Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-10-2012, 03:04 PM

((basically it was revealed that it's not just the balance between eggs and nature on easter that is broken but the very balance between life and death. So easter can randomly spawn zombies now >.>... and it spawned a couple and they've been laid to rest by Mari who revealed she is a necromancer and shadow mage. Now everyones randomly moving back towards camp since the sunlights fading and it'll be night soon))

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 04-10-2012, 03:08 PM

[[So do I just have Divvy floating after Mari? o3o Lol... flooooaaattttt~~~]]

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-10-2012, 03:26 PM

((sure, she's walking hand and hand with tae back to camp xD.))

Pandora Night
*^_^*

Old 04-10-2012, 03:42 PM

[[okies.... XD]]
Divvy floated after Mari, Pastel resting on her lap. She had her basket dangling from her arm.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 04-10-2012, 04:23 PM

((ohgawd...I tried to read the posts, but since I just got up, It's confusing me. shadsjk ;A; -smacks forhead on computer screen- so um...can someone please tell me what happened. ;u;''
EDIT: *saw stari's post* never mind! 8D;;
so I'm using the whole "I just got up" as my lame excuse as to why my post will suck. <3 ))

(This is basically only going to be a bit of Cleo's reaction and her heading over to Muercutio (however you spell it! /usually copy and pastes his name/)

Cleo's eyes widened as one of the wolves tried to attack her. It turned into dust before it could do any harm, though. She blinked a few times, her ears twitching as she listened to Mari sing. She let out a sigh then glances around the are. Everyone was heading to camp now, seeing as the sun was starting to set. Cleo bit her lip, not happy about what could possibly come during night fall. She ran back to the camp, seeing if she could go see Marcutio (OOC: ;A;'' sorry if it's misspelled. I uh, spelled it as how I read it. xD;; ) again. She didn't quite understand why she wanted to see him, but she decided she would just do what she thought was right. Once she was next to Marcutio she plopped down next to him and smiled. "You hurt from battle?", she asked.

((Also, Staria: if you can't edit your post when the event's over, just ping us all to the rp thread. c: That's if you don't get a chance to eidt the post.))

Last edited by momochan; 04-10-2012 at 04:55 PM..

AlexandriaBrandt
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-10-2012, 05:01 PM

Mercutio smiled at Cleo, a sincere smile that he hardly used. "No I'm fine Cleo. Are you alright?" He asked and gave her a once over to check for injuries.