Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 11-03-2011, 12:18 AM

Okay, one more update before dinner!

Kokoro chan is 1, fairywaif is 2, CrimsonShadow is 3, Saravi Boo is 4, Liztress is 5, Shishunki is 6, Shadami is 7, vgracebutterfly is 8, Seridano is 9, ChiNoMizuumi is 10, EirianHikari is 11, `Kitami is 12, d2hiriyuu is 13 and Rinetteable is 14.

The 14-sided dice lands on 9

`Kitami
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Send a message via MSN to `Kitami

Old 11-03-2011, 12:20 AM

Darn, one away. :XD

ChiNoMizuumi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2011, 12:23 AM

Same here XD
dang >.> So close

Saravi Boo
Licking threads since 2010!

Old 11-03-2011, 12:24 AM

Darn. I really thought Afrodonkey would have been a blast to take into the spooky woods. lol

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2011, 12:25 AM

I'm back from work and ready for some action!

Saravi Boo

Old 11-03-2011, 12:27 AM

Hi Zig! Welcome to the party. ^_^ We still has no hooch. O_o

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2011, 12:33 AM

Damn. I could really use some.

`Kitami

Old 11-03-2011, 12:38 AM

You and me both, Zig. :XD

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2011, 12:41 AM

We should have a drinking party over here. You're invited too Boo.

Kokoro chan
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2011, 12:46 AM

hey, is this an open party? I admit I don't like the taste of alcohol but I can get down with the best of them!

`Kitami

Old 11-03-2011, 12:47 AM

In the past couple months I've only had a few sips of wine, but as of the first of November, I made a vow that I wouldn't drink at all until my 21st birthday (on the 24th) :XD

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2011, 12:48 AM

@ Kokoro: It's not open but you're invited too. I don't need EVERYONE coming to watch me drown my woes in boose. >.<

@ Kitami: That's a good idea. I drank before I was 21 but only because it was legal when I was studying abroad. ^^;

Saravi Boo

Old 11-03-2011, 12:54 AM

My 21st birthday was longer ago than I care to tell. lol. ^_^' Woo! Hooch Party! I'm fixing supper at the moment and then I might have a drink for desert.

Shishunki
=w=/

Old 11-03-2011, 12:57 AM

@ Zig: XD That's what some of my friends and even my brother did- drink legally in another country. I, being me, didn't even try a drink until I was late into my 22nd year ^^'

@ Cherry: One update before dinners. 3 more before bedtimes. :3

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 11-03-2011, 01:01 AM

Sorry for the delay! Dinner needed tending to. :)

Shishunki - You want me to lose NaNoWriMo, don't you? :P

Part 6: Not Out of the Woods Yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EirianHikari View Post
Though I feel a little bit scared, I know exactly what this situation calls for. I run back to my room, and grab my Heaven staff and a shield, that should do it. "hmm..." I think to myself, though I could proably handle this ok with what I have, it does not feel like a good idea to go alone. And I know exactly who to ask. I run up the steps to Mr. Mayor's house and ask if he'll come along with me. [I don't how good he'll be at fighting, but at least I'll have someone to look at ;)]
"And here I thought this would never match anything in my wardrobe..." you say, looking over your Heaven Staff, "it matches adventure!"
Ugh... that was awful.

"Mr. Mayor! Mr. Mayor!" you scream, running up to him.
"Oh, my! What is it?"
"It's! It's!" Wait, let's review the story so far. You went into a mysterious tent, fell into a magical trap and met a tiny red person who has sent you on a quest to find a weird plant somewhere in the forest. Would Mr. Mayor believe you? No, probably not. He'd probably send you to the hospital. "It's Cecilia!" you blurt out. "She's lost in the woods! I think a plant took her?"
"My goodness! A plant?"
"A PLANT! Come help!" You begin tugging on his arm.
"Perhaps it would be best if I got some he-"
"NO, COME ON!"

Soon after, you're trudging through the forest, wielding your oak shield and heaven staff in what is, I must say, a very daring fashion choice. Mr. Mayor is carrying your flashlight. You feel a bit safer having these things and not being alone, but there's still that odd sense of unease. It seems to be plaguing the mayor as well, as he too often stops to shudder. Or maybe that's because you keep wiggling your eyebrows and winking at him. Stop that.
"Where was Cecilia when she was taken?" Mr. Mayor asks, shining your flashlight around.
"Uhm..." You do have an awesome sense of direction, but a lot has happened since you were in that tunnel. You try to envision a map in your head. You put a few booze stores on the map because this town is in serious need of some. "Over... that way," you say, pointing in what you're pretty sure is the right direction. Well, more or less. Your hand started shaking with another shudder right as you pointed, but your message was clear.

"What was Cecilia doing all the way out here?" Mr. Mayor asks some time later.
"She was, ah, I think she was looking for Yumeh... I was... trying to convince her to come back, but..." You look to Mr. Mayor, who seems to have turned the flashlight off. "Ooh la la! All alone in the dark ar-hwewhhhuhwh- we?" It's hard to be sexy when you keep getting taken over by violent shudders.

"Mr. Mayor? ... Mr. Mayor? ... MR. MAYOR?!" You begin waving your arms in front of you frantically, hoping to find him. You seem to be alone... Blindly wandering in circles, you trip and fall. You're suddenly overcome with such strong fright that you feel unable to get back up. You don't hear anything, you don't see anything, but... well, let's say that if you had stopped to get booze earlier, your pants would be very wet right now. After a moment, the fear passes a bit and you find yourself able to move. Pawing around on the ground, you find your flashlight which, thankfully, switches on. Unfortunately, you can't seem to find your Heaven Staff or your Oak Shield... yikes! You high tail it back to town... Looks like you need a new victim companion.

What will you do?

(again, you'll need to pick one weapon and/or defensive item and an optional NPC aside from Yumeh or Mr. Mayor)

Last edited by Cherry Who?; 11-03-2011 at 01:05 AM..

`Kitami

Old 11-03-2011, 01:08 AM

I'm going home to get my Dragon Sword (and some freaking booze, I need a drink to calm my nerves man) and then I'm going to get Tesel. She can bring a weapon of her own, and then we'll be doubly effective against this....this....whatever we're up against.

Saravi Boo

Old 11-03-2011, 01:09 AM

That was a mistake...this time I'll get someone more fierce. Channah! Oh yes, nobody in their right mind would mess with that woman....and a proper weapon...something with a sharp edge...Oh perfect! My Giant Chakram hasn't been used in ages. Slinging the huge iron circle of death over one shoulder I head off in search of Channah...or her panties to wear as armor.

Shishunki
=w=/

Old 11-03-2011, 01:09 AM

D: AH! I forgot it was national writing month! (not a writer, but friends are)
My friends usually just tried to write a certain amount of words a day instead of a novel, so I forget the novel bit. ^^'
Sorry. I don't want you to lose >n<

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2011, 01:12 AM

A lot of good that holy paraphernalia did me. Maybe I'll have to try something a bit darker this time... From the pile of staffs in my room (yes I am a bit of a hoarder...) I choose the lunar staff. Maybe the full moon will lend me it's power, and with Lise by my side I'm sure I'll be able to take care of whatever is living in the darkness of the forest. That in mind I sling my staff over my back and trudge off in Lise's direction. This quest is already proving to be quite bothersome. There better be some pretty freaking awesome hooch to be had when this is all said and done.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 11-03-2011, 01:13 AM

Well, I haven't gotten to write any of my story today so far, so. :drool:

I'm going to have dinner and get to some writing for NaNoWriMo. I should be back at least one more time this evening for a story update. But I just tallied up the wordcount for everything I've written for this so far, and for this, I've written just 21 words fewer than today's goal for the novel. Wow! Maybe this should be my novel. :lol: I'll see you all later!

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-03-2011, 01:26 AM

This totally should be your novel Cherry. Good luck with the writing!

Kokoro chan
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2011, 01:26 AM

Cherry, you're writing style is so unique and hilarious I don't know how you do it :]

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 11-03-2011, 01:30 AM

Perhaps my Pudao of Time will be useful. Rushing back to my house, I grab my trusty (I hope!) weapon and dart off to find someone to help me. That someone happened to be the next person I ran into: Vicktoria Valentine. Perfect!She'll have to help me to save Mr. Mayor! My mind exclaimed with glee.

Shishunki
=w=/

Old 11-03-2011, 01:56 AM

Suddenly this crazy adventure has become serious. You run back to your house, cursing yourself all the while. "Why didn't I get Abel?! I should have resisted Mr. Mayor's hot-" You cut your thoughts short as you throw open the door to your house.
You had your first encounter with this strange enemy, and it had gotten your crush. You knew exactly the drastic measures it called for. You grab the omniscient eye you won last event. For surely you needed to fight fire with fire.

Just before you dash out, you the write a quick note and put it on your door. Just so they'll know where to look for you when you don't come back....

((You take Mr. Mayor. You get longer post. :illgetu: Even if I find our drunkard mayor chasing character awesome >>' ))

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 11-03-2011, 02:37 AM

Seven hells, I should have known better...Vicktoria is going to kill me! >.< Well, not if I can find Mr.Mayor before she finds out he's gone missing, but I've little desire to venture into that blasted forest again. Choices, choices...do I wander back, tail between my legs, and call it a night, leaving Mr. Mayor to fend for himself (and leaving myself open to Vicky's wrath?) or do I suck it up, find help, and go on a daring rescue mission? I mean, I've seen enough of them on tv to know how they ought to go...or what not to do at the very least. That ought to count for something, right?

Yes, it's decided. It's rescue time!

I can't help picturing Mr. Mayor in a rather elaborate gown ala damsel in distress style and find myself giggling (it's not hysteria...mostly) as I make my way back into town to find Tesel. This situation surely calls for protection and then some, and it's hard to imagine anyone taking Tesel unaware. Better bring a weapon myself -just in case- though....yeah, just in case.

I grab my trusty sword cane, track down Tesel, and make my way back into the woods.