PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 03-19-2015, 10:37 PM

The unicorn snorted a bit. He would have taken the medicine without hesitation, but the half-elf went so far as to test on himself! Horror swept across his features. Even if Sirona had been trying to poison Patrin, he was certain his horn could have purified the healing mix.

"There was no need to put yourself at risk ..." He shook his head and swallowed the bottle of purple sparkling liquids. Immediately the pain in his ankle faded away. The unicorn tested it, and found it healing much faster then it would have on its own.

He glanced at Sirona with wonder. "Thank you!"

Karzienne
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-20-2015, 01:07 AM

Sirona smiles slightly at Patrin. "Its no problem. It's honestly a mix we would give to children, but its all I had right now. And... I guess its his job to protect you, so I would probably do the same thing he did." Lugging her bag back onto her shoulder, her map now in hand. "We really need to get going... Daylight waits for no one."

Sirona hates the night, and wants to find a place for them to set up camp before the inky darkness consumes their surroundings.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 03-23-2015, 03:55 AM

Kurako shrugged slightly when Patrin told him he hadn't needed to risk himself. "Poison can't kill me, it can hurt a while, but it always works it's way out of my system." The words were spoken as if such a thing really didn't matter. Maybe it didn't. The darkness that coursed through his veins usually neutralized any poison put in himself, most of his wounds usually healed better than any elf, half elf, or human's should as well. Kurako also contributed that to his curse.

His curse, while it killed the things he cared deeply for, also preserved his life. As if the curse itself was a sentient thing and took too much pleasure in torturing in the half-elf to actually let him die. Kurako had tried to die several times, on purpose. Twice by poison and once with a dagger in his heart. Those three incidents, he contributed to speeding up the corruption's growth within his body. Of course, the darkness inside him would grow and spread anyway, but those dark attempts had sped it up a little bit.

Kurako did not plan on telling anyone about that. Not now, and not ever. When Sirona spoke about the daylight, the half-elf nodded slightly. "Still a couple hours left of sun, yet. We should go as far as we can."