PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 05-14-2014, 03:17 AM

Maximilian "Max" Len Thomas

Sexual Preference: Straight?
Personality Traits: Curious, adventurous, observant, stubborn, heroic.

RP discussion:Two guys in college with family issues, who get stuck together on a project for school.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-14-2014, 03:22 AM

Name: Raisel Leet
Sexual preference: Gay...so far in the closet he doesn't know he's there.
Picture: https://img.charahub.com/c136903_57b...a48046b94d.jpg
Personality: He’s a wannabe rebel, artist, and party boy. Punk and short tempered.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 05-18-2014, 02:59 PM

The glass walls of the shower were steamed and the mirror fogged. You could hear the shower slide door opening, and hear water dripped upon the floor. The mirror's vision was becoming clearer and clearer. An image of a person was soon reflected instead of being blank and blurry.

Maximilian used left his hand on the mirror to wipe a circle and looked at himself. It was pretty cool that he had two different eye colors but it was also abit weird and creepy. It kind of made him an outcast in a way...all because his eyes were different it made him different. Maximilian shook his head, causing droplets of water to fly through the air and splatter the mirror. He ran his hand through his deep red colored hair and put on some boxers and walked outside the bathroom.

He headed for his room which just down the hallway, once there he went straight to his closet to find something to wear. Maximilian found some black jeans, and decided on a white dress shirt, which he will leave half way unbuttoned. He also found some black boots to wear. He went to his dresser and put on his earrings, bracelets and his shark tooth necklace.

It was going to be just another day at college...

Clothes: | x |

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-18-2014, 08:18 PM

The sun hadn't quite risen in the sky yet, but Raisel's black combat boots trampled down the few sagging stone stairs as he exited his first story apartment. He glanced up at the clear grey sky and shuddered as he caught sight of the metal stairs that led to the upper apartments. The landlord tried to offer him one of those. Cheaper than grizzled man said. Raisel didn't care. He'd never live in a place like that.

Raisel unlocked his motorbike from where he parked it and slipped a helmet over his grey-blue hair. He had on his usual black leather jacket over a a grey shirt whose v-neck cut low across his chest. After stashing a squarish object wrapped in a cloudy sky decorated bag, he headed for the park. By the time he arrived at the lake that took the center point of the park, the dawn light already streaked heavily across the grey and blue sky. He set up the small tripod and took his camera from the canvas bag in time to catch the buttery orb of the sun rising over the lake horizon. He took shot after shot until he lost track of time and the morning sun settled comfortably in the sky.

He was fully aware that he had a chemistry class at eight that morning. This being his second time in the class--not that he even knew he was registered for it the first time--he couldn't afford to fail again. Especially since he planned to graduate at the end of the year. It wasn't Raisel's fault he wasn't built for classroom studies. Never had been, never would be. He just had to survive until school was over with then it would be just him and his camera again. Settling his materials back on the bike, he headed to campus with his child awed smile fading into a scowl. His camera and the sky were the only realities that mattered.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-06-2015, 03:49 PM

Max left his apartment all ready to go with his grey backpack and hopped into his black edrive bmw i8. It was pretty neat, he had a under glow installed it even had lights underneath where your feet were. All the lights were blue. Max started the engine and drive off in the direction the college was located. Once he arrived he started looking for a parking space which took him awhile to find a good one. Once he was parked he got of his car and made a beeline straight for his Chemistry class. He had a feeling the teacher had something up their sleeve today. The teacher had hinted about it last time he was in class.

Once he arrived in class he wen t straight for his middle row middle seat. The best seat in the house if you asked him. Max took out a notebook and a pen and looked up at the board. His heart dropped immediately. It was still early in the semester and the teacher already wanted them to start a group project which will be a major part of their grade. Damn near almost fifty percent major. Good thing it wasn't due until the end of the semester, which means there's going to be alot of work involved.

the car

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-06-2015, 07:29 PM

Raisel barely made it to campus five minutes before class started. Any other kid would rush down the halls, but he spent his time locking up his bike and walked at a casual pace, looking at his phone as he did so. By the time he walked into the classroom, the professor had already started the class. "And since it's easy, partners will be based on whoever you're already sitting next to. I can figure neighbors are friends anyway," the professor said. Raisel paused just inside the room, looking around with confusion. Most of the class looked pleased with this. He started toward one of his many friends, but he realized a strange girl took his usual seat. Then how about...but someone also took the seat next to Josh. Raisel frowned. What seat was open? It was then he realized only one in the middle of the room was vacant.

"Come on, trade seats with me," he complained to the strange girl. She told him off. The professor gave him a dirty look, so Raisel finally stomped over to the empty seat. The red-head sitting to the right gave him bad feelings. He couldn't explain it, but he just didn't like the kid.

"So...I guess we're partners for this thing?" he growled, finally sitting down.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-07-2015, 12:23 AM

Soon as the teacher made it official by announcing it to the class he sighed. But on the inside he was eager to get this project started and over with so he won't have to stress over it later. Max looked around to those who were sitting next to him but they all were facing away from him towards the students on the other side of them. Oh how convienent. No one wanted to work with the weird eye kid, of course. But he thought atleast Marie wanted to work with him they were sorta cool. In anycase Max looked towards those were on the ends of the rows but they looked to have partners already.

So with that Max just sat there, was he going to be working on this alone, or was going to be the third wheel in one of the groups? Then he heard the teacher address someone, something about 'look whose gracing us with his prescence' or something like that. Max wasn't really paying attention at the time. He was trying to figure out how he was going to do this project if he had to be alone. He felt someone walk by him and only then did he look up. It was none other Leet, Raisel. Max thought he would be working Josh, so he looked over towards Josh to see he was paired up with some girl. He smirked, so the only reason their paired is because Raisel came in late. "Looks that way... were suppose to find serval different ways to bend water and explain the process." Max told Raiselas he inwardly thought to himself I hope he doesn't get me a bad grade.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-07-2015, 03:43 AM

Raisel just stared at Max for a good few seconds. "Okay what?" He had no idea what the guy said. That was their project? You could bend water? What did you do? Just stick it in a bendy straw? Shit, he'd already taken this class before (sorta) and he still had no idea how to do Chemistry. He turned to look out the window for a second, appreciating the blue sky with a look like he wanted to run away there. Then he turned back and regarded Max with a grumpy expression. "Here's what we're going to do. How about I just pay you to do the whole project?"

Before he could get a proper response though, the professor cut in. "I'm releasing the class to get started on the projects today. You can either work here or start gathering materials. I'll be here in case you have any questions." His eyes moved over the room like a hawks and Raisel shifted with unease. He just wanted to get the hell out of here.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-07-2015, 07:18 AM

"Woah hold up, I wouldn't mind some cash in my pocket but you're going to have to atleast do something if not the main part of the project. All sorts of complications can arise if it's just me doing the whole thing. For one, the teacher might be able to tell you didn't do any of the work by asking you some questions or something. How do you expect to be prepared?" Max let out all at once. Did the guy expect him to write him a speech on possible questions the teacher might ask and then have him mesmorize it. Raisel..memorize? Not likely. Max did not intend to fail this class or get less than a A just because of guy didn't want to pull his own weight. Max is going to have to the other guy to atleast do something or be present during all the experiments.

"I think we should head for the library, they might have some information there. Plus they have computer there too so we can do some internet research."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-07-2015, 11:47 PM

Raisel sighed as he cursed under his breath. It was worth a shot though. He wanted to stand his ground or just walk out the door, to just say too bad. Unfortunately, he could feel the professor's eyes on him. So he just ground his teeth together because he needed to passed this class. "Fine, whatever. But don't expect me from me," he muttered as he pushed out the door to head to the library building. It was a grand thing that stood in the center of campus, all white and somewhat pompous looking. He didn't have a lot of experience looking at the actual books there.

"So you have some sort of plan on what we're gonna do or something? God I hate chemistry." He stared up at the sky as he walked. Science sounded like something his father would want him to do.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-08-2015, 10:04 PM

"I do actually, you can do the internet research while I go and look for some book containing the subject. And hopefully we'll both find something." Max replied as he glanced over to Raisel. Once they reached the doors, Max opened up the door and looked inside, it didn't seem many people were here from their class which means there was a good chance the books they would need will still be available. Max scanned the area for the Science section until he found it. Max made his way over quickly and hopped on the library computer to look up the books he would need. Once he found a good number of books (five) he wrote down the call numbers and searched for the books in their proper isles. Once he gathered all five books he walked over to the computer Raisel was next to and sat down in the empty seat next to him and spread out the books in what space was there. Max looked over the titles of the books.

How to bend water, Bending liquid, Chemistry 101, Science for Dummies, H20.

Max picked up the Science for Dummies and started flipping through the pages. Once he didn't find anything that way he turned back to the first few pages and tracked down the table of contents. Heread the titles and the page numbers until he found something to looked like it might be interesting.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-09-2015, 03:35 AM

Raisel didn't complain because it would be wasting his breath and instead took his laptop from his bag and sat a table where they'd have room to spread out books. Then, since he still had no idea what this project was even about or how it was chemistry, he googled, 'how to bend water?'.

After watching a rather pointless and almost amusing video of some guy standing on the beach, pretending to bend water as the waves rolled in and out, he switched to more relevant links. The video above it showed a five minute demonstration of a guy with a balloon, bending the water with static electricity. He wasn't sure that counted as Chemistry, but it sure was easy to find. Right around that time, Max returned with his books. Raisel looked at him, one dark eyebrow raised.

"We need all that? As far as I can tell, google can tell me everything with a couple minutes of browsing. Look, there's even something with magnets," he said with a roll of his eyes.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-09-2015, 05:37 PM

"While thats true, we're going to need book references as well." He narrows his bicolored eyes for a few seconds before looking back the books before him. He switched from the dummies book and went to the book titled H20 and immediately found something very interesting. Pointing to it, he said proudly "Look, you can bend water with sound wave frequencies." Getting interested in the topic at hand he opened up the Chemistry 101 book and found out that you can bend water with static electricity, and for osme reason he found out in the book you can bend water with an acyrlic ruler. Grinning, he knew this project would be easy. Well... in terms of finding the information anyway. Writing the paper is something on a entirely different level.

Max opened up his notebook and and uncappe his pen and proceeded to start jotting down some notes. He skimmed the paragraphs on Raisel's laptop screen about magnet and water and jotted down some notes pretaining to that. Once he was satisfied he went back to the books and start writing. "Anything else you can find on 'google'?" He asked.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-09-2015, 08:59 PM

"Seriously? Sound waves?" Raisel asked, his voice hitting a more interested note than before. He leaned over to look at the page in Max's book. A quick scan later and he pulled away, putting his face back into its disinterested look. It wouldn't do to look like he cared. Because he didn't. He looked back at his screen and scrolled through the page a bit more, then shook his head. "Naw, it's mostly just the same stuff on static electricity over and over. Though one thing on Yahoo Answers says that the magnet thing is a lie. I dunno, seems to be if you use the tap water here, it's got enough led to jump for a magnet! I mean, that stuff is magnetic right?" he chuckled.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-10-2015, 12:02 AM

"There's only one way to find out." Max smirked, and looked into the rest of the books to find much of the same information, he did find one more interesting piece of information. Closing all of the books save one, H20, and got up to put the books back. "We'll have to get ourselves a powerful magnet." He mentioned before walking off to the Science section and went down the isles to put the books roughly back to where they go, and returned to Raisel. "Not sure why you would have one.... but do you happen to have a magnet at home or on you. Or know where can go get one?'

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-10-2015, 02:08 AM

Raisel closed out of his computer and hurried to catch up with Max. For a second, he thought over the various things in his apartment, trying to decide if he had anything like that. "Um, I got a hematite bracelet. Thought those were weak magnets though since it keeps falling off." He figured one day, he'd just lose the rocks. Probably wouldn't miss them either. "How strong of a magnet do we need? I'm sure there's some geeky science fun store somewhere around here with crap like that though," he answered with a shrug. Wasn't really his job to know about things like that.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-10-2015, 06:34 PM

"I'm betting we will need a stronger magnet than you can get from a typical store probably. So will need to find this... geeky store you speak of." Max pause for a moment. "Perhaps we should head to the Science Department and see if they have any magnets in storage. If not then we can go look for the store... Wait can't you just Google to see if there's a store around here that sells magnets?" Max came to the conclusion as they left the library.

(( I'm sorry it's so small. I hope you have enough to go on. ))

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-10-2015, 11:42 PM

Raisel shrugged. "Whatever. Why don't you do it? I've already done enough work for today," he complained. Googling a store he might do. He could even look on his phone, but not if he could get away without it. Going shopping for a magnet certainly wasn't happening though. As soon as they walked out of the library, he breathed in a big breath of the fresh(ish) air. "So yeah, you're going to get the magnet and I'll see you next class. This has been fun. Let's not do this again!" He threw out an over dramatic thumbs up and whirled away, suppressing a small chuckle. As if he was going to put in real effort for this project.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-11-2015, 10:42 PM

Before Max could say anything Raisel gave him a thumbs up and left abruptly. Sighing, he should have known to not ask to much of him. Better yet to even expect anything. One Thing was for sure, Max was going to make Raisel work for his grade. Max pulled out his phone and goggled until he found what look like a magnet store. But first he made a stop at the Science Department where he found out they indeed did have magnets. He took what he could and left the school to go drive his i8 to the magnet store. Which so happen to be called Bipolar Attraction. Once Max was there he made sure to get some Neodymium magnets. After he was satisfied with his collection of magnets he paid and left the store, then drove back to school just in time for his next class which was English. Max failed to see why his major required english, it was stupid.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-11-2015, 11:55 PM

Because he didn't have class until hours later, Raisel wandered through campus at a leisurely pace. Most of the students clustered at the center of campus on good summer days like this, but he walked the other direction. Back behind the art building, the grass looked even more beautiful without ten other people sharing it with him. He laid on his back and pulled his camera out of the class. He didn't take any pictures, but he trained the Leica R series old school film camera at the sky anyway. Through the viewfinder, it looked even bluer. It might have seemed a strange obsession, but it was his. "God, why can't college just be this?" he muttered. He didn't want to follow the 'correct' path. He wanted to follow himself, and most of all, have fun. Maybe later, after darkness covered his beautiful sky, he'd really go out and party. There were always new friends to make.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-12-2015, 04:15 PM

Max made to his class with just a few seconds to spare. He thought about how he was going to spend his coming up free period to tackle the project. One thing was for sure, he was going to track down Raisel to help him with this project. He was the one afterall who asked if a magnet can bend water. Max decided after the magnet experiment he would do more research on it to see how and why its possible if the magnet can indeed bend water, and why not if isn't able to do so. Max was dragged back into reality when the teacher walked up to his desk and said something to him. He wasn't quite sure what was said but he looked up and just shrugged. The teacher unsatisfied stared at him for a moment before walking away and continuing with the class. Sighing, Max looked out the window, which he took a seat by, and just stared outside.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-12-2015, 11:16 PM

Lunch passed by—a sandwich from the cafeteria. Raisel's senior level photograph class met only once a week and he spent the last two hours on campus developing film in the darkroom. He'd have to wait to see the final product, but everything hung in his assigned space, including the very special photos that made him antsy and excited at the same time. How would they turn out? If like in his head, then he could go forward and print on larger paper for...well, he didn't want to jinx it.

That done, he headed back to his bike and stored everything away again. The familiar chemical smell stayed with him, pleasant in his mind. Clouds started to cover the sky by them and it darkened to a deep blue. It'd be dinner time soon and he whipped out his phone as he sat on his blue and chrome bike. "Hey Josh you twat, come hang out with me. Meet at the Blue Lagoon around nine?" He paused, listening. "Yeah, bring her too. Tell her it's the club next to that rich neighborhood and the Chinese place."

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-17-2015, 03:45 PM

It was free period time now, and Max was on a mission. He wandered the campus in hopes of seeing Raisel and when that unofficial plan failed, he left Campus. Max hopped into his car an started driving off, until something caught his eye. That damned rascal Raisel was outside sitting on his bike. Furious Max stopped his car suddenly and turned around heading for a free parking spot that seemed to be a good vantage point to spy on Raisel and see where he was going.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-18-2015, 03:51 AM

Raisel didn't pay attention to the cars around him, so he never noticed the curious eyes that watched him. Once he finished his phone conversation. He stuffed it in his bag, got everything secure, then put the helmet over his odd colored hair. With a quick glance around the parking lot, he drove off. It took him only seven minutes to reach his apartment, a building that looked sad next to his shiny bike. Rather, the building looked cheap as hell which was exactly what it was, but Raisel was paying for it all himself. He locked up his bike even though he only took his camera and school things inside, changed into an outfit suited for clubbing, and headed out again five minutes later. He turned toward the busy center of the town where the Blue Lagoon lay."

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-22-2015, 03:45 PM

Max kept his engine going, since he didn't know when Raisel would speed off. Once Raisel finished his phone conversation is when he drove off, with Max right behind him. Max slowed down to let some cars in front of him along the way so that Raisel wont think that he was being followed. After a short while they arrived at a apartment complex. Max parked across the street and kept watch. It would be weird if he walked over there. So he just sat there and hoped Raisel wasn't home for the day. After a bit Raisel showed up and hopped on to his bike. Max started up his engine and and followed once more. "The Blue Lagoon huh?" He turned off his car and just sat there for a moment to give Raisel some time to get situated before he barged in there. After about maybe five minutes Max got out of his car, locked it and went on inside.