kadatsu
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadatsu
She slowly walked up to the entrance of the main building to the boarding school, she had been told that she could get her class schedules and other such information at the office in the main building. She was wear plain black baggy jeans that were so loose they just barely staid up on her hips and a sleeveless black shirt that fit her figure nicely. Her hair was a fiery red and she had bright green eyes that contrasted it nicely. She also had a pair of fox ears and tail that were the same color red as her hair except for the tips being colored black. She held only one back of a few of her personal items and some cloths. She figured that if this school required uniforms, then they would provide her with them. Her eyes were a little narrowed and she looked at the school condescendingly. She had never liked schools and usually didn't get along with most of the other students. She stared at the building for a few long moments just thinking about what this school would bring her. What ever it was, she doubted it would be something good for her to remember.

With her black bag in her right hand and her left hand shoved in her pocket she slowly walked up to the building and pushed open the front doors with her foot, then closed them the same way. She looked around the massive lounge and stared down the seemingly endless dark hallways the led across the rest of the building. She set her bag down on one of the fine couches then walked over to a window and leaned her arms on the windowsill to stare outside. She liked it outside much better than in buildings. She would go get her schedules in a moment; she was busy enjoying the scenery for now.
After staring out the window for a good 20 minutes she decided it was about time for her to go to the office to get her papers, school supplies, and anything else she might need. She had heard that most boarding schools had a pretty tight schedule, and she didn't like the idea of not being able to leave campus, but as long as she was sneaky, she would probably be able to ignore those rules. One thing she did like about this boarding school however was that she was told that you could either choose to have a room mate, or have a room of your own. She would hate to think that some one might be going threw the few personal items she had. She sighed once then slowly pulled away from the window and walked over picking up her bag. She turned down a hall that was over to the left side of the room. The halls were also surprisingly massive and finely decorated. The office was easy enough to notice; there were huge glass windows along the wall with "Office" written in big bold letters on them. She laughed a little amused with the sight, then walked over and opened the door. She walked up to the lady at the desk nearest to her and explained that she was new and wanted to know where to get her schedule and other things. The lady pointed to one door out of 3. The girl looked at the lady kind of strangely then she turned and walked into the room that was indicated. When she opened the door another lady working at a desk looked up and asked with a kind smile, "May I help you?" She stepped inside completely and shut the door behind her, "Yes, I just registered here. I was wondering where to get my schedules and any other school supplies I'll need." The lady stood up from behind the desk, "Of course. I'll give you your schedules right now. What is your name dear?" She answered hesitantly, "Kadatsu Dasson." The lady opened a filing cabinet and searched through a bunch of paper until she pulled out a small stack that included her classes, a map of the campus, lists of activates and other any other buildings on the campus, and a schedule of when classes and meals began, and a paper thoroughly explaining the curfew. This also included consequences of rule breaking, what was generally expected as far as behavior, and what the school had to offer as far as education. She looked through the papers a little impressed with it all.

wifeofrajan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 02:42 AM

Lifts kid. "I don't have a choice to not be in the father's life either. The 'Lord of the Hills' and I had an arranged marriage... I don't get to pick what to wear, the food I want, anything! But it's worth it. No other people dare to attack me for fear his temper rubbed off on me or he's hiding nearby."

3m0grrl
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 02:45 AM

Yorunori appears out of nowhere infront of Kit and says,"Hey there are you new here?Well I guess you are since you really are'nt organized.Oh, before I forget my name is Yorunori,well it's not like I'd forget my name but I guess it happens sometimes,oh like this one time for an exam I forgot my name and I got an "F" and it really sucked.And yes I am a blabber mouth it's not like you could'nt already tell but whatever HAHA!!"

wifeofrajan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 02:50 AM

Holds child, ears back teeth exposed... "Don't touch my child! *GROWL*"

kadatsu
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Quote:
She slowly walked up to the entrance of the main building to the boarding school, she had been told that she could get her class schedules and other such information at the office in the main building. She was wear plain black baggy jeans that were so loose they just barely staid up on her hips and a sleeveless black shirt that fit her figure nicely. Her hair was a fiery red and she had bright green eyes that contrasted it nicely. She also had a pair of fox ears and tail that were the same color red as her hair except for the tips being colored black. She held only one back of a few of her personal items and some cloths. She figured that if this school required uniforms, then they would provide her with them. Her eyes were a little narrowed and she looked at the school condescendingly. She had never liked schools and usually didn't get along with most of the other students. She stared at the building for a few long moments just thinking about what this school would bring her. What ever it was, she doubted it would be something good for her to remember.

With her black bag in her right hand and her left hand shoved in her pocket she slowly walked up to the building and pushed open the front doors with her foot, then closed them the same way. She looked around the massive lounge and stared down the seemingly endless dark hallways the led across the rest of the building. She set her bag down on one of the fine couches then walked over to a window and leaned her arms on the windowsill to stare outside. She liked it outside much better than in buildings. She would go get her schedules in a moment; she was busy enjoying the scenery for now.
After staring out the window for a good 20 minutes she decided it was about time for her to go to the office to get her papers, school supplies, and anything else she might need. She had heard that most boarding schools had a pretty tight schedule, and she didn't like the idea of not being able to leave campus, but as long as she was sneaky, she would probably be able to ignore those rules. One thing she did like about this boarding school however was that she was told that you could either choose to have a room mate, or have a room of your own. She would hate to think that some one might be going threw the few personal items she had. She sighed once then slowly pulled away from the window and walked over picking up her bag. She turned down a hall that was over to the left side of the room. The halls were also surprisingly massive and finely decorated. The office was easy enough to notice; there were huge glass windows along the wall with "Office" written in big bold letters on them. She laughed a little amused with the sight, then walked over and opened the door. She walked up to the lady at the desk nearest to her and explained that she was new and wanted to know where to get her schedule and other things. The lady pointed to one door out of 3. The girl looked at the lady kind of strangely then she turned and walked into the room that was indicated. When she opened the door another lady working at a desk looked up and asked with a kind smile, "May I help you?" She stepped inside completely and shut the door behind her, "Yes, I just registered here. I was wondering where to get my schedules and any other school supplies I'll need." The lady stood up from behind the desk, "Of course. I'll give you your schedules right now. What is your name dear?" She answered hesitantly, "Kadatsu Dasson." The lady opened a filing cabinet and searched through a bunch of paper until she pulled out a small stack that included her classes, a map of the campus, lists of activates and other any other buildings on the campus, and a schedule of when classes and meals began, and a paper thoroughly explaining the curfew. This also included consequences of rule breaking, what was generally expected as far as behavior, and what the school had to offer as far as education. She looked through the papers a little impressed with it all.
The lady gestured for her to follow, "Come on, you can read those later if you like, I'll give you a short tour of the main parts of the campus for now. She nodded and followed the lay. As they walked down one hallway she listened and watched everything carefully mapping all of the halls out in her head. The lady walked along explaining history, what classes, and teachers and other students were like, and she especially enjoyed showing her pictures randomly hung on the walls. The kitchen and mess hall were large enough to contain hundreds of students at a time. And the library was impressively large. She stared in awe at the collection. She thought that they must have had ever book in existence. Later she might come back and read something to entertain herself. They continued to go see a large study hall just as big as the mess hall, only this place seemed to be more relaxed and had more of a dim lightly for comfort. Every once in a while they would pass a small group of girls or guys that would normally not even take notice to her. This pleased her considering she hated attention. She was also pleased to see all of the different varieties of creatures going to this school. This might actually prove to be a fun year for her after all.

-k-illin.ur.sanity
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-12-2007, 02:55 AM

[glances around. sees no one is walkin past and runs into the kitchen]

3m0grrl
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 02:56 AM

Starts to stare at Kit blankly and pokes her cheek then says,"Hello?You there?"

kadatsu
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0grrl
Yorunori appears out of nowhere infront of Kit and says,"Hey there are you new here?Well I guess you are since you really are'nt organized.Oh, before I forget my name is Yorunori,well it's not like I'd forget my name but I guess it happens sometimes,oh like this one time for an exam I forgot my name and I got an "F" and it really sucked.And yes I am a blabber mouth it's not like you could'nt already tell but whatever HAHA!!"
She abruptly stopped as the girl got in front of her and she just stared at her wide-eyed, "...Yes, you do talk a lot...and I'm not that unorganized actually...I'm trying to find my dorm room right now actually. I got the dorm that was just for one person, so I don't have a room mate. What part of the school are those rooms on?"

-k-illin.ur.sanity
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-12-2007, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0grrl
" :shock: Wow that's scary I don't think I'd want to meet your husband and your baby's dad."
lol

wifeofrajan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 02:58 AM

:) "Sadly, that's how he is. Now to get tis fuzzball dried off." Runs to her room...

3m0grrl
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 03:01 AM

"Hmmm,I don't really know I rarely go into mine but I think they're on the top floor.And see told you so I'm a SUPER blabber mouth!!"

wifeofrajan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 03:11 AM

Ducks inside room, then dries the child. "Now to write to your dad, so he doesn't have a fit."

3m0grrl
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 03:15 AM

"Well I think I'm going to my room I need to redecorate my place looks pretty weird.I might throw a party or something I don't know I most likely will HAHA.!!"

wifeofrajan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 03:21 AM

Writes about everything I did and what I'll do tomorrow. "Finished..." Runs to mailbox and back.

kadatsu
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 03:26 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The lady gestured for her to follow, "Come on, you can read those later if you like, I'll give you a short tour of the main parts of the campus for now. She nodded and followed the lay. As they walked down one hallway she listened and watched everything carefully mapping all of the halls out in her head. The lady walked along explaining history, what classes, and teachers and other students were like, and she especially enjoyed showing her pictures randomly hung on the walls. The kitchen and mess hall were large enough to contain hundreds of students at a time. And the library was impressively large. She stared in awe at the collection. She thought that they must have had ever book in existence. Later she might come back and read something to entertain herself. They continued to go see a large study hall just as big as the mess hall, only this place seemed to be more relaxed and had more of a dim lightly for comfort. Every once in a while they would pass a small group of girls or guys that would normally not even take notice to her. This pleased her considering she hated attention. She was also pleased to see all of the different varieties of creatures going to this school. This might actually prove to be a fun year for her after all.
The kind lady showed her to her dorm room and handed her the key to get in. The girl accepted the key unlocking the door, then slowly opened it up to see what it looked like inside. There was a desk along the right wall and a large bed on the left side. There was also a window not far away from her bed. She walked in smiling slightly and gently set her bag down on the bed. The lady smiled and said, "Well that is about all I can show you for now. I need to get back to my desk work." The girl nodded to her smiling a little, "Thank you." the lady smiled back and then left the girl to finish looking around the room. She walked over to the closet doors and opened them to find that the closet was actually rather big. She smiled a little as this gave her a great idea. But she would have to do that later. Right now she wanted to go check out the training grounds she had heard about. She was also told that there were actually just about as many guys in this school as girls, which was strange since she just mostly saw girls. So after the training field she was off to track down where all the guys went. She had no intensions of making any friends, but she would at least try not to be rude if someone started talking to her.

3m0grrl
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 03:27 AM

Looks at clock in room then says,"HUH?!Oh crap I'm late for Class!!"Runs around in kimono trying not to slip and fall then the bell rings right when she gets in through the doors then says,"YES I'M NOT LATE!!"

kadatsu
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 03:27 AM

(( hehe, you know, i find it kind of funny, i could probably keep adding onto this for a while, but i am really tired so i'm going to go to bed. good night everyone!!! ))

wifeofrajan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 03:29 AM

Puts kid to bed, leaves and LOCKS BOLTS CHAINS door shut and duct tapes it for good measure. "Time to go learn to cook." :|

3m0grrl
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 03:33 AM

Goes to sit down in seat then mimbles,"Man I hate cooking class I get an "A" but I get SO bored in here..."

wifeofrajan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 03:40 AM

Sits. "I'm still getting used to being able to sit in a chair..."

3m0grrl
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 03:43 AM

"Huh how so?"Reads bored and sees that we have to make soul cookies then says,"YES!!I ROCK AT MAKING SOUL COOKIES!!"

wifeofrajan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 03:47 AM

"Male gets the chair, I get the ground..." Tries to read board... "Gah what does that say?"

3m0grrl
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 03:54 AM

"Oh...yup soul cookies this is going to be great I hope we get to collect our own souls this time!!"

wifeofrajan
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 03:56 AM

"Collecting souls sure beats picking Saffron..."

3m0grrl
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 04:04 AM

"You bet is does so lets go."Stands up and busts through the window and looks for humans to estract souls from.