Embyr
Send a message via AIM to Embyr

Old 11-18-2013, 12:02 AM

Who liked the .hack series? I loved it but I never got to see the whole thing T.T Tragic really.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 11-18-2013, 12:23 AM

The only one from the series I had read/watched was .Hack Legend of Twilight. I really enjoyed that one and those that had seen more of them said that the others were far better.

I really should watch or read the other ones >.>

Embyr

Old 11-18-2013, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISOS Duke View Post
The only one from the series I had read/watched was .Hack Legend of Twilight. I really enjoyed that one and those that had seen more of them said that the others were far better.

I really should watch or read the other ones >.>
Well if you have Netflix I know that there is one on there but it's only a total of three episodes long. It was good though. I watched it with my roommate. I normally just stream all the other anime I want to watch. Netflix filtered out pretty much all the good stuff but what are putting on there now isn't half bad. I miss Sgt. Frog. I didn't get to see that whole series.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 11-19-2013, 01:12 AM

My usual site has a few of the series on there as well, I've just been debating on what one to start with.

I can't say I ever got into Sgt. Frog. It also didn't really grab my interest quite as much as .Hack had at first though either.

Embyr

Old 11-22-2013, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISOS Duke View Post
My usual site has a few of the series on there as well, I've just been debating on what one to start with.

I can't say I ever got into Sgt. Frog. It also didn't really grab my interest quite as much as .Hack had at first though either.
Sgt frog wasn't a very serious anime so I can understand not getting into it. I just liked it for the comedy XD

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 11-26-2013, 12:18 PM

the only .hack I watched was .hack//SIGN

And I didn't enjoy it, slept through it the first time I watched but after watching i a second time, still didn't really like the story. Not sure why, I thought the concept was an interesting one...

Embyr

Old 11-27-2013, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ling View Post
the only .hack I watched was .hack//SIGN

And I didn't enjoy it, slept through it the first time I watched but after watching i a second time, still didn't really like the story. Not sure why, I thought the concept was an interesting one...
Concept was most definitely interesting. I'll admit it's not for everyone and the main character can be somewhat annoying. That's actually why my roommate wouldn't watch it. I enjoyed it for what it was and I think the later parts of the anime that were released were with out a doubt better but the original show had it's pluses also.

MinakoAxule
SpIdErS iN tHe BrAiN

Old 11-28-2013, 01:52 PM

I only could watch .hack//SIGN and play the first game then my rich friend moved away. I never have had money to buy anime or games sadly. I'm hoping when I get my life sorted out I'll have some down time to watch anime online. I know a few good sites.

I loved .hack//SIGN I cried so much through it. I think what helps/hurts it is the music. It's heavily music based if you don't like the music you can't enjoy the anime. It is an opera type anime where it's not based on the talking of the characters. It's based on the music

Inaction
Destroyer of Governments

Old 12-02-2013, 04:18 AM

I was really big into the games, but the QUANTAM ova was pretty cool, I had goosebumps throughout the entire thing.

Embyr

Old 12-02-2013, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inaction View Post
I was really big into the games, but the QUANTAM ova was pretty cool, I had goosebumps throughout the entire thing.
I never played the games only watched the show. I might check them out though.

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-05-2013, 06:59 AM

I've seen .HACK SIGN, legend of the twilight,and the ova series on netflix but, i haven't seen any of the one that came on adult swim a couple years ago. The games from what i heard are all awesome

Embyr

Old 12-08-2013, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techiro_Yugota View Post
I've seen .HACK SIGN, legend of the twilight,and the ova series on netflix but, i haven't seen any of the one that came on adult swim a couple years ago. The games from what i heard are all awesome
Like I said I haven't played the games yet but I am interested. I think I might check to see if my local Gamestop has them.

pink flamingo
ϵ( ‘Θ’ )϶
Penpal

Old 01-28-2014, 02:35 PM

.hack//Sign is probably my favorite anime ever (my username is even based on it). I never did get into any of the other .hack series though. Maybe one day I'll get around to it...