r_e_n_o_Love
*^_^*

Old 07-16-2010, 06:05 PM

Caspian had been shocked, but also very happy to hear from his mother. It had been awhile since they had actually talked. She had refused to have anything to do with him since her arrest. But his joy soon turned into confusion, and then his confusion turned into rage. She had done exactly what he had desperately hoped she hadn't. And worse, she was running away from it. "I would have stayed with you!"

"There's more to it than that hun. He knew something that would separate us forever. I did it to protect us. I did it because I love you," she told him.

"I'm eighteen Mom. It's not like the system was going to take me away from you. You just made everything worse this way." He sighed. "I don't know, I-"

Asami came back in at this point with a rather loud announcement. He sighed, not even looking at her. "Look I'll talk to you later, and please, go back. Or I really won't be able to see you again..." he whispered into the phone.

He closed his phone, and shot her a huge grin. "Eh. don't worry about it. It was no one important. Just my manager asking where the boys are." He ran up to her, kissed her on the cheek, and held open the door. "After you meh lady."