Muffin Nightmare

Old 10-12-2007, 01:24 AM

Welcome to Ashes Academy!
This is prestigious academy which takes no "average" students. All students come from well known, wealthy families. Their families all did right in their lives. But will the students of Ashes Academy?

It's up to you.

Entrance Guidelines:
All races are welcome, but we don't accept those who say they are "all powerful"
This is a literate RP, you type using normal words and in sentences like,
Quote:
i walk in and i c so and so over bi the tree nd thy wer lyke hey.
It's more of,
Quote:
Ayako walked through the gates of the prestigious academy. Right away, her eyes went to the vines covering the age-old school.
((third person))
Keep it PG-13
If you must, you can have romance-type things with other student but as i said before, keep it PG-13
If you need to actually say something as yourself use ((-)) or [[-]]
PM me all profiles and make sure to put in a :idea: in the PM so i know you read the rules
I can kick you out if i must
I am NOT the principal, if you want to become a principal or teacher, then you must act like one.

Muffin Nightmare

Old 10-12-2007, 01:27 AM

Profile Form

Teachers/Principals
Code:
Screenname:
RP name:
What students should call you:
Race:
Qualifications (university/previous jobs):
Personality:
Bio/specialties:
Picture/Description (appearance) of character:

Students:
Code:
Screenname:
RP name:
Race:
Personality traits:
Bio/background info/specialties:
Picture/Description of appearance:

Muffin Nightmare

Old 10-12-2007, 01:40 AM

Profiles

Staff:
None

[[Students]]Female:
Screenname: Muffin Nightmare
RP name: Ayako Sasuki
Race: Human
Grade: 11
Personality traits: Bold, Busy, Klutzy
Bio/background info/specialties: Raised by her rich father, Ayako grew up with the best education she could get. There are secrets in her past she feels unready to reveal.

Screenname: Gwinivere
RP name: Amara Upone
Grade: Eleven
Personality traits: Amara is quiet and shy at first around a new person, but once she warms up to someone she is quite the ball of energy. She can occassionally be found with her nose in a book, and doesn't like to be disturbed when it is-it's rare for Amara to find a genuinely good spot to read, which means that it isn't often that she gets to read her books. Aside from that, Amara hates when she is happy and others aren't.
Bio/background info/specialties: When Amara was six her parents sent her to live with friends of the family so that they could go on a trip to a place that Amara could not believe existed at the time, she can scarcely remember the name-the Imperial something. She hasn't heard from them since; however these friends are the reason she is here as they are quite wealthy, and have great connections with many different people. She can't help but wonder about her parents though, and often she has nightmares about them.

Screenname: Eserel
RP name: Eserel [ Ez ]
Grade: 12th
Personality traits:Childish, Curious, Rude / Smartass, Considered a ‘Know it all’
Bio/background info/specialties: Parents who are almighty and rich, just happen to hate their child. She hates them back, so the feeling is mutual. Eserel hates the happy go lucky goodness that just overflows from them. Being the rebel she is, she decided to become the opposite. A hacker, a rule breaker, and a trouble maker is what Ez is. So, her parents transfered her far away to Ashes Academy.

Screenname: Psychodrama Queen
RP name: Nicolai Cross
Nickname: Nyx
Race: Human/Faerie (More human than faerie blood.)
Personality traits: Mischievous, Seeming to be lost in thought often, Outgoing, Cheeky(For lack of a better word)...
Bio/background info/specialties: Her family is very old with roots in England, and much later Ireland. Her great, great, great grandmother is said to have been a changeling, one of the faerie people, but most simply write this off as myth. Strangely enough some of the women in her family, usually the second daughters, all have butterfly shaped birthmarks.
Nyx herself seems to have that impish, mischievous personality that the "Good Folk" were known for. She is always pulling pranks of some nature, to the extent that she had to be removed from several schools. The only reason she's allowed back into some schools is because of the money her family pays, and despite her antics she is quite intelligent, and could probably be an A student if she put more work into her studies and less into her pranks.
Picture/Description of appearance: Nyx has shoulder length white-blond hair and fair skin. She has bangs that end just above her eyes and longer sections that frame her face. The long parts of her hair are usually worn up in two buns on either side of her head. Her hair appears to have a faint blue-green tint from where the dye washed out. She has a butterfly-shaped birthmark on her neck right below her jaw. She had a tattoo artist go over the birthmark in very light purple(in secret of course). Its not very noticeable unless you look closely at her. She is somewhat short for her age, but slim. Her eyes are silvery-blue and always gleaming with mischief. Her usual expression is a half-smirk that means nothing good for those around her. Her attire consists of either black or white shirts (either fancy blouses or t shirts), a plaid skirt with a petticoat underneath, fingerless gloves, stockings and ankle-high boots. She's probably gotten away with more dress-code violations than half the school. Her specialty is finding the loopholes in the rules.

[[Students]]Male:
Screenname: Roy Yamato
RP name: Roy Yamato
Grade: junior
Personality traits: quiet,smart
Bio/background info/specialties: Roy has no parents and lives on his own surviving off his job as a bounty hunter.

(just in school uniform)[/quote]

Screenname: xxvellxx
RP name: Vince Stride
Race: human
Personality traits: He is shy, but has a sweet, friendly side when you get to know him. Can have a evil and angry side that coems out rarely.
Bio/background info/specialties: He was an orfan when he was younge till he was 5. He was adopted by a family, that was kind and sweet to him. He had hard tiems through school. It was his first day in Ashes Academy.

Muffin Nightmare

Old 10-12-2007, 01:49 AM

Ashes Academy Updates:

10/11/07 - Ashes Academy opened

Muffin Nightmare

Old 10-12-2007, 01:57 AM

Ayako walked down the lonely halls of the school. She had gotten to the academy a week before the start to be introduced to her teachers. Her parents had thought it was a good idea but she had already met all her teachers and now she had nothing to do for the rest of the week.

Muffin Nightmare

Old 10-12-2007, 02:13 AM

What to do now? She thought to herself. She reached the main foyer and stepped up to the front desk. "Excuse me miss," She said to the lady sitting behind the desk, "Would you know where 'Ayako Sasuki' 's dorm is? That's me. I can't find it."

The lady at the desk looked over her glasses at Ayako. "Hmm...you're in dorm 211. That's down that hallway and up the stairs." She said, using a pencil to point to one of the two hallways coming off the main foyer.

Ayako thanked the woman and started off to walk down the hallway.

Gwinivere
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Gwinivere

Old 10-12-2007, 02:19 AM

Amara shut the book she had been reading, using her finger as a bookmark as she moved her delicate frame from the vehicle, not paying much attention to anything but the school as she stared up at it with a face filled with wonder. She heard a light bang behind her as the door closed and snapped out of her trance.

After making sure that her things would be safely brought to her room, Amara wandered off inside the school, pulling the carefully crafted handles of the door with ease.

Deep brown eyes wandered over the intricately carved arches of the school and the delicate craftsmanship that made this building what it was. There were a few people in sight, but not as many as she'd thought. Then again, she would sometimes have a problem seeing the whole picture, and some people may have faded into the walls.

Muffin Nightmare

Old 10-12-2007, 02:25 AM

Ayako walked up the stairs and looked up at the numbers which stuck to the top of the doors. 211 Here it is! She thought to herself. A smile crept across her face as she opened the door and stepped inside. She walked over to her bed and set her bags down next to it. What now? She asked herself as she looked around the room. She walked out of the dorm room and headed down to the main foyer to find people to talk to.

Muffin Nightmare

Old 10-12-2007, 02:31 AM

As Ayako reached the main foyer she looked all around. She saw a few people here and there but otherwise, the place seemed to be deserted.

Gwinivere
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-12-2007, 02:33 AM

Amara's gaze turned from the architecture of the building to the floor and pillars, everything was nice and in order. Being that she had plenty of time Amara decided that she would wait before she requested her dorm number, she didn't want to seem too eager to be here, and her bags were being taken there anyway, so it wasn't as if it would be an inconvenience to her if she didn't go there right away. Her mind paused, and she rubbed her head, aggrivated but doing her best to cover it with a sigh to disguise it as exhaustion. What if you have a roomate stupid? You don't want to anger them in case the bags are in their way. With that thought she turned sharply to head to the information desk.

Eserel
8U CHARGIN MA LAZERS

Old 10-12-2007, 02:33 AM

[[ >.> I want to join in, and I sent in an application, but you haven't responded.... ]]

Muffin Nightmare

Old 10-12-2007, 02:37 AM

[[I sent you a reply Ez! You can join in whenever you like!]]

Ayako turned sharply and sat on a couch, still looking at what was going on in the main foyer.

Gwinivere
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-12-2007, 02:39 AM

Amara walked swiftly over to the information desk and stared the woman in the eyes, who seemed slightly taken aback as Amara's voice did not match quite the strength of her gaze at the moment.

"Excuse me," Amara said in a barely audible tone.

The woman did not blink until after she replied, "Yes?"

"Can you tell me my dorm number? My name is Amara Upone," she said, spelling out her last name to make it easier.

"Ah, yes, here we are dear," the kind woman said with a smile. "Room 254, will you be able to find it alright?"

Amara nodded, "Thank you." She turned and began to head up to her dorm, she may have just lied to the woman, but she decided to try to find it on her own, just to have an excuse to look around.

Muffin Nightmare

Old 10-12-2007, 02:41 AM

[[As in romance, no? XD I agree though. Sadly, I'm pretty new to this website and there doesn't seem to be many guys on it -.-'']]

Gwinivere
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-12-2007, 02:48 AM

((Yes, definately. I just editted my last post though, perhaps put it in the title that we are looking for other people as well?))

Muffin Nightmare

Old 10-12-2007, 02:48 AM

Ayako stood up from her chair and walked to the middle of the room. Here, she could get a clear view of the happenings in the foyer.

Muffin Nightmare

Old 10-12-2007, 02:52 AM

[[I posted accepting applications in the title...that may help...]]

Eserel
8U CHARGIN MA LAZERS

Old 10-12-2007, 03:10 AM

[[ Sorry for late response, I was eating dinner. ]]

"NO!" Eserel shouted as she slammed the black limousine door. She stomped to the trunk and side kicked it, forcing it open. Her father opened his door and stepped out.

"YOUNG LADY! There is an easier way to open the trunk! You will not only damage or dent my limo, but leave footprints aswell!" he criticized her.

"Whatever, Dad," she muttered as she dug out her bags from the trunk. She grabbed her first bag filled with her electronics, like her foldable keyboard, usb cords, wireless mouse, tablet, and more, and slung it around her neck. She then pulled out her clothes and miscellaneous bags.

Her father sighed and stepped back into the car. "Violet dear, why do we have such a problem child?"

His wife smiled. "Aw. Don't be so down. She is not a problem child."

"Honey, she transfered 1 million dollars into my bank account."

"Oh really? I didn't know that! How sweet!"

"It was from her old school's fund, dearest. the school's money. Not ours. And we had to give them not only the money she stole back, but 100,000 dollars in addition, for 'my mistake'. My mistake?! How could I have mistakenly transfered 1 million dollars!!!"

"She was just thinking of you. Don't be so harsh on her."

"I saw her wearing your pearls."

"WHAAAAAAAT?!"

Eserel heard her mother's scream as the limo drove away. She screamed with joy inside herself as well. Her steps lighter, and a smirk on her face, she walked towards the school with her bags. She was finally free.

pipluck45
Banned
Send a message via MSN to pipluck45 Send a message via Yahoo to pipluck45

Old 10-12-2007, 03:29 AM

A bright looking girl running down the staires to the main desk accidentally bumps into Ayako and says srry after she fell on the floor the girl had on a slutty outfit on and was covered in blood.

Miss!!! Miss!!! help me help me someone in room 112 was trying to rape me!! call the police now!!

Eserel
8U CHARGIN MA LAZERS

Old 10-12-2007, 03:41 AM

[[ o-o Were you accepted? I don't see your bio on the front page...

EDIT;; Ohmagawd. I see you spamming everywhere. Every forum. Stop it.]]

Muffin Nightmare

Old 10-12-2007, 09:00 PM

[[You must be accepted before you can post!!]]

Ayako walked to the window of the academy and saw a limo pull away. Wow...there really are rich people here... She thought to herself. Everyone so far had looked quite average so she had assumed this was a school where everybody was welcome.

Eserel
8U CHARGIN MA LAZERS

Old 10-12-2007, 11:22 PM

Eserel pulled at the door with her pinky finger, then propped it open with her foot. She pushed it open by pulling back on her foot. She sort of stumbled toward the information desk. The lady sitting there seemed to be taken back.

"Are you sure you are in the right place, miss?"

"Yeahyeah. I get that a lot. I'm Eserel. Look me up."

The lady was skeptical, but did so anyways. Eserel waited impatiently tapping her foot, "Do you have a photo id in that computer of yours? I mean I can install one. Then you don't have to be so puzzled when a student says their name. Then you can quickly glance at the picture, give them the room number, and they can be on their way." Eserel seemed to glare at her. The lady was still confused and just muttered her room number of 217.

Ez started off towards her room. Dropping bags occasionally, and letting other drag, she finally made it and put everything down on her bed. She had specifically ordered a single dorm and no room mates. "People are such a bother," she sighed.

Shuffling through her bags, she finally found her messenger bag of electronics and slung it on her shoulder. Too lazy to set up her room now, she set off to go do something that wasn't so boring.

Mew Mew Ninja

Old 10-13-2007, 01:49 PM

oh! can I join? :D

Gwinivere
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-13-2007, 05:00 PM

Amara turned a corner and almost jumped. At the end of this fairly short hallway was a dorm; her dorm. She questioned this for a moment before she shrugged it off and walked towards it, passing only a few other dorm rooms. As she came near the smell of sandalwood filled her nostrils and she couldn't help but smile-she knew that one other dorm beside hers was now occupied. The one across from it though, she wasn't so sure. Dorm 256.

Muffin Nightmare

Old 10-13-2007, 06:52 PM

[[You need to read the first page and fill out a form before you can join]]

Ayako walked outside onto the lawn. This is nice. She thought to herself as she sat herself down on the lawn. She pulled a book from her bag an started to read. Out of the corner of her eye, she could still see people conversing on the lawn a ways in front of her.