Mageling
Mostly void, partially stars

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Mageling

Old 11-09-2012, 09:45 PM

"Good to meet you," Jared said with a slight smile as he made a note of her name on his DADA parchment. He would make sure to make room in the study schedule in case she wanted to join the group. "Seems like we'll be working together a lot this year." He was quiet for a moment. "Maybe you know my sister, Anemone? I know Gryffindors and Slytherins have double classes together sometimes."

Ever_After
All shall come to a happy end

Old 11-09-2012, 10:08 PM

Anemone? She had heard of the name before, outside of Violet. Probably in some class in the last seven years.She just couldn't put a face to the name. Other then the trouble making Slytherin's she had to admit she didn't know many of them by face and name." I'm sure I do." She studied his face a little longer. Her lips twisting in a contemplated pout. His sister had to look a little like him. Green eyes widen when she realized he looked like the blond from the train. " I do know your sister. We sort of met on the train yesterday." She wasn't sure how much, if at all, the girl had told her brother about her reading.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 11-10-2012, 04:19 AM

"You ran into Anemone?" Jared asked, a bit surprised. Then he really thought back to the train ride, and remembered his sister seeming a little flustered near the end. He looked at Rooney. "Was it maybe an hour or so before we got here?" he asked. He knew it had to be; that was the only time Anemone really wasn't nearby when they were on the train.

Ever_After

Old 11-10-2012, 05:02 AM

She had to think about for a second, counting back in her head. Was it an hour a before they got to the castle. Most likely." Yeah I think so or at the very least around that time." Nervously Rooney ran a hand through her dark hair. She had no idea what the blond,Anemone, had told her brother about the reading." Did she..uh say anything?"

Mageling

Penpal

Old 11-11-2012, 03:14 AM

Jared shook his head a bit.

"No," he replied. "She seemed a little unsettled, but she didn't say if anything happened." He looked at Rooney and his tone sharpened a bit. "Why, what did happen?" And if he seemed a little protective, well, Anemone was his sister, it was his job to look after her.

Ever_After

Old 11-13-2012, 12:31 AM

She studied the blank sheet of parchment in front of her as if she could see through it to the one she had used before class. How much should she tell him? True it was his sister but if the girl didn't want her broth to know about the reading then it wasn't her place to tell him. " I..uh.. I did a reading for her." Gryffindor she may be but she had been teased enough about her continued interest in Divination to be weary. Even in the wizarding world different wasn't always easily accepted. "It may have spooked her."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 11-13-2012, 12:39 AM

"A reading?" Jared repeated. His mind automatically attached the word to Divination. "Anemone doesn't usually spook easily," he said. "What kind of reading did you do? And what did you tell her?" He felt like he had the right to know; it was his sister, after all, and he couldn't look after her if he didn't know what she needed help for.

Ever_After

Old 11-13-2012, 01:43 AM

Rooney chewed on her bottom lip keeping her green eyes off the boy next to her. She still wasn't sure it was her place to tell him anything about the reading. This was someone future. True it maybe his sisters but it still wasn't his. Did he have a right to know. Of course it was a particularly dark future and she was sure Anemone could use the support when it came to pass. " I don't normally tell someone else's reading but..." Taking a breath she turned to face the blond Ravenclaw. "It was bad. And I think your sister is" In danger? That sounded too melodramatic but at the same time very true. It felt, in some deep part of her, true. " I think your sister is going to need help in the future." She kept her voice down. Nor reason anyone else should have to over hear their conversation.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 12-03-2012, 11:10 PM

Jared tensed as the Gryffindor girl spoke. While it was well-known that most Divination was fake, occasionally there were the genuine articles. And he had a gut feeling that this one might actually be on the money, so to speak. He did take it with a grain of salt, though; even though he had a hunch it was right, the girl was still a Gryffindor talking about his Slytherin sister. He had to take House rivalries into account when it came to Anemone.

"I'll keep an eye on her," he said finally. That was the best he could promise until he had more information.

Ever_After

Old 12-11-2012, 02:17 AM

Nodding her head at his statement Rooney opened up the book that had been assigned for seventh year Defense. She didn't want to think any more about the reading she did until she could sit down with Anemone and have a one on one. Was it too much for her to ask her brother where she could find his female twin? " Shall we get started?" She had only turned 17 a few weeks before school and hadn't had much time to practice magic at home.

Morgan despite rather wanting to be in bed payed attention as the professor talked. He would still have Nem go over the lesson later in the library. Defense was more his class.Looking around the room he realized that there was far more yellow then red. So they had gotten switched this year. Fine with him. Stifling a yawn he continued to jot down a few notes underlining key points and practicing the wand gestures. His dark eyes would dark tot he blond sitting next to him. Her movement were of course fluid.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 12-19-2012, 06:55 AM

After a moment, Jared nodded and readied his wand. For the moment, he would put the unusual conversation out of his mind and focus on classwork. "After you," he said.

Anemone noticed that the class was primarily Hufflepuffs. There were several Gryffindors in the class and maybe half as many Ravenclaws, but she and Morgan were the only Slytherins in the room. That didn't bother her in the slightest, though; she was confident enough in her Charms skills that she wasn't driven to compete with the other houses. At least, not if they didn't start it first. And since they were all seventh-years, their class schedules were all different, so she wasn't surprised to see someone from every house in the classroom.

That didn't, however, keep her from flaunting her house placement a little and using the quill she'd charmed to have green and silver stripes that moved in the same fashion as a barbershop pole. She glanced over at Morgan when the practical part of the lesson started, and grinned a bit when she realized he was copying her.

Ever_After

Old 01-12-2013, 05:47 AM

Picking up her own wand Rooney smiled at her partner. All traces of the earlier conversation gone. She would need to talk Anemone again,soon. After Defense she had Divination which would give her a chance to go over the reading with the Professor. Leaning out the girls name of course.

His movements went from following Nem's to bored doodles in the air. Morgan may not have gotten it down perfect like the blond next to him but he had done the motions successfully enough times now that any more practices would be boring. glancing around the room he sent a crocked smile to a red haired Ravenclaw whose name he couldn't remember.Ellen, Helen something like that. when she returned the smile he sent her a wink before shot a quick glance at the girl next to him.

Nem was everything a Slytherin girl should be. All beauty and brains. And his best friend. The most important park of Anemone was that she was his best friend. Using the tip of his wand to poke her shoulder Morgan made sure to keep his voice down." So where's boy Nem?" His personal nickname for Jared. Only used when the male twin wasn't around of course.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 01-12-2013, 07:00 AM

Anemone couldn't help but snicker a little at the nickname Morgan had given her brother.

"I think Jared is in Defense," she said. She flicked her wand slightly and sent a smoky little butterfly towards Morgan's little air-doodles, disrupting them. The butterfly dispersed just as Professor Flitwick turned around, and Anemone's wand was back on the desk innocently. "I think I have a copy of his schedule in my bag. I remember something about one of my free periods being at the same time as his."

The rest of the class went by quickly, and Anemone's schedule told her to head to Potions next. Unfortunately, given that they had slightly different classes picked out, she didn't think Morgan would be in the same class for Potions, but she wasn't surprised to see a few other Slytherins in the class. By the time she got there, the last seat open was next to one of the seventh-year Ravenclaws, and she sat down next to him quietly. She couldn't help but glance at him once or twice, though; there was something about him that she couldn't help but feel drawn to.

Jared, on the other hand, made his way to Herbology. It wasn't his best class, not like Potions, but he could definitely do worse. By the time students reached seventh year, they were essentially growing a lot of their own potion ingredients alongside other lessons, and he was pleased to get the chance to restock his supplies. He wasn't sure who all would be in the class with him, but he would likely recognize a few people, at least.

Last edited by Mageling; 01-13-2013 at 05:15 AM..

Ever_After

Old 01-16-2013, 03:13 AM

Roon leaned against the the front of the table she and Jared had used waiting for her blonde friend to finish flirting. She hadn't asked her Ravenclaw defense partner about his sister again. Though she did want to do another reading with the girl she would need to talk to Professor Firenze first.If Ann didn't hurry up though there was a real chance she could be late. Her fellow muggle born Gryffindor though seemed to caught up in chatting to their house Keeper. Which normally wouldn't bug her so much.

"Ann, class." Her face twisted into an impatient frown. "Okay okay I'm coming." She could have left her friend and headed to the ground floor divination room herself but they had always walked as far as they could to their classes. Ever since first year. When they finally left the classroom Ann went over and over about how great the rest of the year was going to rock. When they parted ways The blond turned and yelled down the corridor, " If you have any visions of me, a quidditch player and a trip to Hogsmeade let me know."

A free period in the morning meant that he could them in the library. He had gotten permission last night from his house head to enter the restricted area of the library. A paper he was planning for his History of Magic class. It wasn't a complete lie. At the moment he had a book on the history of dark magic. He had taken as many notes as he could until he had to make it to his potions class.

He was one of the few to make it to the class room early. Nodding to the few housemates that were already there as well and a even slimier number of Slytherin's that he knew. He took the same seat he had taken since first year pulling out the notes he had taken earlier and going over them, comparing them to the notes he had gathered over the summer. Hogwarts may be a school but he knew there were certain books that would not be welcome in these walls.

He hadn't gotten even close to halfway through the book but Sebastien wasn't going to risk sneaking the book out of the library. He may have spent more time copying the book word for word then simply taking notes. When the chair next to his was pulled out hazel eyes looked through the strands of blond hair that had fallen in his eyes. Running a hand through his hair he recognized the face, though it looked a lot more feminine then the housemate that had almost the same one. " Hello."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 01-20-2013, 01:20 AM

Anemone wasn't expecting to be acknowledged by her table-mate, to be honest. He was a Ravenclaw, and outside of her brother and maybe a few of his friends, Ravenclaws didn't particularly like Slytherins. She regained her composure quickly, though, and offered a quick smile.

"Hello," she said in reply. "I hope it's not a problem that I took this seat; it was the last one in the room." As she spoke, she made sure to get a good look at his face. He was actually really good-looking, which kind of surprised her; she thought she at least recognized most of the good-looking boys in her year, thanks to her dorm-mates. She glanced at his house crest again. "I'm Anemone Stone, you probably know my brother Jared."

Ever_After

Old 01-23-2013, 08:35 PM

He wouldn't have minded who she was, though if she hadn't been his last potion's class partner's twin sister he probably wouldn't have said anything to her. Though the houses got along better then Slytherins and Gryffindors there was still some tension between Slytherin house and well mostly eery other house. Hufflepuff's tried to get along with everyone of course.

"Your brother was my partner in potions last year. You look just like him."

She was of course better looking then her brother.Even if Jared had never mentioned that his twin was in Slytherin Sebastien was sure he would have been able to place her as a Stone. Now that he got a better look at her, soft looking blond hair large light blue eyes, he was almost positive he had seen her and another Slytherin waiting at the bottom of the staircase that lead to the Ravenclaw common room. " I'm Sebastien Gray."

Mageling

Penpal

Old 01-23-2013, 08:41 PM

Of course she looked just like her brother.

"It helps that we're twins," Anemone commented. "It's good to meet you, Sebastien." With that, Anemone reached into her bag to pull out her textbook. She wasn't typically one for idle smalltalk, although she wouldn't object if Sebastian decided he wanted to talk to her. Typically Ravenclaws were the ones she enjoyed talking to the most, outside of her own house. They knew how to carry on intelligent conversation.

Ever_After

Old 02-03-2013, 05:16 AM

Thanks to Ann she had just enough time to get to class before she was considered late. Leaving her no time to talk to the professor.Sitting next to a familiar looking Hufflepuff girl Rooney gave her a small smile before getting ready. The few notes that she had scribbled done were tucked inside the last few pages of her book.

"It's nice to meet you as well."Tucking his notes away for a later time he followed Anemone's lead pulling out his book and some clean sheets of parchment. He had already gone though the book to test some of the potions he knew they would be brewing in class. He had turned seventeen at the beginning of the summer and had spent most of the holiday enjoying the freedom of using magic outside of Hogwarts.

there ere ink stains on the side of his hand from his time in the library that morning and the Gray heir made a note to get them cleaned up before the next class. As Professor Slughorn took his place at the front of the classroom Sebastien stole a glance at the Slytherin girl sitting next to him. "Can I assume you are as talented as your brother in potions?" He had been told by his mother that he had a tendency to be far to blunt.

(Sorry it took so long. got caught up in something with a friend who I finally got to create an account. Also I just assumed Slughorn would still be teaching.""

Mageling

Penpal

Old 03-09-2013, 04:35 AM

Anemone smiled a bit and shook her head.

"Alas, no," she said, just a hint of a grin on her lips. "Jared is the gifted twin when it comes to potions. I'm just average in this class." Then her grin turned the least bit wicked. "I'm much, much better with my charms work. Potions requires more patience than I usually have, outside of class. I much prefer charms and transfiguration."

[[I am so, so sorry this took so long. I got caught up in a few roleplays with my sister and completely forgot about my others.]]

Ever_After

Old 03-21-2013, 05:17 AM

Her grin was so Slytherin if Sebastien were a more poetic man he would say that it dripped green and sliver. It would seem that looks were where the similarities in the twins stopped. " I prefer Defense myself but six years as Jared's potions partner and some of it has to have rubbed off."The slight upturn of his lips gave way to the joking nature of his statement.Slughorn took his place at the front of the class room reeving up for a long winded speech to welcome in the seventh years, or really those in the slug club. Sebastien though a member wasn't particularly fond of the man. it was his showboating that grated on the Ravenclaw's nerves.

Mageling

Penpal

Old 03-27-2013, 04:58 AM

Anemone wasn't a member of the Slug Club, although she knew her brother was, so she didn't really pay much attention to the over-the-top speech. Instead, she pulled out a slip of parchment she kept specifically for passing notes on and wrote on it. Then she slid it across the desk to Sebastian.

If you're interested, my brother runs a study group twice a week. You're welcome to join us.

She figured she would extend the invitation, in case Jared hadn't had the chance yet; it would be good to have someone well-versed in Defense in the group.