GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 02-20-2012, 07:35 PM

Ciara McCoy
RP: X-Man Neptune
Race: Mutant
--------------------------------------------
The Quasi Cyber video recorder. Is a 3-dimensional recording device, shaped like a necklace. It can record up to 20 feet around the device and replay it as well.

----------

Day 3
----

Ciara's sitting on a dock, watching the sun set. She sighs, setting the recorder in front of her. She looks tired, large bags are visible on her fair skin.

"It's Day 3 of being stranded in Gotham... I figured I would set a sort of diary in case..." She trails off, looking away before starting again, "... Just in case Oracle can't a signal through... I didn't choose to be here. I was going to head straight to Washington to help Bruce get support fix Gotham up after the earthquake... Joker and his thugs jumped me and by the time I came around... Puff. No more bridges.. No more power... I'm alright. Being spending the last couple of days putting out the rest of the fires and getting a water system set up..." She yawned before looking down, "What do you think of my new threads? Not as slimming as our outfits but it works. I hope Bruce can work everything out in Washington quickly... OH! Bruce agreed to help Genosha out with supplies... Anything we need as long as we don't sell anyone our abilities, "She smiled, her cheeks covered in ash, "Isn't that great! I also met Batman, hence the belt buckle." She looked toward the setting sun.

"Well, I better get going. I need to get this water back to everyone before it gets dark. Love you all..."

Last edited by GinKadia; 02-20-2012 at 08:04 PM.. Reason: Posted in the wrong post ><

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 02-22-2012, 06:00 PM

Day 5
----

Ciara's sitting in a closet, which has been revamped to have a mattress and fabric nailed to the walls. her suit is hanging up on a hanger and the shelf as various supplies on it. (Bandages, wet-naps, paper towel, toilet paper, blankets, canned food, bottled water. A solar powered camping lantern lights up the walk in closet. Her suit hung up

"Hey guys, it's Day... 5" She hold up her hand, "And apparently I over did it a little. Passed out yesterday and slept for a good..." She rubs her face, "A good 20 hours or so... I shouldn't be surprised, been pushing myself pretty hard; having naps here and there... Gods, there's still so much to set up... If you're wondering, yes I am in a closet and yes I do plan on sleeping in it. I've watched enough end of the world movies to know what happens when you've a woman.

Oracle found me a house to live in. It's really nice and there's a lilac tree out back... Even though it's deep in our territory, I don't want to take any chances of someone coming in and... The folks here are nice-well most of them. A lot of people are still very much afraid... Well not really afraid in the AHH! MUTANT but more in the Stupid mutant!... HOW DARE SHE BRING US WATER TO DRINK?!" She chuckled to herself and then there was a long pause, "Anyways, I guess that all for now. Going to try and get some sleep. Love you all..."

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 02-23-2012, 01:02 AM

Day 10
---

Ciara is sitting in the closet again, a pillow held in her arms, it looks like she's lost a bit of weight, "I miss you guys... It's Day 10... I miss hot baths, running water... I miss the sound of the waves... It's so hard sometimes to get to sleep here. I miss everything. And I still don't understand what Horatio meant..." She sighed, "Before the earthquake he showed up, telling me I was in danger and that I needed to come with him... But I didn't... What danger am I in? Was he implying that I'm going to be trapped here forever? Damn it.... I feel bad though. It was little Horatio who showed up... I couldn't look at him and I threw a hair brush at him... I know who I love but I don't know what he thinks of me anymore... I mean, before the earthquake, he seemed rather distant... emotional. Maybe because he can tell I'm keeping things from him... That I still have lingering feelings for Horatio... Gods, I wish I could have told him! But Horatio always shows up and give me that look.

That. 'Don't you dare tell him. It's not time for him to learn about that yet.' And then poof, he's gone and I'm left trying to change the subject on Logan..." She sighed, curling into a ball. " Maybe if I close my eyes, I can pretend I'm back at home..."

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 02-23-2012, 10:37 PM

Day 14
---

Ciara is sitting in the backyard of the house she's staying at with a plant that looks like a basket wiggling in her lap. She's bitting into a purple-orangish fruit.

"TODAY WAS AMAZING! Look! Fruit! I wonder what kind of nutrients it has but all I know is it tastes so good <3. So I was gathering water up for one of the water stations we have set up and I noticed this cute little flower in the grass all by itself but it's wilting. So I gave it some water and then the all these vines and stuff showed up around me and so I gave them water and before I knew it; I was sitting under a tree eating one of these amazing fruits. Apparently, I wandered into Ivy's terriorty and people who normally go in... don't come out. So Oracle was a little alarmed when she asked if I was ok. Guess my ear piece has a GPS type thing in it... And then these vines parted and there she was... Miss Poison Ivy. Wow. She's very gorgeous and pretty. She must give off some kind of perfume or something cause I couldn't seem to look away from her... But, not in a 'I think she's hot.' sort of way. I like men!" She cleared her throat.

"So I made a deal with Miss Ivy that she'd provide us with food if I bring her water everyday." She smiled, rather proud of herself. "And she gave me these crazy good living basket. It's just so cute <3!" She patted the basket and it wiggled happily. Ciara chuckled, "Aw, truly adorable. Well, it's almost time for my rounds. I'll talk to you later.."

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 02-25-2012, 12:25 AM

Day 20
---

Ciara brushing her hair in her room, sitting in front of the mirror, where Ciara has taped a drawing she's made of all her friends and family. "It's Day 20 and man has it been an interested day and a half. So first off, the Penguin is so disgustingly gross; " She shivers," Logan, I hereby give you permission to stab him...several times. So he goes to Ivy asking for food... She refuses and he does the most idiotic thing I have seen yet... He tries... TO BURN DOWN THE ONLY REAL FOOD SOURCE in Gotham... Clearly he wasn't thinking or he's...special... So I go and stop him and he-" She looks like she's gonna throw up at the thought of it, "He asks if I'm trying to get...'fresh' with him." She looks down at the necklace with a very serious unimpressed look, "I'm fighting a fucking FIRE, I'm hot and I'm going to unzip my suit because I'm.Hot.

Not because I suddenly find your little gross personally appealing!" She paused, "OH! Check out what I can do now?" She saids forming a large water like dragon, "Pretty cool huh? I guess using my powers so much is really helping me get better.. So beat the crap out of Penguin and I was actually able to force the water in his pinkie... to snap his finger- I mean, I only did it so he'd call off his men and stuff...

So he's all like 'You'll pay for this.' Yes, I'll pay for SAVING the only reliable food source in Gotham... Then I helped Ivy clean up a bit, did some chores and BOOM. Find out Batman is sending help. Nightwing, the dick and Robin the cool fun loving teen. Pretty much as soon as they land we find out that a bunch of Doctors are being held by Penguin. So they're all like: 'Let's use the roof tops and do crazy swinging action...' Luckily, I was able to pass it off as I didn't have a grappling hook.. So Robin took me under his wing...

So I distract the guards out front cause no one knows they're here yet and Robin comes out with the hostages but no Nightwing. Turns out he's getting his ass kicked on the third floor with thugs on all floors between me and him... Pretty much, I turned the air ducts into a crazy water slide of awesome and action fighting is had.

Turns out there was a kid there; Teddy, who turned out to be a mutant but he couldn't be moved cause he's like a over filled water balloon. So I took him in a blanket of water and after a crazy trip back to our territory I end up giving wounded Nightwing 2 pints of blood... So a busy day and a half..." She yawns, "I'm gonna get some sleep...Love you."

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 02-25-2012, 05:03 PM

Day 23
---

Ciara is sitting in an abandoned building, papers cover the floor. She's sitting on a desk, looking off into space; an almost shocked look on her face.

"..Day 23... I just realized... I just slept with a woman. I don't even like women that way but I... let her have her way with me... I mean, how could I say no? Ivy supplies us with our food." She wrapped her arms around herself, "What have I done? I feel so... wrong." She started to tear up, looking down at the ground. "I'm sorry Logan... I'm sorry. But what was I suppose to do? I couldn't risk our food supply being cut off. All those people depend on me getting food from Ivy. I just. I just..."

She chuckled lightly, "You'll probably just shrug like you always do.. Tell me I should live my life with someone who will actually age with me... But I can't. Horatio ages twice as slow and you're gonna live for such a long time... I'm going to bury you, Logan. You'll finally kick the can, all old and grey and HORATIO AND I BURY YOU! Do you have any idea how messed up it is to date someone you've buried in the future?!

Or how you're in love with two men who don't age the same as you. Gods, I wish Horatio would just let me tell you the truth of how messed up my feelings are for both of you... I just want to go up to you and say, He's your son. Horatio is YOUR son. And then maybe, just maybe you'd understand how troubled and messed up I feel about all of this. But no, I can't tell you nor will you tell me how it makes you feel. Just.. Just. God damn it... Stupid tears.."

She pulled out a chocolate bar, "Riddler's been leaving little question mark statues all around Gotham; giving rewards to those who find them...Bye."

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 02-26-2012, 03:26 PM

Day 24
---
Ciara brushing her hair, having just woken up a few moments ago. "Day 24... Morning.. Probably around like... 6:30-7am. Gotta go do my water runs before looking for more of these statues. But I just gonna comment on something..

So, Nightwing and Robin are staying at the house I'm staying at which is fine and all. I mean, we're kinda a team almost. I understand the point of a secret identity and all but it's just freaking WEIRD seeing those two in pjs with their masks on. I almost feel like I'm being babysat or watched by them-"

*knock* "Neptune, are you ok? Are...Are you talking to yourself?"

Ciara turns to the door, "Yes Nightwing. I'm fine. It's call Self talk therapy which is probably one of the few things keeping me from cracking... So if you two could kinda move AWAY from my door and let me finish that would be great... Ahem. Where was I?.. See? Point proven. Gotta go."

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 02-29-2012, 01:52 AM

Day 26
---

Ciara, curled up in a duvet cover, in her closet. An IV is hanging from a hanger. Her arm in a sling "Day 26... And guess what? Getting your period without a futuristic suit still SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKS. And the Riddler is an asshole," She kinda chuckled, "Which I guess is fine cause I throw the jerk out a window!"

She sat up, drinking some water before continuing, "So I'm finding riddler trophy statue things and I find this big one, only thing is... that's it's in the middle of a pit and the only way to it is a couple of wooden boards. So I'm once again trying out some exposure therapy and there he is. Poof out of nowhere. I was actually kinda expecting him to break out in song and do a tap number but sadly no. Instead he kicked the boards and pointed out I was suppose to start my period... which I did.

I guess from wearing my suit all the time, I forgot to keep track. The pain is even worst than I remember. Probably from the lack of iron in my diet. And Riddler's all like 'I've figured you out.' So I ask him a riddle of how many PMSing water mutants does it take to throw him out a window... And oh how he flew.." She sighed, pleased with herself, "But then I fell down down the hole... I thought I was gonna die even after I landed. I was so scared.. I could barely move. Then... someone picked me up...

When I came around, I came face to face with Mr. Freeze. A scientist who's trying to find a cure for his sick wife. He tended to my arm and hooked me up to the IV drip. Mind you, it wasn't really out of full blown kindness; he needed blood for his wife. I promised to give him some of mind if he'd undo the straps that held me.

After realizing I was on my period and not a threat he untied me. He even gave me some pain killers. I think even tho these people haven't met me before they assume because I'm wearing one of batman's suits that I'll refuse to listen to them or use brute force... Robin and Nightwing were also a little surprised when they followed the SOS beacon and found that I was unharmed and actually calling them off.

Apparently, Mr. Freeze was unaware of the earthquake. I suppose because his lab is underground and surrounded by ice the shock wave must have been less down there... And he's so focused on his work.

Robin and Nightwing brought me home. I was not impressed when I woke up in my room only because I told them to stay out of my room... Now they keep questioning me WHY I'm still sleeping in the closet. I feel safe damn it! Sometimes you need to be in a small space to feel safe... "

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 03-03-2012, 01:53 AM

Day 28

----

Ciara is sitting on the end of the pier, kicking her feet back and forth, watching the sun set. The material around her knees and elbows are starting to wear out.

She seems relaxed and calm, " Day 28. Miss Ivy may use me for my body but she sure knows how to make my body stop cramping." She sighed, a light breeze blowing her hair. Her bangs much longer than they were before. "I wonder what everyone is up to right now. King Dad and Big Blue are probably trying to distract themselves from my situation by doing some awesome science. Nathan's probably helping out." She chuckled, "We should really just make him a room in the house. He's there almost all the time anyways. Hey Nat, do you remember the time we were watching that documentary: Human Instinct? And I fell asleep on your shoulder? It was almost like a zit-com because Logan watched in after a few moments. He was so jealous tee hee.

Eric is probably trying to figure a way to get me out of here. And trying really really hard not to just storm in here and be dramatic. He so loves to use force... Scott's probably helping... keeping him in check. But as much as I'd love to come home, I can't. There's too many people who relay on me now. Even if some of them STILL give me glaring looks, call me mutant, freak etc behind my back.

Honestly, I still don't really understand how they can be so negative... I mean, we're all people. We're in this together. Big Blue would probably point out that Hate comes from fear. And some mutants have given people the idea that we're ALL monsters... A stereotype if you will.

But I'm not evil... I'm not crazy... Not yet anyways. Robin and Nightwing are STILL wearing their masks in the house. Sometimes out here, I wish I could put on a mask and be someone else. I've never wanted that before... But the looks in their eyes... Pure hatred and fear. It makes me sad..." She got up, "Well, better get this water back to the Blue boys. Ciara Out."

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 03-19-2012, 01:19 AM

Day 29

----

Ciara is sitting infront of the mirror, she was in a muscle shirt and a pair of short shorts as she attempted to sew two slash marks across the stomach area of her suit. " God damn! Damn needle." She cursed, having stabbed herself with it trying to piere the fabric." It's Day 29... Fucking Penguin. He's beyond scum. Beyond mercy... I stumbled across one riddler's statuses but it was a trap. Penguin was waiting. Before I knew what had hit me... Which was a brick to the back by the way." She turned and lifted up her shirt to show a bruise forming. "...Before I knew it, I was pinned to the ground and Penguin was over top of me, licking his..." She shivered and nearly gagged at the thought. " He started cutting at my outfit, saying he was gonna have a bit of fun with me." She wrapped her arms around herself; suddenly feeling insecure. "If Nightwing hadn't shown up, he might be a bit of a dick sometimes but damn am I grateful for him. I don't think he was expecting the kiss on the cheek and hug I gave him though." She smiled, "I guess people aren't use to my way of thanking people...It was nice to see he isn't always a brick wall. The look on his face." She chuckled, "Always, I've got 6 hours before the sun comes up. Love you all. Ciara out."

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 03-20-2012, 02:24 AM

Day 32
----

"You know what's weird? Listening to a guy talk to himself as if he's two people...It is Day 32 on Survivor The Gotham edition," She stated walking through the shallow water on a beach. The necklace sitting on a lawn chair. "Today, Ciara gets to save a bunch of innocent people from the twisted judgement of a man who thinks in Black and white... literally!" Her boots were on the shore as she splashed about. "It seems like we can`t go a couple of days without one of the local gangstas trying to pull some shit. I mean seriously!" She lay down in the water right beside the shore, the waves brushing against her as they briefly touched the shore.

She rolled onto her back and starred up at the sky, " I mean... there`s like NO down time. It`s always work, work, work, FIGHT, work, work, work... Gods, I feel stressed. If Daddy Phil hadn`t given me this necklace..." She trailed off, picking the necklace up in both hands before sighing and rolling a couple times in the sand.

"I miss girl time... If this ever ends, I`m making Bruce treat me to a Spa. No. A RESORT SPA. One of those ones that have hot springs and those little umbrellas in your drink. I can just lay on the beach, and just lay there... Not a care in the world...

So much violence here... I wonder if Horatio meant that I would lose who I am when he said I was in danger. I almost feel like a solider some days, taking orders... fighting... I`m trying to stay positive but hell, it`s a hell hole here. You try to keep your hands clean but its nearly impossible.... We finally cleared some of the main roads so transporting clean water from the filtration system and moving through the area is a lot easier.... You should see some of the buildings... The plants that have started growing over them-" She paused, tapping her eye piece and sighed.

"Yeah, alright. I`m on it," she tapped it again. "Duty calls... Bye."

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 03-21-2012, 02:06 AM

Day 34

---

"Day 34..." She stated, sitting underneath a piece of fallen over-pass, "It's actually been pretty quiet-" A large explosion can be heard in the background. She taps her ear piece, "Oracle, What was that?... Black Mask side? Shit... Looks like they're making their move... Probably to get our supplies... Food must be getting pretty scarce over there..." She started moving in the direction of the explosion, completely forgetting the Quasi Cyber video recorder was still on.

As she ran, water from puddles began to gather behind her until they formed a 20 foot water dragon about 3 feet in diameter. A fight had already commenced. The East wall had a huge hole in it and near by buildings were on fire with Black Mask on the other side, barking orders.

"Glad you could join us," A nearby Nightwing commented as her dragon slapped a thug away, just saving his neck.

"Sorry, had to powder my nose." She shot back, her back on up against Robin's.

"Shall we?" Robin asked.

"Let's!" And the three heroes charged forward. A rather short battle took place. Ciara put out the fires out and stood near the hole in the wall as the air was filled with smoke and fleeing hoodlums.

"Huh?" She held her necklace up, "I forget you were on." She smiled and called out to Nightwing and Robin who were helping a couple of blue boys to their feet, "Hey fellas, I've got tonight's movie. Who's bring the popcorn?" She asked as a large shadow came through the smoke.

"Ciara!" Robin yelled. But it was too late, a large sledgehammer smacked her to the ground.

She rolled onto her back as a giant of a man stood over her and moved to make her head into a grape via sledgehammer... She reached toward him, covering her head with the other hand. Robin and Nightwing were too far away. Everything seemed to slow down, the thug's hand seemed to fold itself backward causing him to dropped the sledgehammer... Which just missed Ciara's head.

Seconds later, Nightwing and Robin were both kicking the giant in the shoulders. The thug withdrew, "Witch!.." Clearly not wanting to deal with the likes of her.

"Ciara, you ok?... Ciara?" Robin asked, helping her up.

She stood, starting at her hand, "I...I broke his hand like a twig. I...just thought I can't die...That I wanted to live. And then it just clicked..."

A hand placed itself on her head, " It's only natural to protect one's self..." Nightwing stated
"Freaky but totally badass!" Robin added.
She looked down and then wrapped her arms around the two, "Aww you guys! Group hug!"

The clip cut moments around the 'hug' as Ciara smiled and gave a peace sign.

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 03-25-2012, 05:48 PM

Day 35

----

Ciara sits in the kitchen of the house she's staying at, her face rather pale as she forces herself to drink. "Gods, what I wouldn't do for some real carbs. Like a pizza or some sticky buns.." Her mouth waters a bit but she shakes her head, "We've rationing all the carbs... We get about a cup in the morning and that's it... But it's not nearly enough..." She shifts in the chair uncomfortably.

"Miss Ivy's fruit is keeping us alive but our bodies weren't use to taking in some much fruit... It pretty much just races through our bodies like a water slide." She takes another glass of water, "Today's been my worst for it... I mean, I'm not the only one suffering. Everyone is having the same issues. Some not as bad as others."

She runs her hand along her rib-cage, "I can feel it now... and my breasts have clearly gone down in size regardless of the fact most people assumed it was mostly water weight..." She rubs her shoulder, trying to release some of the tenison that has been building up in it.

"I think I'm gonna have to go back to Ivy... see if she'll give us rice or some kind of carbs.." She laughs, "Maybe she can make a bun tree...." She wraps her arms around herself as a shiver shoots up her back, "I better go wash up... I'll need to look my best." She trails off pushing the button on the necklace.

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 03-26-2012, 01:11 AM

Day 37

---

Ciara's laying in a hospital bed in one of those private rooms. She resting on her side, gripping the bed sheets. She lays there for several mins before saying anything. Her voice rather soft. "...I almost died yesterday. Nightwing got really mad at me for doing something that he regards as foolish but to any of you guys, it wouldn't have... It would have been something you knew I would do no matter what.

I promised Mr. Freeze some of my blood for his wife. She's very lovely in her chamber of ice. I know if I was in Mr. Freeze's position and it was my Dad or friend or... lover. I'd do everything in my power to help them. Anyways, He suddenly demanded 3 bags of my blood without explanation.

Really if these people stopped and explained the problem there wouldn't be all this pointless fighting. The chamber for his wife got damaged and she needed blood so I agreed. There wasn't time to figure out if anyone else on the island had the right blood type. So I did what I always do; help.

I guess that was my mistake in bad judgement. I already gave Nightwing a pint of blood on Day 19... I blacked out after it was over. Apparently Mr. Freeze carried me all the way to this hospital and refused to leave until he knew I was safe. I think my Dad would like him. He's a scientist too but he's not much of a talker. I hope if I ever get out of this I can show my dad his formula and possibly help him solve it.... If something does happen to me Dad, please help him. He'll refuse it and turn away from help but he's just been betrayed so many times... He just needs a friendly hand to help guide him.

When I woke up here, there was a girl here... Her name is Barbara Gordan. She's Gordan's daughter. Flaming red hair... She's really pretty and her wheel chair is pretty cool too. Must be custom. But I'd never seen her till yesterday. I guess it's hard for her to get through all that rubble with her wheels. She's nice. I hope we can become great friends... It was so refreshing to have someone to talk to- I mean, I talk to Oracle all the time but to have someone face to face. It's nice." She sat up and explained the rest of the evening, rubbing her shoulders and getting comfy again.

"... So it looks like I'm going to be in here for a couple days. Finally get some proper sleep... It's been raining all afternoon so water shouldn't be a problem," She yawns, "I'm gonna rest now... Love you all."

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 03-27-2012, 01:51 AM

Day 40

---

Ciara has her legs to her chest and is sitting in the corner of her room, she's clearly been crying. And continue to as she speak. "What if I never get home?... What if I die here? I'll never get to see any of you again. I never get to teach those kids anymore swimming lessons or get to figure out where Pietro's wardrobe shop is. I'll never get married...

I'll never get to tell Logan how much I miss him. How I'm willing to give ANYTHING in order to see him again. My heart arches. It's like someone is pulling on my heart strings, trying to pull me to them but the water and the mines keep me far away... Trapped in a labyrinth of a once grand city. I'm sure Logan and I are through... After all the fights we had before I left and what I've been doing with Ivy...

I feel dirty. Even though I just bathed, I still feel a filth that cannot be washed away... The blood, the sex, the insults, the bruises... So much hate radiates from this city, even in it's most darkest hour... So quiet compared to before. It's almost scary how electricity can make so much noise, the faint hum.

My joints are stiff, my muscles are sore... my stomach hungers even though I just ate. My eyes feel heavy even though I've been resting for several days. And my mind... I don't know how much more it can take... It's like I'm running a marathon but no matter how far I run, the finish line never appears.. My mind could use a break, but it can't... not here. Too many things to be done, too many skulls to break.. too many things to do....Never stopping, always moving forward.

It's so hard not having any real human contact. You guys always give me hugs, pat me on the shoulders, snuggle, hold my hand, run your hand through my hair... wrap your arm around mine... But there's none of that here! The closest I get to that is when Robin flys me around town or when Ivy...

Logan, I wish you were here. I wish you'd just wrap your arms around me and say those 3 little words. Those 3 little words that always make me swoon because of the tone of your voice... I love you." She cried for a few more mins before wiping them away.

"But I can't let it show. I have to be strong. Stay my happy cheerful self even though I feel like shit. I'll only show you guys how I truly feel... Ciara out."

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 03-29-2012, 10:40 PM

Day 43

---

It's about midnight, Ciara is covered in a light coat of sweat but a wide smile is pasted on her face. "What a blast I just had today. Everyone got together and we had a big feast with all the food Ivy's been giving us...

There was singing and dancing. So much dancing. We danced for what seemed like forever around the bonfire of rumble. It felt like all the stress was released from my body. That we all were able to breathe a sigh of relief... It's the most normal thing we've done since being here.

With all the fighting off the other gangs and protecting our food and trying to survive, "We forgot what it's like to have fun." She put her hands on her cheeks, "I haven't laughed so much in such a long time. There was music; a fiddle, drums, a flute and an accordion!"

She lays down on the mattress, "I wish everyday was *yawn* so great..."

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 03-31-2012, 11:19 PM

Day 46

---

Ciara is sitting on the couch, various sewing tools and material scattered across it and the floor. "I never in all my life thought I would be patching up Nightwing and Robin's 'tights'. I mean, look at this hole." She hold them out and there's a clear hole the size of a hand on it. " It's too bad they aren't girls, then they could just patch them together and just make a skirt-.... Oh my gosh that is brilliant." She looks at her suit which is very worn out and sewn together over and over again.

"I think that's what I'll do after these..."

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 04-02-2012, 01:18 AM

Day 53

---

Ciara's curled up under some blankets on her mattress, several bottles of water, pain killers and vitamins beside it. "I curse the moon... And it's cruel sense of humor." She drinks some of the water, " Dear Moon, you just had to come out tonight did you?" She's rubbing her stomach, "I miss my super suit... And all it's cramp relieving powers. I can't believe I didn't bring it with me! No, that's ok Dad it's just a business trip. No need to bring that along. I don't expect to be doing any dramatic fighting scenes in Gotham; That's what Batman is for...

Oh hell! Why are you working yet pain killers? These things are seriously weak compared to the ones Big Blue give me." She pops another one in her mouth and washes it down with some water.

"Logan... Do you remember that last time I started my period without my suit on? Of course you do. We were watching old black and white movies at your place when it hit me." She smiled lightly, remembering the moment, "You refused to let me go home and pulled me back into your embrace and rubbed my stomach. Distracting me with your sweet words..." She sighed, "Gods, I wish I could take back all those fights we had. I should have done something! Should have flipped your son, the Time reaper, the bird and told you instead of playing his little game.

Man you would get so mad... Not always visible to your expression but I could tell you disapproved. Of your girl running away with another man... Even IF that man happened to be your son.

He's my dear friend. I know now that the feelings I had for him are gone. Probably something to do with whoring myself out every couple of days... Which I have to go do tomorrow.. Well, maybe not whoring. She seems to understand how to best deal with womanly problems... Probably just cuddling.

And if we do cuddle, I'll pretend it's you... With a pillow duck-taped to your chest. Just think of you..." She trailed off.

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 01:14 AM

Day 54

---

Ciara sat on the back deck, wrapped in a blanket, a camping lantern lighting the area around her. "I must should like a broken record by now but I miss you guys."

She held her earrings out in her hand, " I thought if I take off my earrings Charles would be trying to reach out to me and I could see you all in my mind... But all I dreamt were his eyes. His red eyes digging their way into my mind. I don't know if it was real or just a dream. But I couldn't run or hide... But it felt so real... Like he was ripping my head in two." She had several tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I'm sure you've guys have tried to link up with me... But with all the crazy stuff they've set up to make sure people don't know what happening here... I'm sure you guys have had a lot of other problems to deal with other than me. I guess I'm being greedy in thinking you're all spending your time just thinking of me and figuring a way to get me out of here... Hell, I haven't even see Horatio since I got trapped here.

I know you're all probably worried about me but I can't stop thinking about how worried I am for all of you. Has America continued to reach it's hateful shadow closer and closer to our shores? Has it been peaceful? Did you ever meet the King of Atlantis? I know that was in the works since he wasn't too happy with our island being so close to one of his villages... Are you all still alive?...I I guess-" She paused and turned her head behind her as she noticed a presence, "Nightwing? How long-"
He scooped her up and brought her inside, "I made tea." He said bluntly....

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 04-18-2012, 09:49 PM

Day 55

----

"Hey guys. I had a talk with Nightwing last night as you might have guessed. He seemed interested in the whole Sinister thing so I told him. It was weird. Usually if I mention anything about my travels through time Horatio pops up but... he didn't. How odd.

Anyways, he recommended keeping my earrings on. Better to be safe then sorry I guess. Not that it really matters since I'm stuck here." She stuck her tongue out before sighing. "Guess I better go do my rounds. Talk to you later."

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 04-09-2013, 12:14 AM

The Beginning: Life 1
---

It's been 18 hours since I left the park. At least I think it has been. I'm not very good at telling time. And I'm scared.

Nat said he was taking me home but it's never taken this long to get home before. We were in the car for so long I fell asleep.

I woke up in Nat's arms. He looked different but his voice was the same. He said that it wasn't safe for me to go home and that I needed to be a good girl. That Daddy would come when he could...

I don't understand what's happening. I'm scared... I want my Daddy.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him. It filled me with delight. Horatio had come. He came to see me. Though he couldn't stay long because the men in white gloves would come storming in and demanded I tell them who had been in here with me.

I don't know how long I've been here but Horatio keeps reading his book to me when he can. He's my favorite best friend. Though he's my only friend. I wish Daddy would come so they could meet.

He finished the story today... Just before Nathan came to take me away for another test.

It was cold and dark in the black water. I'd been in the tank before but never with this strange black liquid.

I...I can't breathe... Horatio... Daddy... someone-Those where the last thoughts I had before I was pulled back to my feet by a gentle faced man, all dress in red.

And there was Horatio, passing through what looked like a looking glass.

"Would you like to go with your friend?"

And without question, I said yes.

The man grinned and lead me through the glass....

Last edited by GinKadia; 04-09-2013 at 12:58 AM.. Reason: added story

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 04-09-2013, 05:19 PM

Life 2
---
He tried to warn me in the park. Took my hand and told me not to go with Nathan. He said Nathan was a bad man and I'd never see my dad again if I went with him. I tried to flee with Horatio but with one word my body became limp and before I knew it, I was being tested on. I fought the being tested on but that only seemed to encourage the man with the red eyes to push my body further. To see the lengths my powers could go.

As a result, my life ended much quicker.

Life 3
---

Horatio went to my father, Phil, warning him of Nathan. This time, Phil came and picked me up himself in the park. But my father although say many different versions of the same time line, confronted him and was then killed before my eyes. The sorrow that filled my heart was unbearable and I lost control of my powers.

I was, regrettably taken down by the future x-men who had tried to keep from killing me but it was unavoidable. They stood over my body, tears in their eyes. To have to kill a child... how cruel the world had become.

Life 4
---
Horatio tried to save me by saving my mother from being killed in the vehicle accident, which in turn prevented Phil from meeting Nathan that faithful day in the hospital as he looked over his tiny baby girl, encased in glass and hooked up to many wires and tubes.

My mother had complications with the birth and past away. I having not been pulled from my mother womb and able to mature properly was a health happy little girl. Till Sinister eyes' locked onto me. And once again I was kidnapped and killed.

Every time Horatio tried to save my mother, it only resulted in further death and destruction as if that one point in time must never be changed.

Life 8
---
Horatio took me away with him, to another time. But I past away due to not having the proper anti-bodies to fight off diseases from that time.

He tried taking me to different times but each resulted in my death due to illness...

Of course, I didn't remember the previous time line as with every new life, those memories are locked away. I only regain them when I die and the man with the gentle smile takes my hand and leads me to the next.

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 05-14-2013, 10:42 PM

Life 25
---
Little Ciara floated beside her now dead body, a river of tears flowing from her face. "Why can't you see me?! Why can't you see" She yelled but he could not hear her. Horatio and Max were fighting again. But this time, it was like a bomb had gone off... which it probably had in the distance of her cooling corpse.

Ciara had grown fond of Max throughout these last few lives. She wasn't sure why. She hadn't really interacted with him a whole lot. Maybe it was because Max was connected to Horatio just like she was... So they're red strings lead through Horatio to one another.

"Please stop fighting! Horatio! Max! Please. Why can't they hear me?" Ciara called and the man with the red strings stood up from his invisible chair.

"Because we are not on their plane of exisitance, my dear." He knelt and caught a tear escaping her eyes, "Come now... dry away those tears. This is a path he must take and you shall be with him whether he knows it or not." He spoke softly as always and headed toward the portal to the next stop on their journey. "Come, we mustn't be late." He stood in the doorway of the portal and held out his hand

Ciara was about to take it like always when she realized-, "Max... Why isn't Max coming?" Horatio had left the world a few seconds ago.

"Ciara." The man called, "We must hurry."

She called out to Max to come but he did not move... Then it happened, the world broke apart under their feet. The man pulled Ciara into the doorway and out of harm's way. But Ciara saw Max fall and something made her jump in after him.

"CIARA!" The man yelled, not believing what she had just done. All his hard time... all the planning, all about to disappear forever...

As they fell the world began to disappear and destroy itself. "Max!" The little girl reached out and her ghost like hand wrapped around one of his fingers. "-I...I touched you."

"CIARA!" She turned her head to see the man had dove in after her and reached out his hand and grabbed hold of other hand.

The last time Ciara remembered of that world was Max's blood chilling scream as everything went to black...

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 06-16-2013, 11:27 PM

Life 29
----

Horatio was determined to keep Ciara from falling in love with Nathan it took several timelines to make Nathan a monster...

---

Ciara ran her finger along the cut of the shiny stone on her finger. She smiled sweetly down at it and felt a kiss on her cheek.

"We're almost there, love." Nathan smiled sweetly, turning back to fly the aircraft.

They were off on their honeymoon; An island paradise awaited the two of them. Ciara couldn't have been happier but...

"You're got that look again, love."
"It's... what Horatio said. I've never seen him like that."
"Hmph. A terrible thing to do on our wedding day. If he truly cared he would be happy for you." He reached over, tucking her hair behind her ear, a silver cuffed earring shimmered in the lighting. "I love you, Ciara. You're my wife. You're all mine. Horatio will come to his senses and apologize soon enough..."
"I guess you're right...Nathan?" She asked a bit of blush on her cheeks.
"Yes, love?"
"Can... Can I mean to say... Where did you learn how to do that technique?"
Nathan acted clueless, "Hm? And what technique are you referring to?"
"Don't make me say it. >< The one on our wedding night. with your tongue..."
Nathan smirked widely, "You're so cute when you try to talk about love making."
"><!"

They landed and spent the next day or so enjoying the hotel then one night Nathan took her out into the jungle, wanting to show her something.

They walked into a cave then through hidden metal doors.
"Na-Nathan, I don't think we're suppose to be here.." She said softly, holding onto him tightly. It was dark as they walked down several corridors, a strange smell in the air.
"Hush." He opened a door and gestured her to walk in.

She did so and stopped a few feet in. The lights came up and Ciara let out a quick scream, covering her mouth. The rooms was tiled in white and pale green tiles, and the walls were covered in various tools all covered in dried blood. In the middle of the room was an operation table and a man lay, strapped down to the table and gagged.

"What...What is this place?" She took a step back and bumped into Nathan.

Nathan wrapped her arms around her body, "This is my research lab, Precious. " He kissed the base of her neck and slipped the silver cuffs off of her ears, his eyes glowing a light red.

"Nathan, please. I don't understand-" She inhale quickly as she felt like someone had grabbed hold of her and forced her to stand up straight. "Nathan. What are you doing?!"

"You're my wife. Shouldn't you want to learn more about my hobbies?" He took hold of her wrists and walked forward, her legs moving when his did.

Ciara trembled as they approached the table, the man was still alive and awake, looking just as scared as she was "Who are you?! YOu're not Nathan!"
"Oh but I am, love.." He said as he guided her hand to pick up the scalpel and held her trembling hand over the man's naked chest. "I'm so much more and soon you will be too. You're my wife, my love...and you're all mine. Now, become just as sinister as your husband." He whispered into her ear, cutting into the man's flesh...

After that night, Ciara was not hear from for 5 months...

5 months later.

Horatio was crying, holding up high, her body up against the large mirror as he pushed on her wind pipe. Her back was exposed and in the reflection as she struggled, you could see the word MINE carved over and over again into her flesh.

"I'm sorry Ciara...I'm so sorry..."

Her eyes were bright red as she kicked and clawed at him. And suddenly with a crunch, she went limp. Horatio let go of her and she fell forward to the ground like a rag doll, a single tear rolling out of her open eye.

GinKadia
Ginger Ninja

Penpal

Old 06-17-2013, 03:28 PM

Current timeline
Page 181 of RP
---

The wedding had been more than Ciara could have ever dreamed of and that night Pietro made her feel like a princess. They stayed in a hotel room which was decked out in roses and candles. Very romantic.

It was about 4 am in the morning when Ciara had gotten up to go to the bathroom. She washed her hands and looked herself in the mirror and without warning she broke down into tears.

Pietro found her after a couple of mins, scooping her up in his arms. He asked why she was crying, if something on their special day was to blame for those tears.

"No, it was perfect..."
"Then why so many unhappy tears?"
"I-I don't know... I feel like something's missing... Something precious... But I don't know what it is." She wept unable to stop the tears. "I don't know why I can't stop crying..."

Pietro held her close, brushing her hair from her messy face. Finally after what seemed like forever, she was able to calm herself down... or perhaps she had no more tears to shred.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't be.."
"Hey, hey...hey." He tilted her head up to look at him, "I love you."
"I love you too <3!" She cuddled into him.

After a long pause, "Just had to ruin a perfect day didn't you?" He joked.
"><"