xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-31-2014, 11:41 PM

Renji looked at her and smiled and said "we will soon Saya I promise you that I will get you something nice Saya." Renji held out his hand and smiled at her.

Ayu smiled and nodded and sat down and looks at the cookie and then tries the cookie and smiled and said "Zack these cookies are so good." Ayu smiled at him and slips her tea and then put her glasses on and then looked at her papers and was back in working mood.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-01-2014, 12:03 AM

Zack only smiles as he walks away form the table. so Ayu can enjoy her snack while working on her paper. yet thinks to him self about getting. a can of oil maybe some lug nuts out for his own snack. being a robot they can chose to eat are not. as long it's robot food but at times chose not to eat.

"After my snack we need get to back to work. we can all try go out some time this week. besides we can all use some fresh air." she says then put her hand in to his offered one. so they can go back in the kitchen. plus Saya had a new idea she needs to start working on. but that would be after Zack being a live.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 09-01-2014, 12:32 AM

Renji looked at her and smiled and took her back to the kitchen and saw Miss Ayu working hard. Renji remembers Miss Ayu and kind dr but a hard worker as well. Renji looked at Zack and looked worried for him and went to him letting the ladies work. Renji looked at him and said "Zack do you need any help at all?"

Ayu slips her tea and looking over her notes about Renji she knows he is a living being and it took her about 2 years to know that. Ayu saw Renji and Saya came back and smiled and then saw Renji went over to Zack and Ayu speak to Saya "So may I ask what you and Renji do Saya?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-01-2014, 12:41 AM

Saya sits down then takes a cookie off of the plate. then bites down in too it she loved home made cookies. after a bit she sips at her tea so she could speak with Ayu. "We did nothing but kiss mostly. plus talk with each other that's it so far." Dr.Saya says quickly she was blushing like mad. but could not help it she did not know Renji wanted her so badly. for how knows how long since he's been living.

"Could you wash the dish's please? I'll dry them maybe we can both put them away. yet I'm a little worried about something." Zack says to Renji as he start's to gather the dirty dish's. that have yet to be wash so far today. plus they would need go out buy some stuff for dinner tonight. looks like they will need to make a trip in to town.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-01-2014, 01:31 AM

Ayu looked at her and nodded to her and smiled and slips her tea and she was done drinking her tea "that is good Saya." Ayu looked at her and said "can I help you to make Zack a living being?"

Renji looked at him and nodded and then started washing the dishes and listened to him about dinner and going to see the people and said "well when i am done with the dishes and we can go there Zack." Renji smiled at him.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-01-2014, 01:42 AM

"We should ask the ladies what they want for dinner. besides that I don't know what we are out of tea wise." he says while drying the dish's then put them away. in a normal manner that is a little quicker then humans. he wonder if he should get Ayu a gift? a gift of some sort would be kind jester to a lady.

"Yes of course you can help but um. Renji and I want to get married I hope that is all right with you Dr.Ayu,since you made him. he must be like a son to you I would guess." Saya say trying to find the right word to use. but was unsure if Ayu would be okay with this are not. but wanted to let her know now better. be safe then sorry she was the type not to better be late then never.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-01-2014, 02:15 AM

Ayu looked at her and smiled at her and took off her glasses and said "well that is good to hear i am glad to hear that yes I know i made him but he makes you happy Saya." Ayu smiled at her and said "I should get a new necklace." Ayu looked at her.

Renji looked at him and nodded to him and then heard about the necklace and then said "Miss Ayu would like a new necklace since the necklace was stolen and she as been sad." Renji looked at him and wants to get a gift for Saya a ring and he had enough money for a gift for her.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-01-2014, 03:10 AM

Dr.Saya could not stop blushing while garbing a other cookie. "So your okay with it? even so we did not talk about hardly anything yet. but I did tell him I want to have kids someday." she says before nodding in agreement that Dr.Ayu should get a new necklace. her last one was so pretty but wonder if Zack. would buy her small gift's since he likes her.

Zack had heard what they ladies been talking about. "A new necklace should be easy to get. but Dr.Saya keeps my money at the bank for me. I don't know if it is open are not today. she did give me a atm card to use if I wanted to take money out." Zack says yet knew he would have go to his room. to get his wallet before the leave the lab. plus tell both doctors they would be out getting stuff for dinner.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 02:56 AM

Ayu looked at her and smiled at her and she was happy for her and said “that is good Saya I know you will be happy with him. Renji is good with people and I think he and Zack are good friends.” Ayu looked at her paper work.

Renji looked at him and nodded and after he listened to him Renji went to the ladies and bowed to them and said “my ladies Zack and I will be heading for the town soon what would you like for dinner?” Renji bows still.

Ayu looked at Renji and took off her glasses and said “is seafood good tonight Saya?” Ayu looked at her.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 03:09 AM

"As long it's not crab meat I'll be fine. but bring back some vegetables please some tempura. would go well with sea food don't you think so Ayu? Dr.Saya ask before sipping at her cup of tea quietly. she wonder if Renji had learn about babies are kids yet? if not it would be fun to teach him once they have one.

"Hey Renji I'll be right back I need get something form my room. I'll be right back in just a few." he says before starting to walk out of the kitchen. then down the hall head to the right of it. he heads for the first door to the left of the hall way then opens the door. his room was normal looking for someone how is not living yet.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 03:25 AM

Ayu looked at her and slips her tea and nodded at her and said “of course can you do that Renji.” Ayu looked and watched Zack leaving and sigh a little bit.

Renji looked at them and bowed to them “alright ladies we will get some fish and vegetables and Tempura it will not take us long but we will leave you ladies to work.” Renji bowed and left the kitchen and heads for his room to wear his outsider clothes and looks good in it. Renji heads for Zack room and waits for him and got the listen for dinner.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 03:45 AM

Zack walks out of his bedroom he had his wallet in his pants pocket. "We better get going. if we want to be back in time to start dinner on time." Zack says to his friend in a clam voice. but he wonder what sort of necklace get Dr.Ayu? her old one was really nice one it's shame it got stolen.

Saya grabs a cookie then bites down in too it. after a bit she drinks the rest of her tea then gets up. form the table to put the tea cup in the sink. "Zack dose love you he is a bit shy. but once he is living elf he'll get use to having feeling's. I hope you will make him happy Dr.Ayu please excuse me." she says then starts to walk out of the kitchen back to the lab. so she could get back to work right away.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 03:59 AM

Ayu slips the rest of her tea and gets up and puts the cup in the sink and blushed about Zack and looked at her and said "yea he said when he becomes a living being he wants to date me and he is worried about he is a elf and human laws." Ayu looked at her and looks through her papers. Ayu looked sad a bit.

Renji looked at him and got the list for dinner and nodded to him and then said "alright we better hurry Zack and we should look at the necklace store in town and see what they got." Renji walks with him and heads for the store that wasn't from the lab they work at.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 04:13 AM

Dr.Saya was busy looking stuff up again all ready. she even was using her spare computer screen. "Dr.Ayu can you come here please? I think I found something but I would have to get some funding." Saya call's out to Ayu she rarely got this lucky with finding a good lead. to turn a non living being in to a living one. she had been working on this for the past five years it has been a long time.

"But don't we need go to a jewelry store? I was hoping to get Ayu a matching necklace and bracelet set. do you know what she likes best?" he says to Renji but hope. the angel man did not mind helping him out a little. he must know Dr.Ayu better then he dose since. she was the one how had made him in the first place.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 04:25 AM

Ayu looked at her and went to her and saw on the computer and remembers this how she got Renji into a living being. Ayu went back to her notes and then shows her the notes from the living being "it is just the same place but it shows more of about robots and elves." Ayu looked at her.

Renji looked at him and nodded to him and got his money as well and he wanted to get something for Miss Saya and they got to the jewelry store and saw many things and said "well I can help you and.." Renji saw a necklace and it was a locket and it looked beautiful and a bracelet the same as well. Renji saw a ring it was ruby ring and it was beautiful.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 04:58 AM

Zack looks around till he found a amethyst with pearl set. but he wonder if she would like it? he buy's it but would have to save any money. he earns in the next couple of months to take her out any place nice. are do anything that would be expensive. but hope she would like this gift he pick out for her.

"How odd yet wonderful at the same time. but how will I get the funds to do this? it took five years just for me find this site. it mighty take couple more years before we have enough money." Dr.Saya says in a worried voice unsure how much more money. the government would let her have for this project. but knew her next project would not be as big as this one had been.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 05:54 AM

Ayu looked at her and worried for her and then said "Saya use the money I have it should be enough since my father is rich and gives me money." Ayu smiled at her and wants to help her partner she had work for years and she needs it.

Ranji looked at the owner and picked out the ruby ring and it cost money but it wasn't that much for him. Renji bought the ring and looked at him and went to him and said "did you pick something out for Lady Ayu?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 07:01 AM

Saya looks up before smiling at Ayu then gets up gives her a hug. "Oh thank you Ayu. but how long did it take you make Renji in to a living being? I just want to know before we start to work on Zack." she says while not knowing Dr.Ayu was form a rich family before.

"Yes I did get something for her. but I hope what ever you pick out Dr.Saya will like it. she is slightly picky at times about some things." Zack says but was ready to leave the store. so they can go buy the stuff for dinner they will need. but wonder why Renji had bought something for Saya? he only knew what he heard so far not that. they want to get married to each other.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 06:09 PM

Ayu looked at her and sat down "you know I join about two years ago since I was the youngest DR in the lab and I got Renji 2 years ago and it wasn't hard to figure out back then." Ayu pushed up her glasses "it was 2 years ago he become a angel and a living being but I work on other things for two years."

Renji put Saya gift in his pocket and nodded to him and they left the store and had to get the food for dinner. Renji looked around the seafood market and said "how about fish Miss Saya hates crab meat right?" Renji looked around for the other stuff they need as well.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-02-2014, 11:33 PM

Zack was thinking when Renji had ask him that question."Fish will do just fine. Dr.Saya is not a big fan of crab meat she only eats it once in rare while. he says in a normal sounding voice. yet only knew somethings about Saya. she was a quite type of person with her personal life.

"Two years is not that long at all. but I hope things will go well for the both of you. once Zack is living that is but I don't know. if his feelings will be easy to read are not." Saya says to Ayu yet smiles at her softly. knowing men can be a bit picky at times.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-03-2014, 03:20 AM

Ayu looked at her and smiled a bit and nodded to her and went back to her papers and looked around for something she missed anything.

Renji looked at him and nodded to him and then looked at the fish and said “lets get catfish and some carrots and tempura for dinner.” Renji looked at him and got closer to him and said “question Zack how do you feel for Lady Ayu?”

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-04-2014, 12:58 AM

Saya starts to get back to work yet wonder if she should. try start to think about her next project. "Dr.Ayu do you need any help? I was thinking about my next project all ready." Dr.Saya says with a smile on her face yet was glad. to have the younger doctors help with her current project.

"I'm sure they will like the choices we pick out. I can't say it out here I on't want get in trouble with the law. can I tell you when we get back to the lab later on maybe?" Zack ask his friend as he holds on to a basket. that they can put the food item in too. but wonder if they should make a sweet for the lady's?

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-04-2014, 01:06 AM

Renji looked at him and nodded to him and looks around and sees a nice cake and said "hey how about we get them some cake since it should be a good day for it after all you might be a living being soon." Renji looked at him and got the cake and put it in the basket.

Ayu looked at her papers and heard what Saya asked her and she put her papers down and took off her glasses and smiled at her "of course I will help Saya I might be the youngest doctor here." Ayu was the youngest one here but her IQ was 145 she finish school at the age of 14 and finish college at the age of 18 and worked here at the age of 20.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-04-2014, 05:34 AM

Zack wonder what type of cake Renji had pick out he all ways wanted. to try food besides having robot food. "Hey Renji don't you ever eat any food? by the way what kind of cake did you pick out?" he ask Renji while wondering if it was normal not to eat at times?

Saya only sighs out while shaking her head a bit. "I was asking if you need any help silly." she says to Dr.Ayu before getting up form her computer chair. to go hunt in the file cabinet for her research paper's. since she like keep some stuff on paper still. not wanting to lose it all thanks to a computer crash.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-04-2014, 10:34 PM

Renji looked at him and said to him “I can eat Miss Ayu knew angels could eat and I picked out cheesecake it looks good and sweet so what you think Zack.” Renji and Zack walked to the cashier and went to pay for the stuff and looked at him “so what will you do when you become a living being?”

Ayu looked at her and looks around and blushed “well I do need for dinner since they are cooking for us it feels like it is a date and I know you and Renji are a couple now and thinking about kids and marriage already.” Ayu thought wearing her cute dress she got from her mother last year.