yaoifan816
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-30-2012, 01:21 AM

Rosalin woke to screaming of her sister and was up in an instant.

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-30-2012, 01:31 AM

Sinsue also awoke to the sounds of Serenity screaming and ran out of her room heading towards the other girls room quickly. She ran and opened the door yelling at the guys that were in there. "HEY! LET GO OF HER!" She yelled and without even thinking jumped up and kicked the guy away from Serenity and had her wings out glaring at the two guys. "Go away before I get Kaji in here!" she growled and they weren't sure what to think... they were being yelled at by a little girl who wasn't much bigger then the girl they were trying to grab.

yaoifan816
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-30-2012, 01:47 AM

They chuckled darkly as the got over their shock and moved causing Sinsue to take an unconscious step back. A harsh furious growl sounded through the room and they turned to see a very furious looking female. "I would stop where you are or i will rip you limb from limb." The three men were more afraid of this female, red eyes glared with a murderous look and they disappeared leaving the three alone in the room. Rosalin flashed to her sisters' side soothing her before she looked at Sinsue with soft eyes. "Thank you. Maybe we could try to be friends if your still agreeable."

Last edited by yaoifan816; 06-30-2012 at 01:51 AM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-30-2012, 01:55 AM

"Really? I would like that... allot." Sinsue smiled easily as she floated down to sit on the bed. "are you okay Serenity?" she asked softly and worriedly hoping the other girl would be okay.

yaoifan816
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-30-2012, 02:02 AM

Serenity was whimpering as she held on tightly to her sister. Rosalin stroked her back. "It's okay, you can cry, I'm here; Sinsue is here and I'm sure dad will be here soon." With that Serenity began to shack and sob.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-30-2012, 02:06 AM

Sinsue looked at the two girls then looked up when Kaji came in with Rosa close behind though she stayed at the door and looked in. "Girls what happened? Are you all okay?" he asked and Sinsue nodded softly then looked back at Serenity and Rosalin hoping that the younger girl would be okay.

yaoifan816
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-30-2012, 02:24 AM

"We're father but i think we need to on guard from now on. Those men might try again." Kaji approached the bed, sitting down he pull his pup close. "No will get in here again that I promise Serenity." Serenity nodded before her breath evened out and Kaji lay her back on the bed and tucking her in.

"Come Sinsue..." Rosalin said as she walked over to the girl. "I'll take you to your room."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-30-2012, 02:30 AM

"Okay..." Sinsue said softly and her mother smiled slightly as she watched the two girls and got out of their way. Though she was wondering what changed the way Rosalin was acting towards her daughter... hadn't she just said that she hated her not but a few hours ago? What changed so drastically to make her act kind towards her?

yaoifan816
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-30-2012, 02:32 AM

"Good night Sinsue I'll see you in the morning." Rosalin said as they came to stop at Sinsue bedroom door.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-30-2012, 02:35 AM

"Good night Rosalin." Sinsue smiled some before going into her room then went to lay down and curled up under her covers. She was glad that Rosalin was being nice to her and was also glad that she could help Serenity... she didn't like anyone being hurt or in trouble.... and now the two girls were part of her family and she wanted the best for them.

yaoifan816
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-30-2012, 02:41 AM

Rosalin walked back to her room deep in thought. Even though she wanted to be angry with Sinsue she couldn't not after what she had done for her sister. Rosalin had felt the moment her demon accepted the fox into her pack even if she was low in terms of rank. Sighing she curled into her bed fell into a deep sleep

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-30-2012, 02:51 AM

The next day Sinsue rose rather early and was outside sitting in a tree. She often liked doing this... just sitting outside listening to nature and relaxing... thinking. She knew she should feel happy that Rosalin said they could try to be friends.... but to some part of her it was almost like it was tooo good to be true... as though her heart didn't want to accept it... or some part of her didn't. She had never been 'accepted' before... in school... in a neighborhood, anywhear... why would now be any different?

yaoifan816
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-30-2012, 02:55 AM

Serenity step outside with her sister and when she saw Sinsue she ran to the girl jump into the tree and hugged her. "Thank sister Sinsue for protecting me."

Last edited by yaoifan816; 06-30-2012 at 03:05 AM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-30-2012, 03:05 AM

(I'm actually thinking on making Raffaello her mate XD )

Sinsue was a bit surprised when she felt arms coming around her and heard Serenity's voice. "It... it was nothing... I didn't want them to hurt you..." she smiled some and was a little bit surprised by the 'sister' gesture. "Sister?" She blinked some at that. She knew she was their half sister but... for Serenity to actually call her sister... it was odd but it made her smile some.

(sorry but you're not gonna be happy with mom in a bit... she's taking the computer cord and is keeping it till she takes Jamy home so I'll only have a little battery life till I get it back meaning I won't be on very long)

yaoifan816
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-30-2012, 03:23 AM

Rosalin stood on the porch looking on after sister. She growled low when she heard Serenity call Sinsue sister but she knew that there was nothing she could do. Deciding her sister was safe She went to her personal library and pulled out a large tome about wolf demon. As she read she realized that Sinsue was an Omega the lowest there was in a pack. She was revealed some what knowing that she would be give the chance to like Sinsue on her own accord. Put the book back she decided that it was time to get to know her step-sister and Omega better.

[Okay I'm heading to bed anyway. I'll post again in the morning if you have something up by then.]

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-30-2012, 03:58 AM

(of course I will I'm on my grandma's computer right now though)

Sinsue smiled some at Serenity then looked back to see Rosalin going into the house and seeming a bit mad. "Well... one minute she likes me then the next she doesn't... well at least I know you like me." she smiled looking at Serenity then looked out over the garden. "You know... where me and my mom used to live we only had a small garden... but this, this is beautiful." Sinsue smiled at Serenity happily and seemed to be opening up a bit more now.

(oh do you have a good pic of Keuuby?(can't spell sorry))

yaoifan816
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-30-2012, 02:16 PM

Serenity smiled gently as she looked around the garden. "Our mother made this garden. Rosalin comes out here a lot now that she died. And about Rosalin, give her time she'll get use to you."

Last edited by yaoifan816; 06-30-2012 at 07:07 PM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 06-30-2012, 02:55 PM

Sinsue smiled and nodded a bit before looking back out over the garden "I am sorry about your mother though... I couldn't imagine loosing my mother... it must have been really hard... it must still be hard..." she said softly and you could tell she was being sincere and really was sorry

yaoifan816
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-30-2012, 08:50 PM

"It is especially for Rosalin she was very close to our mother, and when she died it changed her. She closed herself off form everyone even me. It was only just recently that she began to accept me." Serenity said looking back at the garden.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-01-2012, 12:41 AM

"that's awful... it really must not have helped when your father told her that you had a sister and was going to have a new mother..." Sinsue said softly and could remember when I had first found out that I had a father... it was really hard... he was hardly ever there... I don't think of Kaji like a father really." she whispered softly looking at Serenity though smiled at her some.

yaoifan816
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-01-2012, 12:56 AM

Rosalin stood hidden in the shadow listening intwntly to the coversation. "Well as I said just give her time and I'm sute she'll come round." Serenity said before jumping of the tree and running back into the house. Rosalin waited until her sister was in the house for calling up to Sinsue. "We need to talk." Was all see said before walking away expectong for Sinsue to fallow.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-01-2012, 01:37 AM

"Okay..." Sinsue said right away when she heard Rosalin and jumped down from the tree easily and fallowing her wondering what she wanted.

yaoifan816
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-01-2012, 02:13 AM

Together they walked to Rosalin's library. "Please sit down and read this." Rosalin said as she put a big tome in front of her at the page she had read earlier.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-01-2012, 02:26 AM

Sinsue fallowed easily and sat down where she was shown to. When she saw the book she read the passage though was really unsure of what to make of it. "Um... what am I supposed to be looking for?" she asked since she really didn't get it... sure it was a book about wolves... okay... but what was she supposed to know about it?

yaoifan816
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-01-2012, 03:17 AM

"I am a wolf demon and my Youkai recognizes you as a part of my pack, so think about want your reading again." Rosalin said from were she sat in front of Sinsue.