CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-22-2008, 02:46 AM

Edit:

WINNERS ANNOUNCED: Skip to the winner's post!

---

[Maneki Neko Art Contest]

CK's Splendorous Art Contest of Magical Wonders (or something...)

:yumeh: Dates: April 21, 2008 - October 3, 2008 :yumeh:
Note: I reserve the right to extend the contest if I feel like I haven't received enough entries for any of my categories. :sweat:

Hello Menewshans and those few visitors who might have felt compelled to venture this far into the forums!

Like many Menewshans, I love art. I adore it. I'm an artist myself - actually, I specifically learned how to draw in hopes of attracting more artists to draw my characters. I am a serious 'art whore'. ;3

Menewsha has many, many wonderful artists and I'd like to have something from all of them, if I could! Unfortunately, I just as much like to have items for my avatars as I do art for my own personal pleasure, so commissioning artists isn't something I do often. Which I thought quite a shame. So I figured why not have the best of both worlds? Why not attract artists to draw for me awhile also keeping my gold for myself?

I hope if you are an artist, you consider entering this contest! Sorry there's a bit to read, but hopefully it's useful! And feel free to ask questions if you have any. =3

---

Table of Contents

0) Introduction
1) Contest Prizes
2) Contest Categories
3) Disclaimer & Storyline
4) Character Profile: Cee Kaye
5) Character Profile: Blade
6) Fortuno & Other Characters
7) Entry Form & Entries Received
8 ) Rules
9) FAQ
10) Link Exchange
11) Special Prize opportunity
12) Reserved
13) Reserved
14) Thread officially opened!

Last edited by CK; 10-07-2008 at 04:04 AM..

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-22-2008, 02:49 AM

Most people, when looking into an art contest, are most interested in what the prizes are. If they can't find the prizes easily, they'll lose interest in the contest. And if they don't like what the prizes are, they won't enter! That's why this section is first, after the Introduction.

I hope you like the prizes avaliable, and remember, if you win, you get to select a bonus prize from the Prize Pool!

:eager: Prizes :eager:

These are the confirmed prizes for the following categories. I may add more prizes to each category if I feel like it.

I currently am only awarding first prizes for each category. But if the number of entries gets large enough - or the quality of entries is such that I know I'll have trouble deciding - I'll add second or even third place prizes.

Dynamics & Perspective
2 choices from the Main Prize list + 2 choices from Prize Pool (1st pick)

Scene
2 choices from the Main Prize list + 2 choices from Prize Pool (2nd pick)

Portraits
2 choices from the Main Prize list + 1 choice from Prize Pool (3rd pick)

Pixels
2 choices from the Main Prize list + 1 choice from Prize Pool (4th pick)

---

:yumeh: Main Prize List :yumeh:
These are Contribution Items I have for you guys to choose from! You may mix and match any two different CIs from this list that you want. :) (So if you wanted a set of Raven and Dove headwings - that's perfectly wonderful! But if you decided you wanted a Spirit of Atlantis and a pair of Raven headwings instead, that's great! But you cannot ask for two pairs of Raven Headwings.)

For this list, I will list exactly how many of each item I have.

- Raven Headwings (x3) [Edit: x2]
- Dove Headwings (x4) [Edit: x2]
- Staff of Healing (x2)
- Horns of Nature (x3)
- Glacial Circlet (x1) [Edit: 0 remaining]
- Spirit of Atlantis (x5)
- Spirit of the Phoenix (x5)
- Fox Hat (x4) [edit: x3]
- Bunny Hat (x4) [edit: x3]
- Dove Anklewings (x4) [edit: x3]
- Raven Anklewings (x4) [edit: x3]
- Bee Headphones (x1)
- Panda Headphones (x1)
- Syne Battleaxe (x2) [edit: x1]
- Amorian Chakram (x2) [edit: x1]

[OCTOBER CONTRIBUTION ITEMS] <--- If anyone wants October CIs as their prize, I'm willing to provide them as part of your prize! Just ask. :3

I will be purchasing at least one extra set of CIs each month, so this list will grow each month.

:shock: Prize Pool :shock:
These are prizes that are avaliable to be added to the prizes above. There may or may not be multiples of these items. I just don't care to list how many I have. XD

Please do not contact me about purchasing these items. If they are not used as prizes for this contest, they will be used as prizes for future art contests I hold.

- Gold Top o' the Morning Tophat [Edit: 0 remaining]
- Silver Top o' the Morning Tophat [edit: 0 remaining]
- Golden Claddagh Belt
- Silver Claddagh Belt
- The Big BANG
- GIANT Spork
- Channah's Panties on My Head!
- Plucky the Ducky
- Barba the Lamb
- Birthday Cake Hat
- New Years Pin
- Frozen Warmth
- Snow Flakes
- Chilled Beauty
- Fancy Cool Boots
- Frost Belt
- Spooky Hairpin [Edit: 0 remaining]
- Pumpkin Candy Holder
- Yumeh Ears & Tail [Edit: 0 remaining]
- Lunar Staff
- Orchid Petals
- Engraved Oak Orchid Shield
- Orchid Hairpin
- Staff of Orchids
- Festive Wreath
- Grenache Blade
- Celestial Headdress
- Celestial Waist Wrap
- Celes Paradi Hairpin
- Starfruit Basket
- Stardust Sash
- Crescent Moon

As time passes, I may be able to add more items to this list.

Last edited by CK; 10-08-2008 at 03:12 AM..

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-22-2008, 02:53 AM

Categories
These are the categories for my contest. If you have any questions about what I mean by these categories, please feel free to ask. You must choose the category you are submitting for yourself, however. I won't do it for you. :B

+ Dynamics & Perspective

This category asks you to do something 'dynamic'.

Action poses, the use of foreshortening of the figure, perspective on a background - or anything else that is very visually exciting. (Please note I'm not asking for you to do all of these at once. Though it'd help. XD )

+ Scene
This category asks you to create a 'scene'.

I want to see entries where two or more characters are interacting with each other or with their environment. (Or a single character interacting with their environment.)
This does not mean simply adding a background or second character.

+ Portraits

This category is where you submit simpler portraits - whether they be full-body or less. A picture with multiple characters not really 'interacting' with each other would also go here. (Tip: You'd have to work very hard to attract my attention with just a head shot. XD; )

+ Pixels
This is the category where you may submit original pixels you have created. You can use your own bases - that's totally cool! - but please no avatar edits or bases made by other pixel artists.

-> I reserve the right to add categories, if I wish to! If I do, I'll let you know and you can change categories if you think them more appropriate. :)

Last edited by CK; 04-26-2008 at 12:07 AM..

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-22-2008, 02:56 AM

Disclaimer & Reassurance
First of all - I want to say that these are not incredibly 'dear' characters to me. Meaning, don't worry you're going to 'mess them up'. They're more or less just for fun, though they have some history or background to them. XD

Both "Cee Kaye" and "Blade" are characters I have worked on before. In fact, these are not their real names, nor their original relationship to each other. XD I gave them both sort of 'make-overs' for use on Menewsha, and as such, they have a "Menewsha" related story. However, please do not get confused. Though I work for Menewsha in writing stories and creating NPCs, I am in no way saying that any of my characters are actually part of the real Menewshan storyline. They are not. This is just silly fun!

Overall Storyline
The basic idea behind my storyline for these characters is pretty frivolous. XD

Cee Kaye is a sorceress who decided to visit Menewsha shortly before Halloween. She stayed long enough for magic to be reborn into Menewsha and since she liked the area, she decided to stay. As a sorceress, she quickly attracted the attentions of a familiar - Fortuno. She also made friends amongst the Menewshan NPCs. (Because I said so. XD)

Blade is more of a mystery. He refuses to talk much about himself. As far as Cee Kaye knows, he washed up on the beach one day and was being attacked by pirates (because I also say there are pirates - hey - the shops have the hats, dude!) who objected to him washing up by their little smuggler's den. Cee used her magic skills to rescue the exhausted Blade.

Here's where it gets even sillier.

Our dear Blade comes from a culture that compels him to offer his servitude to Cee until such time as he can repay her by saving her life. Cee thinks this is all very funny (possibly because I do and, again, this is not a 'serious' story) and refuses to take it seriously. But Blade takes it very seriously - even going so far as to wear a slave collar at all times. Incredibly, Blade sulks about his 'slavery' very frequently.... even though he is free to go off and make friendships of his own with the NPCs (again, because I say so). XD

As you can see - there is a lot of freedom to this storyline - and even the relationship between Cee Kaye, Blade and the NPCs. If you feel this is "too open" and you'd like me to tell you some sort of story that can inspire you to draw for them, please feel free to ask. XD But you're pretty much welcome to make up anything you like. XD

Last edited by CK; 04-26-2008 at 12:07 AM..

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-22-2008, 02:58 AM

"Cee Kaye"
Yeah - incredibly clever name, isn't it? ;3 I don't really want to write her real name, because I'm not comfortable releasing it yet. And I don't want to write "CK" either because I don't want you to confuse this character for 'me'. While I would not argue with you that she's not some form of idealized, fantasy-world 'me', her personality is an exaggeration of my own at best. ^^;

[imgleft]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y129/klawzie/Menewsha/avatars/Cee_Kaye/elegantdestroyer.png[/imgleft] Cee Kaye

+Skin: Fair
+Eyes: Blue
+Hair: Long - straight or wavy with bangs in the face. Amber colored.
+Age: 20's

+Personality: In general, I say use whatever you feel suits the picture best. :3

But for those who find, "yeah, whatever!" a bit too open... I tend to see Cee as a fun-loving, justice-seeking magical girl type character. XD I pretty much only see her as serious when fighting or if someone she cared for was hurt.

I do, however, tend to take myself a touch too seriously sometimes, so I would probably respond better to something not too silly. That's not to discourage you from 'cute' or a bit silly. XD;

+Details: If you wanted to add white ankle wings to her design, that'd be cool! (Her original design has always had white ankle wings - but it won't 'count off' if they're not there. XD Promise. Just do what suits the picture!)

+Random Info: I consider Cee a sorceress (or 'magical girl', even), but I'm fond of her carrying weapons. I just assume she's familiar with the basics of using that weapon and uses magic to assist her skill!

+Relationships:
_Fortuno - He's her familiar! They get along quite well. Cee loves cats as much as I do. She probably affectionately torments him the way I do my kitty. XD;

_Blade - He is her 'slave' - but she really considers him her friend and equal. She enjoys teasing him - a lot.
If you wish, you can depict a romantic angle to her relationship with him.

+GALLERY
http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...tars/Cee_Kaye/
That gallery holds the avatar combinations I am currently seeking. :3 I may add more as I create them. Some are 'dream avatars', sadly. :c

Last edited by CK; 04-26-2008 at 12:08 AM..

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-22-2008, 03:00 AM

"Blade"
Blade is my mule account's avatar. Again, he is a character I created in some of my other stories, and just simply adapted for my use here on Menewsha. XD He takes himself too seriously - there's no need for you to do so too. ;)

[imgleft]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y129/klawzie/Menewsha/avatars/Blade/creamfanboy.png[/imgleft] Blade

+Skin: Tan
+Eyes: Any color (including 'fantasy' colors) except brown or grey.
+Hair: Shoulder-length and straight. Dark teal or black with teal shine/highlight to it. (He may wear it tied back on occasion.)
+Age: 20's

+Personality: In general, I say use whatever you feel suits the picture best. :3

But for those who find, "yeah, whatever!" a bit too open...

Cee speculates that Blade is nobility, possibly royalty. So an attitude that suggests that she may be correct is probably best. XD He plays at the reluctant servant. He's dignified on some levels and childishly sulky on others.

He can be the dashing highwayman, the sulky slave, the long-suffering servant, the heroic bodyguard - whatever! XD

+Details: He is always barefoot!
He also always wears either a gold or silver slave collar. Alternately, you can add or substitute wrist or ankle shackles. (He absolutely insists on wearing some form of visible sign of his 'servitude'. Cee thinks it's funny.)

+Random Info: Cee suspects he has magical powers of some sort (eyes like that aren't natural), but he refuses to either confirm or deny. His alias (they openly acknowledge that he didn't give her his real name) is taken for his impressive skills with swords or knives. He also has some form of martial arts and possibly acrobatic skills.

+Relationships:
_Fortuno - Blade is one of those guys who absolutely adores cats but thinks he loses face by displaying it. He is quite mortified whenever 'caught' showing affection to any cat - particularly Fortuno. Particularly by Cee.

_Cee Kaye - Cee is his 'mistress' (not like that) and he has a serious love/hate relationship with her for that very reason. Even though his servitude to her was his idea, he's rather sulky about it whenever she (rarely, and usually just to tease him) uses him for tasks. (Though he's sulky when she doesn't too. Men!) Underneath it all, Cee is his friend and he secretly enjoys being teased.
If you wish, you can depict a romantic angle to his relationship with her.

+GALLERY
http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...avatars/Blade/
That gallery holds the avatar combinations I am currently seeking. :3 I may add more as I create them. Some are 'dream avatars', sadly. :c

Last edited by CK; 04-26-2008 at 12:08 AM..

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-22-2008, 03:01 AM

Other Characters
This post will discuss other characters you may add to a picture of either Cee Kaye or Blade. :)

+ Fortuno
He's a cat! Pretty simple. XD More specifically, he's mostly Japanese Bob Tail, but not enough that he has a tiny tail - it is a bit short for his body length, though. XD;

As a familiar, he is more aware in human ways than a real cat. You may even depict him as a maneki neko or drinking green tea. XD

His base color is white and he has dark brown and orange markings.
His eyes are green!

Art:
- Color picture by me
- Sketches by me
- by Future
- by Salted Lightly
- by Winter Wind

+ Menewsha Characters
Want more variety than Cee Kaye, Blade and Fortuno? Well, feel free to add any of the following Menewsha NPCs or pets to the picture. :) Please keep in mind that I'm not 'commissioning' Menewsha fanart, though... So please keep either Cee or Blade a 'main character' in the picture. :)

If I don't list Cee, Blade or Fortuno as having a particular 'relationship' with one of the following NPCs, they are probably indifferent or friendly, but not particularly 'attached' to them.

-> Yumeh :yumeh:
Cee and Blade adore him. They do not even mind being scratched by him, which is something he does fairly frequently, I'm sure. XD (He scratches even the people he likes, y'know.) Fortuno and Yumeh get along fairly well.

-> Heartface Foxes
Even if I hadn't made an avatar using them, please feel free to add them to the picture if you like. :3
Cee and Blade work well with heartface foxes. They'll cuddle or play with them too. I don't know that Fortuno knows what to make of them, though he doesn't hate them or anything. XD;

-> Mr. Mayor
Oh god. Hahaha. XD I admit myself to having a bit of a fangirl crush on Mr. Mayor. So...
Cee finds him adorably old-fashioned. She probably flirts with him a little, but not outrageously. Cee hugging Mr. Mayor would be appropriate. Him being a gentleman and Cee being happily flustered in reaction would also be appropriate.
Blade may or may not be jealous. (It's up to you!)

-> Cain/Abel
Another of my fangirl crushes. XD
Cee would flirt and tease him constantly. Perhaps outrageously. XD (Though I really have no idea how he might respond. He'd probably try to ignore her as much as possible or get angry at the teasing. XD; ) She would find him a good magical sparring partner.
Blade would get along with Cain/Abel and also find him an interesting sparring partner. (It's up to you if Blade is jealous of Cee's interest in Cain/Abel. *shrug!*)

-> Nalin Sun
A lesser fangirl crush. >_> I LIKE OUR NPCs, OKAY? XD;
Cee and Blade get along with him quite well. He's a soothing person to be around. Blade would be unlikely to have any reason to be jealous of him. Fortuno loves him.

-> Tesel Valentine
Blade would find her an interesting sparring partner.
Cee would probably avoid her. XD;

I may add more NPCs. I may not. XD; If you have any questions about the relationships or if a picture you want to draw would make sense, feel free to ask. XD

If you need reference images of any of them, I can provide to you any references that have been released already - but I can't give you 'secret' art, sorry. XD;

Last edited by CK; 04-26-2008 at 12:09 AM..

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-22-2008, 03:04 AM

Entry Form
Please fill this out whenever you submit your artwork - thank you!

[b]I HAS AN ENTRY![/b]
[u]Username[/u]: (Your username)
[u]Category Entered[/u]: (Which category are you entering? Note: You must choose only one.)
[u]Image[/u]: (URL here - you may post inline if you like.)

Entries Received
Noting that some of these pictures seem to have been deleted or moved and are no longer showing... Never fear - I do have that picture saved on my hard-drive and it still counts!

----

Username: NoLifeOn
Category Entered: -Portrait
Image:

----

Username: Belldandy
Category Entered: Scene
Image: Cee Kaye and Blade

Without the border, for your use. ^^

----

Username: AZNpyro104
Category Entered: Portrait
Image: [x]

----

Username: slowtrain
Image:

----

Username: slowtrain
Image:

----

Username: Tsuki-Chani
Category Entered: Portraits
Image: http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s...C00280-1-1.jpg

----

Username: ToriKat
Image: http://torikat.deviantart.com/art/Me...-Kaye-93696363

----

Quote:
Username: sweetly25
Category Entered: Portraits
Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...pt_26_08-1.png
[/SIZE]
----

Quote:
Username: SangALee
Category Entered: Dynamics/Perspectives
Image: http://i33.tinypic.com/20pvkhd.png
----

Quote:
Username: Lura Crane
Category Entered: Dynamics & Perspective
Image: http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...CeeKayeFIN.png
----

Quote:
Username: Glammy
Image: http://fc73.deviantart.com/fs37/f/20..._aks_kitty.png
----

Quote:
Username: OrlyBirdy
Category Entered: Dynamics & Perspective!
Image: URL
----

Quote:
Username: OrlyBirdy
Image: "Little Witch" Avatar, Cee Kaye[/COLOR]
----

Quote:
Username: sweetly25
Category Entered: Pixels
Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...y2_oct1_08.gif
----

Quote:
Username: seito
Category Entered: Pixels
Image: Sleeping kitty
----

Quote:
Username: RainingLight
Image: Entry clicku >w<
----

Quote:
Username: (Harkem)
Category Entered: (Dynamic and perspective)
Image: (http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y24...em/Maneki3.jpg)
----

Quote:
Username: Crystal Helena
Image: http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...enewsha/CK.jpg

Last edited by CK; 10-05-2008 at 11:10 PM..

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-22-2008, 03:08 AM

Rules
Every contest has them... here are mine. :)

0) Follow Menewsha's TOS.
This is common sense anyway. What is also common sense is not to break them in a Staff member's own thread. >_>;

1) All entries must be your own work.
This is also in Menewshan rules, but I'm saying it again because it is that important to me.
No sight-copying (eye-balling, whatever). No tracing. No Frankendolling.
You are better than that. Yes, everyone is better than that. You are doing yourself no favors by relying on someone else's work to get by. And if I catch you (and I have a fairly good eye), it will hurt my feelings dreadfully. (And as it's against the rules of Menewsha, you will be reported.)

2) I reserve the right to decide who to award prizes to.
If I love a piece, I love a piece. There's no getting around it. You may have your own opinions on whose art is better or more deserving. But it's my contest and I'll award where I want to. If I have problems deciding, I'll ask my family or friends what they like best between the top-runners.

3) One prize per entry only. / One prize per category only.
Don't try to submit the same piece to different categories. Not going to happen!
If I have multiple prizes (ie: first, second and third), you may only win once per category. (But, yes, you may win once for every category I have, if you submitted to each category with a separate entry!)

4) You may enter as many times as you like.
Just please don't submit different 'versions' of the same picture as 'different entries'. XD; That's a bit messy. (I love to see sketches and black and white versions, don't get me wrong. But share them with me in-thread and submit them all at once as the same entry.)

5) No bashing the artwork.
Certainly it makes sense not to bash someone else's artwork. Don't do it.
But also don't bash your own. If you tell me that your entry is terrible and you know it won't win - how do you think it makes me feel? It makes me feel as if you're not giving me your best. Or, alternately (especially if it's good), hoping I'll talk you up and feel sorry enough to give you the prize. Either way, it makes me feel uncomfortable. And if it came down between an entry that the artist talked bad about and an entry someone simply submitted and hoped I liked, I'd choose the one that didn't make me feel uncomfortable.
Please have enough confidence in yourself that you don't need to talk down about your artwork so you can "feel better" if you don't win. Or at least pretend you have that much confidence. XD;

6) I reserve the right to add more rules if I have to.
I'll let you guys know in-thread that I did, though. ^^; And possibly why.

Last edited by CK; 05-02-2008 at 07:28 AM..

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-22-2008, 03:10 AM

FAQ
Have questions? Go for it!

[?] Is it okay if I render [an item] differently than how Menewsha does?
[A] Yes, of course. :) Your interpretation of Menewsha's pixels is totally fine!
For example... If you wanted to make, say, the Balloon from Hell (the black wing balloon) into an actual little feathery wing or even a huge set of black wings - that's fine with me! I don't generally render the balloon as a balloon myself. XD

If it's not clear - you're free to reinterpret the items. Consider the avatars closer to a suggestion, not something set in stone. :3 Feel free to be creative!

Last edited by CK; 05-09-2008 at 04:37 AM..

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-22-2008, 03:14 AM

Link Exchange!
If you advertise for me, I'll advertise for you. :) Let me know you're doing it and I'll return the favor! :heart:

+ The Nalin Sun Fan Thread :heart:

Last edited by CK; 05-28-2008 at 07:56 PM..

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-22-2008, 03:15 AM

Special Prize!

Anyone who submits their entry by the original due date, August 3rd, 2008, will receive a special prize! This does, indeed, mean that you win this prize whether you win one of the big prizes or not. :) Anyone who submits by the due date something that fits the category they enter for will win this prize. :)

The exact details of what you will win will be released either after August 3rd, or after October 3rd. (It depends entirely on my personal circumstances and resources at the time. XD )

Those who qualify:
* NoLifeOn
* Belldandy
* AZNpyro104
* Slowtrain
* Torikat
* Tsuki-Chani

NOTE: Prizes awarded! It was only 85 extra gold... but they still have a shot for the big prizes. :3 And during the event, that's pretty much 170 gold anyway... which is still nice, right? >___>

Last edited by CK; 08-06-2008 at 01:36 AM..

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-22-2008, 03:16 AM

Extensions Granted for...
These users have shown me in-progress work, so have been given until October 5th to finish their entires...

* Amurita
* Crystal Helena
* Harkem

Last edited by CK; 10-04-2008 at 12:14 AM..

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-22-2008, 03:17 AM

Post of Miscellany #4
(a.k.a. "Reserved")

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-22-2008, 03:17 AM

And now my post to officially welcome commentary, questions, entries, and so on and so forth!

Horray!

RoyalSquishy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-22-2008, 04:18 AM

Wah! Steals first post! ^^

(hopefully, I'm allowed to post)

Good luck getting those entries! I might enter, might not! <x

sweetly25
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-22-2008, 04:44 AM

weeee.. I'm here... thanks for the link CK.. :D Now I just have to read the front page =O

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-23-2008, 12:44 AM

Of course you're allowed to post, RoyalSquishy. XD <3 I was falling asleep while I wrote the last post, though, so I might not have made that clear. >_>;

I hope you find time to enter. XD If not, I'll try to hunt you down and commission you when I have extra gold. ;3

And, yay! Take your time, sweetly! It's a longish due date, and depending on how much traffic/entries I get, it may be extended anyway. XD

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 04-26-2008, 12:46 AM

CK! You did the so CORRECT choice of putting the prize post first!!! *applause*
Although... I was wanting to see... some rares! :<

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-26-2008, 01:06 AM

::laughs:: Well, Contribution Items are rares...! And so are Event Items!

But, no, I don't have some really spectacular rares. XD At least, not double copies of them. @_@;

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 04-26-2008, 02:18 AM

Rares are only call rares IF! they are more than 10k! O_O

it is value that matters, CK, not their rank. lol.

sweetly25
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-26-2008, 06:35 AM

CK: umm I think I should start planning what to draw xD I always enter entry in the last min

Navi
Starving Artist
Send a message via AIM to Navi

Old 04-26-2008, 01:05 PM

*peers in* Interesting! Perhaps I'll enter if I can find time. <3

Paprika
Rika Crab

Old 04-26-2008, 04:02 PM

;o Yay i fainally made it to your contest! But its not a contest its a con >> because t-e-s-t turns into a red X XD;; Anywho good luck CK! I'll ask sweetly if she would join in ;o shes a really good artist and i know shes in need of clothing! XD

aeriise
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-29-2008, 01:24 PM

Oh, I should enter! Cute characters!