Penpal

Old 02-28-2009, 05:13 AM

Happy Birthday! <333

*shall post artz for you soon* >9

Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-28-2009, 05:14 AM

*lovelovelove* Thank you! <333

Since the contest opens 'today', Matt and I will finish this in like 12 hours, fufufu. Need to sleep and what not.

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 02-28-2009, 05:20 AM

Oh!~ Happy 21st Birthday~ :heart:

How's it feel to be 21? o3o

-hugs and kisses- <333

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-28-2009, 05:21 AM

*lovelove* Thank you Hads!

And I've only been 21 for 21 minutes... XD So, uhh... I feel old? D:

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 02-28-2009, 05:28 AM

lol Oh, do you really? :P

So, have you bought any OC art or commons as gifts to yourself yet? :XD

I think I should definitely write a poem or song for you~
>w<

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-28-2009, 06:28 AM

No, unfortunately I didn't have time. :gonk: But Matt sent me some commons. <33

Wha-!? o3o; <333 That would be so uber sweet! <3

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via AIM to Ise Send a message via MSN to Ise

Old 02-28-2009, 06:40 AM

:pops in sleepily for another well wishing and snuggles: Happy birthday, luff <333

Croon
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Croon Send a message via MSN to Croon Send a message via Yahoo to Croon

Old 02-28-2009, 07:46 AM

-sneaky face- >v>

Last edited by Croon; 02-28-2009 at 08:42 AM..

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 02-28-2009, 08:14 AM

Um, um, here you go, Ceridwen! >w< Hope you like~

Click Me! o3o

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 03-01-2009, 03:00 AM

*snuggles on Iseu* Thank you, my sweet. <33

I was really surprised to talk to German tonight for about an hour. XD He popped up and wished me happy birthday.

Croonehkins: Mew?

Kent: ASDFGHJKL;. I LOVE THAT SO MUCH. <33333333

You didn't have to. T___T And wow sweetheart, you're improving leaps and bounds with each piece! <3333

Okay guys, it was -supposed- to go up tonight, but I ended up being sicker than I thought for a while there, so we're postponing it a day, to flesh out refs more. We'll just pretend it opened on my birthday. XD

ILU GAIZ. <333

Best birthday ever.

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 03-01-2009, 03:17 AM

I loved drawing that~ >w< <333333 You totally deserved it, so I had to! <3

I'm definitely improving, but I still need to work on backgrounds and feetsies. >3
&& I think I love drawing hands now. XD

Okay! Can't wait to give you more artz~ 8D

Ise
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via AIM to Ise Send a message via MSN to Ise

Old 03-02-2009, 04:58 PM

:noms on Cryssu:

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 03-05-2009, 09:35 PM

*loves on Ise, Kent, and all others who may be present*

Okay guys, this will be going up no later than Sunday night as Matt heads home.

As you know, it was -supposed- to go open on my birthday, but Matt arrived as a surprise and caught me off guard, and we're spending the week together, and it has been amazing... Well, we wanted to finish this week together, but something bigger has come up....

So late Monday afternoon/early evening, Matthew and I went to dinner at Kelsey's. He'd never been, and I enjoy the food and affordable price, and really appreciate the atmosphere. I'd been bugging to go for weeks...

So we order, and fill up on what was decidedly the best appetizer ever, and can't finish our meals, so we eat half and stick them in to-go boxes. Full or no, we decide to share a small scoop of vanilla icecream with caramel sauce, because it's super good and neither of us had enough room for real dessert, but both had a sweet tooth. XD

Now, the waitress had sat us near the door, and needless to say, after finishing our ice cream, I was mighty freezing and just wanted to go home. We paid our bill, and I began shifting to get my things together and jacket on, when Matthew stops me. He says we should sick and talk for a few moments. The waitress takes away the money and gives us candies, we nibble them and chat, my continually getting up to leave, and annoyingly being nudged to sit back down and just enjoy the evening out while we can.

I roll my eyes, but genuinely smile as he tells me he loves me and such, though fighting the need to repeatedly asking to leave because I'm cold, sometimes even saying so. XD;

He reaches in his pocket as we're nibbling our candies and taking a few photos, and I roll my eyes as he takes his cell phone out, saying he's being so shifty he'll pull an elephant out some day. He gives me a funny look, but we shrug it off and keep talking, my reprimanding him for being rude and playing with his phone in the booth.

Soon, I've had enough, and shift my coat on again. He reaches over the table and nudges it off, and I huff, but watch as he rises from his seat. Suddenly, he's out of the booth and at my side, and my breathing slowed... xD;

Next thing I know, it's all a blur as he's down on his knee, showing me this beautiful ring... http://www.yourfavoritewebsite.com/images/surprise.jpg (His finger, not mine. It hadn't been resized yet.)

Naturally, I, completely bowled over, said yes. *blushes and exhales* I was disappointed no one noticed or clapped, haha, but our waitress congratulated us.

It's perfect, it's exactly the ring I wanted and had shown him idly one day. My birth stone because I don't like diamonds, silver because I find gold cliche, it's perfect. <3

We had to get it resized yesterday, because we got the wrong size by accident, and my mother was excitedly showing my hand off to all these strangers declaring me engaged. My family is more excited than me. xD;;;

I've talked to every relative in existance, now. x_x; And the wedding will be next summer, tentatively. It's all so... Surreal.

I love him.

Also, we were so excited we forgot our left overs there.

Last edited by Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda; 03-05-2009 at 09:43 PM..

tentenpuff
(ο・㉨・&...
Send a message via AIM to tentenpuff Send a message via Yahoo to tentenpuff

Old 03-06-2009, 12:28 AM

-appears out of nowhere-
XD OH MY GOSH!
CONGRATULATIONS! :DDD
THAT'S AWESOME! xD

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 03-06-2009, 12:46 AM

lol Aww, that's adorable~ >w<

I think I'd also love a ring like that.

And you guys would forget the left overs, lol. :P

Congratulations~ You two definitely deserve each other~ :heart:

Croon
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Croon Send a message via MSN to Croon Send a message via Yahoo to Croon

Old 03-06-2009, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda View Post
Also, we were so excited we forgot our left overs there.

BEST PART.
xDDDDD <3333

AHHH ILU GAIZ SO MUUUCH
;w;!!! <3333
CONGRATSSSSSS!!!!! >w< <3333!!!

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 03-06-2009, 03:20 AM

Tentenpuff: Where did you come from? O: <3

Thank you! <3333

Hads: Hee, thanks, and I love my ring. >w<;;

Aww, are we that predictable? XD;;;;

But thank you very much sweetheart. :heart:

Crooneh: D: .... Shush you.

WLU2. <3333333 THANK YOU.

Now, back to freaking out about wedding preparation. |D;;; This is so weird.

tentenpuff
(ο・㉨・&...
Send a message via AIM to tentenpuff Send a message via Yahoo to tentenpuff

Old 03-06-2009, 05:16 AM

Uh... uh... I come from... uhm... -panicflees-
xD

The ring is so cute, though! ; o ;<3

Good luck! xD

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 03-06-2009, 07:28 PM

Wow! That's great! Congratulations!! C: <33333333333
The ring looks lovely~ :O

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 03-06-2009, 09:43 PM

Congrats on your engagement! :D

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 03-07-2009, 04:06 PM

*squees and jumps around with Ceri* O M GOSH! CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO that's soooo darn cute and adorable! this is so awesome! lol your the first of any of my mates online or not to get married after me *dances around you* i'm so very excited for you <3 i want details! tell me about your wedding plans, show us the dress you like? what are the themes? what flowers do you like? will matt wear white or black? are you going to be doing something traditional, or something different that's super special to you two?

Ian and i never had a church marriage, we sorta just wandered off one day after being engaged 3 years and got ourselves hitched in the court. ^^ i can't wait to hear about your wedding! only one i've ever been to was when i was little and i distinctly remember belly dancers in read at it (the couple was indian).

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 03-07-2009, 07:08 PM

xD Pafft! You forgot the leftovers I asked you to get? Oh well, I forgive you! It was for a good reason. <33

The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 03-09-2009, 03:08 AM

What is it with you guys and left overs...? XD No one in my house can let it go, either. What really sucks is when all was said and done, we were starving and pined for those left overs.

...Actually, I have a burger in the fridge from two days ago, wonder if it's still good. :gonk: Anyhow, replies, replies...

tentenpuff: XD At first I read you came from pancakes. I think I need sleep...

Thank you a lot though! >w< :heart: :heart:

Kent: I know. ;o; Thank you sweetheart! <3333 I'm gushing over all the congrats here, haha. XD

Sizzla: Another one? o3o; <3333 THANK YOU! <33 Also, your sig is fantastic.

Jitsu: XD!! haha, awww... You're so unbelievably cute with that long post.

Thank you for the congrats. <333 We don't have much planned yet, actually. XD But we're working on it. All we know so far is it will be in summer of 2010, right after her graduates, and we're looking at a tentative date of about July 17th I think it was? And tentative maids/ushers/places. It's all so up in the air and frustrating, actually.

We both really, really want to have it in an orchard, but with my allergies and our limited budget, it's looking more and more like we won't have ANYTHING we want, not even the gowns I've been excitedly eyeballing. I saw the perfect one on ebay for under $200, but Matt saw it too, and he's not supposed to, so now I need to find a new one. ;[ I'm really picky, too... I want something extremely sleek and modern, but with a little poof and traditional flair, and a corset top. So I'm having a hard time finding what I like, in my price range.

I really want gowns by this one woman, though. She uses a lot of wine-red in the dresses to offset the white, and that's my favourite colour. *__*; I thought of teal for bridesmaids at first, but that works better if we have it outside, provided the girls are okay with that colour. And I really, really want Matt to wear this amazing pinstripe zoot suit-tuxedo I found, but everyone keeps laughing at me, so i think it's a pipe dream. :gonk: We'll see. We seriously can't afford anything, so I'm trying to be frugal and remember we need house and car money too. We probably won't get a honeymoon, though our big dream is Europe, Australia, or India, he talked about going to Florida cause I've never been and he has many times. It's just so... Conventional. Boring. >':

Aww... With how broke we are, we may have to break down and give up our dream and have a courthouse wedding... But, despite being a huge, HUGE tomboy, I've always wanted the big wedding, so it's heartbreaking when I realize how little we can afford. ><;; I'll have details on facebook eventually. :3 <3 I want to invite my whole list. XDDD

Matt keeps saying he wants to invite people he knows can't make it so they'll send gifts, but he's only teasing.

Anna: next time, I promise. ;o; <333

Right now I'm working on layout, but Matt left for school after a week together around five today, and I'm not holding up the best.

Some pressuring from the lovely Ise is getting my bum in gear... XDD Buuut... Still prone to fits of tears. I'm not used to sleeping alone.

M i n u x e
Jiggly Jell-o

Old 03-10-2009, 08:48 PM

O wow!
Huge congrats on being engaged <33333333
That was a nice and sweet story to read.

I hope that you don't end up having to give up on all your dreams for your wedding though.

Murchu Volpe
Matticus Chufoxtrain

Old 03-27-2009, 09:12 PM

Crys just wanted me to post and let everyone know that her computer's been fubared lately, hence the delay in everything. She says she's really sorry and that she'll get to it asap. ;; <33

Life is difficult, but we're pressing onward...