View Poll Results: Do you know who 30 Seconds to Mars Is?
OMG Jared Leno is Hoooooot *dies* I LOVES THE BAND!! 2 18.18%
Yes. 6 54.55%
No, Never heard of them 0 0%
I like their music <3 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Little Monster
Legit- imma fire mah lazer beotc...

Old 10-03-2010, 06:02 PM

Hey, I've just been wondering if anyone knows who 30 Seconds to Mars is?

Thanks-

Jesmond
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Jesmond Send a message via MSN to Jesmond

Old 10-03-2010, 06:27 PM

I like them, though not nearly as much as I used to.
Favorite album was "30 Seconds To Mars", then "A Beautiful Lie" comes next.
Their newest album is terrible. I don't know what they were going for but it is so flat to me.

Favorite songs are "Echelon" and "Capricorn (A Brand New Name)".

RisikaFox
is bored... Amuse me? ^^

Old 10-04-2010, 12:45 AM

I'm fond of some of their music, their singer has a good voice. Not really a 'fan' though. But I do know at least two or three people who are all, "OMG, Jared Leto is sooo HAWT!!1!" >.>

xRhii
*^_^*

Old 10-04-2010, 12:53 AM

Haha ironically I'm listening to them right now as I come across this thread. I like their music, especially their older stuff. The newer stuff is good just not as much as the original.

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 10-04-2010, 05:25 PM

I would have to agree that "This is war" is lacking so to speak. I meant ehre are songs on it that I like but what the heck was up with that song collaboration with Kaye West? O.o That's not the only song I have issues with but it's one that stood out.

I think my favorite album is "A beautiful lie". Their first album has some pretty awesome songs on it too though. As for favorite songs...it would be hard to pick but "Capricorn", "A beautiful lie", and "The kill" are up there.

I also want to add that Jared Leto is a darn good looking man and I also like him as an actor as well.

zazabar
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via MSN to zazabar

Old 10-06-2010, 03:17 AM

I haven't studied the band itself, but I have all of the albums and love listening to the music from time to time. The first two albums are my favorite. On the third album, I mainly like the first song and a couple others here and there.

Zombie Geisha
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-08-2010, 09:21 PM

I like them before the band got big.. I was a huge fan of Jared Leno's movies

Jesmond
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Jesmond Send a message via MSN to Jesmond

Old 10-10-2010, 07:22 PM

I'm not sure if they're typos or anything, but... you guys means Jared Leto, right? XD

Soda
Sodipop

Old 10-11-2010, 12:55 AM

There are a few great tracks from them but I've never really looked into their cds to be honest. I know 'most' of the radio tracks are not as good as songs that fans of the band have given me though. If that makes sense.

Kid Disaster
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-18-2010, 06:32 PM

They've been nudged down on the list as of late, but they're still on my top ten list. I've seen them in concert three times, but it just seems like their performance gets more and more slack as time goes on. The first time I saw them was one of the best shows I've ever seen; the last one, back in April was pretty dull, honestly. MuteMath really really stole the show. I'll agree with pretty much everyone and say their first album was my favorite; "Buddha for Mary" is my favorite song by them, I think. Though, I have to say, I liked This Is War better than A Beautiful Lie. Shun me if you must, but "Hurricane" (the album version, not the Kanye West version) is an amazing song.

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 10-18-2010, 08:32 PM

@Kid: I noticed that recently they seemed not to have as much energy live as they used to too. It depends on the show because sometimes they do preform like they used to. It could just be drugs or being tried or what not though.

Kid Disaster
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-19-2010, 02:48 AM

I hate thinking about bands I like being on drugs, so I'm gonna file it under tiredness in my mind. Haha. They have been super busy lately, so I wouldn't blame them.

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 10-19-2010, 04:30 AM

I rather like this particular band (found out about them before they became 'popular' for a spell) and have seen them live. Actually I was a bit dazed after getting over a cold and blanked out for a bit in front of the autograph table >.< so Jared reached over the table, grabbed my wrist, and asked if I was alright. He came off as a genuinely nice guy.

RisikaFox
is bored... Amuse me? ^^

Old 10-19-2010, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Disaster View Post
I hate thinking about bands I like being on drugs, so I'm gonna file it under tiredness in my mind. Haha. They have been super busy lately, so I wouldn't blame them.
Well, while I too don't like the idea of my favorite famous people on drugs either... The fact is, so many of them are that I just don't care anymore. Whatever works for them, I suppose. I just care about the music.

Kid Disaster
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-19-2010, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisikaFox View Post
Well, while I too don't like the idea of my favorite famous people on drugs either... The fact is, so many of them are that I just don't care anymore. Whatever works for them, I suppose. I just care about the music.
I realize it's a fact of life anymore; still doesn't mean I wanna think about it. I'm not gonna quit listening to a band because of it or anything, as long as they're still making good music.

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 10-20-2010, 01:47 AM

Yea, I don't like the whole idea of drugs or what not. As long as they're not doing it on stage or what not then I try to ignore it unless it's really obvious then it's kind of annoying. If I love the music though I'm still going to listen to it whether or not I like the artist or what they do.