Navi
Starving Artist
Send a message via AIM to Navi

Old 06-19-2008, 06:39 PM

There are 2 things I see already after rereading the desc.
1.) No corset sleeves
2.) Bracelets only on right wrist

Here's the sketch

upinthetrees
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-19-2008, 07:54 PM

*grins* ack, i'll show it to DL once i see her online again. she's been working 6 day weeks an when not working pretty much collapsing from exhaustion. She's not having such a great time recently.. it rather sucks.

argh and this is Jitsu on my little sisters account because i think i fried my computers today? My son plugged in something and there was a big spark and a puff of smoke and all the power went out that was plugged into those outlets. im hoping just the surger is broken now, but who knows.. i'll have to ask my husband when he gets home.

ack and i did the same thing with hers.. i added two bracelets on accident *snorts*

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 06-20-2008, 11:51 PM

Ohh whee, so cool. I guess it is about time i make my own damn appearance here to neh? xD For starters I see that you're already aware of those mistakes, so no need to mention those. But I want to inform that I am re-wording the description of her and adding a few minor details in which if it is OKAY with you I will PM rather then spam with a long post of char facts? xD There is only one major thing that bugs me about the choice of pose which I hope won't be a problem to change perhaps? The pose of the face, I don't like it. It takes away from the hair style and well frankly this will be the ONLY art I have of her, until Ji-chan finishes soo it would be nice if you could show her hair style too. I'm not worried about make-up close-ups right now.

The rest looks neat, I MUCH love the pants. <333 Oh and I hope ya don't forget the sleeve part also is meant to have gloves too which hopefully the re-do of my desc will be a bit easier and clearier for ya. ^^;; And it is needed since the images have been moved so most of the links to yours are dead links, nothing to see. Dx

Okay well apparently I'm gonna have to post it here because I guess there is now a char limit to PMs and mine goes over that by like 500 chars? *grumbles*

Quote:
Hair: THIS; Only main color is black and the highly be THIS turqious green which is meant to be a glossy, shine tone mixed with the dark and bold black
Ears: THIS; [ Credit ]
Eyes: Eye is black, not white like a normal human and the type of eye itself should be a bright and shiny green that matches the hair but a tad brighter as if possessing a faint glow. The pupil itself is meant to be black just like the outer eye. (So yes, what is black on the image is correct for mine but on the image where the eye is that purple color should be the green I specify. [ Credit ]

Make-up:

Eyelids :: Are meant to be a blend of black and green with a unique tribal design used on the eyes. How one does with eye-liner pencils, so to speak. This image expresses PERFECTLY how it should be. [Click-Me [ Credit ]
Lips :: Are a blend of black and green, same as the eyes. In the middle of the lips should be a black strip and then on the sides it blends into the purple, the same tone used on the eyes. Style for the lips like THIS but not the same color as this image. But the same color as the image for the eyelids. [ Credit ] And yes meant to be glossy too like the image.

Skin: A dull brown gray shade, kinda like so. [Click-Me but put into a simple color spot, I think this is a bit more accurate as to what I want hers to be. But I want it to lean more to the color of GRAY then brown, shouldn't tell is any brown to it unless you're using the color-dropper tool on it. =P [ Credit ]
Other:

Necklace :: Can it be like this, only instead of the water droplet you see on it, use THIS design? (and no big-cross). The size of the design should be about uh, the size of a quarter but long like on the pic. I guess hangs to where the tip is between her chest.
Accessories :: Wallet in back pocket in THIS style only not of that design but if possible the same design as the dangle to her necklace and in the same shiny green color as her make-up. And one minor thing, instead of the chain sampled on the wallet style would you mind using THIS CHAIN style please? AND Bracelet that is ONLY worn on the RIGHT WRIST. (her right)

Body: Fairly thin but not all bone. She is meant to look elegant and tender as are most elves but yet she is able to handle herself well thus slightly toned? Yes, also requires a decent size chest please. (I don't like flat-chested since it can ruin the way clothing looks. She has nice thin and long fingers, each with its own lengthy nail well polished and shiny. (green to match make-up of course)

Top :: Okay if I confuse ya, please just ask for I’ll try to make this as clear as I can; The idea of her top is to be a corset but not the everyday one. The main of it, is THIS (2nd view) (with the straps and all) only I want it to blend up so that it does in fact cover the chest (acts like a bra too) and even has small sleeves like THIS ONE. Now from those sleeve types I’d like from there to blend in attached gloves like THESE that go down to the hands but have that chain attachment in the middle. The gloves btw, if can’t tell are meant to be fishnet not solid cloth.
Bottom :: COOL ASS PANTS (angle 2) Oh and yes SAME BELT too please BUT if you can incorporate rings too (ones that dangle) that would be cool which she can use to attach chains and such too when she wants.
Feet :: Boots

Last edited by Drache-Lehre; 06-21-2008 at 12:03 AM..

Navi
Starving Artist

Old 06-30-2008, 01:20 PM

omg, so sorry I've neglected this thread so long. Been busy busy but yay! And hrm, to change the pose at this point is kind of hard - what I could do is having her holding her hair back a little further and letting the part that falls over her face - well, fall over her face, heh. And it's kind of hard to get some little details in, since it's only 5 inches wide. ^^; So I will do the best I can with the netting on the sleeves! I'll go ahead with the rest as soon as I see that the hairstyle thing will work with what I've suggested?

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 06-30-2008, 06:55 PM

whee thank you so much Navi!

whee and for the last three (2 FB and 1 WU) could i have the full bodies of Miw-sher Paniwi and Runa Sigrid pretty please? as for the waist up something of Errol would be absolute and complete love.. oh and i found a ref for the gun!!!

http://www.silvermane.com/acatalog/CI-FP10104.html

^ HAHA! its a blunderbuss which means you put gunpowder and then whatever you can find to shove in there to use as ammo! even better then bullets.. like a early day shotgun in pistol form! im dying to buy that thing now.. i want to mount one of those and two old style dueling pistols on my wall! ITS SO COOL!

am and if its not insanely troublesome.. can the birdy be in the picture with Errol? the wolf doesnt have to be with Miw cause wolves are freaking huge and hard to draw, but i would adore the birdy perched on his shoulder/head/hand. like this beautiful thing you did of A'iel a while back ( http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...e/Navidian.jpg )

wheee and take your time, i know portcon is coming up and all, no need to rush!!! i dont want you being stressed out!

Navi
Starving Artist

Old 07-01-2008, 11:29 AM

Will do Jitsu, I may even end up working on all of them there. =]

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 07-02-2008, 05:18 PM

Well isn't that a shame. *sigh* Oh well, no use crying over spilled milk. X.X Then just do the best that ya can please. ^^

Last edited by Drache-Lehre; 07-02-2008 at 09:14 PM..

Navi
Starving Artist

Old 07-11-2008, 01:29 AM

Trying to get back on the art ball - so busy so busy - though I did it to myself, lulz.

Here ya go DL.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 07-11-2008, 01:35 AM

ah thats badass! *pets* im impressed that you managed to do different tones of balck with watercolor. . . watercolors hate my guts so i dont even bother trying anymore >.<;;

and i've been locked out of my bathroom by the mother-in-law . . . ARGH 10 days till we move.

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-11-2008, 10:26 PM

Aw, a nice surprise you fixed the hair. :3 Thank you.