Nikolas Mayne
Sakarian_Outcast

Old 02-23-2010, 07:48 AM

This is a place where I would like to know the opinions on what everyone here considers just horrible anime/manga...

Me first...

Bo Bo Bo
Naruto
DB series
Pokemon
Digimon

.Jazzed
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to .Jazzed

Old 02-23-2010, 02:28 PM

Moving this to the Manga/Anime subforum =3

Deviant
We're all mad here.
Send a message via Yahoo to Deviant

Old 02-23-2010, 02:31 PM

Naruto, and it's not that I didn't like Inuyasha, but the length of it just really made me angry. Plus the fact that much of it was just filler subplots.

And quite honestly I didn't like Death Note..

Huffie
Sa Tonkiki, sa Tonkinoise~

Old 02-23-2010, 02:38 PM

Vampire Knight. :gonk:
When I tried reading the first volume I just could not finish it, and that's the first time that's ever happened to me!
(I'm sure there are worse ones of course, I've just not read/heard of them. :XD)

Also, have you read the Pokemon manga? ¦:^0 I'll admit the T.V. show is bad, but the comic is pretty great! Much less geared at six year olds. (And Pokemon can actually die!) :lol:

akhmonster
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-23-2010, 06:46 PM

omg you guys are just naming the most popular anime, and don't talk down about pokemon or digimon unless you lived under a rock when you were in grade school those two and db are what started most modern anime goers love of anime

iPanduh
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-23-2010, 07:45 PM

Naruto.

: |

MidnightWolve
Hi...
Send a message via MSN to MidnightWolve

Old 02-23-2010, 08:22 PM

I dont like naruto that much...I dont really know what the big deal about it is.

AgnesGloom
*^_^*

Old 02-23-2010, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhmonster View Post
omg you guys are just naming the most popular anime, and don't talk down about pokemon or digimon unless you lived under a rock when you were in grade school those two and db are what started most modern anime goers love of anime
I agree!

YamiSora
~

Old 02-24-2010, 03:18 AM

........I haven't really hated that much anime...........non really actually...........
hmmmm *thinking hard* ok maybe just the character Sae in Peach Girl in the first couple of episodes.....She made Sora ANGRY >.<
but other than that, I've loved all anime ^^

Huffie
Sa Tonkiki, sa Tonkinoise~

Old 02-24-2010, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Oi, I just happen to hate Vampire Knight, alright? :gonk: Popular's got nothing to do with it! (Although I still love Pokemon~:heart:)

Oh, you know, I just thought of some more that I don't like. :XD
Full Moon wo Sagashite
The Gentleman's Alliance
Psychic Acadamy
Return to Labyrinth
Ai Yori Aoshi
Most harem comics (Ick!)
Model
Megatokyo

Eclipse-Ookami
I am Me!

Old 02-24-2010, 09:09 PM

Naruto yeah thats about it

it gets on my nerves to see hundreds of ppl doing the same thing

Frixxy
*^_^*

Old 02-25-2010, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Actually what started recent anime fans, was a film called "Akira" back in 1988, and it blew pokemon and Dragon Ball out of the water. Those two are just what American companies knew they could sell to little kids, and in turn get their parents money. Heck, even Kayne West's video for "Stronger" is an homage to Akira.

Least favorites:

Bleach
Naruto (mostly for it's rabid fanbase)
Inuyasha

Mostly because they just go one forever! I prefer manga series that can wrap it up in 20-25 volumes. I don't have the time for 100+ volumes.

Last edited by Frixxy; 02-25-2010 at 09:59 PM..

Miserine
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-04-2010, 06:24 AM

I didn't like Azumanga Daioh very much. The characters were kind of annoying and airheaded. The girl from Osaka freaked me out.

neechee
咬み殺す...
Send a message via AIM to neechee Send a message via MSN to neechee

Old 06-28-2010, 11:27 PM

i don't like naruto .
and i must be a really weird person ,
because i didn't find code geass really my type of thing.
the anime is GREAT, AWESOME, PERFECT, but i didn't
like watching it . i had to make a huge effort to finish it.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-29-2010, 01:16 AM

I really dislike Any thing form the DBZ series at all,sure I tried. to look at the anime back in the days it was still on tv heck they now. some how they got it on nickolden's nick toons network on in after midnight.

The only other anime I dislike and my frineds like is Naruto. I have even tried to look at the anime read the manga. I'd really tired to but I just could not get in to it at all heck Disney's channel XD. is now showing Naruto on that channel on week nights if I recall right.

if any you recall the Disney's old Toon Disney channel it got. changed to Disney XD late last year but they did show Shinzo on there for a few years. sorry for going on topic just wanted. to let you all know if you had them channels is all.

XxIron_Maiden_OpheliaxX
Black Alice
Send a message via MSN to XxIron_Maiden_OpheliaxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxIron_Maiden_OpheliaxX

Old 06-30-2010, 09:22 PM

I wouldn't say I really hated these animes, just that I rather dislike them a lot.

Dragon Ball Z
Bo bo Bo bo etc ....
Anything to do with mecha (Save Code Geass which was alright.)
Lovely Complex
Cowboy Bebop
Ikki Tousen

There's a few more, but cant think of them at the moment.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 06-30-2010, 10:42 PM

I hated the Vampire Knight manga.

I also hated the Fushigi Yugi anime but love the manga. Which is weird since they are the exact same thing. You can actually follow along with the manga to the anime.
I just hate the anime for the voices.

D0LL
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-01-2010, 05:15 AM

Blue Gender. Ugh. When I was younger I used to record Adult Swim with a VHS tape. Since DVR hadn't been created back then I couldn't single out the episodes I wanted to record without manually doing so. I tried watching Blue Gender, but it was just SO bad! I had to spend 10 minutes to fast forward through the whole episode just to get to the good stuff on my tape, aka Cowboy Bebop.