Aisu Kyandei
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-10-2008, 11:59 AM

As far as stars go, this will be my third set. I plan on getting at least two more sashes, another moon, a waist wrap, an extra basket, and hairpin.

>Him, are you serious? For that much? :shock:

>Sayuri, I don't know how much MCs are, how have they fluctuated? Oo

>I suppose some subjects are taboo, Cyndel. I think so too, the hairpin is just adorable.

Cyndel
I never make the mistake of argu...
Send a message via AIM to Cyndel Send a message via MSN to Cyndel Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndel

Old 08-10-2008, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisu Kyandei View Post
Oh I totally agree. I also have my eye on other event sets like the Valentine's Day set .. I love this one a lot, Easter, Halloween, and the Winter Festival I believe it's called. I like the Winter set a lot because all the items are blue and I love the circlet. I plan to save up as much money so I can earn some of those items. :heart:
I have several sets of the winter festival set and the circlet put back on my mule to sell ~.^

LoL I'm a pack rat on my mule I earn a bunch of sets then just wait a little while and stick them out there for kinda cheap and people usually nab them pretty fast. XD

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 08-10-2008, 12:02 PM

That's how much one person was buying them for and other people will be selling them at different prices so I hope they get up the price guide for the items soon.

sayuri_nitta
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to sayuri_nitta

Old 08-10-2008, 12:02 PM

Last time I was selling MC sets I was selling them for around the 500 mark..I see people offering things like 800-900 now, and I know people were actually selling for 7-800. I don't get why people will pay that price *shrugs*

I suppose it had to happen eventually, it just seems like it's risen really quickly

Anyway, time for lunch for me, cya all later

Cyndel
Send a message via AIM to Cyndel Send a message via MSN to Cyndel Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndel

Old 08-10-2008, 12:04 PM

Sayuri: Yeah. >.> I don't particularly like the little stars everywhere, they kinda bug me. XD; I like solid colors and the stars remind me of pokadots and I HATE pokadots. x.x;

Aisu: lol those subjects consist pretty much of religion and politics. XD
You never want to talk about any of those things with me because very few people ever agree with me. (and I just don't know what I'm talking about with politics. XD; )

Edit: Err bye Sayuri. XD;;

Aisu Kyandei
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-10-2008, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndel View Post
I have several sets of the winter festival set and the circlet put back on my mule to sell ~.^

LoL I'm a pack rat on my mule I earn a bunch of sets then just wait a little while and stick them out there for kinda cheap and people usually nab them pretty fast. XD
How much do you want for the set?! I just want one set, so how much do you charge? I don't even like politics really. All politicians lie. As for religion? Well my personal belief in a GOD is between me and that GOD and well that's it. Everyone is entitled to his/her own belief. I don't judge and I am not trying to convert people. So that's that! xD No argument.

>See ya later, Sayuri. And yeah.. those prices are pretty steep. :s

>HIM, the economy of the real world sucks, I hope we don't begin to see the same ugly trend in our precious Mene. :(

Cyndel

Old 08-10-2008, 12:13 PM

Airu: Ahh..... *drools off trying to think* Haha I don't even know. XD; What are you willing to pay, I'm not too picky with the event sets. XD
Whatever you think is fair.

Ahh.. will that's good, that's pretty much how I am. XD I'm agnostic. I believe in a higher power but I don't exactly worship anything because I don't know what I'm worshiping. XD;

Aisu Kyandei
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-10-2008, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Airu: Ahh..... *drools off trying to think* Haha I don't even know. XD; What are you willing to pay, I'm not too picky with the event sets. XD
Whatever you think is fair.

Ahh.. will that's good, that's pretty much how I am. XD I'm agnostic. I believe in a higher power but I don't exactly worship anything because I don't know what I'm worshiping. XD;

-hands you a napkin- Well I dunno! I never bought or traded with anyone on Mene! Hnn.. how much is each piece on the list? Maybe I can try to add up the difference or something I dunno.:gonk:

And that's a fair statement. You have your own personal truths. So if that is what you truly believe, then have at it. :yes:

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 08-10-2008, 12:21 PM

For the most recent event items there aren't any prices up yet.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 08-10-2008, 12:25 PM

...I can't believe I forgot to come back here. x_x;

Cyndel

Old 08-10-2008, 12:25 PM

Him: We're talking about the festival of winter nights items. XD

Aisu: Well on the price guide they're 100g apiece and there are 5 of them. >.>
So going by that it's 500g.

And yeah that's what I think too, but I've gotten a hold of several of those people that are like 'if you don't believe in God them you're going to hell' and people that have called me a satanist for wearing a pentagram and everything else. @.@
I just wanna smack people like that. XD
That's why normally when religion pops up I run the other way unless I know what they think first. XDD

Aisu Kyandei
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-10-2008, 12:28 PM

>Cyndal: Oh fluck! The circlet was an MC, and I don't have THAT much to buy it. But for the Winter set, hmm.. is 350 too little? I'm kind of on a budget. Depends on what kind of pentagram you wear. Some don't know the difference since both look so incredibly similar. For those trying to "condemn you to Hell" if they know anything about religion, the Bible says.. "Those without sin, cast the first stone." And I doubt any of them are without sin. So who are they to criticize you for what you believe in?

>WB! :glomp:

>Him, I noticed that while I was there. The headphones and anklets are still fairly reasonable. I suppose BEFORE! they skyrocket, I could buy a set. That will have to wait though.

Last edited by Aisu Kyandei; 08-10-2008 at 12:32 PM..

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 08-10-2008, 12:31 PM

I'm not selling my items until the prices are up. I want to sell them but not until there's prices up.

Everything for the winter is still 100 golds. Which means I could buy the snow flace sand the cool boots.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 08-10-2008, 12:32 PM

Aisu, <3 <3 <3 !!!

Aisu Kyandei
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-10-2008, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebeast View Post
Aisu, <3 <3 <3 !!!

I meeeeeesed joo! How are you honey? :)

>Hey Cyn, how about this exchange? I have an extra moon, and I could exchange that for your set plus 200g? Would that be fair? The moon will be worth more the Winter set way before it ever inflates.

Cyndel

Old 08-10-2008, 12:37 PM

Welcome back, white beast. ^^

Aisu: lol Yeah I'll take 350 for it. ^^; (If you trust me enough I'd appreciate it if you'd send the gold to this name and then I'll send the items to you through my mule because I'm kinda too lazy to trade them to myself then trade them to you XD)
>.> Sorry about the circlet. ^^; I would sell you one uber cheapo but I only have the one left that I'm not keeping for myself. XD;
And yeah I've read that. I know a lot of the Bible stories and I think I can tell how they went and pick the morals out of them as well or better than half of the people that go to church every Sunday. x.x;
I just have a little silver pentagram with a red gem in the center of the star that I bought from Spencer's. XD
And one with a dragon winding through the middle and the zodiac signs around the edge of the circle. >.>

Edit: Ahh whatever you wanna do. XD Moon sounds good.
*blows Mene and it's lag up* Grrr >.<

Last edited by Cyndel; 08-10-2008 at 12:46 PM..

Aisu Kyandei
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-10-2008, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Welcome back, white beast. ^^

Aisu: lol Yeah I'll take 350 for it. ^^; (If you trust me enough I'd appreciate it if you'd send the gold to this name and then I'll send the items to you through my mule because I'm kinda too lazy to trade them to myself then trade them to you XD)
>.> Sorry about the circlet. ^^; I would sell you one uber cheapo but I only have the one left that I'm not keeping for myself. XD;
And yeah I've read that. I know a lot of the Bible stories and I think I can tell how they went and pick the morals out of them as well or better than half of the people that go to church every Sunday. x.x;
I just have a little silver pentagram with a red gem in the center of the star that I bought from Spencer's. XD
And one with a dragon winding through the middle and the zodiac signs around the edge of the circle. >.>
Some people are just religious extremists. *sigh*:no: We have to pray for these blind and DEAF know-it-all individuals. :yes: Sounds pretty, but is the star pointing UP or DOWN? You would prefer the 350 over the Moon and 200g, then? And I trust you.

Cyndel

Old 08-10-2008, 12:53 PM

Aisu: lol the stars are pointing up. ^^; I think it's called a pentacle when it's pointing down. (Or I may have that backwards. >.> I dunno lol)
I have the good one that's meant to ward off evil spirits. XD

And umm... >.> lmao I'm going to tell you what I told Kiami, I'll send you the trade and you can stick stuff in it. XDD
*goes to get on her mule* >.>

Aisu Kyandei
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-10-2008, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Aisu: lol the stars are pointing up. ^^; I think it's called a pentacle when it's pointing down. (Or I may have that backwards. >.> I dunno lol)
I have the good one that's meant to ward off evil spirits. XD

And umm... >.> lmao I'm going to tell you what I told Kiami, I'll send you the trade and you can stick stuff in it. XDD
*goes to get on her mule* >.>
I sent the trade. xD
Then I don't know what they're problem is there. Lack of knowledge I suppose. Don't despise them though, they really don't know or understand the differences. All you can do is shake your head and laugh and go BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA! XD

Star Valo
Silly Little Unicorn
Penpal

Old 08-10-2008, 12:59 PM

*glances about and waves*

Hana
The thing known as Cyndel
Send a message via AIM to Hana Send a message via MSN to Hana Send a message via Yahoo to Hana

Old 08-10-2008, 01:04 PM

Aisu: LoL I don't despise them, I just get annoyed with them wanted to call everything satanic. XD;

And I sent the trade on this name. >.>

*waves at Star* XD

Aisu Kyandei
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-10-2008, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hana View Post
Aisu: LoL I don't despise them, I just get annoyed with them wanted to call everything satanic. XD;

And I sent the trade on this name. >.>

*waves at Star* XD
Thank you so much! And your avatar is beautiful. :heart: I love the colors you chose to blend together, very aquatic. And yesh, I sent the trade on your main name. XP

Oh and you get used to... for example.. "It's a rock with a frowny face on it! IT'S SATANIC! KILL THE ROCK!" or.. "My grilled cheese has a burn mark that looks like an evil face smiling back at me... IT'S SATAN! "

I don't knock anyone for believing or not believing what they want to. As long as they respect my beliefs, we can get along no problem. I am not going to tell someone they're wrong for not agreeing with what I believe in. It's their choice.

-waves and hugs Star- 'Mornin!

Cyndel

Old 08-10-2008, 01:16 PM

Aisu: lol thanks and you're welcome. XD *loves how I go from red to blue*

Yeah, like I said, as long as I don't have people like ramming their believes down my throat, I'm fine with them. Like I can listen to people's beliefs, but I just don't want them trying to make me share them.
Like the first time someone tells me I'm going to hell I'm like 'yeah I think we're done talking about this subject' XD;
Or I just tell them I'll send them a post card when I get there or some smartass remark like that. XD;

Edit: Ew my cat just sneezed on me. D:
And lol for someone who doesn't like to talk religion I've been on this subject for a while. XDD

Aisu Kyandei
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-10-2008, 01:23 PM

People are gonna talk all they want to and you just let them talk. Whatever helps their self-esteem right. And it is funny how we've been stuck on this subject. XP I think it's easier for you to discuss it because the person you are having the conversation with isn't criticizing you, so therefore you don't feel any pressure or need to defend yourself.

And as for your picture, my dear I think you're beautiful.

And ew.. cat boogies. GROSS! :gonk:

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-10-2008, 01:29 PM

Cat...snot...

._.

What a thing to be greated by apon entering a thread >< Morning ladies :)