MYV rocks
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-24-2008, 08:01 AM

@ ferra:
i think that thing can be arabic XD; not so sure though @___@; could be other asian one TAT; hahhaa, that face was in mai's signature for a long time XD <333

i'm not too active there haha, and not really planning on collecting everything or whatever XD; i'm there since mai's there *3* <333

@ feathery:
YAY, WELCOME~ /LOVE ON <333

@ jitsu + sara:
yah, that's my plan, too XD i've been slacking off in my tetris though TAT;; /lazy bastard. mostly, i'll probably be posting with my mule on my own threads XD; but i'll try to post with my main in other threads *3*; do you have a thread in the event, lovelies?

amg, sara, okay~ i shall look for it~ <333

@ mei:
oooh, i see~ hahaha, you already know what you're getting for xmas? XD no surprise! D;

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-24-2008, 08:04 AM

@sho - *noms on your arm* 8D HIIII

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 12-24-2008, 08:06 AM

@sho: Well I can't say I was very active over there either. :sweat: I spent a good week figuring it all out, but I stopped visiting after a while. It seems like a nice site though.

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 12-24-2008, 08:07 AM

heh, no, no one of my own threads in here, im not a very good hostess so i just hop around from friends thread to friends thread to try and keep them company and chatter with everyone ^^ i dont really have a real reaon to start a thread anyways? i'd probably think up soething insanely lame and bore everyone to tears.

*grins* yar! i figure i can get the thing im paying for navi arts with the yarn i earn, and then all the rest will go to chayna *nods* mmmm

MYV rocks
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-24-2008, 08:14 AM

@ feathery:
/SHOCK MY ARM!!! /wail~

@ ferra:
yeah, i haven't really figured out a lot of stuff over there XD; and it's been a month lolol orz i really just go there for mai and kuki XD lots of really nice artists there, too~ i can't afford them though XDDD

@ jitsu:
hahah, i was planning on hopping around threads, too, but TAT; somehow feels so empty without a temp home lolol i hope i'll get to talk to you lots~ MORE THAN USUAL! oh oh, by the way, i reply to your text wall sometimes later, okay? XD; and i'm sure your thread won't be boring if you created one! D; i've been doing the same thing lately XD; /lazy to come up with new one really haha. and i tend to over think games sometimes x___x;

oooh, which chara are you getting navi to draw for you~? :drool:

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-24-2008, 08:18 AM

@sho - To pay you back I'll give you the link to my thread. ALSO EVERYONE ELSE! xD Rawr

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via MSN to Jitsumi1221 Send a message via Yahoo to Jitsumi1221

Old 12-24-2008, 08:20 AM

oh actually.. i was bidding in her auction that started before the event.. and if that works out i think i want to get a new picture of Verdigris in his formal gear *grins* and i was thinking for the one she just did in this event forum that im wanting to get one of my new OC's done.. not a major OC but shes important to the story becaus eshes one of the ancient gods that helped build the world into what it is today and created the centaurs. shes my goddess of wind/warfare.

oh no hurry lovely, feel free to take your time on the text wall, im sure there will be tons going around expecially because its christmas tomorrow (merry christmas eve to you lovely) and holy crap this headache wont go away.. i think its time for some meds and to chug down some more milk *loves milk*

do you have any plans for christmas? how are you going to spend it? are you hoping for something special from er... santa? *kiss*

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 12-24-2008, 08:23 AM

@sho: I was tempted to stay there for the nice art and artists, but since I knew I couldn't devote enough time to amass wealth for proper art-whoring, I didn't pursue it. XD; Plus there was already a fair amount of competition.

I'm sure things have changed a lot since I last visited though. :0

MYV rocks
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-24-2008, 08:28 AM

so lazy to use format here XD;

@ feathery:
i posted there, yay! <333

@ jitsu:
oooh, NICE! more OCs~ :drool: :drool: can i see her? *3* and good luck on the auction yah~ how much is it so far? *3*

happy holidays to you, too~ WAH bad headache! /shoo it away >A<;;;

and nah, no plans XD i don't really celebrate it, but i don't have work for the next 2 weeks, so~ *3* <333 i don't know~ the only thing i wish for right now is to be able to see miyavi live and meet him TT3TT <333 what about you?? what did you get your children??

@ ferra:
hahah, i feel you on that one XDDD i usually just go art hunting on gaia anyway haha. whenever i feel like it TAT; lately, it's been so slow. i did get a cute chibi couple from chihaya though~ /will fetch it in a bit.

when's the last time you visited it? :O

AND AND I GOT SKETCH WIP FROM SARA~~~ AMG SO GOOD~
<333

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-24-2008, 08:29 AM

@sho - You always get the nice artsies. xP <3

CrepsleyKabob
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-24-2008, 08:30 AM

Hey sho!! :D :D

I dunno if I'll be able to be on much for the event ;___; I'm leaving for my grandma's in a bit, and when we get there we won't actually be staying in her house but at one of my uncle's houses (she owns a real big property so it'll still be in the property), and I dunno if he has a connection XD; and I'll be there till the 3rd, so yeah DX

Anyway, in case I don't get the chance to say it later, early merry christmas!!

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 12-24-2008, 08:31 AM

@Sho: Goodness, sometime early or midsummer I think? I know it was before I started school again.

Sara who? :0 That looks amazing! <3

CrepsleyKabob
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-24-2008, 08:32 AM

O: yeah wow, nice art!

Ferra- I think that's Sarasvati?

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-24-2008, 08:34 AM

wow thats awesome Shosho! hurmmm i only have one ref so far (dont laugh) lol i stayed up till about 4 am yesterday doodling it, its less to do with her bodyshape and everything and more so i could design out her costume ><;; i forgot a few bits though, like i still need to add one more set of wings to her hips, and then add the side of her hair that i forgot... hurm.. and im designing her weapon still?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...e/IMG_0002.jpg

as for christmas, i got Aria this funny little thing that when you hit it, it wobbles and plays music and the pops right back up (like a kiddy punching dummy with music and bright lights?) and a few other little toys for her stocking, and then for Ren i got him a WallE toy that talks and is motion activates its about the size of two shoe boxes stacked? and erm.. TONS of little things for his stocking.. toy cars, motorcycles, dinosaurs, candy lol...

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 12-24-2008, 08:35 AM

@Creps: Oh whoops, I should have guessed that. XD; *not thinking clearly tonight*

CrepsleyKabob
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-24-2008, 08:38 AM

It's alright XD I still haven't ordered from her yet though I want to Dx;

MYV rocks
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-24-2008, 08:44 AM

@ feathery:
/fufufu i feel so blessed~ XD one of these days, i'll have your art to add to my collection, too~ :drool:

@ creps:
awww, really~? TAT i was hoping i'd be able to talk to you more during the event since we hardly talk outside of it hahaha~ /love love but okay~ i hope you'll have fun anyway during your break yah~ /hug~ happy holidays to you, too! X3

OH OH, by the way~ did you know me, mai, and kukico have a thread on solia now? XD our crackalicious thread is so... crackalicious haah <3

@ ferra:
yah XD my fault haha. should've used her full name XD; she did mr. fish~ TAT so friggin awesome~ TT3TT <333 anyone willing to draw mr. fish and mr. skeleton = extra loving from me~ <333

@ jitsu:
D; why would i laugh~ it's so cute!! i like the design so far~ lots of wings though amg XD while it's so nice hahah. wings = nightmare for me TAT <333 what kind of weapon are you planning to have for her? *3*

hahahha, you're teaching violence to your kid... /stare.

JUST KIDDING! HAHAHA that sounds so cute and fun XD i'm sure she'll have lots of giggle fit with that whacking game lolol and ren amg TAT i want to be your baby!!! XD

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-24-2008, 08:47 AM

@shosho - And I shall have yours! *fist in the air*

MYV rocks
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-24-2008, 08:54 AM

@ feathery:
/nomnom on fist yum~ sexy fingers!! X3 <333

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-24-2008, 08:55 AM

*grins and wiggles fingers at you*

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 12-24-2008, 08:57 AM

@Sho: It is hard to find people willing to draw unusual OCs sometimes. D: Most of mine aren't terribly complicated though since I fail at designing.

For what it's worth I like Mr. Fish and Mr. Skeleton. :3

Jitsumi1221
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-24-2008, 08:59 AM

*snorts at Sho* well ths IS the goddess of wind yes? i figure shes gotta be flight enabled, even though the ones on her head and feet are more decoration then anything *snorts* hummm i was thinking a Glaive.. seems like it would be useful for chucking or stabbing into people while shes flying over them.

hahah and im not teaching her how to be violent, shes already a tiny little violent terror, she likes to smack me in the lip rings all the time, and after she does it she sits there laughing. i figured i could give her somethign else bright and shiny to take her baby rage-powa out on *snort* i'll take pictures of her playing with it tomorrow ^^

hahaha you should see Ians presents.. i got him the most stuff out of everyone *lieks to buy toys for her hubby* hes going to have so much fun, hes always so emo'd out when he doesnt get anything fun for christmas, so i got him stuff he can play and he and i can play together *grins* i think he'll like it ^o^

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 12-24-2008, 09:09 AM

-peeks head in-

Is someone looking for art?

:' 3

sayuri_nitta
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to sayuri_nitta

Old 12-24-2008, 09:39 AM

*peers in on new event and waves @ shosho* XD

MYV rocks
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-24-2008, 09:43 AM

:insane: hi, hi, sayuri~ and popcorn~

i'm so sorry for my slowness @___@;; trying to edit the first page TAT;;; i'll reply to you guys asap~~ <333