Cecilia
Li'l Cutie
NPC

Old 04-11-2017, 06:53 PM

Thanks for the banner Auntie Nephila!

Hello everyone!

Boq Boq and Xerox asked me to help them with their school project. I don't know a lot about dinosaurs, but I bet we will have a lot of fun researching and learning together! Boq Boq promised there would be enough room on his spaceship for everyone so I hope you will join us!

Last edited by Cecilia; 04-28-2017 at 01:44 AM..

Boq Boq
NPC
NPC

Old 04-11-2017, 06:55 PM

Once every day you may:
  1. Look at Today's Map ( Here ).
  2. Choose a number from the map.
  3. Copy and paste the provided form, with your chosen number, into this thread.
  4. Be sure to check back every day for a new map!

Please Note:

Only one account per person may play.
Exception: Staff-approved charity mules are welcome to play for their charities.

You must accept any trades within 30 days.
Long-unaccepted trades will be cancelled and those items rerouted to active charities.

Q. Who did the awesome art for the maps?
A. All maps were made by our very own Nephila!

Q. I'd like to choose a new area on the map. Can I?
A. Sure. Before the round ends, post the form again with your new selection, that's it!

Q. When can I expect the day/map to change over?
A. The next day's map will be posted around 9 PM Eastern each day. (Click here for current Eastern time)

Q. I missed the first day, can I still play?
A. Of course, feel free!

Q. Oh no, A was swiped by a dino or something! What does that mean?!
A. Sadly, it means that you have been injured and you adventuring is at an end. You've been taken by an able bodied helper back to the ship for treatment. But you may continue to support your the team in spirit, as well continue to play the game and win goodies!

Last edited by Boq Boq; 04-28-2017 at 01:08 PM..

Xeox
NPC
NPC

Old 04-11-2017, 06:56 PM

[The three ran for what seemed like ages, the giganotosaurus hot on their tails. Cessy’s heart beat loudly in her chest. Xeox and Boq Boq’s four hearts beat loudly in their quopquops. They were way off course from where they saw Yumeh’s tracks, and worse yet, they were now at a dead end, trapped against a rocky cliff!

Turning, they see the giganotosaurus slowly approaching.]

Cessy: Oh no! There’s no where else to go!

Boq Boq: Boq Boq didn’t think earth creatures could be so scary!

Xeox: Xeox wanted to study the iron age, but no, Boq Boq had to see the dinosaurs!

Boq Boq: Xeox is going to see Boq Boq’s boot in her yobblotz!

Cessy: That’s it! Throw your Auntie Grab-at-me’s boots at him!

Boq Boq: [panicked] No, don’t! What if Boq Boq falls in another crater?!

Xeox: Ha! So Boq Boq admits he is clumsy and needs anti-gravity boots!

Boq Boq: What?! No! Boq Boq… I mean…. Oh, Xeox you make me so angry sometimes!

[Upset, Boq Boq stomps toward his sister. But as he does so, his jacket opens and out falls the dinosaur egg. Seeing it, the giganotosaurus halts and let’s out a thunderous cry.]

Cessy: The egg! It must belong to her! She’s not after us, she just wants her baby back!

Xeox: Boq Boq, you throap head, why did you take that?!

Boq Boq: It was a souvenir, to remember our trip.

Xeox: Give it back.

Boq Boq: [whining] But Oval and Boq Boq have bonded! He was going to live in Boq Boq’s sleep chamber and read comic holograms with me!

Xeox: Give it back!

[Weighing the threat of an irate sister against a rampaging dinosaur, Boq Boq sighs, then steps forward and places the egg on the ground.]

Boq Boq: Boq Boq is sorry, little Oval. Maybe one day our paths will cross again.

[Boq Boq quickly moves back. The giganotosaurus steps forward and sniffs the egg. Gently picking up her unborn brood in her massive jaws, she turns and retreats.]

Boq Boq: [sniffling] Maybe one day, little Oval.

Xeox: [stony faced] Yes, definitely a throap head.

Cessy: [exhausted] I think I’ve had enough adventures for today.

Xeox: Let us return to the ship and figure out what to do next.

Paste this form into the thread to play
[COLOR="darkslateblue"][SIZE="5"][B]Today is Day Seven. Let's search inside the ship![/B][/size]
[SIZE="4"]I'm searching: [Choose a number from the image above 1-6]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Where is everyone searching?X

_____1_____
woohoohelloppl
Kaderin Triste
Razor
*Hime*
Dystopia
HIM_ROCK
Damia Flagg
shinigamikarasu

_____2_____
Naisou
Hummy
Hadsvich
Prismatic Llama
Calcifer
Ebuichan

_____3_____
salvete
zeapear
star2000shadow
musasgal
DivineHeart
Wonderlands
evil_samara
Shadami
dragoness129
Kiari
Midian
Woofie267
Velvet
GummyBearKisses

_____4_____
xoxoAngiexoxo
Sporcle
Nema
SuperZombiePotatoe
Mageling
Saravi Boo
Mikio

_____5_____
onsenmark
For-Chan Cookie
wish
Kent
Miscreant74
Xogizmoox
Roachi
Car’a’Carn

_____6_____
Inspiration
Kay
Emma Corrin
Precarious Fool
Roxxxy
Angel Spirit Girl
Xo~GREMLIN~oX

Last edited by Boq Boq; 05-11-2017 at 07:54 PM..

Boq Boq
NPC
NPC

Old 04-11-2017, 06:57 PM

_____1_____

Gazing up at the tall spires brings to mind the days when you were young and well…less experienced. Like that time you strapped a pair of cardboard wings to your back and jumped off the garage yelling “I can fly!!!”. Now if only you had a working pair of wings to properly search this area…

(Buzz Off Costume)

_____2_____

You can hear Boq Boq, Xeox, and the others talking behind you but you’re too busy looking at the scenery from this new, higher perspective. You’re not an artist at heart but this view just screams to be painted. That is until and actual scream…roar rather…rents the air and the biggest dinosaur you can imagine charges straight at you!

_____3_____

You haven’t found so much as a cat hair. Disappointed, you’re about to move along when you catch sight of something shiny in the dirt. It’s not a clue but you won’t say no to a small pile of gold!

(900 gold)

_____4_____

You carefully search along the edge of a large precipice for some sign of a certain small, black cat. You kneel down in the dirt where you think you see a scuff mark but brushing back the dirt you realize it’s actually writing scrawled across a small slip of paper.

(+1 Raffle Ticket)

_____5_____

Looking across the chasm reminds you of all those platforming video games you used to play. You know, the really old school ones were you would try the same jump five times in a row, and fall to your death every single time.

(Marvelous Moustache Bros.)

_____6_____

Rummaging among the greenery you pull out bits of discarded dino skin. Most people would be repulsed but as the rest of your crew panics at the sight of the gigantosaurus you’ve got a better idea. Time for some camouflage!

(Dinorarr Skin - Tiki (M/F)

_____1_____
Car’a’Carn
Naisou
Salvete
Sporcle
Woohoohelloppl
*Hime*
Shadami
Saravi Boo
Hadsvich
Xo~GREMLIN~oX
For-Chan Cookie

_____2_____
Damia Flagg
onsenmark
HIM_ROCK
DivineHeart

_____3_____
Emma Corrin
Kaderin Triste
Kay
Roachi
Nephila
Nema
Midian
SuperZombiePotatoe
dragoness129

_____4_____
Calcifer
star2000shadow
Miscreant74
Prismatic Llama
Inspiration

_____5_____
Woofie267
Razor
xoxoAngiexoxo
zeapear
wish
shinigamikarasu
GummyBearKisses

_____6_____
musasgal
Dystopia
Velvet
Wonderlands
Precarious Fool
Kiari
Xogizmoox
Angel Spirit Girl

Last edited by Boq Boq; 05-05-2017 at 02:13 AM..

Cecilia
Li'l Cutie
NPC

Old 04-11-2017, 06:57 PM

Sadly, your adventuring is at an end however you may continue to support your the team in spirit, as well continue to play the game and win goodies!

VictimsX

• star2000shadow
  • woohoohelloppl (2)
  • LizzyCollinsDeArc
  • Woofie267
  • Xogizmoox
  • Linnea
  • Razor (2)
  • Celestrya
  • evil_samara
  • Kiari
  • HIM_ROCK (2)
  • *Hime*
  • Xogizmoox
  • Miscreant74 (2)
  • Suona
  • DivineHeart (3)
  • Prismatic Llama
  • Shinigamikarasu
  • xoxoAngiexoxo
  • sadrain
  • Bearzy
  • Precarious Fool
  • Inspiration
  • dragoness129
  • Xo~GREMLIN~oX
  • Kent
  • Damia Flagg
  • onsenmark

Last edited by Boq Boq; 05-05-2017 at 02:12 AM..

Xeox
NPC
NPC

Old 04-11-2017, 06:58 PM

In addition to possibly winning cool stuff each day, you'll also gain entry into a prize raffle just for participating. Additional tickets may also be discovered over the course of the game and winners will be drawn for some extra cool stuff after the event!

Ticket HoldersX

1. Car’a’Carn - 1
  2. Sporcle - 1
  3. Inspiration - 2
  4. Hadsvich - 2
  5. Suona - 1
  6. Razor - 1
  7. Kaderin Triste - 1
  8. *Hime* - 1
  9. GummyBearKisses - 1
  10. Velvet - 1
  11. dragoness129 - 1
  12. wish - 2
  13. Celestrya - 1
  14. Linnea - 1
  15. shinigamikarasu - 1
  16. Naisou - 2
  17. For-Chan Cookie - 1
  18. Kiari - 3
  19. Midian - 3
  20. onsenmark - 1
  21. Bearzy - 3
  22. DivineHeart - 1
  23. HIM_ROCK - 2
  24. Kay - 1
  25. SuperZombiePotatoe - 2
  26. evil_samara - 1
  27. star2000shadow - 2
  28. Mageling - 1
  29. zeapear - 4
  30. xoxoAngiexoxo - 2
  31. hummy - 2
  32. Emma Corrin - 1
  33. salvete - 3
  34. Saravi Boo - 2
  35. Xogizmoox - 2
  36. Elirona - 1
  37. LizzyCollinsDeArc - 1
  38. Angel Spirit Girl - 2
  39. hanahaki disease - 2
  40. Siren Sonder - 2
  41. Shadami - 5
  42. Wonderlands - 3
  43. Nephila - 3
  44. Nema - 2
  45. Kent - 3
  46. Xo~GREMLIN~oX - 2
  47. Precarious Fool - 2
  48. Dystopia - 2
  49. Roachi - 1
  50. Prismatic Llama - 2
  51. woohoohelloppl - 1
  52. Woofie267 - 2
  53. musasgal - 2
  54. Damia Flagg - 1
  55. sadrain - 1
  56. Miscreant74 - 3
  57. Ebuichan - 1
  58. Calcifer - 2

Boq Boq
NPC
NPC

Old 04-11-2017, 06:59 PM

Day One StoryX

Cessy: Wow, I can’t believe we’re on a real spaceship! Can you believe it, Yumeh?!

Yumeh: [eyes closed] Mrreow meow. [Translation: “Quiet, I trying to pretend this is all a dream.”]

Xeox: Well, what better way to travel through Earth’s past, than with some real live earthlings.

Boq Boq: Momma wouldn’t let us dig up the dead ones.

Cessy: [exuberantly looking out the window] This is so cool! But outer space looks much more different that it does in my picture books.

Xeox: That is because we’re actually traveling through hyperspace.

Cessy: Ohhhh, hyperspace! I hope I get to see some hyper-stars and hyper-planets!

Xeox: We'll be arriving soon, but would human Cessy and tiny human Yumeh care for a snack? Xeox and Boq Boq have brought plenty of human delicacies for the trip.

Yumeh: Meh-ow. [Translation: “Meh.”]

Cessy: That’s sounds yummy! What do you have?

Boq Boq: Only the most tasty treats! Footballs, flowers, padlocks. And most delicious of all, ceramics!

Cessy: [enthusiasm waning] Um… I think maybe I’ll pass…

Boq Boq: We also have ice cream.

Cessy: [enthusiasm growing] Oh boy, ice cream!

Boq Boq: [handing her a bowl] Here you go. Dig in.

Cessy: Yay! [she takes a bite, then pauses] … What… flavor is this?

Xeox & Boq Boq: [smiling] Laundry detergent!

Cessy: BLECHHH!

Day One ResultsX

_____1_____

Looking around you find paw prints in the dirt leading off into a stand of trees. It looks like you’re heading in the right direction to pursue a certain mischievous cat…

_____2_____

You hear something metallic ping off the top of the ship. Looking up you notice a pterodactyl baby has dropped something shinny! The shiny thing slides slowly off of the ships dome and into the palm of your hand—look gold!

(300 gold )

_____3_____

You’re feeling a bit insecure about heading out into dino territory unarmed. Spotting a loose plate on the ship’s exterior, you decide to use it as a makeshift shield.

(Centurion Shield - Silver)

_____4_____

You crouch down near the rear of the ship to inspect something in the dirt and find yourself surrounded by a cloud of gas as strangely colored fumes billow out from the exhaust shaft. You hope they won’t have any…undesirable side effects but catching your reflection on the side of the ship, the color does suit you!

(Nebula Halo)

_____5_____

Underneath the ship you spot some strange blue flowers. These aren’t exactly what Boq boq and Xeox are looking for but it would be a shame to leave them to wilt in the dust so you pick them. Mmm, for some reason they smell like cotton candy!

(Celestial Blue Suntinas Boquet)

_____6_____

Wedged beneath the landing ramp you spot a small bit of paper. The writing isn’t in any language you recognize but perhaps it’s something important so you pocket it just in case.

(+ 1 Raffle Ticket)

_____1_____
Car’a’Carn
Sporcle
Inspiration
Hadsvich
Suona
Razor

_____2_____
Kaderin Triste
*Hime*
GummyBearKisses
Velvet

_____3_____
Dragoness129
Wish
Celestrya
Linnea
shinigamikarasu

_____4_____
Naisou
For-Chan Cookie
Kiari
Midian
Onsenmark
Bearzy
DivineHeart
HIM_ROCK
Kay
SuperZombiePotatoe
Evil_samara
Star2000shadow
Mageling

_____5_____
Zeapear
xoxoAngiexoxo
Hummy
Emma Corrin
Salvete
Saravi Boo
Xogizmoox
Elirona
LizzyCollinsDeArc
Angel Spirit Girl

_____6_____
hanahaki disease
Siren Sonder
Shadami
Wonderlands
Nephila
Nema
Kent
Xo~GREMLIN~oX
Precarious Fool

Last edited by Xeox; 04-30-2017 at 02:33 AM..

Cecilia
Li'l Cutie
NPC

Old 04-11-2017, 07:04 PM

Day Two StoryX

Cessy: [cheerfully she springs from the ship] Wheeeee, that was fun! I even liked the part when I threw up!

Xeox: Xeox will have to study that later. It was an intriguing substance.

Boq Boq: And it made a delicious ice cream topping.

Cessy: C’mon, Yumeh! It’s time for an adventure!

Yumeh: [with a bored look on his face, Yumeh stretches and jumps down from the ship] Mrr-row… [Translation: “If you can call kidnapping an adventure.”]

Xeox: Boq Boq and Xeox would like to thank human Cessy and tiny human Yumeh for accompanying us into your Earth’s past. We’re sure to get a ⏄ on our report!

Yumeh: [grumbles] Grr-reh. [Translation: “Like we had a choice.”]

Cessy: [beaming] It’s our pleasure! We have to be back before Grandpa wakes up, though. But he was playing croquet with Madam Rousseau all morning, so that won’t be for a long time.

Boq Boq: 67 million years to be exact.

Xeox: We’ve traveled back to what you earthlings call the Cretaceous period, in the time of the dinosaurs.

Cessy: Neat! I’ll get to see Grandpa as a little kid!

Yumeh: [eyes widen] Meow? Meow meow… meeooow! [Translation: “Dinosaur times? Birds evolved from dinosaurs. So dinosaurs are big birds… I’m going to catch one!]

Xeox: Now it’s important that human Cessy and tiny human Yumeh stays close to Xeox and Bo…

Yumeh: Mrrow meow! [Translation: “Forget that! I’m blowing this pop stand!] [Yumeh runs off into the jungle]

Cessy: Yumeh, wait!

Boq Boq: He ran out of here faster than a bliq’thwart!

Cessy: We have to find him before he becomes cat food!

Xeox: No need to worry. We can search while we research! Onward!

Day Two ResultsX

_____1_____

From up high in one of the nearby trees you spot a little black speck running off towards a distant volcano. Cringing at the sight of lava cooled black against the mountainsides you get an ominous feeling about following our favorite feline…

_____2_____

As you carefully search through the jungle underbrush, you come across an abandoned nest. Inside you spot something shiny, plus and added bonus, score!

(500 gold + 1 Raffle Ticket)

_____3_____

Climbing up these oddly shaped trees is oddly quite enjoyable. You’ve never felt so close to your evolutionary roots before! Swinging from limb to limb you almost feel like a monkey…

(Monkey Business)

_____4_____

Heights were never your thing. Cursing your luck, you shakily begin to climb the nearest tree wondering why you didn’t play it safe and look in the underground below. Suddenly a baby pterodactyl swoops down at you and you loose your grip. Yikes, that fall is gonna hurt…

_____5_____

You’re supposed to be looking for clues but all this foliage is inspiring your inner fashionista. Gathering up a small collection of leaves you weave them into a cape. You’re excuse if anyone asks? Camouflage, obviously!

(Dark Leaf Cape)

_____6_____

You’ve never been this deep in the jungle before. It’s kind of dark and scary but actually pretty cool. Leaves here, vines there. Some weird bird thing over there. You wonder if Boq Boq will let you take it home. That strange peacock thing could make a nice pet!

(Deep in the Jungle)

_____1_____
Sporcle
evil_samara
Dystopia
*Hime*
Kiari
DivineHeart
Saravi Boo
Inspiration
Xo~GREMLIN~oX
Angel Spirit Girl

_____2_____
wish
salvete
Midian
Wonderlands
Bearzy
HIM_ROCK
Nephila
Shadami
hummy

_____3_____
dragoness129
Kay
For-Chan Cookie
onsenmark
xoxoAngiexoxo
hanahaki disease
Nema
Razor
SuperZombiePotatoe
Roachi
Prismatic Llama
Precarious Fool
Car’a’Carn
Kent
GummyBearKisses
Emma Corrin

_____4_____
star2000shadow
woohoohelloppl
LizzyCollinsDeArc
Woofie267
Xogizmoox
Linnea

_____5_____
Kaderin Triste
Velvet
musasgal
Hadsvich
Naisou

_____6_____
Celestrya
shinigamikarasu
Suona

Last edited by Boq Boq; 05-01-2017 at 10:48 PM..

Xeox
NPC
NPC

Old 04-11-2017, 07:05 PM

Day Three StoryX

Xeox: Earth foliage is fascinating! So many plants, and not one of them is polka-dotted.

Boq Boq: And the radiation levels are comfortably low.

Cessy: [calling out] Yumeh! Where are you?!

Boq Boq: Finding tiny human Yumeh in this jungle is going to be like finding a nabloo in a haxstonger.

Xeox: Especially with that dark clothing he always wears.

Cessy: Oh, those aren’t clothes. That’s his fur.

Xeox & Boq Boq: Fur?

Cessy: Yeah… [thinks for a moment] It’s like the hair on my head, except it’s all over his body.

Xeox: [surprised] So tiny human Yumeh is actually naked?!

Cessy: [laughs] I guess so. But that’s okay, cause he’s an animal.

Xeox: Animal? Ah, the lesser evolved life forms.

Boq Boq: Oh yes, similar to the feesh! We like the feesh.

Cessy: Don’t you have animals on your planet?

Boq Boq: Besides the feesh, just one. The mighty Gar’ragoflahk!

Xeox: But we put clothes on them. That way you can’t see their flibflabber.

Cessy: Is it rude to look at their flibflabber?

Boq Boq: No, but the very sight of it can melt your eyeballs.

Cessy: That must be an impressive flibflabber.

Xeox: Xeox can see a volcano in the distance. Perhaps we’ll find tiny hu… naked animal Yumeh there.

Boq Boq: Do Earth animals like to swim in lava?

Cessy: I sure hope not.

Day Three ResultsX

_____1_____

Staring up at the smoke rising out of the volcano you shiver. That thing looks like a ticking time bomb. Before your eyes you watch red lava slowly drip down the sides of the volcano. Blinking, the vision disappears. Whew, just a daydream…or was it?

(Lifeforce of Calesco)

_____2_____

Looking over at the distant trees you notices a certain feline climbing up one of the tree trunks. Darn that elusive cat! Looks like you have some climbing ahead of you…

(1 Raffle Ticket)

_____3_____

Perhaps a bit too curious for your own good, you inspect a nest of rather large looking eggs. You wonder what might hatch from it and curiosity gets the best of you. Glancing around, you check to see if anyone is watching before quickly slipping one of the eggs into your bag.

(Blue-Pink Giant Egg)

_____4_____

Carefully moving eggs aside against your better judgement you get the feeling that you’re being watched. Nervously you’re about to put back the egg in your hand when you notice something shiny. You pocket the gold and put back the egg before putting as much distance between yourself and it as possible.

(1000 gold )

_____5_____

You’re way too smart to be pawing at some dinosaur’s eggs like the other members of your team. No way no how are you going to get between a mamma dinosaur and her babies! You jump as you hear a snarl behind you and catch the sight of some large furred beast before all goes dark…

_____6_____

You look around in the dirt for some sort of clue but come up empty handed. You grow bored as you wait for the others to finish their searching and decide to indulge in your artistic side by smearing mud over your face and skin. War paint anyone?

(Mud Mask - Red + Mud Caked - Red)

_____1_____
Dystopia
Sporcle
hanahaki disease
Kay
Prismatic Llama
Damia Flagg
GummyBearKisses
shinigamikarasu
Kent

_____2_____
Saravi Boo
Naisou
xoxoAngiexoxo
zeapear
Bearzy
Woofie267
Hadsvich
SuperZombiePotatoe
Shadami

_____3_____
star2000shadow
musasgal
woohoohelloppl
dragoness129
Inspiration
Nephila
hummy

_____4_____
Kaderin Triste
salvete
Suona
wish
Velvet
For-Chan Cookie
onsenmark
Nema
DivineHeart
sadrain
Ebuichan

_____5_____
Razor
Celestrya
evil_samara
Kiari
HIM_ROCK
*Hime*
Xogizmoox
Miscreant74

_____6_____
Wonderlands
Car’a’Carn
Mageling
Precarious Fool
Emma Corrin
Xo~GREMLIN~oX

Last edited by Boq Boq; 05-02-2017 at 11:02 AM..

Boq Boq
NPC
NPC

Old 04-11-2017, 07:05 PM

Day Four StoryX

Cessy: [a bit nervous] Are you sure the volcano won’t explode?

Xeox: [holding up a strange device] Readings say that it’s dormant.

Cessy: What does ‘dormant’ mean?

Xeox: It’s kind of like the volcano is asleep.

Boq Boq: Boq Boq hopes it doesn’t wake up.

Cessy: Why do they explode, anyway?

Xeox: Pressure from the gasses released by the magma build up inside, until that pressure can no longer be contained, and then the volcano erupts.

Cessy: Oh, like when you get really angry at someone, but you hold it all in? And you just keep getting madder and madder, until you’re shouting at everyone?

Xeox: I suppose.

Cessy:[looking up] That’s okay, volcano. You can be angry. Don’t hold it in. … But maybe wait until we’re not here.

Boq Boq: [comes running, excitedly] Look what Boq Boq found! [holding up an egg] Ovals!

Cessy: Wow, that must be a dinosaur egg!

Xeox: Where did you find that, Boq Boq?

Boq Boq: Over here! [he leads Cessy and Xeox toward a nest]

Xeox: Ah yes, eggs! We learned in school that infant dinosaurs hatch from such things.

Boq Boq: Are humans born from ovals, Cessy?

Cessy: Yup! Grandpa says that when two people love each other very much, they text a giant bird called a stork on the phone, and then the stork puts them on a waiting list for nine months.

Boq Boq: Nine earth months? That’s a long time.

Cessy: That’s how long it takes the egg to hatch. But Auntie Channah says the parents have a lot of fun texting while they wait.

Xeox: On our planet, when two life forms love each other very much, they import their DNA sequences into a bio-genetic gestation chamber.

Boq Boq: Then the fetus incubates for three solar rotations until the little thippler is born.

Xeox: The bio-genetic gestation chamber was malfunctioning the day Boq Boq was born. That’s why he’s such a throap head.

Boq Boq: What?! Well you smell like a fyinmonape!

Xeox: At least Xeox doesn’t look like one, like you!

Cessy: [picking up an egg] Hey guys, look! On the side of this egg! It looks like Yumeh’s paw print!

Xeox: Animal Yumeh must have been through here.

Cessy:[replacing the egg] And look, the prints continue around the nest, through the dirt and… [looking up] up a tree.

Xeox: Then up into the foliage we go! Come along, Boq Boq.

Boq Boq: Right behind you. Isn’t that correct, little Oval? [And he tucks the egg into his jacket]

Day Four ResultsX

_____1_____

As you climb to the upper boughs of the treetops, you look back in the direction of the volcano, admiring the view from afar. You squint as you see a flash of orange. It looked almost like…but no, surely you must have been imagining things!

(Calesco’s Caverns)

_____2_____

All this climbing is making you hungry. Almost as if in answer to your unspoken plea you find a familiar looking snack hanging from a nearby branch. Reaching out to pluck the fruit you wonder if it’s edible. There’s only one way to find out!

(Delicious Red Apple)

_____3_____

Something moves in the foliage nearby and you bite back a shout of despair as a large head and neck emerge from behind the nearest tree it’s teeth gnashing in hunger. Sure that you’ll become a dino snack you tremble in fear…until you realize that the dino is actually chewing on a bunch of leaves. An herbivore, whew!

(Phear Me)

_____4_____

Nestled in the crook of a tree you catch sight of something shiny which on closer inspection is revealed to be gold wrapped in a small bit of paper! You’re not sure where it came from but you’re not going to argue with an extra bonus for helping research.

(400 gold + 1 Raffle Ticket)

_____5_____

Unlike your comrades, you decided to stay with your feet firmly planted on the ground. It seemed like a good idea at the time until the ground begins shaking beneath you. Looking up you catch sight of the largest creature you’ve ever encountered in your…far too short…life.

_____6_____

Sitting in the crook of a tree you notice a black speck flying overhead and upon closer inspection notice the smaller black speck upon its back. How did that darn cat get up there?!

_____1_____
For-Chan Cookie
Emma Corrin
Saravi Boo
Dystopia
Nephila
Roachi
woohoohelloppl
wish
Nema
HIM_ROCK

_____2_____
Calcifer
Sporcle
star2000shadow
Damia Flagg
onsenmark
Wonderlands
shinigamikarasi

_____3_____
Velvet
Car’a’Carn
Naisou
Kaderin Triste
Midian
*Hime*
evil_samara
Hadsvich
dragoness129
Mageling
Woofie267
Precarious Fool
Xo~GREMLIN~oX

_____4_____
Angel Spirit Girl
salvete
zeapear
Kiari
Shadami
Xogizmoox
Miscreant74
Kent

_____5_____
Suona
DivineHeart
Prismatic Llama

_____6_____
Kay
xoxoAngiexoxo
Bearzy
musasgal
Razor
Inspiration
SuperZombiePotatoe
sadrain
GummyBearKisses

Last edited by Boq Boq; 05-03-2017 at 11:48 PM..

Cecilia
Li'l Cutie
NPC

Old 04-11-2017, 07:06 PM

Day Five StoryX

Cessy: Thanks for letting me borrow your Auntie Grab-at-me’s boots. I’m not good at tree climbing.

Xeox: [confused] You’re… welcome.

Cessy: Also, that’s an interesting name your aunt has.

Boq Boq: Momma and dad gave us the boots for the Great Feast of Eezarkonuhk.

Xeox: That’s not true! Daddy bought them after Boq Boq fell into a crater on Rigel VII and bruised his lower snerb! You’re as clumsy as a newborn gar’ragoflahk!

Boq Boq: [embarrassed] Well Xeox has the biggest mouth in all 33 of the federated galaxies!

Xeox: Darklar breath!

Boq Boq: Bozzleglick!

Xeox: [gasps] I’m telling momma!

Cessy: [laughs] You guys are fun!

[Just then the arguing is interrupted by a massive shadow that has appeared above them. It is a great winged creature, flying across the treetops. Xeox raises her handheld device.]

Xeox: A pteranodon, an ancient pterosaur.

Cessy: Wow! Cool! But… what’s that on its back? [squints] It’s Yumeh!

Yumeh: [from a distance] Meow meow! [Translation: “I caught one!”]

Boq Boq: Are you sure animal Yumeh isn’t human, because right now he’s the man!

Cessy: Oh no, I hope that big lizard doesn’t eat him!

Xeox: Look, they landed over by the river! Let’s proceed!

Day Five ResultsX

_____1_____

Wiping the sweat from your brow, you shade your eyes and look up at the orange sky. You know your momma told you never to look directly at the sun but you swear it looks different. Blinded by the sunlight, you don’t notice the small item falling from the sky until it hits you smack on the forehead. Guess momma doesn’t always know best!

(500 gold + 1 Raffle Ticket)

_____2_____

All this adventure has you longing for a little R&R at the beach. Between the unbearable heat and the sounds of water you can almost imagine laying back relaxing on the hot sand…until a distant roar jostles you from your reverie.

(Life’s a Beach)

_____3_____

Not distracted like some of your other fellow time travelers, you search the nearby plant life for signs of a certain black cat. Pushing a large leaf aside, you jump as a pair of glowing eyes stare out at you. They’re far too large to belong to the feline you were looking for… *gulp*

_____4_____

Combing the river bank, you search for some sign of Yumeh. Really, such a troublesome cat! Just then you notice a set of paw prints in the dust leading off towards nearby cliffs. Bingo!

_____5_____

Squinting from the sunlight you search around for…well anything really. All this searching wouldn’t be so bad if the sun wasn’t so strong… Patting down your pockets you find a pair of sunglasses you had forgotten about. No more eyestrain, score! Plus bonus points for added coolness.

(Slick Shades Carbon)

_____6_____

Looking out over the riverbank you think to yourself that this wouldn’t be a bad time for a party. Some chips and soda, a bonfire, music and dancing, yeah, that’s what this group needs right now. Surely Yumeh can take care of himself?

(Tiki Beach Party)

_____1_____
zeapear
Dystopia
Midian
musasgal
Kiari

_____2_____
hummy
wish
HIM_ROCK
SuperZombiePotatoe
GummyBearKisses
Mageling

_____3_____
Miscreant74
Shinigamikarasu
xoxoAngiexoxo
sadrain
woohoohelloppl
Bearzy
DivineHeart
Razor
Precarious Fool
Inspiration
dragoness129
Xo~GREMLIN~oX
Kent

_____4_____
Kay
Nephila
Hadsvich

_____5_____
Angel Spirit Girl
For-Chan Cookie
Kaderin Triste
Naisou
Emma Corrin
Saravi Boo
Sporcle
Velvet
evil_samara
Wonderlands
Nema
Prismatic Llama
Shadami
Roachi
hummy
Xogizmoox

_____6_____
Damia Flagg
star2000shadow
onsenmark
salvete
*Hime*

Last edited by Boq Boq; 05-03-2017 at 11:58 PM..

Xeox
NPC
NPC

Old 04-11-2017, 07:07 PM

Day Six StoryX

Cessy: Does everyone on your planet come to Earth to learn about dinosaurs?

Xeox: Oh no, usually our school takes us to the planet Pepsoid, to study the ruins.

Boq Boq: Their civilization was destroyed during the great Cola Wars.

Xeox: But right now, on Xeox and Boq Boq’s home world, everyone is fascinated with Earth. That’s because we’ve been receiving episodes of the Earth program, Ancient Aliens.

Boq Boq: We especially like the human with the tall hair. He is a big celebrity on out planet.

Xeox: It has become the custom to greet one another by holding up our hands and saying, “Aliens!”

Cessy: [smiling brightly] I didn’t understand a bit of that.

Xeox: [changing the subject] No matter, we’ve reached the river.

Cessy: Yumeh is so silly. Back home, even the ravens peck at him. So how would he catch a big flying lizard?

Boq Boq: Boq Boq sees no trace of animal Yumeh, or his stylish fur.

Xeox: Perhaps he is under the water,

Boq Boq: Boq Boq will check. Would you like to come too, Cessy?

Cessy: Um… I don’t know how to swim very well. And I can’t hold my breath very long.

Xeox: Why not just inflate your throat sac with air?

Cessy: [blinks] I don’t think I have one of those.

Boq Boq: [chuckling] Humans are an interesting species. [diving under the water]

Cessy: Also, cats don’t like water very much.

Xeox: Neither do gar’ragoflahk. It gives them a rash on their flibflabbers.

[Some minutes later, Boq Boq calls out from the other side of the river. Xeox and Cessy find a series of stepping stones, and they cross.]

Boq Boq: There was no animal Yumeh underwater, only lots of friendly feesh. But look over here by the reeds.

Cessy: More of Yumeh’s paw prints!

Xeox: Hmm, they lead back into the jungle. Should we follow?

Cessy: I think we should climb that hill and then maybe we’d have a better view of him.

Boq Boq: [from behind them] Xeox, may I borrow your iZlog?

Xeox: [absentmindedly handing it behind her, she continues to speak with Cessy] You may be right. And if need be, we can…

Boq Boq: So that’s what this is.

Xeox: [still not paying much attention to her brother] What is what?

Boq Boq: A giganotosaurus.

[A deafening roar fills the air, making Xeox and Cessy jump. They spin around to see the massive dinosaur charging at them.]

Xeox: Boq Boq, you ner’bingle, why didn’t you say something?!

Boq Boq: Boq Boq did. Just right now.

Cessy: What do we do?!

Xeox: As they say on Xeox’s planet… Run!

Day Six ResultsX

_____1_____

Gazing up at the tall spires brings to mind the days when you were young and well…less experienced. Like that time you strapped a pair of cardboard wings to your back and jumped off the garage yelling “I can fly!!!”. Now if only you had a working pair of wings to properly search this area…

(Buzz Off Costume)

_____2_____

You can hear Boq Boq, Xeox, and the others talking behind you but you’re too busy looking at the scenery from this new, higher perspective. You’re not an artist at heart but this view just screams to be painted. That is until and actual scream…roar rather…rents the air and the biggest dinosaur you can imagine charges straight at you!

_____3_____

You haven’t found so much as a cat hair. Disappointed, you’re about to move along when you catch sight of something shiny in the dirt. It’s not a clue but you won’t say no to a small pile of gold!

(900 gold)

_____4_____

You carefully search along the edge of a large precipice for some sign of a certain small, black cat. You kneel down in the dirt where you think you see a scuff mark but brushing back the dirt you realize it’s actually writing scrawled across a small slip of paper.

(+1 Raffle Ticket)

_____5_____

Looking across the chasm reminds you of all those platforming video games you used to play. You know, the really old school ones were you would try the same jump five times in a row, and fall to your death every single time.

(Marvelous Moustache Bros.)

_____6_____

Rummaging among the greenery you pull out bits of discarded dino skin. Most people would be repulsed but as the rest of your crew panics at the sight of the gigantosaurus you’ve got a better idea. Time for some camouflage!

(Dinorarr Skin - Tiki (M/F)

_____1_____
Car’a’Carn
Naisou
Salvete
Sporcle
Woohoohelloppl
*Hime*
Shadami
Saravi Boo
Hadsvich
Xo~GREMLIN~oX
For-Chan Cookie

_____2_____
Damia Flagg
onsenmark
HIM_ROCK
DivineHeart

_____3_____
Emma Corrin
Kaderin Triste
Kay
Roachi
Nephila
Nema
Midian
SuperZombiePotatoe
dragoness129

_____4_____
Calcifer
star2000shadow
Miscreant74
Prismatic Llama
Inspiration

_____5_____
Woofie267
Razor
xoxoAngiexoxo
zeapear
wish
shinigamikarasu
GummyBearKisses

_____6_____
musasgal
Dystopia
Velvet
Wonderlands
Precarious Fool
Kiari
Xogizmoox
Angel Spirit Girl

Cecilia
Li'l Cutie
NPC

Old 04-11-2017, 07:08 PM

Last edited by Cecilia; 04-28-2017 at 01:45 AM..

zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 04-29-2017, 02:40 AM

Today is Day One. Let's search around the ship!
I'm searching: 5

hanahaki disease
wistful

Old 04-29-2017, 02:47 AM

I'm searching: 6

Naisou
Can't rain all the time

Old 04-29-2017, 02:57 AM

I'm searching: 4!!

xoxoAngiexoxo
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-29-2017, 02:58 AM

I'm searching: [5]

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 04-29-2017, 03:01 AM

I'm searching: 1! I like the trees!

I LOVE SPACE!!

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 04-29-2017, 03:08 AM

I'm searching: 4

Kiari
XD

Old 04-29-2017, 03:22 AM

Sporcle
Ho ho ho

Old 04-29-2017, 03:31 AM

I'm searching: 1

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 04-29-2017, 03:42 AM

I'm searching: 6

omg boqboq is bacK!!! hiiii!

Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 04-29-2017, 03:44 AM

I'm searching: 1

approved charity mule allowed! YAY!

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 04-29-2017, 03:46 AM

I'm searching: 3

Midian
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-29-2017, 03:57 AM