Candiie
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-22-2007, 02:52 AM

how many flakes for first item?
and what evolving item?

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-22-2007, 03:16 AM

The first item hasn't been released yet. Expect it tomorrow!

Sanctuary
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2007, 03:31 AM

Canwe still get flakes even if the item isn't released?

daashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2007, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eroy
The first item hasn't been released yet. Expect it tomorrow!
Wow! Tomorrow.

I hate to say this but that is kind of lame. The first clue/item was released on the first day of the Halloween event, but we have to wait a whole day before they release it.

Sanctuary
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2007, 03:40 AM

I personally enjoy having the first and last day have no uncommons. We get the store items today. Is that not enough?

daashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2007, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Mei
Omigawsh! You guys are like, so nice.

My mom (who is totally awesome) cut my hair for me before I came to Menewsha! Isn't it hawt? My mom has a great eye for style! <3
Did she dye it too?

Man! What I wouldn't do for vivid colour like that!

Emo
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-22-2007, 04:04 AM

• Have all the items been put in the special event store

or is there still some on the way?

;P

Bunai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-22-2007, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easther_Bunni
Which evolving item would that be?
the bag in my Sig lol
a girl made it for Halloween Event
and i havent seen her since

daashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2007, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunai
Quote:
the bag in my Sig lol
Yeah!

Bought a box and a candy from her. Sent her a PM a while back but still no reply.

`F o a m
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-22-2007, 04:26 AM

• Wow.
    I can't believe some of you would be so ungrateful...
    They put a lot of work into this event it wouldn't kill you to wait. It's not like you worked on any of these items. >.>

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-22-2007, 04:35 AM

@Valedia: The banners have been taken down to be replaced with better ones. :) We'll get the back up soon. :)

@Emo: Unless someone tucked an extra pair of shoes away somewhere and we forgot, all the Event Commons should be in the store now. :) The only new items until the end of the Event will be the Event Rares.

@Daashi: Just think of it as an extra day to collect snowflakes so if you can't get online a day - say, Christmas - you won't have to work so hard the next day you get on to earn enough snowflakes to get the daily rare and the previous day's rare. :)

daashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2007, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by `F o a m
  • Wow.
    I can't believe some of you would be so ungrateful...
    They put a lot of work into this event it wouldn't kill you to wait. It's not like you worked on any of these items. >.>
I don't mean to sound ungrateful but this is my second Mene Event so I am basting all this on the Halloween Event. I was lead to believe that it would the same as the Halloween event, not similar, not almost the same, but exactly the same.

So maybe I misinterept the explaination of the event and I was slightly disappointed. No special item for the first and last day did disappoint me grately.

Also it isn't about the special items themselves but I was looking foreward to the clues/riddles. I wanted to see how easy/hard they would be and looking foreward to engaging my brain into some serious thinking. Pre-Holiday stress is affecting me and was looking foreward to some puzzles to ease the tension.

Sorry that I offended anyone. And I do love all the hard work that all the Staff has put into it. It is just none of the stuff from the SE store really interested me.

Akstar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-22-2007, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akstar
Are the flakes in a box like the candy corn were or not. I haven't seen any yet so that's why I asked to get an idea to what I needed to look for to claim a snowflake. Or I'm just not having luck/didn't see this kind of question already asked.
Yep just like the candy corn from Halloween.
Thanks I just realized that a while ago when I saw my first flake pop up, I just wasn't sure, still a bit new to how things run so wasn't sure if that was a one time system or that's just how they do the events.

daashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2007, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
@Daashi: Just think of it as an extra day to collect snowflakes so if you can't get online a day - say, Christmas - you won't have to work so hard the next day you get on to earn enough snowflakes to get the daily rare and the previous day's rare. :)
Make that 2 days CK.

My mum's birthday is Boxing Day. And if I spend it at my computer I WILL hear about it.

Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 12-22-2007, 04:49 AM

Vicktoria! I love your outfit! It's, like, I guess not totally appropriate for the holiday, but the colors are right, so I think you're in the clear. Nice accessories!

Thanks, totally, for the props on my shop!

FuuMiyazawa! Thanks! I hope to see you in my shop soon! Because, let's face, it - you need something to go with those undies, or, y'know, you're just wearing your undies! <3

Easther_Bunni! Thanks! I'll do my best! Mom says that as long as you're doing something with flair, most people won't notice your mistakes, so like... I'm going to put a loooot of effort into my flair!

daashi! Yes! My mom did the color too!

Bunai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-22-2007, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunai
Quote:
the bag in my Sig lol
Yeah!

Bought a box and a candy from her. Sent her a PM a while back but still no reply.
;_; maybe she quit XD
==

i must have missed the "ungratefulness" :?:

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-22-2007, 04:55 AM

Yarg, daashi. ^^; Then the first day (today) and the last day (the 27th) will work in your favor. :D Though I really am excited about the Event Rares and would love for them to get started as soon as possible too, I understand totally why it was done that way and look to the bright side of it. :D

Bunai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-22-2007, 05:04 AM

sucks that i cant wear stockings and leg warmers at the same time

Sanctuary
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2007, 05:06 AM

I must say Li Mei, I adore the color and shape of your eyes. They are so unique <3

I hope such styles will become more widely available to the public in the future. My eyes are a dull grey. Grey or red, nothing else.

Bunai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-22-2007, 05:14 AM

BAH now i cant wear cat ears and a holly hair clip...?!

:x
no no no. just not right.
i'll change at some point...just not now

HeavensStarz2121
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to HeavensStarz2121 Send a message via MSN to HeavensStarz2121

Old 12-22-2007, 05:31 AM

YaY!!!!! This sounds like fun. Too bad i have a very bad at finding snowflakes.

moon waltz
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-22-2007, 05:50 AM

Ah, what a glorious thing it is to actually read the FAQ thread. Here I am, madly hunting for snow flakes, hoping to get a clue, and only now do I bother to learn that clues won't be out until tomorrow. Ah well, at least I'm prepared. And I'm rather psyched up for this, since this is my first event here on Menewsha!

Smellerbee
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-22-2007, 06:56 AM

I have a question about snowflakes. After getting a snowflake do you have to wait a bit before you can get another? Does the % chance of getting one fall after you get one for a short period?

I was wondering, because all today I've been visiting pages, going page after page without finding a snowflake. I can easily go 10 pages without seeing a snowflake. And there is a very low chance of that happening. A 5% chance, actually.

So, is there really a constant 15% chance of finding a snowflake on each page? If so, I would have many more snowflakes than I do now. Or am I really that unlucky?