kagori wolfmane
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to kagori wolfmane

Old 10-11-2007, 04:48 PM

Welcome foolish mortals or my fellow demons to my Boarding school!

We have dorms(all floors above ground except for top floor)
Staff Rooms and Headmasters office& Room (Top floor), classes, a kitchen, a lounge, a study hall, and a swim pool (ground floor). We also have a large field where we practice our skills.
The school only chooses certain demons, so not every run of the mill demon may come in to this school

RULES
(You must follow them or i will not allow you to post in this RP)
No Flaming

no short posts (3 line minimum)

NO GODMODDING [/align]

Upriser

Old 10-11-2007, 07:43 PM

I Will Join!

kagori wolfmane
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-11-2007, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upriser
I Will Join!
well just start roleplaying

kagori wolfmane
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-11-2007, 08:02 PM

*walks around the grounds apparently bored as hell*
-sigh- nothing to do round here *makes a small fireball in his hand and makes it zoom around* no very fun but might be entertaining if a cat tries to follow it.

*sits down folding his wings up*

Litearia

Old 10-11-2007, 08:48 PM

*Sits down with her legs stretched out. Her hair is messily in her face. She heard him talking.*

It might be, but first you need a cat.

Clorele

Old 10-11-2007, 09:06 PM

>Err... I guess I'll post now... heres the link for the picture of my character... http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?...e&pageOffset=5

-A young woman would enter the school doors shyly,her wearing a black boatneck shirt with shortsleeves, as well as simple dark blue jeans and simple tennis shoes, also wearing 2 black bracelets on each of her arms. She also had a light blue hairclip on. many strands of hair blocking both of her eyes asshe would pull out a map of the entire school. She would tilt her head, then pushing all the strands back so she could get a better view of it, she would then follow the passage to her dorm- room.-

wifeofrajan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 01:03 AM

A wild, somewhat frenzied tiger-like teen darts around and frantically searches for nothing obvious, her claws exposed. She hisses and roars aggressively before darting down the hall from the entrance. Quickly, she runs to her dorm and slams the door after rushing into the room. Once inside, she lies on her bed and licks a small furry cub, and watching the door attentively.

3m0grrl
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 01:10 AM

Walks in with a tired look on here face then just falls backwards and starts spinning two fans in her hands then says,"School's gotten a little boring now..."

kadatsu
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 01:18 AM

(( o.O;; is anyone still here?....and uhm...i can i get a little more info on what the environment around the school is like, ex: in the middle of a city, in the middle of a forest, in the middle of the ocean XP hehe, and are we supposed to start of rping as we are signing up to get in, or we are testing to get in, or we are already in?....i think i ask to many questions sometimes >_<;; but it would help to know that stuff ))

kadatsu
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 01:22 AM

((...ok well, i have to go jump in the shower real quick so i'll brb....and you know...don't be afraid to respond to me or anything while i'm gone ^ ^;; ))

wifeofrajan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 01:24 AM

Hears a possible intruder... "ROAR!" And continues cleaning the striped, orange and black fuzzy tyke, her yellow eyes ever alert at the door.

3m0grrl
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 01:31 AM

((You don't ask that many question,well I don't think you do or maybe I just ask as many,haha!!))

wifeofrajan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 01:42 AM

Continuing to lick the breathing striped mass, "I'm protecting this here alright? This, valuable continuation of my race. This critter I didn't want at the current point in my life..." She picks up a miniature version of herself, and holds it against her green, Indian clothing. "The result of the 'Lord of the Hills' where I'm from..."

3m0grrl
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 01:52 AM

"Wow,that's intresting but I think I'm going to go for some target practice I'm getting a little bored."Walks off and goes to a training ground and starts to throw the razor fans at the dummies.

kadatsu
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 01:54 AM

(( well i'm back now...i guess i will just have to make up something as i go along ^ ^;; ))

3m0grrl
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 01:55 AM

((Haha everyone does!!)Sees Kit and yells,"Hey Kit you want to train with me?!"

wifeofrajan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 01:57 AM

Lifts the child "Swimming lessons for you yellow eyed punk!" Both go to swimming pool, but the teen is even more psychotic.

kadatsu
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0grrl
((Haha everyone does!!)Sees Kit and yells,"Hey Kit you want to train with me?!"
(( oh, if it's alright with you i would like to be new to the school, if you give me a moment then i will type up my entry ok? ^ ^ ))

3m0grrl
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 02:05 AM

((Yeah I think I'm going to put my info too.))

kadatsu
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 02:13 AM

She slowly walked up to the entrance of the main building to the boarding school, she had been told that she could get her class schedules and other such information at the office in the main building. She was wear plain black baggy jeans that were so loose they just barely staid up on her hips and a sleeveless black shirt that fit her figure nicely. Her hair was a fiery red and she had bright green eyes that contrasted it nicely. She also had a pair of fox ears and tail that were the same color red as her hair except for the tips being colored black. She held only one back of a few of her personal items and some cloths. She figured that if this school required uniforms, then they would provide her with them. Her eyes were a little narrowed and she looked at the school condescendingly. She had never liked schools and usually didn't get along with most of the other students. She stared at the building for a few long moments just thinking about what this school would bring her. What ever it was, she doubted it would be something good for her to remember.

With her black bag in her right hand and her left hand shoved in her pocket she slowly walked up to the building and pushed open the front doors with her foot, then closed them the same way. She looked around the massive lounge and stared down the seemingly endless dark hallways the led across the rest of the building. She set her bag down on one of the fine couches then walked over to a window and leaned her arms on the windowsill to stare outside. She liked it outside much better than in buildings. She would go get her schedules in a moment; she was busy enjoying the scenery for now.

3m0grrl
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 02:14 AM

((Picture:
Name:Yorunori
Abilities:Has two steel eged fans and can shoot swords out from them
And yes I know that she looks human but she s also half mortal.))

wifeofrajan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 02:16 AM

Places child in shallow water. "Start swimming kid, or your dad won't be happy."

3m0grrl
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 02:19 AM

"Well that isn't really nice...."

wifeofrajan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 02:31 AM

Looks... "Yeah, but you really don't want to see hid dad angry... Let's say the last person to do that is busy not being alive anymore." Picks up kid in mouth and places on ground. "The kid's learning, at least..."

3m0grrl
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 02:36 AM

" :shock: Wow that's scary I don't think I'd want to meet your husband and your baby's dad."