haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 05-25-2012, 09:34 PM

Did someone call for me. For thou used miniths middle name, spectacular?

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-25-2012, 09:35 PM

pretty avi.

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 05-25-2012, 09:38 PM

I wanted to go with something girly for once, but can't get it right. I am a Tom boy so I don't know what girly would really look like....

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-26-2012, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bound Birdie View Post
lol were all begging for recolors XD

@ STAFF :
Whenever you guys say "recolors" for an event you always seem dissappointed that's all there is to offer. Understand this :
WE LOVE RE-COLORS XD

I know it's not a new item "really" but there's quite a *few* of us that are quite picky about colors
SO when I see something like the Orchid skirts, I LOVE those, almost, actually I'll never where it.
Why? I love there flowing shape and the slit in the long skirt and the frills.
But I don't wear warm tones at all :( I know lots of people love pink, but it's just not for me
So it just kinda taunts me in a way.
BUT if there were to be maybe some recolors *coughpurplecough* of that skirt
OH would I be a happy Birdie! It would be BETTER then a new item, because I would finally get to use something I already love.
So that's just a personal example
But I'm sure many would agree, after all we all have out own favorite set of colors.
so Basically : quit saying "just re-colors" :yes:
Hm... I tell you what... I will recolor that set for you if it's one of those sets that recolors well. :) (Some items turn out oddly blotchy because of the way they were pixeled.)

It'll be after the event, though. And I'll have to see what else we have in only a few colors that can be recolored well. :) I'm not promising it anytime soon, but hopefully before the next event. :)

Also - thank you. xD I actually designed the set, you know. >_> So I'm happy people like it. :3 And I am very willing to recolor this based almost purely on the fact that I designed it, I like it, and I never end up using the items because of the colors. xD

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 05-26-2012, 08:45 AM

Awww... thank you CK <3