Blind_Target
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-18-2007, 09:13 AM

"Make your last wish." The grim genie bellowed down to the girl crying while holding the bottle. "A Wish is the best way to cure pain." He glared, his red eyes shined with egerness as his black hair swayed with the wind. The girl on the ground looked up with her misty dark blue eyes and nodded. "You're right Genie." She stood up. "I wish... to find my true love." She said and the Genie laughed Maliciously and burgundy colored smoke surrounded her. She her vision became blurry and the faint rumble of the words 'Granted' was heard before she lost coisiousness. She awake later in a lush room full of nothing but soft quilts and pillows. All of vibrant colors. She stood up and looked around. "Hello..?" Her voice echoed thew the room. "Anyone here?" The echo only answered her.

one hundred years later...

Under the hot Aribian sky men worked, digging deep within the hot desert sand. One man stood up and wiped sweat off his brow and glared up at the sun. He turned as men started shouting. "Hoist it up!" He shouted down to the men in the hole. They threw ropes and tied it around a large steel box with chains around it and started to pull it up the side of the hole. "Stand clear!" one shouted and took a shovel to the old rusted lock. It shattered and he opened the chest. Inside it's continents was filled with sand. They carefully cleared away the sand and started removing items. They uncovered Scrolls, books, precious gyms and pices of broken glass. They gathered the items up and one man picked up a bottle and looked at it. He blew on it and pulled the cork from the old yellow/brown bottle and peered inside. It was empty. He stuck the cork back on it and tossed it to another man. "Scrap it. whatever was in it evaporated." the man nodded and wiped sweat from his brow again and looked the bottle over. He narrowed his eyes and pulled open his pouch on his hip and stuck the bottle inside.

one week later...

"Hello?" Hiroshi answered the phone in the hall of his school dormitory.

"Hi Son. Just wanted to say Happy Birthday. Did you get my gift yet?"

"Yes, but I haven't opened it yet." he said back and brushed his black hair back.

"Well, open it."

"You know.. Most kids get to see there parents on there birthdays." He said annoyed.

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to see you, but I promises we'll spend the holidays together."

"But dad!" He shouted and leaned on the wall in the hall. "You promised you'd send for me during summer vacation, and now it's almost over!"

"I'm sorry, but you know what my work demands from me." There was a pause on the other line. "Look, We'll talk about this later, I have to catch a plain. I love you."

"Love you to, dad.." Hiroshi said and hung up the phone and sighed. He walked back to his room and sat on his bed. He looked over to the desk and looked at the white box with FedEx tape on it. He stood up and walked to the desk. He picked up the box and sat down in the chair. "What did you send me this time..?" He mumbled tore into the box. He stuck his hand in the foam balls and pulled out a funky looking yellow/brown bottle. "....Oh." He raised an eyebrow and pulled the cork. He looked in it and sniffed. "Empty.." He mumbled and sat it on the desk. "It's a bit dirty.. couldn't he have at least washed it first?" he said and sat the box down and picked up the bottle. he rubbed his thumb over the neck of it, feeling the waves in the hand blown glass. "nice.." He smiled and rubbed his thumb down over the body of the bottle. Suddenly there was a soft blue color that came from the neck of the bottle and surrounded him. Hiroshi shouted in fear and dropped the bottle and shot back, planting himself against the wall. "Holy-!" He stopped with a sound like thunder heard in his room. He shielded his eyes and sank to the floor. The smoke cleared the room and he looked up, peaking one green eye open. There to his disbelief stood a girl, long black hair and dark blue eyes, looking at him with big, mystic colored eyes.

Blind_Target
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-18-2007, 09:15 AM

School Rules

1. No running in the halls. Anyone breaking this rule will have detention.

2. Males should stay in the Male Dormitories and Females in the Female dormitories. First offence you will have Saturday school. Second offence you will be suspended for one week. Third offence you will be expelled.

3. No fighting. Anyone breaking this rule will be suspended for one week. The second time you're caught fighting, you will be expelled.

4. No pets. That mean no dogs, no cats, no rodents, no birds, no reptiles. You may keep fish. punishment for rule breaking will be determined by the dean.

5. Dress code is in effect. Any student on school grounds not in uniform will get detention. School uniforms must be well kept and clean. No ultercations in the uniform is allowed. Only time students are aloud to wear plain clothes is while in there dormitories or during events.

These are the main rules.
Other rules are in the sudden hand book. Any questions you can speak with your class representative.

Blind_Target
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-18-2007, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Target
Character Profiles

Name: Seth
Player: PinkYumGum
Class: D-4
Club: Model
Personality: He likes to be a show off and center of attention. He doesn't like to follow the rules.

Name: Angel Durham
Player: Fallinangel6969
Class: C-2
Club: Art
Personality: Angel is a girl that believes in the spiritworld and by most peoples standards is a very wierd person.She is bassically an outsider except for a few that tolerate her. Her mother deals in antiques and believes as her daughter does. Angel is really a sweet person that stayes away from people mainly to avoid rejection. She has a slight phycic ability and she can sence a persons inetntions. Thus she knows who truly accepts her as she is, and she accepts them in return, unconditionally.

(note: instead of the yellow on his collar it's blue *glare*)
Name: Solomon
Player: Solomon
Class: D-4
Clup: Archery
Personality: Gentle and kind, he loves kids and animals but isn't afraid to kick ass when someone he cares for is hurt or in danger. He is the Captain of his club and and excellent archer.

Name: Nami
Player: Blind_Target
Class: C-2
Club: N/A
Personality: She's shy around people she doesn't know. Around people she does know, she tends to be Bi-polar and Scarcastic. verry impacent.

Name: Hiroshi
Player: Blind_Target. (note text will be different as Nami.)
Class: A-1
Club: Art
Personality: He's an art student in the school. He keeps to himself and day dreams alot. He never has too much fun and always seems to go out of his way to help others out.

Blind_Target
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-18-2007, 09:39 AM

As the thick blue smoke vanashed from around her she began to take a look around the room she was in. Finaly she was released form the bottel. Its been too many years since she had seen real sun light. She noticed the frighten boy infront of her.

"You..." She pointed at the boy. "YOUR my master!" She yelled in his face with her finger still pointing not to far from his nose.

Blind_Target
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-18-2007, 09:42 AM

Hiroshi eyes were wide and his mouth hung open. "AHHHH!!!" He screamed and scrambled on his knees towards his door. He opened it and stumbled out and slammed the door behind him. "AHHHH!!!" He screamed more and rushed down the hall and out of the Dormitorie.

Blind_Target
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-18-2007, 09:45 AM

"Oh dear. I didn't mean to scare him..." She walkes out of the room and down the hall to the left in the direction he ran. "I guess ill follow him." She began to run after her new master. She called out to him. "Wait mater! Wait for me! Your running to fast!"

He got outside and bent over, holding his knees and breating deeply. "Oh god... what was that? How did she..." He stood up, hearing the sound of the girl shouting for him. "Oh no... she's after me!" He shouted again and took off. he stopped in front of some trees and hid behind one. He watched the door.

She threw the doors to the outside wide open. She was amazed by what she was seeing. People where everywhere all dressed in the same strange way. She looked up in the sky and let the sun warm her body. She breathed in heavily the fresh air. She missed the outside. She then snapped back into realization that she had her master to find. "That bastard runs fast." She looked around. "and everyone looks the same."

Hiroshi held his breath as he watched the mysterious girl look around. "I hope she doesn't see me..." He whispered to himself.

PinkYumGum
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to PinkYumGum

Old 10-18-2007, 09:49 AM

(lol. figured you can just put them together in one post eh? :P)

Seth walked towards the Dorms, checking text messages on his phone. He looked up and seen Hiroshi hiding behind a tree. "Yo!" He shouted and waved. "What's going on?" He asked as he walked up to him.

Blind_Target
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-18-2007, 09:50 AM

((yes lol it got me annoyed...))

He snaped his head around and hissed. "SHHH!!! be quiet! She's right over there..." He pointed at the girl dressed in an old fashioned Kimono. "She was in my room... She came out of a bottle!" He said in a high pitched squeel.

PinkYumGum
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-18-2007, 09:50 AM

"Wow. Way to go. So what's she wearing? Is there a school festival going on?" He paused and thoguht. "Wait.. What do you mean out of a bottle? how big is this bottle?" He raised an eyebrow and continued to watch her.

Blind_Target
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-18-2007, 09:51 AM

She began grabbing on to any black hair male turning them around to look at their face. Each one asking "Master?" The kids around started moving away from her giving her strange looks.

fallinangel
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-18-2007, 09:56 AM

Walking from art club Angel saw Solomon walking in her direction. He smiled and waved at her. She blushed slightly as she wasn't widly accepted but Solomon was a different kind of guy. She couldn't sence a menevalant bone in his body. He walked up to her and she smiled slightly. "Sup Sol?"

Blind_Target
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-18-2007, 09:57 AM

"No.. it's a small bottle.. but.. It was wird." He whispered, still looking out from behind the tree. "She.. like puffed out of the bottle by smoke."

Solomon
Banned

Old 10-18-2007, 10:03 AM

Solomon laughed lightly. He had just come from an invigorating practice and was in an exceptionally good mood. His blue eyes danced and his long plainum hair blew in the breeze. Angel was one of those girls that tried so hard to hide her true self, but he knew that wierdness and her mask hid an extremely soft heart. He grinned and replied. "Not much, I just came from practice." Walking along with her, they watched a girl in an old fasioned kimono walk around randomly grabbing guys that all seemed to have one thing in common. They all had black hair. Sharing a puzzled look, Solomon asked. "Is there something special going on that I didn't hear about?"

PinkYumGum
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-18-2007, 10:06 AM

Seth leaned over Hiroshi looking out from behind the tree too. "Alright man. What are you on and why arn't you sharin'?" He stuck his phone in his pocket. "Dude. why are you scare of her? Just talk to her. Oviouly she has some intrest in you.."

fallinangel
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-18-2007, 10:08 AM

Angel grinned watching the girl. In her mind was the thought, 'Yay, someone at least as strange as me!' Outloud though she looked at the girl with a strange look, she shook her head and said. "Not that I have heard of."

Solomon
Banned

Old 10-18-2007, 10:10 AM

Solomon saw Seth and Hiroshi peeking out from behind the tree. He almost laughed as Seth's head was just above Hiroshi's, it was quite comical. He saw that they were watching the girl also. He motioned for Angel to be silent and follow him, and he snuck up behind them. He looked out from behind the tree with them. His head just over Seth's. He said loudly. "What are you doing hiding behind this tree?" He laughed when Hiroshi's head came up fast hitting Seth's chin.

PinkYumGum
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-18-2007, 10:10 AM

((Brb gotta pee ^^; ))

Blind_Target
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-18-2007, 10:12 AM

"Ahh!" Hiroshi yelled and sat up quickly, knocking his head into Seth's jaw. "Owe.." He said and fell to the ground and held the top of his head. "You've got a boney jaw!" he wined, looking up at the three of them with one eye closed.

PinkYumGum
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-18-2007, 10:13 AM

"Ah shit!" Seth grabbed his mouth. "You made me bite my tounge!" He turned and glared at Solomon. "Dude, what was that for?" he sucked on his tounge tasting blood and rubbed his jaw. He looked back to see if he could find the girl, He realized she was looking over towards them. "Oh, I think she spoted you man, you better start running again." He laughed.

Blind_Target
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-18-2007, 10:17 AM

((I'm going to go to sleep now I will see all of you tomorrow.))