Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 08-02-2007, 03:30 PM

Tom laughed more "your right with that one." he said and walked towaard the cafe just in front or Ben. What all would we need? besides something to sleep on, and some food?" he asked.

Rin Namami
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Rin Namami

Old 08-02-2007, 03:41 PM

Karly nodded. She was a bit hungry as well and eating while thinking about the assignment did not seem like such a bad idea. "Wait," she said, "we don't even know if it's us who will be going." Karly followed them toward the cafeteria, holding the strap of her messenger bag with both hands. "We'll need something to keep us clean," she pointed out to Tom. She did not mind camping or anything and she was not a real neat-freak, but she did like to stay clean especially after spending a day in a ghost town.

Mort
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-03-2007, 07:27 PM

Ben got to the cafeteria and dropped his bag on a table near the window overlooking the lawn. He always like to look out at the lawn of the school, there was something peaceful about it.

He grabbed a try and headed straight for the pizza stand grabbing three slices, then he made a big salad at the salad bar, then he grabbed jello and a pudding, and then he filled two cups with water. Balancing his tray on his knee and one arm he dug around in his back pocket for his ID for the cafeteria lady to scan.

The cafeteria lady looked at Ben's loaded tray and teased him about the amount of food he had, swiped his car, and handed it back.

Ben grabbed the card and headed back to the table, he started eating his pizza while he waited for everyone to join him.

Donut

Old 08-04-2007, 03:48 AM

Tom grabbed $ pieces of pizza, and some cupcakes that were in the line. He handed the lady his card, and joined Ben. Sitting beside him on one side, he said "got enough, or shall I grab you more?" he was joking around.

Mort
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-05-2007, 02:47 AM

Bben looked over at Tom's tray when he sat down and Tom asked his if he should get him some more food-

"Actually," Ben said around a mouthfull of pizza "I could use a cupcake - I didn't see those." Ben winked at Tom and continued eating, waiting to see if he was really going to get him a cupcake.

sweet..tooth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to sweet..tooth

Old 08-05-2007, 05:44 PM

Lacy was hardly very hungr. She walked over to the sald bar and made herself a small salad, then she picked up a bottle of water and headed over to pay. She took the ID card from her jeans pocket and the lady scanned it.

As lacy sat down she smiled at Ben. He always did eat alot but she did'nt care, She loved him. "Are you really that hungry?" She joked and then gave him a light peck on the cheek. "How do you have the money to feed him?" She asked his brother, Tom. Then began to eat her salad.

Lacy waited for her sister to arrive so they could talk some more about the assignment.

Rin Namami
*^_^*

Old 08-05-2007, 07:04 PM

Karly put her things in the seat she would be sitting in. She brushed some of her bangs out of her face and grabbed a tray. She followed her sister to the salad bar, put together some stuff, and then picked up a bottle of Sprite. She made a short moment to choose from either pudding or Jell-O, and decided to take the vanilla pudding. When it was her turn to pay, Karly took a minute or so to search her pockets for her card. She was about to give up the search when she lifted up the plate of salad on her tray.

With a bit of colour on her cheeks, Karly handed the lady her card. When the card was given back to her, she put it in her jeans pocket and left the line. She made a bee-line for the table Lacy and the other two were siting at, and then took the seat next to her sister.

"I'm glad you don't eat that much," Karly mumbled under her breath. She quickly put a smile on and started eatting her own salad. Karly would have eatten something else, but she was not very fond of the school's food. She liked to cook her own stuff or buy it from the store. Karly stabbed her fork into a piece of lettuce after swallowing. "I wonder how long it's gonna be," she asked, stabbing the lettuce a few more times as if she had more interest in killing it rather than eating it.

Donut

Old 08-06-2007, 02:05 AM

"there next to the bread.." tom said as he took a bite of his pizza. and smiled, as if he was going to get it for him, he can get it himself. Tom chuckled as Karly sat down.

"so, you up for this ghost town thing?" he asked, just throwing the question out, so anyone can answer it.

Mort
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-06-2007, 02:25 PM

Ben nodded at his brother "I'm totally up for this ghost town thing - sounds like it'll be fun. What do you think the crazy old prof expects to find out from us staying there?"

Ben glanced at Lacy, she looked up to the adventure. He then glanced at Karley - he wasn't so sure she really wanted to go.

Rin Namami
*^_^*

Old 08-07-2007, 03:10 AM

"I will go," Karly answered. She was not really up to it, but she knew her sister would more than likely convince her in the end to go with them. It was hard for Karly to say no to her sister when she was exceptionally aroggant about what she wanted. She smiled to her sister and then stabbed another forkful of salad. "I'm sue it'll be an awesome experience," she added before taking a drink of her pop.

Donut

Old 08-07-2007, 04:30 AM

"my only question was, when do we go?" he asked "I don't remember him saying anything." he added as he started on his third piece of pizza. He wanted to go, but wanted to know that they all would stay together, and be safe. He moved over one of his cupcakes to Ben's plate when he was looking at Karly.

Mort
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-07-2007, 01:41 PM

"My guess is that we would leave Saturday morning after we meet up with the professor. Think we'll be the only ones who try and go?"

Ben finished his third slice of pizza and reached for his salad. His eyes opened a little wider when he noticed the cupcake on his tray, looked over at his brother and gave him a huge smile of thanks. Forgetting the salad Ben grabbed the cupcake and started eating it.

"I'm guessing we'll need to bring some food, like granola and trail mix and stuff. We'll need flashlights and lots of batteries. Hmmm, what else do you all think we'll need?" Ben brandished his 1/2 eaten cupcake, waving it around in the air while he talked before shoving the rest of it into his mouth.

Rin Namami
*^_^*

Old 08-07-2007, 02:04 PM

"I don't remember anything either," Karly shrugged. She moved her line of sight from Ben to Tom, and then back to the first as he spoke and displayed his cupcake in the air.

She smiled as Ben listed off what was needed. "The way you eat we may need more than just some food," she said. She shrugged again. Karly looked down at her food and speared a piece of lettuce, but then let go of her fork and allowed it to fall onto the nearly empty plate. "We'll probably need some sleeping bags and a change of clothes if we're spending the night," she said. "What d'you think?" Karly looked from Lacy to Tom.

Donut

Old 08-07-2007, 05:32 PM

"I am taking my iPod." he said with a stupid smile. "we need music.." he said now chuckling. "but you all have good ideas. and instead of food, we need like four fridges for Ben, here.." he said giving his little bro a little shove.

Mort
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-09-2007, 02:29 PM

Ben took the shove from Tom and laughed "I can curb my appetite if I have to - but just to be sure we should bring lots of Clif bars"

Ben nodded and than looked up "I guess you're right Karly - we should bring camping stuff, since we have no idea where we're sleeping. And we have flashlights and lots of batteries. We all have call phones - but maybe we should bring walkie-talkies as well."

Ben's normally smiling face got very serious "Do you think this will be dangerous?" Ben looked over at Lacy, who had been unusually quiet through all this, a small line creasing his forehead as he looked at her worrying for her safety.

Rin Namami
*^_^*

Old 08-09-2007, 09:26 PM

Karly finished lunch off by draining her Sprite; it was a small bottle and it was a sort of ritual of hers to finish her drink before claiming she was finished with a meal. "If we bring walkie-talkies and flashlights we'll need to bring along some batteries," she pointed out. There seemed to be a lot to be planned ahead for this trip. Karly put her hands in her lap and looked over at Lacy.

"If it's proclaimed to be haunted, I think it very well may be dangerous," Karly said. She took her eyes off Lacy and searched around the cafeteria. Not all of them were there. What happened to the other two of their group?

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 08-16-2007, 10:21 AM

"I'm sur we'll be needing blnkets, it'll be cold out there. And like you said, we od have cell hones but what if we don't get signal out there?" she shivers. "i'm cold now" Lacy giggles and links Ben's rm. She hadn't toucked her food and was no planning to, her appitite was elsewere and she relly had no need for food. So she grabbed up th bottle of water on her tray and began to unwind the lid.
"I'm sure old proffessor will give us a list of things we need to take. don't worry so much about things. It's safety that really mttrs. We need to sty together, specially in the dark.

((Sorry i've hd no internet))

Donut

Old 08-16-2007, 12:45 PM

"I agree with you on that one." tom said right after she said that. "at all times, I think that we should be in pairs, if not as a whole group. Because I, myself, don't want anyone hurt, or missing." he stated.

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 08-16-2007, 12:56 PM

"Exactly. If someone gets lost out there and there is no way of contacting eachother, well, I don't really want to think about that. If we have no choice but to split up, I think we should have a meating point. I do hope it doesnt get to dangrous though" she msiles at Ben and looks at the others.
"Hey... were are the others?" She asks confused.

Donut

Old 08-16-2007, 03:03 PM

"as far as we know, there is only the 4 of us." Tom said, not knowing if there was anyone else that would be going to be going.

Mort
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-16-2007, 03:12 PM

Ben raised his eyebrow at Tom - "Lacy - I'm pretty sure it's just the 4 of us - unless you talked to someone else about this while you wre getting food."

Ben pointed at Lacy's plate "Are you going to eat that? If not . . ."

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 08-16-2007, 03:13 PM

"True. The others may not want to go... Should we go an tell the proffessor" She smiles at Tom.

Donut

Old 08-16-2007, 03:28 PM

"When we head back after lunch, I think he will find out." Tom said as he finished eating his last piece of pizza. The cafeteria was slowly filling up, even though their lunch period was coming to an end.

sweet..tooth
*^_^*

Old 08-16-2007, 03:38 PM

"No. I heard people talking about it in class" She giggled and smiled at Ben.
"Yeah I guess he will won't he" Lacy giggled and kissed Ben's cheek.

Mort
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-16-2007, 05:42 PM

Ben smiled at Lacy's kiss and then reached over and took her plate "Waste not want not" he smiled and dug in.

"So I guess once we're all done eating here we should head home and gather our stuff. Want to meet up at my house with all our stuff so we cna pack?"