: I'm not completely done, yet. . . , but I wanted to post something to DA since I haven't in forever XD.
Anyway, I visually confused your avatar's shirt with a different type of shirt and I forgot your necklace, LOL. I'll fix all of this, but I just thought I'd post what I had done so far. Anyway, the piece is on the first page as well as in my DA (link on first page). I'll let you know when your piece is really~ done. :3

.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)

Old 02-06-2011, 09:59 AM

JfodnJd$:83'xs OMG! That is sooooo dang good! O:
Your art...is so pretty. I really love what youve done so far with it, I can't WAIT to see the finished piece! :'D

Azazel
Forgot this was here. Deleted. G...

Old 02-06-2011, 03:04 PM

Honestly, you could do as you please. I give you full creativity on me.

What I want drawn is this avatar. Feel free to do any pose, background, anything you want.

I really love your art and I'd love a piece.

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 02-06-2011, 06:42 PM

WOuld you consider drawing my oc for me?

Ref pic:
Name: Madeline

weight: 146lbs

height:5'4

body type: curvy with some extra cushioning but not over weight, small breast size about a mid B cup

Hair: long past her rear end light pink at roots to about shoulder blades, then fades into a minty green the rest of the way down. Wears it in pigtails most often or in double knots on top of her head.

Style: very punkish, loves green and pink and purple. Wears lots of arm warmers and leg warmers with stockings. Sometimes stockings are torn or embelished with pins and such. Wears lots of skirts to show off leg warmers and stockings. A fan of boots and skater shoes. Always has a hoodie with her cold or not she also wears clips that make her appear to have cat ears, in a mint green color.

Makeup: always wears crimson red lipstick, her eye shadow is elaborate and is usually in one of her three favorite colors, pink green, or purple or a combination of them. Her cheeks are naturally rosie.

personality: sarcastic and synical. She is a quirky one who is annoyed easily at heart she is good and kind but she is hard and rough on the outside due to some truamas in her life. She is a delightfully girly tomboy... and she is not one to be messed with but if you are her friend she is there for you till the end no mater what.

mwahhaha
Jesus is super rad

Old 02-07-2011, 06:02 PM

@.Simplicity.: I'm glad you like it so far, and thank you. :)
@Azazel: Cool. I'll add you to the list. :) & thanks for the kind words.
@Ivvy: So many colors! (that's not a bad thing ;) ) I'll add you to the list, too. Thanks.

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 02-08-2011, 11:32 PM

Aww thank you. :) I look forward to seeing what you do with her. :)

mwahhaha
Jesus is super rad

Old 02-15-2011, 04:34 AM

@.Simplicity. & Setsuko: Your pieces are done. :)