RurouniKenshinFanGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-20-2012, 10:38 AM

Julia smiled,"We aren't," She said, helping him gather up his things,"That was money I had saved up since I was five. I know Grandpa said when his parents died they had left him with enough to last a long time." She shrugged a bit and made sure they had gotten everything. "Is that it? If so let's get the heck out of here." She said, lighting up her wand and starting to look around for a way out.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 11-22-2012, 11:57 PM

Scorpius grumbled and followed her, he'd become irritated with the whole situation already. He was glad to get his things back but if they were caught wandering the halls this late they would surely get into trouble. He didn't need his dad hearing about him getting into trouble so early in the school year. . .
"Over there." he pointed to a door, across a giant chess board. "I think that looks like it leads up." he started across but was stopped by a giant Knight. "Uh, excuse me?" he said looking up, honestly a bit frightened. "Julia, what do we do?"

RurouniKenshinFanGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-23-2012, 02:09 AM

Julia's eyes widened,"We have to play Wizard's Chess." She said,"Just like when Grandpa got the Sorcerer's Stone." SHe bit her lip and looked worried. She wasn't too great at Wizard's Chess. She looked at Scorpius,"Do you know how to play?" She asked,"I do but I'm not too great at it." She admitted to him.

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 11-23-2012, 11:32 PM

"I've never played in my life." he whispered backing up. "Maybe we cn go around, or distract it. There is no way I'm playing live chess. Look." he pointed to the very real swords and clubs. "Those things could kill us." he grabbed Julia's hand manuevering her around as the Knights began to swing at them, he let out a small yelp as a sword grazed his arm but he kept going, not wanting the Potter Girl to get hurt. "I think we made it. . ." he said breathing heavily. "Let's get out of here before they start to move again." he finally released her hand, and kind of just realized he'd been holding it. "Sorry." he said, not seeming sorry at all in his tone of voice

RurouniKenshinFanGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-24-2012, 07:00 PM

Julia smiled,"its alright." She said as they walked away from the chessboard. She pulled out some first aid items from her purse and wrapped up his arm where he had gotten cut,"does that feel any better?" She asked,"I put some soothing herbs on it to make it hal faster."

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 11-25-2012, 06:05 AM

"Uhm." he looked up at her, the way her red hair framed her face made him smile. She was so beautiful it was almost inhuman. She wasn't allowed to use glamour outside of school, he knew that so she wasn't faking the way she looked in the least. "Y-yeah." he held his arm where he'd been hurt before gingerly standing up. "Thanks, I guess." he said as an afterthought. He didn't want her thinking he was being nice. His father had said Potters were nothing but trouble to men, especially the Potter women.

RurouniKenshinFanGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-25-2012, 12:47 PM

Julia smiled,"That's good." She said,"To make it heal the fastest I'd keep it on til tomorrow morning." She said. They soon climed up through a trap door. She looked around the room, seeing what looked like a small harp,"This must have been the room Fluffy was in." She said, "We should be just outside the third floor corridor." She looked at Scorpius,"I have my father's invisibility cloak,"We'll use it to get you to your common room."

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 11-25-2012, 11:11 PM

"You have your dads cloak?" his eyes lit up a bit, Scorpius' dad had always swore his grandfather said that Potter seemed to move around the school whenever he'd wanted to like a ghost. "So it's true." he cracked a smile, it must have looked odd on him for he rarely ever smiled. He quickly shook it away. "Alright come on." he stood up kind of excited he was going to get to use it. "Are you sure we'll both fit under it?" he asked tilting his head slightly confused, it was a cloak right.

RurouniKenshinFanGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-25-2012, 11:17 PM

Julia smiled and nodded, pulling it out and covering them with it. She dragged him to a suit of armor and showed him,"See? No one can see us." She said,"We just have to be careful. I'll let you lead the way to the dungeons and then when we can get you to the common room, I'll head back to Gryffindor Tower."

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 11-25-2012, 11:44 PM

//I'm going to do a slight timeskip here to November, you'll see why.//

That night they had made it back to their rooms without to much hassle. After that Scorpius focused on his studies, he didn't pay to much attention to Julia Potter either good or bad. His co-horts especially Henshaw had grown worried about him and his lack of cruelty towards people.
One day in November he received a letter stating that his father and mother would not be home for thanksgiving and he would be on his own. Upon reading it he would throw it down. "Great." he said standing and removing himself from the breakfast table. He saw Julia in the hall but didn't want to bother her as she seemed occupied. Instead he sat on the floor in a corner and started to sketch a picture of a dragon, he liked to draw especially when he was upset.

RurouniKenshinFanGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-26-2012, 01:47 AM

Julia hadn't said much about or toward Scorpius either for the next few months. That morning in November, she saw him go off alone into a corner. She frowned a bit, noticing he seemed a bit down. He waited to most of the Slytherins were gone before going over to him,"Hey." She said softly, sitting down beside him,"You alright? You seemed a bit upset this morning."

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 11-26-2012, 02:05 AM

He seemed to jump as she spoke, he hadn't heard her approach him at all so her voice had startled him. He looked up and down the hall to make sure no one of importance was watching them before setting his sketchbook back in his bag and looking at her. "Uhm, yeah my father. . and Mum are going to be gone for thanksgiving. I didn't really want to be alone because we didn't have a thanksgiving last year either, it's becoming habit for them to skip holidays I'm surprised they still get together on christmas. My grandfather would celebrate with me I'm sure but he's in america doing some sort of business over there." he shrugged looking back down at his bag.

In truth he'd grown used to spending most of his time alone, he didn't have any siblings and all his friends were to afraid of his family to come over when they were home. He inwardly sighed, not wanting to make his distress to audible. "I guess just for once I'd like to know what a real holiday is like." he chuckled harshly. "I guess wishing for something doesn't really get me to far though." he shrugged and used the wall for support to help him stand up.

RurouniKenshinFanGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-26-2012, 02:09 AM

Julia smiled at him sadly,"You know... My parents are going to be busy as well." She said,"Maybe we could have our own Thanksgiving?" She got to her feet as well,"We could always do it in the room of Requirement even so no one would know about it." She looked at him again,"I don't think it's fair you should be alone on any kind of holiday."

AzkaBelle
Boy Lolita

Old 12-03-2012, 11:15 PM

"Sure, I don't see why not. No one would be around to see us anyhow." he shrugged and watched as two students passed, he glared at them as they snuck a peek at him, quickly they turned away. Frightened. "I look so mean, don't I?" he chuckled, flipping open his sketchbook again. "Oh well, serves those muggle loving dimwits right. . they should be scared. . ." his sneer turned to a slight frown as he spoke, obviously distressed.

RurouniKenshinFanGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-07-2013, 06:50 PM

She frowned,"I don't think your so scary." She said,"I think it's sad you seem so alone and all." She smiled a bit,"Everyone deserves some kind of friend after all."