princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-22-2012, 12:20 AM

This is a Private 1X1 Black Butler Roleplay... Feel free to watch and follow along but please do not post if you are not a part of this RP. Thank you.

Character Name: Sebastian Michaelis
Role: Phantomhive Butler
Race: Demon
Symbol: A Black Crow
Info: Sebastian is a demon that has made a contract with Ciel Phantomhive. He serves his young master as a butler to aid him in his plot for revenge of his parents' death. Sebastian was promised Ciel's soul once he has achieved his young master's revenge.

Last edited by princessofdarkness101; 10-22-2012 at 01:10 AM..

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 10-22-2012, 03:11 AM

Name: Ciel Phantomhive
Role: Head of the phantomhive family, dog of the Queen
Race: Human
Bio: When Ciel was 9, he lost his parents in a fire. After that Ciel was traded as a slave. Because of that he has a symbol burned on his back. During all this Ciel lost most of his emotions. He doesn't know how to smile like he has fun anymore. Sebastian Michaelis, now his butler, saved him and made a contract. In Ciel's right eye is a pentacle. That's the same pentacle as Sebastian has on his left hand. To hide the pentacle Ciel has a eyepatch over his right eye.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-22-2012, 03:25 AM

Sebastian, dressed in his butler clothes, was checking up on the rest of the Phantomhive servants. As usual, Sebastian had to pick up their slack. He quickly gets everything ready for his young master. He had a special green tea made as well as some of Ciel's favorite foods. He begins to carry the tray along with the clothes he had cleaned for his master to wear for the day. Sebastian gave orders to the servants instructing them what to do. "Meyrin, clean the halls. Bard clean up your mess you made in the kitchen, and Finny attend to the garden" he instructed firmly as he made hi way to his master.

Sebastian enters Ciel's room. "My Lord it is time to start your day" he said as he gave his bow. He set the tray down on the in-table as he awaited Ciel's response. He gave his lord a small smile as always.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-23-2012, 12:21 AM

Ciel groans alittle when he wakes up by the sound of Sebastian's voice upon entering his room. He rubs his eyes before he reaches over grabbing the patch from his nightstand and puts it on is right eye. "What time is it?" Ciel finally says before he sits up. He yawns and stretches before he looks up at Sebastian. It hasn't been a while maybe nearly a year since he met Sebastian. Even that day he would never forget the torture he had been put under when he was traded off as slave. It was the day that Sebastian was summoned and made the contract. The young lord place his hand on his right eye under the patch was the same pengram that was on the butler's hand. He only did it to get revenge for his parents death and knew there was a price to pay after but he didn't care.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-23-2012, 07:27 AM

Sebastian gave a slight smile. "It is 10 in the morning My Lord" he said holding out the clothes he brought Ciel to change into. It had been nearly a year Sebastian began serving the Phantomhive household. Everyday was the same routine. He prepared his master's breakfast, lunch, dinner, and afternoon tea while keeping the other servants in line. This did not bother him though. He was happy to serve his master. He knew that eventually he would be able to make a feast of Ciel's soul. Sebastian began to unfold his master's clothes and awaited for Ciel to get up so he could dress him.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-23-2012, 08:08 PM

Ciel sighs deeply he had a meeting later "I told you to wake me up at nine." says. He gets out of the bed and stretches abit before he moves over so he could get dressed by Sebastian. But he wonder what kind of outifit Sebastian had plan to put on him. There had been times he put him in different things but it better not be anything since he had a meeting with the company. He looks up at Sebastian with the emotionless look on his face. "Come on....hurry up and dress me." says as he was kinda annoyed that Sebastian didn't get him up sooner. Hoping he would have enought time to eat before getting to the meeting.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-24-2012, 07:19 PM

Sebastian gave a little bow as he began to dress his master. " Yes my lord" he replied to his master's order. Sebastian knew he was suppose to wake his lord up at nine, but Ciel needed his sleep. He put Ciel in his favorite attire for his meeting. "You will have plenty of time, My Lord" he said detecting his master's annoyance. He quickly finished dressing him and grabbed the trey. " Here is your breakfast" he said sitting the food next to Ciel so that he could eat. " I'll go check on the other servants while you eat" he said as he excused himself from the room. He checked on everything in the house to be sure everything was in place for his young master. He returned to Ciel to see if he had ate his breakfast.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-22-2013, 05:32 PM

Ciel helds out his arms and stayed still while his butler dresses him. Sometimes people wonder if he ever dresses himself anymore. But why should he when there are others that could. Sebastian was the only one of his servents who could dress him. Once after he was dress he looks over at the food before looking back over to Sebastian. He sits down at the table after his butler left and stares at the food. Poking the food with a fork he would began to eat but he never eats all of his food. Just enought that it would get him thru the meeting. Ciel never had much of a appetite and rarely eats all his food speciality when he had alot of work head. Ciel stands up from the table and walks over to the desk to go over the paper work.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-27-2013, 07:46 PM

Sebastian re-entered the room to see his young master going through his paper work. He picked up the trey to notice that Ciel had not ate much. He was use to this as this was normal behavior. " I hope the food was to your satisfaction My Lord" he said crossing the room to join Ciel. " Everything is ready for the meeting this morning" he added. He began to walk to the door and asked, "Is there anything else, My Lord"?

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-15-2013, 08:46 PM

Ciel grabs the papers he was going to bring with him. He heard Sebastian coming back in and looks over at him. "Thank you, Sebastian. There is nothing else I need for now." stands up. He would kinda stumble alittle but catches himself on the edge of the desk to regain his balance. He had got light headed for an moment as he was still somewhat weak from being a slave and all. Even though it been a year there was still some things he couldn't get back. Ciel shakes his head abit and looks up at Sebastian "Tell the people in the meeting room I will be there shortly." says before he pushes himself off the desk and picks up a few pieces of papers that fall from his hand.