Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Send a message via Yahoo to Cardinal Biggles

Old 05-15-2012, 06:04 AM

Alrighty then, I've updated the details in the form. Danke.

Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-15-2012, 05:08 PM

I can't wait to see my drawing! ^_^

Last edited by Evergreen Goddess; 05-15-2012 at 05:19 PM..

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-15-2012, 05:11 PM

can i post for a friends orignal charter to possibly be drawn?

please ping me if it is allowed.

Last edited by hummy; 05-15-2012 at 06:47 PM..

mwahhaha
Jesus is super rad

Old 05-20-2012, 11:10 PM

Evergreen Goddess: I've posted your art here as well as posting a link to it on your DA page. I hope you like it. :)
Cardinal Biggles: Coolness.
hummy: What's "ping"-ing? I'm not on Menewsha very frequently, so I'm not really hip to the jive, lul! Anyway, yus! Original characters are allowed. I prefer them, actually.
fireprincess: Oh man! That sounds delish. I'm a vegetarian and that even sounds good to me. Heehee, so bad at being a vegetarian. O___O

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-21-2012, 12:35 AM

OMG! Thank-you soooo very much I love it!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwahhaha View Post
Evergreen Goddess: I've posted your art here as well as posting a link to it on your DA page. I hope you like it. :)
hummy: What's "ping"-ing? I'm not on Menewsha very frequently, so I'm not really hip to the jive, lul! Anyway, yus! Original characters are allowed. I prefer them, actually.
fireprincess: Oh man! That sounds delish. I'm a vegetarian and that even sounds good to me. Heehee, so bad at being a vegetarian. O___O

sorry, i went to sleep early, i didn't feel very well.

to ping someone you use the @ symbol then the wholeusername and follow it by the ; symbol.

hey, you know how to ping, you pinged me here!
:hug:
i'll leave this up in case someone else is wondering the very same thing.
welcome to menewsha and your first event!

mwahhaha
Jesus is super rad

Old 05-21-2012, 03:52 PM

I'm glad you like it, Evergreen! :)

hummy: thank you for that info. Surprisingly enough, I'm not new here. I just rarely leave the art shops, and rarely have discussions with others, for some reason. Perhaps I could be more social here and learn whatever other terms are floating around out there. :) Well, if you do want a portrait, please fill out the form in the first post, and I would be happy to add you to my list. :)

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 04:07 PM

i would love to put a friends original character on your list,
if that is ok.
i guess i rarely am in the art freebie forum.
*feels weird asking for freebies*
if you would like some help getting event items,
please let me know.
i appreciate the pings.
i kept your shoppe open in a tab,
but i rarely look through all the tabs.
:oops:

---------- Post added 05-21-2012 at 08:15 AM ----------

Form:
Character Image:
Character Age:Appears to be in her late 20's or so.
Character Gender:female.
Description (personality and/or frequent emotions. Please give physical description, too, if there is no clear image provided):
Quote:
Build: Small, she doesn't look like she can do much damage to anything. She has pale skin.
Eyes: Bright blue
Hair: Black
Personality: Looking at her, few people would know how troubled her past was. She seems to be a normal person, if not a little overly serious. Her dream is to live in a world free of fear, with the man she loves, who just so happens to be dead and on the farplane. She is a dreamer, but is down to earth enough to realize that her hard work could fail her. Now she is in a new world full of strange and wondrous possibilities. Her calculating nature continues to try and make sense of what is happening around her, while her kindness leads her to help others as much as she can.
Do you want the character's name on it?yes, Enzeru, please.

Last edited by hummy; 05-21-2012 at 04:16 PM..

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 05-22-2012, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwahhaha View Post
I know! I can't wait to go there! :drool: Lol it seems like it's hard for quite a few people. My cousin and her husband were vegetarians but they gave up on it

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 05-27-2012, 07:38 PM

You have such a unique, but really cool style! :D

Would you mind doing a piece for me? ^^

---------- Post added 05-27-2012 at 12:39 PM ----------

Not sure how to do the form for an avatar. xP
My OC's are rather out of date.

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 06-04-2012, 05:34 AM

Form:
Character Image:
Character Age: 23
Character Gender: male
Description (personality and/or frequent emotions. Please give physical description, too, if there is no clear image provided): honest, strong, hard-working, determined, army soldier, brown hair, brown eyes...
Do you want the character's name on it? Please... ARC Captain aka Johnny

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 06-04-2012, 06:08 AM

I like your style! If you want to draw my avatar, I'd love it. :D If not, that's cool too!

Character Image:

Character Age: Appears to be in her late 20s or early 30s, but is probably as old as the universe.
Character Gender: Female
Description (personality and/or frequent emotions. Please give physical description, too, if there is no clear image provided): She's a celestial goddess. She's very gentle, wise, and beautiful.
Do you want the character's name on it? Nah. :) I haven't given her one. :lol:

Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-04-2013, 11:55 AM

Are you still accepting orders?

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-08-2013, 09:28 PM

ooh, this looks cool!
(also, don't ping me)

Form:
Character Image: Raylen
Character Age: 21
Character Gender: male
Description (personality and/or frequent emotions. Please give physical description, too, if there is no clear image provided): his hair is red or red-brownish, just a little past his shoulders. His eyes are grey. He's a spy and a career liar, so any expression would suit him, but I think his real personality is bitter, tough, and rude. He much more often shows a clueless and naive image to gain people's trust.
Do you want the character's name on it? yes

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 05-08-2013 at 09:31 PM..

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 05-08-2013, 11:31 PM

Form:
Character Image: current avatar (sorry cannot post the image, on an iPod touch)
Character Age: late 20's
Character Gender: female
Description (personality and/or frequent emotions. Please give physical description, too, if there is no clear image provided): She is an elf with long ears, but cannot be seen under the hat. She is cheerful but don't get her mad or else she would not forgive too easy.
Do you want the character's name on it? Yes, please. Sakura_Madison

Skulduggery
Did you know the sparrow flies s...
Penpal

Old 05-14-2013, 08:39 PM

Form:
Character appearance: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...an-d3oighs.jpg Without the tattoos, and armor. Light gray eyes, wears mostly medium-dark green, black, and white. Always carries around a wooden longbow.
Character Age: Early twenties.
Character Gender: Male
Description (personality and/or frequent emotions.): Determination to do the right thing, he hates to go against his friends, playful-ness, and joy, most the time. Can sometimes be flirty, depends on his mood.
Do you want the character's name on it?: Yes, please. Lester.

If you decide to draw my character, thank you.

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 05-19-2013, 11:04 PM

Hey guys, just to let you know, she/he hasn't been online for a while, so she/he may not be back anytime soon. Also, you aren't supposed to revive a thread that hadn't had a post in 30 days, only the thread owner can revive it.
Hope this clears any confusion up :)