AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 11-16-2012, 10:59 PM

Welcome to Hogwarts!

HOGWARTS SCHOOL
of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,
Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Student,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress

HOGWARTS SCHOOL
of WHICHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

UNIFORM
First-year students will require:
1.Three sets of plain work robes (black)
2.One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear
3.One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)
4.One winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings)
Please note that all pupil's clothes should carry name tags.

COURSE BOOKS
All students should have a copy of each of the following:

The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1)
by Miranda Goshawk

A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot

Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling

A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch

One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi
by Phyllida Spore

Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
by Newt Scamander

The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection
by Quentin Trimble

OTHER EQUIPMENT

1 wand
1 cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)
1 set glass or crystal phials
1 telescope
1 set brass scales

Students may also bring and owl OR a cat OR a toad.

PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICKS

PROFILES

Name: Scorpius Malfoy
House: Slytherin
Picture:

RurouniKenshinFanGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-16-2012, 11:06 PM

Name: Julia Potter
House: Gryffindor

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 11-16-2012, 11:22 PM

Scorpius sighed as he walked down the Halls of Hogwarts, it was his Second year here and he was already bored out of his mind which was not good, it being the first day and all. He watched the students happily talking to one another about how their holidays went. "Ridiculous Bottomfeeders." he scowled, speaking briefly to one of his 'friends'. 'More like Goonies' he thought to himself. He slung his bag further over his shoulder as he entered the main lobby of Hogwarts where they were just beginning to bring the first years in. "Ah, look at em, dwiddling idiots." Henshaw said whispering into Scorpius's ear. "I guess." he shrugged walking past them without a glance. "Stop babbling about first years and lead me to the food, I'm starving."

They all made their way to the room where the first years would soon be sorted out by the sorting hat. "This is so boring." he said to himself, leaning his head on his hand. "Tell me about it Boss." Urik grumbled putting his feet on the table. "Hey you can't do that!" a ravenclaw second year scowled at the group. "Excuse me?" Scorpius turned around, his grey eyes glaring at her. "O-oh, sorry Malfoy. . I just. . uh didn't recognize you with your new hair colors." she blushed and bustled away to sit with some of her friends. "Hmph." Scorpius turned back around pushing his forhead against the wood of the table. "These morons better hurry up, I'm starving. My grandfather wouldn't shut up on the way to the train station. I didn't get a chance to eat." he complained about his Grandpa Draco. "Something about being cruel or something, I dunno the old man is completely mad." he brushed some link from his robe.

RurouniKenshinFanGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-17-2012, 01:07 AM

Julia Potter was with a couple of her friends herself as she walked into the Great Hall. She smiled and looked around at the room, glad to be back. She had her grandfather's eyes and her grandmother's red hair. But she was proud, as she was a decedent of the chosen one, the boy who lived. But she never let it go to her head. She also had a lot of traits Hermione Granger had had while in school; Very booksmart and possibly the brightest witch in her year.

She didn't notice as others started to stare at her, whispering about her grandfather. She had heard the talk all throughout first year and she knew it would be the same now. She walked between Slytherin and Gryffindor Tables, chatting to other Gryffindors as she found them. "You ready for Quidditch Potter?" One asked her. She grinned,"Sure am." She said, "Can't wait to get started."

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 11-17-2012, 01:18 AM

Before Julia could sit Henshaws foot flashed out and if she walked in the way she would certainly go flying. It was almost inevitable.
As he heard Julia trip Scorpius turned around. "What the- . " his eyes flashed to his henchmen. "What the hell is wrong with you idiots, You're going to get me expelled. Don't you know shes priveledged." he sneered. "Her grandaddy is Harry Potter." he said the name with the same snotty tone his grandfather always had. "So she gets special treatment, if you touch her you'll have detention for the rest of the year. Filthy muggle loving . . ." he grumbled turning back around. Secretly, he thought Julia was beautiful. Far more beautiful than any girl in Slytherin or even any of the other houses. . but his grandfather despite his semi-truce with the potters still hated them on some levels so he's always been taught they were nothing but liars. He couldn't associate himself with that. He had to work hard. No one knew it but Scorpius cared very much about his studies. He wanted to do well to impress his dad, his grandad. . .He sighed and watched as the first years took turns wearing the sorting hat.

RurouniKenshinFanGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-17-2012, 01:53 AM

Julia was helped up by her friends, who insulted the one who tripped her. "It's alright." She said, dusting off her robes,"I'm alright, just leave it alone." She grabbed her bag and started to gather her things. She was a bit hurt at what Scorpius was saying, but she didn't let that show. She looked at Henshaw,"And for your information, I am NOT privileged." She said,"Just because I don't want to go around insulting people and making trouble doesn't make me that way." She turned and walked as far down the table as far as she could go to get away from them,"Dirty Slytherin jerks." She grumbled, sitting down. She looked up as they started the sorting.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 11-17-2012, 02:27 AM

At the end of the ceremony Scorpius stood, no longer hungry. "Come on Boss, we outta get ta bed don't ya think?" Henshaw waved him forward but Scorpius refused. "I think im gonna take the long route to the common room, go on ahead. I don't need you two shoved up my a** all day. Contrary to popular belief I can take care of myself." he sneered at them, they just nodded used to his moods and made their way down the hall making pleasant chatter with one another. He lingered around the Gryffindor's table as they all got up to go to their rooms. 'I should apologize.' he thought for a moment, his eyes becoming soft as he watched her. After a second he violently shook his head. "No I don't!" he shouted, scaring a first year into getting up and hastily walking away. "Oh. ." he said abandoning his idea to say sorry and instead heading down the castle halls. He had no intention of going to the commonroom this early.

RurouniKenshinFanGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-17-2012, 02:35 AM

Julia didn't follow her friends to the common room. "I'l see you guys later." She said,"I'm going for a walk around the grounds." They had nodded and started up the stairs. She grabbed her bag and slowly followed the crowd until she got to the Great Hall. She soon walked past the double doors and walked down a few steps, sitting on one of them to look at the sky. She let out a sigh; She was still bothered about what was said to her earlier. "I see what Grandpa had to go through while he was here." She said to herself. She sighed,"Why does everyone assume that I'm special privileged?" She said out loud in thought,"I get punished just like everyone else. I get detention just like other people do." She sighed and rubbed her face, feeling tears starting to well up in her eyes.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 11-17-2012, 07:06 AM

"God don't you Potters ever stop complaining?" Scorpius sighed and sat next to her handing her a black and grren hankerchief. "And besides, you've never gotten any detention because you're a goody goody and don't do anything wrong. I don't think thats anything to do with you being a Potter though." he sat back, watching the paintings move. Suddenly the stairs moved. He held onto the railing for safety. "Quit crying, please." he didn't look angry if she were to take a glance at his face she would see his hard grey eyes had become softer, less like concrete and more like a soft stormy cloud.

RurouniKenshinFanGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-17-2012, 12:37 PM

Julia looked surprised to see he was talking to her. "I just don't understand." She said with a sigh,"I don't hear people making fun of others with famous relatives." She took the handkerchief and dried her eyes. She looked over at him and noticed his expression,"I know that our grandfathers don't like each other, but... does that mean we really have to continue their feud?" She asked, giving his handkerchief back to him,"I mean, I've never had a problem with you before. Why should I because our grandfathers fight?"

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 11-17-2012, 08:05 PM

He stared at the hankerchief for a moment before setting it next to him on the stairs, his gaze then went to the red haired girl next to him. "My Grandfather respects yours for saving him, I've heard the story a million times. He still hates him though for reasons I don't think even he knows." Scorpius shrugged, unclasping his robe. "I hate this thing." he confessed. He continued to take it off as he was wearing the typical slytherin garbs underneath anyhow. "People. . expect me to be a certain way and if my father hears i'm making friends with a Potter, or anyone besides a Slytherin for that matter. . he wouldn't be pleased." Scorpius was suprised how much he was admitting to Julia, somehow he found her easy to talk to. "It's just how it's supposed to be."

RurouniKenshinFanGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-17-2012, 08:31 PM

Julia let out a sigh and looked down. "I suppose so." She said,"I still think this whole thing is stupid though." She looked at him again,"I just wish this fighting would end. I never had a reason to hate you and I don't plan to start to now." She opened her bag and started to go through it, looking for something.

Last edited by RurouniKenshinFanGirl; 11-18-2012 at 01:48 AM..

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 11-17-2012, 11:59 PM

Scorpius sighed and waited to see what she was shuffling around for. His eyes danced around the contours of her face almost whimsically. He adored almost everything about her, appearancewise at least. In all reality he knew next to nothing about her personality except she kind of reminded his grandfather of a certain Mrs. Hermoine Weasley. "What're you searching for? Jeez, you girls have more in those bags than a merchant."

RurouniKenshinFanGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-18-2012, 01:22 AM

Julia looked up at him,"I have something I wanted to return to you." She said, soon pulling it out. It was a button he had on his bag in their first year. She handed it to him,"this fell off your bag last year." She said,"I never had the chance to give it back. Then when I remembered it was already summer break." She smiled, hoping he'd still want it.

(Sorry for short post. Posting from my phone.)

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 11-18-2012, 02:53 AM

As she dropped in in his hand he smiled, it looked awkward on his face and two the few first years passing them it would probably look scary. "Oh, thanks." he put it back on his bag where it belonged. "My grandpa gave it to me, he won it in one of his quidditch games. I wondered were it could have gotten to." he stood then, offering his hand to help her up. "Well, guess i'll probably see you in class tomorrow." he shrugged, trying to look non chalant. He didn't want the passerbys to actually think a Malfoy and Potter were being friendly together.

RurouniKenshinFanGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-18-2012, 03:31 AM

She smiled and nodded, thanking him for his help getting up. "Sure thing." She said, waving,"see you later." She turned and started up the stairs, heading towrds Gryffindor Tower. As she walked she thought they had a nice talk and she had hoped, even in secret, there was a way they could be friends.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 11-18-2012, 07:14 PM

Suddenly Julia would be stopped by nearly headless Nick. "You aren't going to let the poor boy walk the corridors this late alone are you? Ol' Peeves it at it again, he may need your help with him." The old Ghost then flew into the wall with a slight shrug.

Indeed not but two hallways down Scorpius was batting at the air, trying to get the annoying Peeves to leave him alone. "Aha, Poor little Malfoy all lost." Peeves laughed wickedly as he lifted Scorpius' bag from his shoulder and tossed it across the hall, he then proceeded to pick it up and fly down the hall to fast for Scorpius to follow. "Oh no. . ." he grumbled watching the ghost disappear with his bag, his schoolbooks. His father wouldn't be happy if he had to buy more this soon in the year. Rich or not. "Ugh Peeves!" he shouted beginning to run after the ghost.

RurouniKenshinFanGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-18-2012, 08:05 PM

Julia heard the yell and hurried back down the stairs,"Peeves!" She yelled,"I'll get Professor Dumbledore if I have to!" She had already had to get the headmaster more then once and she felt terrible for bothering him but this was getting ridiculous. She caught up with Scorpius and asked,"He disappeared didn't he?" She sighed and looked at him,"We may have to get Professor Dumbledore. He's the only one that can control that pest."

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 11-19-2012, 01:47 AM

"Are you. . .insane?" he asked watching as Peeves left. "I don't want to bother him this late, I'll get my things back myself." he walked forward towards the abandoned bathroom where Murtle kept to herself.
"Peeves!" he called out, all he got in response was a shrill laughter coming from that seemed every direction. "ARGH." he screeched as his foot fell through a hole in the floor. "Julia?" he looked back, assuming she'd followed him. "I think I'm st- ." he'd begun but the floor had already crumbled a little, causing more of his body to fall through. "JULIA." he shouted, grabbing the edge of the floor. "Somethings got me. . ." he said trying not to wriggle around to much.

((We can assume Albus' brother took over as headmaster so it could be Dumbledore still lol.))

RurouniKenshinFanGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-19-2012, 02:20 AM

Julia let out a gasp and grabbed his arm, starting to pull. She used her free hand to grab her wand,"Lumos!" She said, flashing light down into the hole to see what was grabbing him. She started to pull more, slowly trying to pull him back up to safety,"Let go!" She yelled in frustration at whatever was holding him.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 11-19-2012, 05:41 PM

"Sh*t I think it might be that plant, urm. . Devils snare or something." he stopped moving and before her eyes he sunk deep into the floor.
He would come out the other end in an odd looking Cavern, blue light illuminated the area giving is an eerie look. "Julia! It's ok come on." he shouted up his reassurance. In the distance he could hear Peeves annoying laughter, he shot forward running after the sound. "Not. . sssso fast." a small snake-like voice made him freeze.
There behind him was a basilisk boy, quite a bit larger than Scorpius. "What are you doing in my dungeon?" he asked, his long pink tongue slithering out from between his lips menacingly. "J-Julia!" he stammered in a whisper, he wanted to make sure she could see this too and he wasn't just going mad.

RurouniKenshinFanGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-19-2012, 06:38 PM

Julia had followed him, looking stunned to see a basilisk boy down there. "We've been chasing Peeves." She said, doing her best to stay calm,"he took Scorpius's bag, all his books and things. We just wanted to get them back.. we never meant to intrude." She remembered what her grandpa said about not looking into the eyes of a basilisk as you would be petrified.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 11-20-2012, 03:35 AM

Scorpius kept his eyes low as well. "Well you cccertainly didn't intrude upon my abode without bringing me giftss." he hissed slithering around them. "Uhm, we don't exactly have.. . "
"Oh, I see." the Basilisk wrapped his tail around Scorpius squeezing him gently, his face turned then to Julia. "What about your Miss Potter? If your gift pleases me enough I might think about letting the poor little Malfoy boy go. . " he spoke quietly, he hadn't yet master the talent of speaking into his victims minds. "Julia, if you find peeves and bring me my bag I can give him gold."
"SILENCCCE." the Basilisk huffed, squeezing tight enough to make Scorpius call out in pain.
Some first day.

RurouniKenshinFanGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-20-2012, 04:39 AM

Julia opened up her bag and started to go through it, knowing she had a bit of gold on her. She soon found it and pulled out of her bag. It was bigger then she thought, needing both hands to hold it so the basilisk boy could see it,"Let him go and this is yours." She said, opening it so he could see there really was gold in there,"This is allowance I had been saving up since i was five, but I'd rather know Malfoy was alright then to have it." She really hoped it would be enough,"Please stop hurting him and let him go so we can get his things and go back to the school."

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 11-20-2012, 06:13 AM

The Basilisk dropped Malfoy and held his clawed hands out, taking the gold. Scorpius held his throat where the Basilisk had squeezed him harshly. "Alright Misssss." the snakeboy laughed deviously and slithered off, counting his treasure. "Jeez Potter, Your family can't still possibly be that Poor." he turned around, in all reality he wanted to hug her, to thank her over and over but it wasn't in his nature to do so. "Let's get back my bag and I'll pay you back." he grumbled quietly.
Peeves appeared again flying around their heads spastically. "Ah forbidden love, a little lost POTTER?!" he chucked a book at Malfoys head, Scorpius ducked it just in time. Peeves sighed. "I'm bored with this game." he dumped the contents of Malfoys bag onto the ground before tossing the bag into the boys startled hands. "Bye, Imbeciles." he then evaporated, leaving Malfoy to pick up his things one by one.