Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 03-21-2010, 06:52 PM

Oh, I had just meant everyone in general. There are a lot of people that just dont like things, and sometimes I just find it interesting that they can dislike so much.
Definently not. I wouldn't say that it was an indicating factor.
It was just something I thought i'd ask, because I seriously have never heard of people disliking peanut butter. lol

Ooh. Sounds like it'll be pretty neat. 8D;;
I remember having to do stuff like that for one of my classes. I was always so nervous because I like being in control of the situation, and I hated when other people had to do parts and bring stuff, because I was always nervous that they'd forget or not do it or not even show up. :x And I had the dumb luck to have a group that was all slackers practically, or scared of being in front of a group, so they always tried to get out of stuff. lol

Rylynne
your resident bonafide coffee ad...

Old 03-22-2010, 01:31 PM

Yeah, I guess some people are very picky. xDD;; I know I for one can get picky on a number of things. ^^;;
And lolz, no worries. XP I've felt that way before, when I realized that there were people who hated and despited chocolate. >.>;; And before that, I seriously thought that everyone loved it. ^^;; Cause it's an aphrodisiac and all. XP <3<3

And haha, I know what you mean. >.>;;
Well, I have a plan figured out now. Actually just finished everything I need to do for that now, even if it's still two days away. xDD;; Well, better for me though, since I have a ton more shizz to take care of aside from that. Just gonna go with the flow~ XP <3<3

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 03-23-2010, 07:13 AM

I can be picky from time to time with things, too. Because there are just some ways I prefer things. Like I get a bit picky with what pizza I eat. I dont care much for pizzas just covered in toppings, and I can't really have pepperoni. Too spicy for me. :x
Isn't that crazy?! Chocolate is so amazing.

Thats good then. Sounds like a pretty good plan and like it'll work fine. :]
Still best of luck on your presentation! And on the rest of your workload, too. You have your hands full, thats for sure.

Rylynne

Old 03-30-2010, 02:01 AM

I get what you mean. XP I actually love plain Cheese pizza the most myself. xDD;; Or, Quattro Formagio (sp?), the one with four different kinds of cheese. :'> Of course, I'll eat pizzas with toppings and all, but I tend to be picky as well. ^^;; For example, I don't care for pineapples or green peppers on my pizzas. xDD;;

I did good in that presentation, I think~ My teacher loved it. XP Even if I was struck with the most unbelievable bad luck during it. @_@;; Like, seriously. xDD;;

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 03-30-2010, 11:27 PM

I'm exactly the same!
I tend to just prefer cheese pizza, but some toppings are alright, depending on what they are. And pineapples and peppers are totally on my bad list, too. 8D;;

Aaw. Sorry about the bad luck, but congrats on doing a good job. :]

Rylynne

Old 03-31-2010, 08:23 AM

Woot~! Yay for another thing in common then! xDD;; <3<3
Cheese = <3<3<3
:drool:

And yeah, bad luck indeed. ^^;;
Thank you though~! :'D <3<3

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 04-02-2010, 03:58 AM

Haha. Added tot he long list.
Cheese is quite lovely. Love all kinds of dairy. :drool:

You betcha. :]

Rylynne

Old 04-05-2010, 03:04 AM

Dairy is indeed awesome. :drool: <3<3
And yes, that's quite a long list we have indeed. xDD;;

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 04-12-2010, 10:26 PM

I feel so bad for people that are lactose intolerant. They're missing out on so many amazing things. I think i'd become so depressed if I was lactose intolerant. Its a huge part of my diet.

Rylynne

Old 04-13-2010, 08:28 AM

Same here. D:
Speaking of that though, we just found out that my brother used to be lactose intolerant when he was a baby, so he had to drink special soy milk. He grew out of it though, and now he's fine. It's funny. xDD;; Right now he's eating lots of cheese and chocolate to thank the heavens that he isn't lactose intolerant anymore. 8DD;; <3<3

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 04-16-2010, 05:30 PM

lol That sounds pretty funny, Ry
I bet that was hard on your guys' parents having him be lactose intolerant. Thats good he'd drink the soy milk, though

Jennifer
High fives are pretty great!

Old 04-16-2010, 05:41 PM

Guess what. o 3o I will have a lot more computer time for a very long while. :D

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 04-16-2010, 05:46 PM

Thats awesome, Nifer! :hug:

How've you been? Haven't gotten to chat with you in forever.

Jennifer

Old 04-16-2010, 05:49 PM

I've been okay. I've moved. Right now I'm staying with my father for a few months until I head out to the college here in Wyoming. Otherwise, I haven't been up to much. How about you? :)

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 04-16-2010, 05:53 PM

Ooh, nice. Are you having a good time?
I have an old friend that lives in Wyoming. He's an online friend, though, and we've lost contact in the last several months. Its such a shame. :'(

I've mainly just been up to school. Nothing too exciting. Feels like just the same old same old.
I applied to get my old job back, but now as a college tutor instead of a high school tutor. I'm currently on list as a sub, but they skirt their ways around having to call in subs. >_>;; I wish I never had to quit. But hopefully i'll get the job.

Jennifer

Old 04-16-2010, 06:08 PM

Where at in Wyoming?

Good luck getting the job back. You're obviously very smart if you're applying for that sort of work. Why did you quit before?

When I was back in Idaho, I was doing volunteer work at the Adult Basic Education center as a tutor. It is in the same building as the Head Start, where I also was a volunteer. I wasn't there that long though, just a few months. Just really wanted to get some good things to put on my resume. :XD

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 04-16-2010, 06:15 PM

Hmm. Some big town, and over by a military base. I use to remember the area he was in, but I can't remember now.

Oh, its just a job with the kids. :] Well, at least thats what I was doing before. The job description says K-12, but I'd really rather just work with the kids. lol I had worked with the Kindergarteners and First graders last time. They were so cute! o3o And I had to quit because for my senior year of high school I was accepted into a program that had me going to our local community college for my whole senior year, and I had a full schedule of college classes, and still highschool homework that had to be done. But I had no way to get back into town in time for work because my only transportation was the bus, and it didn't leave campus for my town until 3:30. :/ So I had to quit because there was no way I could make it back. I was really upset that I had to, also.

That sounds awesome
Did you have fun?

Rylynne

Old 04-18-2010, 12:20 PM

I'm lost. D:
And lazy. @_@;;

*hugglesquishes JennyStu and Su instead*
I miss you two lots! D:
<3<3

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 04-26-2010, 10:46 PM

@ Nifer - I totally just heard from that same friend a few days ago! 8D;;
So exciting. He's been super busy with school stuff and life, but he gets on break after this week. So that should be nice. :]

@ Ry - *huggles* I miss you, too. :'(
Sorry that i've been so preoccupied. Hardly been on Mene the last few weeks, it seems.

Rylynne

Old 04-27-2010, 03:20 PM

It's okay, I totally understand, Su~ :3 <3<3
What's this I hear about you trying out Ernya now, btw? XP