Way_To_Dawn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-26-2008, 02:40 AM

I loved the anime, manga, and books!

Amiiu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-27-2008, 01:19 AM

I read one of them, I can't quite remember, but I didn't really like the series.
But that was a long time ago, so maybe now I would like it better ;O

~Jewel~
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-27-2008, 05:47 PM

I really prefer the manga
my fav out of them all is the legend of the twilight sereis
why?
because all the characters all look so chibi and kawaiii!!!!!!!!!!!!

d2hiriyuu
(。・ω・&...

Old 04-30-2008, 04:58 PM

I like the games and the new G.U. story the best. The anime is a bit harder to follow than the last, but it is still awesome. Also like the twilight manga better htan the anime, but they are both good and such too.

I wish I could get through the first games, I finally just got them all, but gahh, it is hard, but I want to see that sotry go through once again,

~Mutant_Marshmallow~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-01-2008, 01:29 AM

I remember the first time I watched the anime. I loved it!
I haven't read any of the manga or novels, but I'm interested in getting the Manga.
The video games are absolute win aswell!

Silverblacktears
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Silverblacktears

Old 05-09-2008, 07:35 PM

Whilst I was a big fan of the original seires (Sign) and the first four games, I have no interest at all in Roots.

As far as I'm concerned - and many others I've spoken to - .hack// ended efficiently enough with the last episode (Party - I love that one!!) and didn't need the whole Haseo stuff.

Tsukasa and Elk are my favorite characters.

Xochii
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-23-2009, 06:12 PM

I have read some of each series, and now am terribly confused xP Can anyone tell me what order the mangas go in?? I would very much appreciate it, because I want to read more of them!! Thanks~

Darkly_Doomed

Old 09-24-2009, 06:41 PM

I love .hack! All forms of it! Though my favorite is .hack//SIGN and then .hack//G.U...but we have a lot of .hack stuff. It rocks. I have 6 soundtracks, all three //G.U. games, all the //SIGN dvds, //Infection (though it's my sister who owns it), all three Legend of Twilight volumes, both volumes of //XXXX, 4 out of 5 volumes of //G.U.+, a grunty plushie, a Tsukasa plushie (<3), and a //Trilogy poster. It rocks. <3 .hack. ^^ v v" Wrote about stuff rather than series. I apologize. *bows* But still... :D <3 .hack!

Garronn
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Garronn

Old 09-25-2009, 10:13 PM

I love the anime, and the game .hack//roots and its anime the most. I did not know that they made it into a manga, when did they do that? Are they doing anything new with it or is it dead now....? I hope its not dead...

Hollyshort
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-27-2009, 01:23 PM

I LOVE the hack series.

I watched .hack//sign (my favourite out of all of them.) in two days, I didn't go to sleep!
I have the manga .hack//xxxx which is with Kite trying to rescue Orca.
I am curentlly reading and buying the manga .hack//G.U+ with Haseo the PKK.

I will watch .hack//roots soon, it'll clear up more about G.U too.

Darkly_Doomed

Old 09-28-2009, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garronn View Post
I love the anime, and the game .hack//roots and its anime the most. I did not know that they made it into a manga, when did they do that? Are they doing anything new with it or is it dead now....? I hope its not dead...
It's anything but dead! In Japan, in 2005, they made a game called Fragment, but they never released it anywhere else. Which is a shame, since it had online game play too. Currently they're working on making .hack//Link, which will be for the PSP. There also is a new series of novels, also based off of the G.U. games (I think).

Garronn
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Garronn

Old 09-30-2009, 02:26 AM

sweet, I cant wait to see what it is, I really hope they use the same characters and continue from the end of the game. that was one story that I liked the most. It seemed more realistic an all for some reason, also I have played the 3 game to it and loved it. I do feel bad of the .hack//signs group, did they say what happened to them after sketh attacked them?