Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 08-25-2019, 11:51 PM

(I thought we did, let me re-run through this)

Danny, under whatever circumstances that were being held, realized he missed a call from his sister and decided to call her back. It started ringing...ringing....kept ringing until an automated voice sounded through the other side. "We're sorry but this number has been disconnected, please re-dial your party's extension, or try your call at a later time. Thank you and have a nice day." Danny had just arrived at Vlad's an hour ago and wondered what could have happened in that small time that involved her phone being deactivated. Standing up, getting Vlad and Evangeline's attention, he quickly said "I have to go, something is wrong with Jazz."

Vlad glanced over at Evangeline "Why don't we go along with? It would be nice to get out of the house for a bit." meaning off the property and not just outside in the sun. Or stars. Whichever it was. "Of course" Evangeline closed her book that she was huddled up against on the couch while placing it on the table near her and standing up. "You don't mind, do you Danny?" Evangeline asked as Danny stood there for a moment calulating the odds then shook his head. "I would actually like that. Thanks." Danny said going ghost without his usual battlecry thanks to a few pointers from Vlad. Pretty much everyone knew nothing of Danny going over to Vlad's all the time. Mostly on the weekeneds, not even his friends had any ideas, let alone his sister.

Evangeline's hair went from blonde to white with icy blue streaks in a high braided ponytail. Her blue-green eyes changed as well. The left eye turned yellow, the right one turned white. Her outfit changed from a sweet country girl appearance to a black short sleeve romper (shorts at the bottom and a back skirt peice covering her bottom from the back side), a white belt looping around her waist in a celtic knot twist with gold sparkles here and there, and a semi hidden faded symbol over her chest that was covered up. The yellow symbol stood for yin yang which resembled balance, though it couldn't be seen well. Her legs were mostly covered in black socks going over her knees and matching black ankle boots with a darker shade to them. From her wrists to her elbows were white ribbons lacing through and tying at the end.

Vlad transformed next into his usual appearance as the three turned invisble to float through the walls and ceilings of the rather large mansion. The trio made their way to location of Jazz's cellphone luckily she kept her location tab always open just in case except during rare times. Just in case anything ghost wise would come up. He kept trying to call her while trying to speed faster though he almost ran into a tree if it wasn't for Vlad blasting the tree away. "Pay attention Daniel. If I wasn't here, you'd have run into that tree with a hard knock." "Sorry, wasn't thinking." "I know you're worried about your sister, but you can't help her if you are injured as well." Vlad spoke keeping his pace close with Evangeline knowing she could easily bypass the two boys.

Jazz was distracted, though it wasn't her first time up high after being saved all the time. But this time she wasn't being saved, she had to be the one to save the victim...she wasn't only human though. Jazz used to wish all the time to be a ghost and not be so helpless. Though she knew what that would entitle as well especially with her family. Jazz squeezed her hand back in reassurance letting her know that they would get through this. They had finally made it a fourth of the way there and it was going rather fine.

Nova_Alchemist: hope this is okay.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 08-26-2019, 01:30 AM

(Immy: it's fine :3 )

Star continued to ease across the tightrope with Jazz's hand in hers. If Jazz fell, she could easily catch her since she was a ghost. If not for the blindfold. Either way, if one fell they were both going down.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-26-2019, 01:55 AM

(I tried to work in details to make it better lol)
Nova_Alchemist: here we go again.

Jazz noticed a shift in the wind around them but couldn't see anything, though Jazz' own blindfold fell off due to Freakshow's command of his staff. He must have wanted her to see how high up they were to instil fear in her to get them both to fall. She almost stopped, his plan was working if fear was the key, and it was. An evil grin upon his face as he casted a minor ghost illussion spell only Jazz could see. She saw the rope tearing slightly apart as she squeezed Star's hand losing her balance draggnig the other one with her as if trying to stay upright. The balance was over as the two fell towards the bottom of the inside of the tent. Jazz almost removed Star's blindfold but if they were going to die she didn't want her friend to see what it was they were about to hit. It seemed that Freakshow had other plans leaving electricity coating a small pool below for one final effect.

Jazz then realized after a heart rushing moment that almost made her pass out, she was floating in the air. No longer holding hands with her best friend. Jazz had been caught by Evangeline as Danny had caught Star removing her blindfold then his attention catching Freakshow.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 08-26-2019, 02:09 AM

(Immy: star and kaci are two different persons, kind of like mpd. Jazz doesn't know star is a part of kaci :p )

Star was still under the control of Freakshows staff, so when they began to fall she had no idea. Her mind had been closed off until his control loosened and the blindfold had been removed. Star blinked and quickly noticed Danny Phantom holding her. Anger instantly bubbled inside of her and Freakshow raised his staff, commanding his assistants to go after Phantom, and he had Star under his control once more.

Star wiggled out of his hold and floated on her own, flying at the white haired ghost boy.

Last edited by Nova_Alchemist; 08-26-2019 at 02:27 AM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-26-2019, 02:21 AM

(okay so jazz will stay focused on the one who caught her, who is jack? o.O)

Danny was caught off guard as Star slammed into him taking them both down into the stands as the humans ran out in panic not sure what was going on. If ghosts were involved then that would mean the humans should leave for saftey. "You alright?" Evangeline spoke to the redheaded girl looking around for her friend but didn't see her "Where's Kaci?" Jazz asked not seeing her, she knew this was a bad idea to get seperated and wait...was she being held by a ghost? "Don't freak out okay, its bad enough that...wait...Plasmus, what are you doing?" Plasmus somehow wound up under Freakshow's mind control attacking Jazz and Evangeline who dodged it.

"Oh no, he's trapped too. This isn't good." Evangline stated "Wait, you're a ghost so how come you aren't affected by the staff?" "Oh I am blind sweetie, in both forms. Like your brother I take on two forms, human and ghost but my eyesight is forever gone. So I guess since I'm blind its the only thing keeping me safe. Though we better hurry and get your brother out of the way of that staff or he might be next." Evangeline had no idea what to do, she knew how to get Plasmus to snap out of it but she didn't know how to get the other ghost girl to snap back. Unless she destroyed the staff in which she doubted would be an easy thing to do. The question remained, who should she save first? Danny Phantom or Plasmus or the ghost girl?

Bringing the other ghosts might help but if they saw the staff then they would be trapped as well. So no luck there.

Nova_Alchemist:

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-26-2019, 02:35 AM

(Immy: it was supposed to say kaci >< same autocorrect xc)

Even without the staff, Star couldn't stand the halfa, much like others of turn those zone. But, no one knew that except Freakshow. It was how he so easily controlled her. Star pinned Danny with her hand around his neck until she felt something hard knock her off of him. "Get off him!"

Sam happened to be in the stands since she had seen the tent before, and found something to throw at the dark haired ghost girl to get her off of Danny before going to him and helping him up. "You've gotta get out of here, now Danny!" She said seriously.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-26-2019, 02:41 AM

Nova_Alchemist: not sure how Kaci fixed to Jack but okay I'll keep that in mind for the future lol

Danny stood up after struggling with the girl "No. If I leave now, everything will be lost." "And if you don't this time, you may not be able to get away" Jazz stated as Evangline put her down blocking Plasmus' attacks towards them. "Go. Jazz, Sam, Danny. The three of you get out of here, I will keep my word and find your friend Kaci Jazz. But I need you all to leave now." "Who are you?" Tucker asked but Danny tried to go back into the fight until he was hit down by Plasmus. Evangline caught him while using a ghost move to teleport the remaining children of the tent and far enough away. To the house of the Fentons but inside Danny's bedroom. Once she knew they were safe, Evangline looked at the other ghosts wondering how this was going to go down.

(this wasn't in my plans for the plot but im kinda diggin the ghost battle lol - if it helps you can control Plasmus)

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-26-2019, 02:59 AM

(Immy: lolz xD)

Sam blinked as she found herself, Jazz, Tucker and Danny back inside of Danny's bedroom. What the hell.. "How does she do that?" Sam asked aloud, before shaking her head and glancing at Danny. "You okay?" She asked, seeing him get hit by Plasmus.

---

Star soon figured out that she wasn't in control of her own mind, and she didn't like it. FReakshow had used his assistants as a cover to escape and soon his assistants also left and his control over Star and Plasmus faded. She was still pretty angry about letting Phantom get away and she recognized the white haired ghost girl from a time or two ago. She was wait the Phantom boy a lot, wasn't she? So, she went for her. "Tell me where Danny Phantom is."

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-26-2019, 03:04 AM

Nova_Alchemist: stories and side conversations being kept up with lol

Danny switched from his ghost form to human falling back onto his bed groaning in pain from the direct hit. He didn't say anything as Jazz came to his side along with Tucker, Sam was already there. "I want to know where Kaci is" Jazz was really concerned even if she trusted or not trusted the female ghost that got her to safety with her friends and brother.

Evangline dodged the attack "Why? What did he do to you?" Plasmus watched confused at what had just happened here. "Wait, where did everyone go?" Apparently he didn't remember what had happened as of yet. He didn't remember blasting Danny down either and after he had taken so long to win the boy's trust. Plasmus noticed no one was around except the two female ghosts fighting in the air and realized the child was trying to harm Evangeline so he waited. He knew how this would pan out most of the time. "Why do you want him? If you tell me I might just tell you where he is." She was going to bait her into answering or not.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-26-2019, 03:29 AM

Immy: xD

Sam frowned, knowing what it meant when he did that. She glanced at Jazz. "Maybe she ran out with the crowd when everyone else fled." She suggested.

---

Star didn't like the answer she got. What did she want? She wanted him to know what it felt like to be alone. To lose everything like Ember Mc Claine. She hated him for treating Ember like a criminal and acting as if ghosts and humans were friends. She could feel her other self waking up through, so she left Evangline be and flew off. Changing back into Kaci soon after leaving the tent, to which Kaci was passed out not far from the tent.

Kaci slowly came to and opened her eyes. Her head was spinning and pounding. What the happened? She didn't remember anything after being asked to volunteer for a magic act..

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-26-2019, 03:39 AM

Evangline looked at Plasmus "Really? You don't remember a thing?" Evangline changed back to her human self, blonde hair to her waist with blue-green eyes and a yellow summer dress with sandals that matched. "No I don't, should I?" Plasmus said then shifted back to Vlad Masters. Evangeline was hoping he'd be strong enough to fight off some mind control but it seems he wasn't. "Go home Vlad, I'm going to check on the child. Her other friend isn't around, I'm sure she could use some help." Before Vlad could respond Evangline moved out of the tent looking around for the girl finally seeing her but stopped. A beautiful young woman appeared asking her if she was alright. The woman had brown hair in a high messy ponytail with peircings and a band outfit on. Her eyes were beautifully green as they could get. a t shirt with jeans and black spiked boots. "Are you alright?" her skin was a little on the light side but she seemed non-threatening.

(Nova_Alchemist: gee i wonder who this is, wait WHY are all my girls blind? the eff did i just do? oh wait rane's not lol thank the sun and stars XDDD)

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-26-2019, 12:10 PM

(Immy: xD wait, I thought ember doesn't like people?? unless it's not ember Lol)

Kaci slowly sat up and glanced at the woman before her, a hand on her head. "I think so.." She murmured quietly. Kaci soon realized Jazz wasn't around and glanced around. "Jazz?" She called wearily. Where had her friend go? Did she ditch her? No way.. She wouldn't do something like that.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-26-2019, 03:55 PM

Nova_Alchemist: I shall not give away my punch line ;)

"Who is Jazz?" The girl asked shaking her head "Well it's good you're okay, what's your name? I'm Em." The brunette spoke as she glanced around seeing no one else near.

(Haha im blocked)

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-26-2019, 04:22 PM

Immy: lolz
Just don't forget about Evangeline xD

Kaci managed to stand, still being a bit disoriented. "Jazz is my best friend.. We came together, but I guess we got separated during a panic." She murmured quietly. "I don't remember what happened.." She murmured. Kaci shook her head lightly and glanced back at the girl. "Kaci, I think." She said with a sheepish smile. "I must've hit my head or something."

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-26-2019, 04:29 PM

(Nova_Alchemist: I will not...I forgot what I did with her let me re-read)
(oh yeah that's right, I switched over characters)

A gentle hand was placed on Kaci's head "Well if that's the case we should probably get you home dear." Evangeline had met Kaci before but never actually conversed with her. "And you, are you alright?" Evangeline spoke to Em who just knodded at the response. "Looks like I'm being beckoned away, I'll have to catch you at a better time Kaci." With that Em jumped into a van with other band looking members and they drove off. Evangeline carefully picked up Kaci "Would you rather me help you find your friend, go to your house, or would you rather visit me until you are back in health?" Evangeline asked hoping it wasn't too many options for the girl, if she (Eva) had to choose she would bring the girl home with her.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-26-2019, 05:03 PM

Immy: xD

Kaci glanced at Evangeline when she spoke and felt a hand on her head. She briefly glanced at Em as she got into the van and lightly nodded. "Yeah.." She murmured, squeaking in surprise when Evangeline suddenly picked her up. "H-hey, I can walk." She murmured. Who was she anyway? Her face was familiar but they didn't talk much. "I guess it would be better to stay with someone.." She murmured, unsure of herself. Her parents wouldn't be home, and she could always text Jazz to let her know she was alright.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-26-2019, 05:08 PM

@Nova_Alchemist'

"Alright, you can meet my uh...the other person I'm staying with for awhile. He's a gentlemen just do me a favor, everyone seems to want to kill him. Try not to." Evangeline knew everyone hated the half ghost boy but wasn't sure how things would work with Vlad and Kaci meeting. She carried the girl to a train station as they would get on board and wait for the ride. It was a quiet ride, very few on it, and no one was bothering them. "Head hurts still?"

Danny was out for awhile after that, once he realized Vlad attacked him with such an attack...well it really hit him hard mentally. Jazz sighed as she went to her own room texting Kaci "Kaci, are you alright? Where are you, I couldn't find you." Jazz waited while Tucker stayed in Danny's room making it look like the gang was there to study in case his parents came home.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-26-2019, 06:15 PM

Immy:

Kaci was quiet as the girl carried her, who was ignoring her protest. Once in the train, she leaned back against the seat. She didn't like trains.. They made her nauseous. She nodded lightly to her question and glanced at her. "Evangeline.. Right?" She asked curiously. "I promise I won't try to kill him, where exactly are you taking me?" She asked quietly. Her phone buzzed and she read over the text from Jazz. Well, crap..

[I'm alright, I hit my head after the circus act. I'm with a friend, I'll catch up with you.] She replied quickly before putting away her phone and closing her eyes.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-26-2019, 06:23 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

Evangeline never really listened to anyone, well she did with Vlad a few times but after him attacking Danny...well that's going to take its toll. On both once he remembered. "Yes, you'll see. It's pretty far out, just sleep for now I'll wake you when we get there." Thirty minutes to an hour went by as they finally arrived and Evangeline carried Kaci back to the rather large mansion. Phasing them both through the door without alerting Vlad who seemed to be lost in deep thought. Evangeline carried the child to a guest bedroom taking her shoes off and covering her up. It was a queen size plushed mattress with fluffy pillows, soft with silk pillow cases, and a heavy soft comforter. Once she knew the girl would be fine on her own, after staying with her for a few moments. Evangeline ignored her motherly pull towards all children willing or not to accept her help and went to find Vlad after shutting the door.

(Next post will be longer)

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-26-2019, 07:12 PM

Immy:

Kaci listened to the other girl and allowed herself to doze off. She had a weird dream where she met with a black haired girl and it wasn't a pleasant dream. In her dream she was surrounded by a dark lake and the black haired girl was hovering in front of her dressed in black, red eyes glowing with envy. The girl didn't say anything, and soon Kaci was pushed into the lake. For a moment, she forgot it was a dream and that she had fallen asleep on the train, as she sank to the bottom of the dark lake. She

((she'll wake up in my next post))

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-26-2019, 07:23 PM

Nova_Alchemist: thats fine its time for Vlad and Evangeline not to get along. I'm going to start shortening her name again.

Vlad Masters didn't even hear the female other enter the room until she stood in the side corner view of his sight. "Evangeline! Where have you been?" Vlad stood demanding to know, he was worried about her not returning which made her wonder. "Why didn't you evade his mind controlling spell? You are one of the few that could have." "I let my guard down, what does it matter? No one got injured." Evangeline also known as Evange or Angel at times shook her head.

"You are so stupid at times. You try so hard to get Maddie to run back into your arms that you cannot see that the boy you helped take care of. The one that came to you in the times of need. YOU HIT HIM WITH A POWERFUL PLASMA BLAST. You probably scared him if not more, you probably scarred him!" Evange turned her back to him "I'm going to my bedroom, come in if you dare but I'll reannounce my ghostly side if you do." with that Evange started walking out of the room but Vlad caught her by the wrist "I don't care about Maddie anymore, just you and Danny. How do I make it right?" "Stop loving her and go find him." with that she took her leave phasing away from him. She went into the kitchen for some tea.

Ember (the ghost) showed up behind Evange saying "Told you he was weak" "Shut up" "Or what?" Ember challenged but Evange ignored her so she decided to leave the room (Ember). Ember went floating through the halls until she came across a sleeping young girl. Once her hand touched the other's out of curiosity she was thrown into the dream but in her human form. Brown hair and green eyes, badass band outfit and spiked boots.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-26-2019, 07:49 PM

Immy:

Kaci continued to sleep hard as the lake swallowed her. She couldn't feel anything, only that she was slowly slipping away as another figure entered her dream. Was she drowning? She couldn't tell..

The black haired ghost girl watched Kaci sink, then glanced at the brown haired girl. She recognised that outfit even without the flaming hair. How did Ember Mc Clain get inside this dream? "How'd you get here?" Star asked.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-26-2019, 08:00 PM

"Good Question, I haven't figured that out just yet." Ember stated looking down at the lake "What are you doing with her?" It was dangerous to get trapped in a dream let alone get close to death.

----

Evange sighed wondering what she was doing here, of course he still loved Maddie after all this time. Even though he was going to claim the boy once more, even just to talk to him Evange knew better. She wrote up a letter for the child upstairs ghosting the paper through the floors and walls until it landed on a nightstand.

[This is the home of Vlad Masters, he will do you no harm but I must take my leave for other matters. Here is some water, asprin, and some crackers to help you feel a bit better. Please get well. -Evangeline]

Evange knew that this wasn't going to change anything so she walked out of the mansion, a bit dramatic for her taste as she waited. Her ghost half started seperating from her body, which wasn't comfortable at all, and then she ainted. Her human form that is while her ghost form faded away. She gave up her ghost powers willingly which would hurt her in more ways than one.

Nova_Alchemist:

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-26-2019, 08:17 PM

Immy:

Star slowly approached Ember and hovered around her briefly before standing. "Gaining my freedom." She murmured. Once Kaci was out of the picture, she could be free as her own person. "And you.. You're even more gorgeous in person, Ember McClaine." Star said softly.

Immy

Penpal

Old 08-26-2019, 08:21 PM

Nova_Alchemist: even though im in a mood im doing good with posts, but im noticing my love for drama XD and danger.

Em blinked at the name, sure she knew who she was but she also felt like..."Instead of drowning her, why not talk to her?" Ember had been arround Danny Phantom too long to understand two halves were better together than apart for too long. Too long would keep one down or good. Though Ember did take to the compliment.

(how do you want this to go? ember agreeing with star and wreaking havoc or having fun? Or Ember trying to help kaci?)