lillian90005
The scars are nothing compared t...
Send a message via AIM to lillian90005

Old 11-17-2010, 10:19 PM

Angela Cofferd

16 Years of Age

Angela has always been labeled and taken the wrong way. Her parents are bank owners and hardly ever home, Angela always wears designer clothes and purse's, and she has been voted as Head Cheerleader for her school's cheerleader squad. Her friends are others like her, but she really isn't one for judging or labeling, hating how everyone not like her give her dirty stares in the halls. She's also known as the Queen Bee.

Angela is a smart, kind, caring, gentle, understanding, strong, and beautiful inside-and-out kind of girl. Whenever her so called 'friends' aren't around she's smiling and talking to the school's 'brain dorks'. She loves being kind to people who are willing to not judge her in return.

lpockyl
S t u d e n t T a c o s ! !
Send a message via AIM to lpockyl Send a message via MSN to lpockyl Send a message via Yahoo to lpockyl

Old 11-17-2010, 10:41 PM

Adrian Matthews

17 Years Old

He's always been judged, never being able to sit with the kids he wanted to sit with, never getting a chance to go to all the parties that the whole school was absolutely invited to, except him and the geeks. He hit his breaking point a while back and just went with what everyone called him. Hung out with the crowd that most fitted him.

He is a complete rude, don't-give-a-crap attitude type person. When he's with some of his friends they play around and then you see the real side of Adrian Carmen Matthews, he's loving, caring, fun, just a great person.

lillian90005

Old 11-17-2010, 11:05 PM

Angela glared at the cheerleaders before her, walking back in forth with her hands on her hips. She was really disappointed in them. "Guys, the homecoming football game is in three weeks and that's our chance to shine. And what do I get? Non-peppy, depressing, and pathetic workers that I feel sorry to call 'cheerleaders'!" She really hated to say such mean words, but there was nothing else she could think up of to really get at them.

The cheerleaders either had their arms crossed over their chests or their hands on their hips, swayed to the side in the post preppy manor possible. They weren't really happy with what they were hearing. Angela read each and every one of their faces and sighed.

She didn't really want it to be this way. "Guys, all I'm asking is for you to work harder, okay? And if I have to add an extra practice a week, I will," Angela warned them. "Alright...go home, see you at the game tonight," Angela said, letting out a stressed sigh.

As soon as she got home, she'd have to quickly make herself something to tie her over until she'd get to eat at the game. Then she'd have to do finish her Bio and Geometry homework. Being the captain of the cheerleading squad was hard work. She chugged down her water bottle and pulled her under armor jacket over her under armor sports bra as she hurried to her car to get home. She'd stop at Arby's on the way if she had.

lpockyl
Send a message via AIM to lpockyl Send a message via MSN to lpockyl Send a message via Yahoo to lpockyl

Old 11-19-2010, 02:24 PM

Adrian walked through the halls. He was bored and needed a quick thrill. The cheerleaders were still in practice. That meant the principle was busy, if you caught his drift. That man was purely disgusting. He made his way out into the parking lot after grabbing a few spray paint cans from his locker. His smirk was all someone needed to see to know that he was up to something that would get him in trouble for sure. He scanned the parking lot full of cars for the most expensive looking one. He saw one, he realized who's it was: Angela Cofferd. He was going to enjoy this.

Shaking the can up, he was eager to spray this puppy. He slowly made the curves of the letters, making this his best work yet. In the form of a short poem. Hiku if you'd like to say. 'Who's got team spirit, that would be you, who's got team spirit, go eat poo' He smiled at the small childish poem and began to clean up his cans when he heard the doors to the door opened. He hurriedly tried to clean without being seen by anyone.

"Shit, shit shit..." he silently cursed at himself as he finished cleaning and dropping the cans again. He knew one day this would come back and bite him. Hard. He ripped the hoodie from his back and tried to fill it with the empty spray cans and sling it over his back, when the weight of the cans hit the small of his back he cried out in pain. "Ow!" his knees buckled and he fell down to the ground.He slowly tried to get up, giving up he just waited to 'face the music' by the person who was walking down through that parking lot.

lillian90005

Old 11-19-2010, 04:48 PM

The football game went well. But the cheerleaders still needed improvement. So, Angela decided she'd go harder on today's cheerleading practice. "Bend those knees better!" Angela yelled. After about a good hour of improving, all the cheerleaders were stretched out on the football field's left side, chugging down their water and hoping the Fall's cool breeze would kill them down.

After practice, Angela sighed as she took out her car keys and started headed into the school to grab her school books. When she did, she hurried outside to her car. But when she saw someone by her now ruined car, her eyes bugged out in anger and she screamed. "My car! How dare you, you douche!" she screamed as she hurried over to the car and took out a napkin, trying hard to rub off the paint. No luck.

She turned to the guy, ignoring the fact that he looked in pain. "You're going to pay for the pain job, you jerk!" she screamed as she then looked up at the school. "The pricipal would just love to hear about this. Why in hell would you do this!?" she raised her voice.

Her eyes became blurry with tears. Her new car she worked so hard to get and now it's ruined. The pain job would only cost half of what the car did, but that's still a lot. It'd be weeks before she'd be able to pay for the paint job. She turned around to look back at the sleaze before her as anger welled up and she punched his arm as hard as she could, which wasn't very hard.

lpockyl

Old 11-20-2010, 05:07 AM

Even though she punched him. It wasn’t that much of a hit, It was amazing how busy a person who trained and worked out all day during practice hit so weakly. “Heh, you’re sooo weak” he teased, Adrian gloated. “Get the principle, I couldn’t give to shits about the man…” he looked up at her face, saw she was on the brink of tears, looking down again he mumbled. “Man’s a pervert, if he’d want to keep his job I’d better not get suspended, or even expelled”

Martin walked from his office after a little relaxation, the receptionist wasn’t at the desk. “Must be on break…” he made up an excuse for her absence, slowly he sat in the chair that belonged to Melinda Markovitz. He could still smell the perfume on the chair. Inhaling deeply he was satisfied with the vanilla and almond mixture. He could go for another one of those sessions… if you caught his drift.

His attention was diverted from the smells that brought him such pain and pleasure, staring at the computer screen he’d seen the head cheerleader. Standing over a kid… Adrian. He would never forget the day that he was caught by that student. Forever in his debt, he didn’t want to be exposed. Hurriedly he rushed from the office to the student parking lot. “What’s going on here?” his voice full of authority. Adrian just chuckled at him. “What’s so funny?”

Adrian looked up at the chubby man, who’s balding. “You are… have you looked in a mirror lately? I mean Jeesh! What a sight for sore eyes!” The principle seemed to grow angry, his face was red, swearing if someone would just pour water on that mega-dome of a head of his steam would roll out and off of his head.

“Detention!” Martin screamed, dragging Adrian by his arm, back into the building. He seemed to scream the next part. "And to add injury to insult, Angela there, will get to pick how you'll be punished!"

Mr. Martin

Last edited by lpockyl; 11-20-2010 at 05:22 AM.. Reason: Had to find funny something....

lillian90005

Old 11-21-2010, 05:26 PM

Angela had to admit it. Adrian was right...about a lot of thing. About how weak she hits (she'd have to start doing weightlifting) and about Mr. Martin. She contained her smile and chuckle the best and stuck to looking as pissed about her car as she really was. "Look what he did to my car, Mr. Martin!" Angela said in a baby-ish voice.

When she listened carefully to what the principal had to say about Adrian's punishment, she smiled triumphantly. She relaxed a bit and sighed. The football team really needed a new towel and water boy. But she had to hesitate before she'd speak to make sure that that was what she really needed. They pay their water and towel boys...if Adrian took that punishment, which she knew he'd totally hate, he could repay her for that damage that he did to her car. "Mr. Martin? The football team needs a new towel and water boy. We could also really use someone to supply water for us during cheer practice. Oh, and he could repay me back for my car with the money he gets."

lpockyl

Old 11-22-2010, 04:53 PM

"Well fuck me..." Adrian exclaimed as he was dragged into the office. As soon as the doors closed he pushed Mr.Martin away from him. "You sorry sadistic bastard... don't touch me with your nasty touchy-feely hands! I know what you were doing before you came out here, otherwise you'd be out there before I could get a speckle of wet paint on her precious-precious car of hers" he seethed. Standing up straight from his crouch of a stance, pushing Dan Martin further away from him.

"NOW!" Mr.Martin screamed. "You will respect me! I am your superior, you will do as I say, when I say so!" he seethed, Adrian took the mans anger as a joke, a toy, a silly play thing. He knew how to press his buttons, how to make him sizzle, fizzled and go flat. He could make him do anything with the load of dirt he had on him, he was in the right place at the right time, and could make this man cry at night if he wanted. Adrian laughed heartily.

"How much does your little princesses car cost for a new paint job? As soon as that is done, paid in full, I quit... no questions asked. Fill your little plastic barbie doll in when you see her, I'm leaving there's nothing that'll keep me here, and if you try... you know what'll happen...." he smiled at him and left through the doors, his laughter filling the hallways.

Last edited by lpockyl; 11-22-2010 at 04:58 PM..

lillian90005

Old 11-22-2010, 08:56 PM

Angela slammed her car door after she parked in her driveway. Her dad was washing his car, a sport of his...as you can call it. "Daddy! Look what some jerk did to my car!" she exclaimed, trying not to use swear words in front of her perfect father.

Her father stopped and tilted his head at the car and let out a chuckle. "That's pure jenious amongst immaturity right there, sweetie pie. Did he get in trouble for it?"

Angela just stared at her father. "Of course he did! This isn't funny! Dad, do you know the price for the perfect paint job of this color would be!? $180!" she exclaimed as she violently slung her Gucci purse over her shoulders and headed inside. Her mother was still at work and would be there till when she went to bed.

She slammed her bedroom door hard and plopped down on her canopy bed, burying her head in her fluffy pillows as she screamed. What is his problem!? she screamed in her head.

lpockyl

Old 11-24-2010, 04:44 AM

Adrian walked down the street, around a corner, took the backstreet behind the bar and through the woods to get to his house. As the door opened his father's voice filled the silent air between them. "What is this about you spray painting some rich girls car! Do you know how much that's going to cost us? Sometimes I think you don't even use that brain of yours! You bring in good grades, you have a good effort in class... but why make all of those stupid decisions?" his father's chest was rising and falling from not breathing properly while yelling at him.

"I got it handled... I got a job after school to pay off the money she'll need for that paint job... don't worry about it..." he began to walk up the steps, only stopping when his father began to rant and rave at him again about the money, and where he would get it from.

"What do you mean, 'I got it handled' ? Do you know if I find out you're selling drugs I'm coming after you... with my shotgun, when you see me you'd better run like a bat outta' Hell, 'cus that's the only way you'll survive!"
His mother ran into the room, trying to stop the commotion his father was causing so the neighbors wouldn't call the police again.

"Honey... honey calm down okay? Everything will be ok-"
his father slapped his mother, cutting her words short, gripping the railing that led up the stairs, the only thing stopping him from going back down the steps and fighting his father. His mother gave him a pleading look, sending a message with her eyes, telling him to go upstairs and don't worry about a thing.

lillian90005

Old 11-24-2010, 05:40 PM

Angela let out a sigh as she laid on her bedroom floor's thick black rug, staring up at her ceiling that she painted little red roses on back when she was still apart of Art 4 and the Art Guild. She quit that because she needed a study hall and she had cheer practice to worry about. She admitted, she missed having to worry about useless art homework assignments, but nothing could change her love for cheer.

The next day, Angela's mother agreed to let her borrow her new black Ford 4X4 truck instead of her other car since her mother didn't have to work today. People kept staring at her because she went lazy today on her fashion sense. Instead of skinny jeans or a cute set of leggings matching with some type of skirt, she was wearing her black sweat pants. Her hair wasn't down and straightened, it was up. And the only two things that were visible enough to call her the prep that she is, was her American Eagle tee shirt and her Gucci hand bag.

She sighed as she walked up the steps and hurried to her locker to drop off her homework and grab her first three period books and notebooks. She looked over down at the end of the hall and saw Adrian standing at his locker. She never really noticed him before, but there was something about the air of him that made her recognize and notice him now. They had gym together last year and they really hated each other, always trying to bring each other down in small competitions with what students Mr. Rechella had. She scowled at herself and shook her head as she then took her pass book from the top locker shelf.

Then she felt hands wrap around her waist in the usual tight and possessive hold. She felt lips on her neck as she let out a small sigh and then a soft smile. "Hey, sweetie. How was football practice?" Angela asked as she closed her locked and turned around to face her boyfriend...who she really wasn't in love with, but just happy with.

lpockyl

Old 11-25-2010, 05:49 AM

Adrian looked up from his locker to see that Angela was inside her boyfriends arms, talking and kissing. The usual thing he saw, something was off with her though... she had her hair up? She wore sweat pants? Something was wrong, he didn't care for it, he'd just want to get everything done and over with. Believe it or not, he has a life and he doesn't want to loose it to be someones lap monkey. He could just tell today was going to suck.

"HEY, Jellybean!" Adrian's friend Bailey ran into his sight, fighting the crowds of teens to get towards him. "I finally figured out how to measure how fast a car goes in centimeters!" she held the paper with all of her notes she took last night before getting her daily dose of three hour sleep. "Of course the work is raw and might not be perceived correctly... but I figured most of it out" she smiled at him, her black and blonde hair bouncing up and down as she shifted from one foot to another for comfort.

"You are genius Teddy Bear!" he hugged her tightly. His day getting a little better. "I have some cookies we could split during third... you in?" he asked her as if it were some secret special meeting.

"You know it Jellybean!" she exclaimed as she pulled his arm, bringing him closer to her. "Ya' know... we are kind of too smart to be in this school... oh! I heard about what you did yesterday.... tsk tsk tsk... you should know better... that girl could make your life hell... and if not her. Her squad of 'friends' will... careful around her..." she warned as she squeezed his arm.

He winced. "You know what? I think you just want to keep me around so eventually you could ask me out... I knew you couldn't refuse all of this sexiness" He smiled as he stopped and demonstrated a little dance, Bailey smacked his arm and pulled him back to her, his laugh pushing out the sound of all the other chattering students in the halls.

"So, SO not true... I could refuse all of that... whatever you call it" she giggled, "Don't flatter yourself... before I demote you to black licorice Jellybean..." she smiled at her grimness. It was fun hanging out with someone she could relate to on many levels, be friends, and have no regrets about each other.

Bailey Montgomery :

Last edited by lpockyl; 11-25-2010 at 06:26 AM..

lillian90005

Old 11-25-2010, 06:00 AM

The day went by in a total blur for Angela. She did the usual in her classes. Take notes, ace tests, read a few lines in a book, take some more notes....Something didn't feel right to the point it was really depressing Angela. She stood in the girl's locker room, getting ready to change into her sports bra and soffee shorts. She sighed and redid her hair, soon changing as other girls babbled on about random things around her. Boyfriends, gossip, shopping...the usual. She sighed and locked her locker as she grabbed her water bottle and headed outside.

"Five, six, seven, eight!" Angela started as they got right into their routine for Friday's game. Instead of her usual bubbly smile, her face remained blank, trying to figure out what was bothering her as she moved her arms, position, and fett to the beat, in unison with her group. When it came to the Pyramid, everyone agreed that Angela should be the top of it. She was always perfect at it. But when she got to the top, something went wrong and she slipped. Before she knew it, she was falling off of the pyramid, no one in the group able to catch her. She knew that when she would hit the ground, she'd have to go to the hospital. She let out a scream as soon as her legs slipped out of Jessica and Michelle's grip.

lpockyl

Old 11-25-2010, 06:46 AM

It seemed as if the day had dragged on purposely for Adrian. He was bored, even though the few periods he had with Bailey had been fun filled with notes, laughter, and cookies. Then lunch, he sat at the table, everyone was there, everyone talked about something equally different, but on the same level. "SO, what's wrong again? Your mother wished she never had you? Why would she say that shit... she must not see the awesome emanating from your ass!" Bailey screamed at their friend Tyler.

"Whatever Bailey... your just sad because you can't fart rainbows like me!" they all laughed, Bailey looked taken aback. "Yeah... twerk that beotch!" he leaned across the table to get in her face with a smile, obviously a big mistake. That pushed her over the edge. Bailey put her hand on top of Tyler's head and shoved it into the mountain of mashed potato's on her tray.

"Fart that asshole!" she smiled and pulled out a bag of skittles. "You can fart a rainbow... but people can taste mine" she smiled and threw skittles at everyone at the table. "Suck it bitch!" they smiled as the bell rung, Tyler pulled his face from the mound, just to have Bailey put skittles on the parts of his face where globs of potato still remained, taking a picture. Resulting in Tyler chasing Bailey around the cafeteria.

Adrian waited around on the field, waiting to be told what to do. "Fill those cups so everyone can have some after they run the lines... those towels... give them one when they get their water... do I make myself clear boy?" the coach talked to him as if he were in the special needs division of school. He did the things like; drop the cups of water before they could touch a football players hands, same with the towels, he would drop a towel on the ground and rub it around a little in the dirt patches before giving it to a football player, knowing they'd end up with pimples in a day or two.

A loud shriek of a scream, Adrian looked over to see Angela falling off of the top of her pyramid. Her body hurdling towards the ground. He ran, he ran fast. Throwing himself under her to break the fall. "You are soooooooo heavy..." he complained silently when he realized he held her in his arms. Slowly but surely he stood setting her down to stand up herself.

lillian90005

Old 11-25-2010, 05:59 PM

When she felt arms wrap around her and then a familiar voice complain about her, she was too shocked to respond to anything. He practically saved her from a fifteen foot pyramid. Okay, maybe that was an overexaggeration, but seriously, still. Her eyes were still shut as she felt her feet touch the grassy lawn of the football field, her arms still locked around Adrian's.

Her boyfriend and his friends, including Angela's friends who finally got down from the pyramid, ran over to see if she was alright. Her boyfriend, Kerick, looked at Adrian as he gently pulled Angela off of him. "Thank you," he mumbled to Adrian. "Whoa, Angel, you and prone-to-death accidents," he the said with a chuckle.

Angela soon opened her eyes to glare up at her boyfriend for bringing up something he wasn't supposed to. Soon, she pushed him away from him. "Practice is over now, girls. Go home," she said in a dull voice as she hurried to run off the field and into the school.

Kerick:

lpockyl

Old 11-30-2010, 02:21 PM

Adrian saw Angela pull awat from Kerick, her boyfriend. He knew if he ran in the school after her, he'd be committing social suicide and may not get his friends to forgive him, especially Bailey. She didn't like Angela already and it was killing him. "Shit!" he cursed himself as he made a 90 degree turn, he'd already saved her once, and he didn't want to stay out on that field.

"Angela!" he yelled as he ran after her. One hand out reached. Finally catching up with her he grabbed her shoulders and turned her around. "What's wrong?" he pulled her in for a quick hug, that lasted longer than expected.

While he rubbed her back awaiting her handwer, he wondered what it would be like to do this daily. Holding her in his arms. No. He shook his head, making the thought disappear from his mind. He couldn't think of her like that. They both had appearances to uphold. But he couldn't stop peering down at her, thinking about-- kissing her.

Angela. Thee Angela was in his arms. He rested his chin softly on her head, pulling her closer to him. "Tell me what's wrong Angela... I want to help... and -- and I want to know something... please... you have to tell me something." he softly murmured into the soft of her head.