Slytherclaw
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-07-2009, 12:33 AM

I finished reading this a few weeks ago, and I don't know -what- you're talking about. I thought this was an amazing series, and I loved the ending. I remember reading it and being unable to stop crying for a while. I loved it, and I thought it was a really nice way to end the series. The ending was really realistic in that happy endings don't actually happen in real life.
I adore sad endings, so this made me happy.
It's definitely one of my favorite series.

xxJellyfishxx
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-12-2009, 09:38 PM

I loved Absolute Boyfriend! I got reccommended it from a friend. I usually read more supernatural stuff but I thought I'd give it a try and Im so happy I did!

I loved the fact it was saying that you can fall in love with anyone! At first I was thinking that Night and Riko would end as friends and she would date Soushi since they are both human! However you could see the growing love between Night and Riko and I ended up hoping they would be together

I thought the ending was sad but kinda of sweet too! It was obvious that Night wouldnt be there forever as, does any robot last that long? Also, it would have been a lot painfuller when Riko got older!

Im happy with the ending and the rest of the story too!

IshidaDate

Old 08-04-2009, 09:22 PM

The ending made me mad enough that I didn't touch the book after that. You can't just kill off the main characters in a series just because they aren't human. It's still love and nothing is wrong with that.