Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-01-2012, 03:24 AM

Sinsue blinked some then looked at the book again rereading the part she already had. She realized that she was the lowest in such a pack... but she didn't care... she didn't care if she was considered the lowest though... why did it really matter? "I... still don't really understand why you're showing me this though..." she said quietly and was really unsure.

yaoifan816
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-01-2012, 03:35 AM

Rosalin sighed 'Just how stupid is this girl' she thought to herself before speaking out loud. "It means that I will end up dictating when you eat, when you sleep, and if you do chores. And if you run to my father about this you will be very disappointed because he can change how I feel. You will have to further prove yourself, but i will try to keep my instinct at a minimum. I order for me to do that though I need you to tell me about yourself, and I mean everything and if you lie I will leave this room."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-01-2012, 03:45 AM

Sinsue shrank a little in her seat when she heard Rosalin and didn't really understand why she seemed to be so serious about this. "Um... okay... I don't mind telling you things about me... but... may I ask why you're acting like this towards me?" she said quietly and unsure... she knew that the girl didn't act this way towards her own sister... so why was she acting this way towards her? Okay so... Rosalin was a wolf demon... and Sinsue was the 'lowest' in the 'pack' she supposed... but why would she treat her like this though? She just couldn't really understand that part... though she was only five so how much was she supposed to understand?

yaoifan816
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-01-2012, 04:03 AM

"Okay the average pack consists of a family of 5–11. Wolf packs rarely adopt other wolves into their fold, and typically kill them. In the rare cases where strange wolves are adopted, the adoptee is almost invariably an immature animal. Wolves are highly territorial animals. The alpha is the leader of the pack which is me, then we have a beta which is my father considering i defeated him. Then there is you and Omega and are often ostracized by the pack. So that's why I can't help but act like this to you. Until you prove that you can be more I will always treat you as I am now." Rosalin sighed. "My father should of told all of this before he brought you here knowing that I'm the alpha of this small pack"

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-01-2012, 04:20 AM

"Oh... but... why can't we all just me nice to each other?" Sinsue asked curiously since to her... it really didn't make sense. She was still young.. she didn't quite understand. She had a rather sheltered upbringing since ravens weren't really liked much... neither were halflings which she really hadn't thought of... she had never thought of how she was more then just a raven mage... her mother had never told her... her mother just raised her as a raven and a mage... which was how her mother had been brought up as.

yaoifan816
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-01-2012, 04:23 AM

Rosalin sighed "Look Sinsue we just can't my wolf won't let me, so please just tell more about yourself it might help me accept you better, since I know next to nothing about you."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-01-2012, 04:34 AM

"Um... okay...hm... I'm a Raven Mage... I've never went to public school... I've always lived with my mom and I hardly knew anything about Kaji... for awhile I didn't even think I had a dad... um... I've never really had any friends other then the animals I took care of that would come into the garden... OH! I love to garden! Midnight Roses are my favorite!... um... hm... what else do you want to know?" Sinsue said cocking her head a bit though had smiled when she mentioned gardening and thought about all the animals she used to play with... though unfortunately her mother said she couldn't bring her favorite pet with her... she had a small fox kit at home but her mother said that she had to leave it there... said it wouldn't be safe to move her... she still didn't understand why though.

yaoifan816
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-01-2012, 04:42 AM

Rosalin nodded slightly she had never had friends either which she knew was he fault because of her attitude. "Tell me more about your mother." Rosalin demanded wanting to know more about her potential enemy.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-01-2012, 04:44 AM

"Hu? Mom? Well.... what do you want to know about her?" Sinsue asked curiously a little surprised at the tone change though really didn't mind talking about her mom at all... it never really bothered her so long as it wasn't anything bad.

yaoifan816
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-01-2012, 04:56 AM

"I want to know everything." Rosalin growled darkly "Her strengths and weakness, I want to know just what my father sees in that woman."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-01-2012, 05:14 AM

"Well... I don't know any real strengths or weakness'... I know that she loves kids... taking care of people... she loves Kaji... She just adores you and Serenity... she always talks about the day that you and your sister were born... She's really nice to everyone... she's a mage and also a raven like me... um... she's really a very social person... she loves being around people and taking care of others... she was the nurse where we used to live... and a magic teacher. She loved to cook and garden. Um... I'm not really sure about anything else though... sorry..." Sinsue said softly though she was hiding one fact... she knew that her mother had a weakness other then children... but she didn't want to say anything about it... her mom told her not to say anything to anyone about it... she just hoped that Rosalin didn't notice that she wasn't telling the full truth.

yaoifan816
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-01-2012, 05:30 AM

Rosalin growled as she sprung out of her chair. "Get.Out" She said as her whole body shuck in anger, not really wanting to attack her omega for her blatant lie.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-01-2012, 05:34 AM

Sinsue made a small 'eep'ing sound and dashed out of the room when Rosalin growled at her and knew that she had figured out that she hadn't said the full truth. As she was leaving and heading back outside though she somehow managed to run right into Kaji and fell back on her butt. "Oh oh oh!" she whined rubbing her nose before looking up at Kaji. "Oh... I'm sorry Kaji... I didn't see you standing there..." she said softly and a bit meekly.

yaoifan816
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-01-2012, 05:45 AM

"Sinsue" He started his tone worried when he heard a loud crash sound through the hall way from Rosalin's room. "Are you alright."

[Hey so I'm going to bed know. I'll post in the morning if you have something up.]

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-01-2012, 05:51 AM

"Um.... y-yeah I'm okay..." Sinsue said after jumping at the sound that echoed throughout the hall. "I... just wasn't looking where I was going... I'm sorry I was going to the garden again... excuse me." she said then slipped past Kaji and went to the garden and climbed up in the tree again though went higher this time hoping to stay out of Rosalin's way for awhile.

(mkay night night I was heading to bed anyway XD )

yaoifan816
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-01-2012, 06:23 PM

Serenity made her way to Rosalin's room hopeing to calm her sister knowing something had pissed her off. Knocking first before opening the door only to stop in shock. Rosalin stood in the center of her destroyed room the only things untouched were her library, her bed, and the picture of they're mother. Serenity walked over to her sister and hugged her hoping to calm her down enough to find out what was wrong.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-01-2012, 06:58 PM

Sinsue sighed a bit as she sat up in the tree and looked out over the garden wishing that she hadn't made Rosalin mad... but why would she ask questions like that anyway? She sighed again and looked around when she heard a noise. She jumped out of the tree and walked through the garden to where she heard the rustling. She soon found the cause of the sound and looked around to make sure no one was around. "What are you doing here my sweet little vix? You know you weren't supposed to fallow us... it's not safe here for you... Mom said it wasn't safe here for you." she whispered to the little fox but all she did was rub up against Sinsue and purr. "I know girl... I miss you too... but you need to get out of here..." she whispered tears coming to her eyes though all the little fox did was sit down in front of her and whine softly.

I'm saying her name is Shirma because I have always liked that name XD

oh and check out these pics they're funny XD
http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/a...97003_full.jpg
http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/a...53443_full.jpg

yaoifan816
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-01-2012, 08:13 PM

[I have seen those already I was a big fan of SasuNaru at one point.]

Rosalin relaxed in her sister's hold until she caught unfamiliar sent. She pulled away from her sister sniffing, before she took of out into the hall with Serenity following after. Rosalin pushed open the door to the garden to see Sinsue holding a small fox and before Rosalin could control herself she shifted into her wolf form growling.

Last edited by yaoifan816; 07-01-2012 at 08:17 PM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-01-2012, 08:20 PM

(I know I wasn't sure if you had seen those two though X3 )

Sinsue looked up when she heard the door to the garden open and her eyes got wide whens he saw Rosalin shift into a wolf and held her small fox close as she whined in her arms a bit. "R-Rosalin?!" she was stunned though knew this wasn't good... this is why her mother didn't want her to bring her fox kit... this really wouldn't be good if Rosalin got ahold of her though.

yaoifan816
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-01-2012, 08:40 PM

Rosalin stared at the small kit in Sinsue's arms. Sitting on her haunches she cocked her head to the side as she contemplated the little fox. Then it hit her she knew this fox, Sinsue's mother had brought it over once while her mother was away and her father as alpha at the time accepted the small kit into their pack. Rosalin stood and walked slowly over to the pair her tail low to show she meant no harm. She stopped only a few inches away and yipped at the fox in greeting.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-01-2012, 09:06 PM

Sinsue was frozen where she knelt with the small fox and din't know what to think as she watch Rasolin come over with her tail down. Shirma gave a small raspy bark to Rosalin wagging her tail a bit. "She's... she's your friend?" Sinsue whispered looking down at Shirma who barked again at Sinsue seeming to answer. "but... how?" she looked up at Rosalin confused seeming to be able to understand the small kit perfectly though. She didn't know that her mother had brought Shirma with her anywhere... she didn't even know that she had went to see Kaji before.

yaoifan816
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-01-2012, 09:24 PM

Rosalin looked at the fox as she spoke in a language that only the fox could understand. "What brings you here Shirma?"

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-01-2012, 09:33 PM

"My master of course... you didn't honestly think that Rosa was my master did you? Sinsue is... but Rosa didn't want to take a chance on me getting hurt to she left me back at our old home... but I couldn't stay away... I hope you don't mind." Shirma said softly to Rosalin and Sinsue looked confused only really understanding Shirma's side of the conversation... she couldn't hardly understand what Rosalin was saying though... "Why would anyone think that my mother was your master... I mean... she can't even understand you Shirma.." Sinsue said softly to her fox who looked up and seemed to shrug at her softly.

yaoifan816
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-01-2012, 09:37 PM

Rosalin sighed. "Do you trust your master? She someone that I can trust. My mother was betrayed by Rosa and he was good friends with her."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-01-2012, 09:47 PM

"You can trust her... if you trust me you can trust her... and Rosa's not a bad person either... she's really nice and she likes both you and your sister allot... and she loves your father." Shirma said softly and Sinsue looked really confused... why couldn't she understand Rosalin? She could understand most animals... so why couldn't she understand her?... though it seemed Shirma could understand her perfectly... how though?