SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to SonicSweeti

Old 08-06-2007, 03:16 AM

Welcome To Role Playing Haven- Anime Character RP
Please, Semi-Literate RP-ers only. GOOD example of a add on story:

*she sighed as she bled from the gaping wound from her arm. The fles began buzzing and the sun began to rise. The war was over, for now. The wind picked up and she closed her eyes, taking in the calmness after the storm*

NOT LIKE THIS

*he smiled and fell asleep*
or
*he jumped and fell down*

PLEASE when making a post, try to involve the mood, environment, feelings of the character and things around the character.

•NO CYBERING
•Although i don't recommend cybering, a romantic relationship is OK. NO cybering or sexual references please. If one wants to have dinner with another character, thats ok. Just PLEASE keep it all PG-13!
•You may leave the RP at any time, but please make your character leave in a nice manner, unless you want to be killed off, pm anoter rp-er to do so.
•If you feel that youre not fitting in the RP or you want to go off with a character alone in the RP to RP by yourselves, you may do so. Please PM me to let me know youre leaving the RP and ill take your character off the list.
•Id love for this RP thread to NOT die, but please, dont BUMP the thread.
•NO KILLING OFF OF ANOTHER CHARACTER
•You may refer to a character from the anime the character is playing from in order to explain something (ex. "My dad Kicked me out of the house" as Gohan, a RP-er refering to Goku[DBZ], a NON-playing rp character, but is apart of the anime.)
•You may change the personalty of an anime character to make them a bit more interesting (ex. Vegeta from DBZ can actually be NICE for a change...)
•When speaking out of character, please use [these], and when your character is speaking use quotation marks, it makes reading an entry alot easier.

This is for literate role players only. Please fill out this form when joining in:

Code:
Im joining in!!

Anime Character is from:
Character name:
Special Abilities:
Character Personality:
Picture of Character:
Additional Characters we should know about:
More Pics(Links ONLY!)

IF THERE ARE any questions, PLEASE PM me directly and Ill do my best to address them, Thanks! ^.^ and please remember, have fun!

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-06-2007, 03:18 AM

Charaters in Role Play So Far:

Anime Character is from: Chobits
Character name:Chii
Special Abilities: Sometimes loses her consciousness and can fly
Character Personality: Acts very childish sometimes, dresses kinda loose, not very shy of her nakedness. very soft spoken. IS a persicom, a computer robot but is so very humalike, you wouldn't know she was a robot except for her ears.
Picture of Character

Additional Characters to know about: Hideki Motosuwa is her owner,a dn taught her everything she knows from scratch. In the anime, he was trying to get enrolled into a good college but kept failing. He is NOW in school fulltime and has no time for Chi and they dont allow fullsize Persicoms (chi) in the dorm rooms, only Personal Persicoms (like Plum or Sumomo)
More Pics:
[Hideki] [Sumomo] [Chi and Sumomo] [How Chi is dressed in the RP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepha
Anime: DN.Angel
Character:Dark
Picture of Character:
Quote:
Originally Posted by keokotheshadowfang
Im joining in!!
(note: sorry if it's too long, there just so much to say about Jun. I could have went longer c; )
Anime Character is from: Shaman King
Character name: Jun Tao
Special Abilities:Is a Daoshi (she can Reanimate corpses with her talismans -the peices of paper with Chinese on them-)
Character Personality: She seems cold and heartless at first but is really a nice girl. She cares deeply for her brother Ren/Len :depending on the anime or manga: and would do anything to make sure that he suceeds. She can also be very creepy. She also loves Pandas!
Picture of Character:
Ren Tao- Jun's younger brother, loves milk which has people (including me thinking that he's part cat/tiger xD) He is normally very seirious.
Lee Bailong- Jun's Gardian, 17 years ago Lee myseriously died but it was then revealed that Jun's family had murdered him and then stole his corpse for the sake of Jun to use as her "puppet." It is hinted that there is a Jun/Lee relationship that goes on.
En and Ran- Jun and Ren's father and Mother

More Pics(Links ONLY!):
Ren -->http://i14.tinypic.com/67itfus
Another Jun picture --> http://i17.tinypic.com/6h6bpjm.jpg
Lee Bailong-->http://i10.tinypic.com/4vs3bjn.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by kioku
Im joining in!!

Anime Character is from: Naruto
Character name:Hinata
Special Abilities:byakuugan
Character Personality:very shy and gets nervouse easily, but kind, and a strong person inside
Picture of Character: http://www.geocities.com/disposableherodm/hinata.jpg
Additional Characters we should know about:Naruto (Hinata likes him, if you don't know that) Kiba and Shino(the other 2 members of her ninja squad) kurenai (her squad leader)
More Pics http://img279.imageshack.us/img279/859/hinata017aq.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet..tooth
[color=violet][i]Anime Character is from: Made her up
Character name: Opal
Special Abilities: Martial arte traind since the age of 10.
Character Personality: Kind and fun. Don't get on her wrong though, or you may end up in trouble. Gets quite shy sometimes.
Picture of Character:
Additional Characters we should know about: ?
More Pics(Links ONLY!)

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-06-2007, 03:21 AM

More Characters In RP....

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-06-2007, 03:24 AM

:I sit in the grass in the middle of Central Park in New York City. its nearing dark and the sun sets slowly. The bird chirping fades slowly as they go to their homes in the high tree tops. My hair waves in the wind and I sigh, knowing I have no home to go home to. I bring my knees up to my chest and close my eyes and wait til the darkness is over::

Sepha
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-06-2007, 03:38 AM

Anime: DN.Angel
Character:Dark
Picture of Character:

Sepha
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-06-2007, 03:41 AM

as i fly trow NY i see a young girl in the grass i lby a tree and see a young girl who looks really pretty i then jump to see her and ask is every thing ok a young girl lik u should be out this late

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-06-2007, 03:44 AM

Quote:
as i fly trow NY i see a young girl in the grass i lby a tree and see a young girl who looks really pretty i then jump to see her and ask is every thing ok a young girl lik u should be out this late
::i look up at the handsome man and blush "im alright..." i look at the feathers as the flutter in the slow breeze around us::

Sepha
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-06-2007, 03:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSweeti
Quote:
::i look up at the handsome man and blush "im alright..." i look at the feathers as the flutter in the slow breeze around us::
::as i look down at the beautful womeni could not help but ask what is your name mine is dak but im sure u heard of me::

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-06-2007, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
::as i look down at the beautful womeni could not help but ask what is your name mine is dak but im sure u heard of me::
::I smile and stand up and nod "yes, dark, Ive heared of you...youre the phantom thief i see on the flickr light up box in the store windows. youre a bad man and you steal stuff. why do you talk to me?" I start to walk off, my long hair waving behind me::

Sepha
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-06-2007, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
::I smile and stand up and nod "yes, dark, Ive heared of you...youre the phantom thief i see on the flickr light up box in the store windows. youre a bad man and you steal stuff. why do you talk to me?" I start to walk off, my long hair waving behind me::
:: as she walkes away i fly and land in front of her my feathers flying every were i look at her cross my arms and say just because i steal it dosent make me a bad man now why dont u tell me your name a beatful women like u has to have a beatful name

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-06-2007, 04:10 AM

::i sigh and give up, and look up into his eyes, the setting sun behind him making him even more brilliant than he already is in my mind "my name is Chii.." I tuck my hair behind my hears and look up at him, the feathers swirling around us like a whirlwind of whispers::

Sepha
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-06-2007, 04:22 AM

Quote:
::i sigh and give up, and look up into his eyes, the setting sun behind him making him even more brilliant than he already is in my mind "my name is Chii.." I tuck my hair behind my hears and look up at him, the feathers swirling around us like a whirlwind of whispers::
::as i look in to her eyes i can see the sun fading. chi i smille and say that is a beatuful name just as i though it would be. so tell me chi what are u doing out so late maybe i can leng me servise in some way to help such a beatuful lady as my feather are swrilling around us i quickly grap one and ofer it to chi::

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-06-2007, 04:27 AM

::i smile and take his beautiful purple feather and look inot his eyes "well, ever since Hideki has gone to live at college, ive had nothing and nowhere to go." she sighs "so i just stay here and watch the happy birds and the sky change colors day after day"::

Sepha
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-06-2007, 04:35 AM

Quote:
::i smile and take his beautiful purple feather and look inot his eyes "well, ever since Hideki has gone to live at college, ive had nothing and nowhere to go." she sighs "so i just stay here and watch the happy birds and the sky change colors day after day"::
::as look apun her i can only feel hurt that she has no where to go but i no that i can no help her today"im sorry if you are still her by tommrow i will make a speacil trip to fly by and see you but in tell then im off" as i spread wings i fly a way leaving only my purple feather behind me:

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-06-2007, 04:37 AM

::i nod and sigh "...just like the rest of them..." i clutch his feather tightly and watch the sun disappear over the horizon. I sit on a nearby bench and watch is figure fade into the clouds above::

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-14-2007, 02:50 AM

Im joining in!!
(note: sorry if it's too long, there just so much to say about Jun. I could have went longer c; )
Anime Character is from: Shaman King
Character name: Jun Tao
Special Abilities:Is a Daoshi (she can Reanimate corpses with her talismans -the peices of paper with Chinese on them-)
Character Personality: She seems cold and heartless at first but is really a nice girl. She cares deeply for her brother Ren/Len :depending on the anime or manga: and would do anything to make sure that he suceeds. She can also be very creepy. She also loves Pandas!
Picture of Character:
Ren Tao- Jun's younger brother, loves milk which has people (including me thinking that he's part cat/tiger xD) He is normally very seirious.
Lee Bailong- Jun's Gardian, 17 years ago Lee myseriously died but it was then revealed that Jun's family had murdered him and then stole his corpse for the sake of Jun to use as her "puppet." It is hinted that there is a Jun/Lee relationship that goes on.
En and Ran- Jun and Ren's father and Mother

More Pics(Links ONLY!):
Ren -->http://i14.tinypic.com/67itfus
Another Jun picture --> http://i17.tinypic.com/6h6bpjm.jpg
Lee Bailong-->http://i10.tinypic.com/4vs3bjn.jpg

Here's a sample of my posts:

I have been sent by father to pick up something in New York. Ren had went with me but then went off on his own leaving Lee and I on our own.

I looked about the city. The building's were so big and they seemed to reach up at the sky and tried to suffocate everybody that lived here. It makes me sick, how could people live like this. The sun never went down, the neon lights made sure of that and the pollution was so bad it almost made her gag.

Back in in China you hardly ever saw a car. At least where we lived it's sad to think that in some places in our beloved homeland are like this. What is the world coming too.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-15-2007, 04:27 AM

[Thanks for joining!!! i was getting lonely :? ]
::Chi looks up at the girl, standing by the street, and standing out of the crowd easily with her pretty green Chinese-style dress::

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-15-2007, 05:19 PM

((No Problem! Oh by the way do you want me to speak in third person? I'm much better at it since I do it more often.))

I looked around. I had the feeling that I was being watched. I then saw her, she had pale blonde hair and deep bright eyes, but what were those things on her head! They must be the newest trend here in the city. They did look cute, she would have to ask where to purchase some later.

But what if Daddy got mad. I mean I don't see the harm in it but maybe by getting one he'll think that I'm becoming more and more like the "Modern World."

"Come Bailong lets go." I then pulled out a peice of paper and tried to figure out the directions. What in world was a street adress!

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-15-2007, 05:52 PM

[You may speak however you feel comfortable doing so ^.^ I switch alot, unknowingly :oops: ]
::I wave to her and walk up to her, im in my bare feet and only wearing a shirt and panties (shirt is long, panties cant be seen) "Hello, are you new? i love your dress" I smile so genuinely, and look into the mysterious girls eyes. My long hair waves in the wind behind me::

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-16-2007, 12:54 AM

((ok thanks))

Jun then smiles at the girl. "Hello, thank you so much. You have pretty hair. What are those things on your head that look like cat ears?" She smiles and then she notices that the girl is shoes-less. "Don't your feet hurt?"

"I am looking for a shop... but I can't understand these directions. Could you point me in the right direction?"

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-16-2007, 02:13 AM

[I didnt know if u know Chobits thre anime where Chii is from, be she refers to herself in third person alot too.... so dont get confused :lol: ]
::"These are Chii's ports.." she opens her right ear and shows the girl the av cables (red/white/yellow) that can retract from her ear "theyre so I can be hooked up to a monitor, like a television" she gives them a pull and they gently roll back up into her ear and she closes it. She opens her other ear "and this is where you can hook up a flash disk or hard drive to upload saved data utility into me." she closes that one too. "no, where did you need to go? I can do a map search and take you there" she lifts her feet "oh, and Chi's feet dont hurt, chiis feet never hurt."

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-16-2007, 04:22 AM

((I know I have the manga xD Chii is also in Tsubasa Chronicles.))

Jun about fell backward, what was his creature, was she a spirit. She then handed Chii the map. "I'm sorry it's in Chiense but my father was the one who wrote."

Jun had her first experience with the people over in the states. So far she thought that everybody had moved up from the head phones and moved on to electronic ear things. She now just wanted to get the package and find Ren and leave.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-16-2007, 05:02 AM

[oh okay, mant poeple didnt see or read the manga/anime and most dont know about her. and i LOVE her in Tsubasa ^.^ You must tell me, how did you make your dream avi in your profile??]
::I look at the map and my eyes glow and a computing sound comes from my body and i freeze for a moment. Then I stop and look up at her "3874 Chestnut Street. Follow me." I walk down the street, and turn a couple streets, obeying the traffic lights of course and not making a sound, I get her to the shop she needed to be. "Destination reached!" She smiles "Im glad I could be of some help to someone."::

keokotheshadowfang
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-16-2007, 08:18 PM

((Really? Thats awkward alot of people that I know, know of chii. As for the dream avi I had someone else do it for me.))

'What was that sound' Jun thought. The little girl then lead her toward the shop that she was supposed to go to. "Thank you, I didn't know that you knew Chinese. Did you visit there or something?

Jun then went into the store and purchased the item that she was instructed to get. She then hurried out of the store to here the girls reply.

SonicSweeti
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-16-2007, 11:53 PM

[On Gaia and such, everyone only knows of the anime thats shown on TV, like Bleach, Iknuyasha and Nartuto. Im the one that buys the box sets and gets into the odd ones noone ever herd of! Like... I My Me! Strawberry eggs, and Kannazuki no Miko]
::Chi smiled at her warmly, "Chii installed a Chinese Literature program from the World Wide Web. Now Chi can read and speak and write Chinese" she looked at Jun "Now, you must go?? You got what you came for, so Chi will go back to the park now." she had a sad expression on her face as she looked around.::