SeaSaltEyes
Professional Napper

Old 05-02-2015, 01:03 AM

A writing partner is anyone you can trade works with for criticism, critique, proofreading, editing, and anything else your heart desires. Writing partners don't write your piece with you (unless that's what you want) but they're a great way to get a new perspective on a piece you've been struggling with. If you're interested, post here with a little bit of info like what you write most often (poetry, novels, short stories, screenplays etc.), what your favorite genre is (YA, SciFi/Fantasy, Romance, Thriller, Mystery, etc.), if there's something specific you're working on right now, and what you'd like the most help with. Let other users know what's the best way to contact you so you can get going being creative! I'll start!

What I write most often: any kinds of prose (novels or short stories) but I also write a lot of poetry
Favorite genre: Anything YA or contemporary. Especially if it has any LGBT characters/themes. I like SciFi/Fantasy but I don't write much of it so I don't know how helpful I'd be...but I'll do my best!
What I'm working on now: Currently, I'm working on a YA LGBT novel that I'm trying to get ready for agent queries
What I need: I'm just awful a punctuation. Seriously, I have an addiction to commas. Also, my writing can get extremely wordy and I need help deciding what improves the story and what just sounds dumb.
Contact: PMing me is best but if you really don't want to a ping will work too!

I hope I can find someone interested in being a part of this with me!

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-04-2015, 05:44 PM

Omg this is a fantastic idea and just what I want!

I write novels, short stories, and lately a lot of fanfiction
Genre is anything well...genre. Romance, thriller, and SciFi/fantasy mostly. Romance is usually gay.
I'm working on multiple things, but mostly hetalia fanfics right now.
What I need is people outside the fandom to look at my fics I want to turn into original fiction and publish. And people to just talk things out with in general.
Pm me to get in touch.