kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2007, 04:23 AM

Name: Thirteen
Looks:

History: was adopted then ran away now living on the streets and sustaining herself at school
Pet: Kuro
Power: Imitation
Other: She is usually shy and quiet but can become outgoing time from time.

Pets name: Kuro
Looks:

Other: He is always calm and serious mildly sadistic as well as calm.
Type: Shadow Panther

Mage
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-23-2007, 02:04 PM

][Go ahead and start, I don't think the RP maker is coing back any time soon. ._.][

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2007, 03:20 PM

(Thanks love)

Thirteen leaned against the wall of her dorm before exiting her panther beside her his tail swishing around she smirked and tucked some of her hair behind her ear she was new to this interesting school. more of an anti social than anything. but found the place interesting she wondered through the halls kuro strutting beside her his dark eyes following her "Where is it we are going?" Her murmured lowly to her making sure none could hear him speak. "Hn. Wherever the hell we end up I suppose" She replied placing her hands into her pockets.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to The Lost Girl

Old 09-23-2007, 07:31 PM

"I really don't see why you like to be traped in that stupid stable all the time." Katherine said to her young mare.
"I don't see why you walk on two feet, but you don't see me saying something all the time." Fancy said to her rider. Katherine looked at Fancy.
"You know, most of the time you don't make any since..." Kathrine sighed.
"That's what you get for being able to understand me!" Fancy grunted.
Katherine was ignoring Fancy at that point in time. Katherine looked around at people there, most were in the dorms by now. Katherine got off fancy. "What are you doing?"
"How long has it been since I have hung out with anyone that wasn't an animal?" Katherine looked down she felt sort of like a freak.

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-23-2007, 07:35 PM

Thirteen looked over hearing voices of people talking and different animal noises Kuro just sat there his eyes scanning the room his tail flicking her knew thirteen had no clue where she was heading but decided not to get into and argument "heh....Seems like everyone is doing something" kuvos commented flicking his tail and smirking up at thirteen "uh huh.." Thirteen murmured and started walking again kuro following behind.

Mage
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-26-2007, 09:24 PM

][...RP still alive, plz? D:][

The Lost Girl
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to The Lost Girl

Old 09-27-2007, 01:57 AM

Bluuubbb...

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 10-01-2007, 03:02 AM