ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-06-2011, 06:09 PM

((Man I love Haruhi, but she plays being a boy waaaay too well! None of the girls have figured it out yet! Not even their "lady manager" :XD ))

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 11-06-2011, 06:10 PM

(haha, true~ I bet momo could, though. :ninja: She'd use her awesome peeking skills~)

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-06-2011, 06:15 PM

((Momo is such a perv....how I love her! :XD Once this week is over Imma have to doodle her a bit ;) ))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-06-2011, 06:16 PM

(( xD I like that about haruhi >.>.... and lol yeah rake type would probably scare the hell out of ARi... hmm might be kinda awesome though xD ))

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-06-2011, 06:20 PM

((Haruhi's our no-nonesense down-to-earth Natural type! Because who else other than a girl would know what a girl wants to hear?? :XD ))

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 11-06-2011, 06:20 PM

shadow: momo does need arts of her. * -* I'll have to draw her myself~ I love her blue hair, even if its not natural~
Momo might get along with the rake type...maybe. -shrugs- )

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-06-2011, 06:21 PM

((Hmm I need to figure out what ARi even looks like... other then blue eyes and black hair and pretty lol))

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 11-06-2011, 06:23 PM

((All I know is Momo has blue hair and is pretty. XDDDD She also wears things that are short. Like really short shorts and tang tops. Although, she's not to much of a fan of wearing that stuff. She does it to make her mom pull her hair out. :lol:))

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-06-2011, 06:27 PM

((Haha I'd love to draw both your OCs out! But again I'm not that great and it isn't gonna happen this week on the basis that I have midterms and an esay due xD;

Speaking of, I should really start that.... >w>;;; ))

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2011, 06:27 PM

((Hello, everyone!))

((Staria: I feel the same way... Honey would put me too much into a "big sibling" role to feel any sort of romantic attachment to him.

Also.. Afanassii isn't as bad as he seems. He's more like the aristocratic reformed aspect of the Rake... perhaps a special girl could turn him into a proper gentleman?))

Staria was so deliciously nervous and anxious - a condition that someone like Afanassii would prey upon. Kyoya, however, was never the type to do anything of the sort and he presumed a serious expression at her words. "Oh, I know you meant no offence, Princess. I was merely sharing a bit of myself, that's all."

((ShadowDemon101: I'm so glad. I hope that you will consider joining us in our regular role playing game. It has been a lot of fun, perhaps we should make it a tradition and have an Ouran-themed thread in all future event forums?

And... I am so sorry we don't have Mori in yet... I don't think I could wrap my head around him at all. ^.^' I do so hope Afanassii is keeping you somewhat entertained, though?))

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 11-06-2011, 06:30 PM

((Yes! make it a tradition! :eager: Although, I'm thinking about joining your permanent Ouran rp. it would be fun going in there, too~))

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-06-2011, 06:32 PM

((HA! You kidding?? Afanassii just might replace Mori as my favorite host! :XD And yes I'm definitely gonna have to join and you should totally make it a tradition! I think we might get new people join in around those times too; a lot of us newbies like to pop up when an event happens ;) ))

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-06-2011, 06:34 PM

((hehe i'd love any arts of ARi))

((exactly >.< he's too like a little kid. Hmm I might join your regular game if that's okay >.< ))

oh She replied rather lamely a moment, blushing a bit. He never really seemed to share much of himself, so to her it was quite the compliment that he would. No, this was just business, recruiting her as a regular customer right? This is what she kept telling ehrself, not wanting to let her crush end up hurting her. Still she couldn't help but smile at him a little, though as always there was shyness in it. She glanced down at her meal, biting her lip in thought.

"If you dont mind sharing ....What would you think... if I was.... to draw you... or the other hosts?" She asked quietly, nervously. Of course she already had and would keep doing so one way or another but she was curious now of his answer. She was watching him from under her long lashes, thinking. He didn't seem to lie, this was true, but that wasn't the same as being honest as he seemed to keep everything to himself.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 11-06-2011, 06:37 PM

(yeah, if Affanssii doesn't mind me joining, I'd love too~ Momo will come in and start being perverted and everything~ :heart: I hope you do make it a tradition~)

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2011, 06:55 PM

((momochan: and Staria: That would be wonderful. ^.^ ))

Kyoya raised an eyebrow at the girl's courageous question; his dark eyes calculating the correct response. He blinked once and glanced sidelong at the other host in sight before speaking. "Well, I'm afraid I could not officially endorse such a thing. Unless, of course, we were to hire you at any point to do so."

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-06-2011, 06:58 PM

((yay! ^.^))

Instantly her courage failed her, even though she had expected such an answer. She glanced down at her hands, playing with a charm on her bracelet as she often did to steady her nerves. She wasn't sure what to say after that but she took a deep breath and soon managed to put on a small smile for him. She murmured only one thing in response as she tried to focus on finishing her salad. So close to her crush but still as uncertain as ever to what he was thinking.

"I... i apologize. It was a foolish question, forgive me"

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2011, 07:05 PM

"Not at all." The VP responded, the slightest hint of a smile on his face. "It is only that I would have to consult the rest of the club before such a decision was made."

"Bah!" The Russian host thwapped the table with the palmo of one hand. "An artist takes inspiration wherever they find it." He gently removed himself from between Shadow and Talis to lean across the table and take one of Staria's hands. "Art is a product of passion, da? You have to sieze a moment's inspiration and turn it into a masterpiece."

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-06-2011, 07:09 PM

Shadow was startled by the redhead's sudden outburst, but quickly tried to hide her smile when he leaned across to take Ari's hand. She turned very red; she vaguely wondered if that's how she looked when she blushed.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-06-2011, 07:12 PM

That slight smile.. always keeping his thoughts to himself. Still she was relieved she hadn't annoyed him, as that was the last she wanted to do. That smile, it stirred her curiosity and perhaps she would draw it too later. It was an intriguing idea. However, before she could focus the picture in her mind a loud bah interrupted her thoughts. The shy woman couldn't help but jump and look instantly to the red head.

"I..I very much doubt I could do anything to be called a masterpiece" She stuttered in response, turning almost as red as the mans hair as he took her hand. She shivered a little, not use to being so suddenly touched by anyone really except perhaps shadow. She couldn't help but look downward, biting her lip in uncertainty. The two hosts were most certainly very different weren't they?

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-06-2011, 07:15 PM

Shadow couldn't help but frown at Ari's response. As she had said before, she may not have seen many of her pieces but she had seen enough. "I'd say they're very well done," she said out loud, "You should be very proud of them Ari," she smiled, before realizing everyone's attention was on her.

Then she turned scarlet and looked down in embarrassment.

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2011, 07:20 PM

"Yes... Always be proud of your accomplishments." Nassii nodded leaning back once again. "Even if you do not see the value in it, artwork is a gift of your passion to the world." He winked at Staria and then an idea struck him. Taking to his feet, he moved to the side and bowed to the guests he had been entertaining. "Would you pardon me for a quick moment, please?"

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-06-2011, 07:23 PM

"Y...you both flatter me, thank you..." She mumbled, blushing even deeper. At the wink and suggest use of the term passion she couldn't help but look away. She glanced up at Kyoya, as if asking for his protection or advise. How was she supposed to react to this all? As the russian began to walk away she relaxed a little, however, and took Shadow's hand to comfort her. Still she was glancing between kyoya and Nassii as if uncertain even as she tried to comfort Shadow

ShadowDemon101
The Idea Girl

Old 11-06-2011, 07:29 PM

Shadow was happy for Ari; Nassii definitely seemed to know a thing or to about a passion for things. However she felt slightly dissappointed when Afanassii excused him. She smiled at him on the outside, but inwardly she sighed. She felt Ari take her hand, and she glad accepted it; she hoped that the tension between him and Kyoya was the reason he had left.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 11-06-2011, 07:31 PM

(yaaaay~ I'll draw momo and I'll bring her in your rp~ I'm gonna throw her in here real quick)

Momo sighed and started to walk towards the table that she was invited too. When she walked up to the table, she saw Afanssii excuse himself. "Um...can I sit down?", Momo said smiling a little.

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-06-2011, 07:42 PM

"Please do." Nassii replied, motioning across the table somewhat between Kyoya and Talis.

Kyoya lifted a single eyebrow at Nassii's antics from before but chose not to say anything about it.
"Yes, Miss... Momo, isn't it? Please feel free to join us."

The Russian Host was not gone for very long and he returned with a small black instrument case in his hands, grinnning at his tablemates while he set it down.