Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-02-2012, 03:39 AM

David was a dragon. But it's not what you think, dragons could take human form, which is the form David most often took. When he was in his human form his skin had a purple tint to it. He had heard that another purple dragon had committed a horrible crime. A crime that David was being blamed for. He was surprised when he heard this, as purple dragons are very rare. But he would do anything to prove his innocence. It is night and David had found a nice cave to rest in.

---------- Post added 12-01-2012 at 10:43 PM ----------

princessofdarkness101: There you go.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-03-2012, 07:06 PM

Kurt was preparing to hunt down a purple dragon. He had learned of the hideous crime that was committed and he was determined to bring justice the one who was guilty. Kurt could not stand those who commit crimes and found it his duty to bring justice. Night had fallen and Kurt had set out to find this purple dragon. He knew it would be a long dangerous journey, but he was ready. He headed out towards a place he thought a dragon would hide, the mountain pass.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-03-2012, 09:22 PM

Dave was meditating in the cave. His senses still tuned to the world around him. It wouldn't do to have anybody sneak up on him. He was hungry but the weather in the mountains was to rough at the moment. Luckily he wasn't to hungry at this point. He will have to hunt in the next day or two.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-10-2012, 07:50 PM

Kurt continued to travel up the mountain pass. The weather was severe. He had never seen it do bad. He knew he would not get far. He eventually found a spot to set up to camp. He found a spot where the mountain blocked the wind. He set up his tent and got a little fire going to keep him warm. His stomach let out a grumble as he grew to be hungry. Kurt begin going through his bag only to realize he forgot to pack anything to eat. He let out a sigh as he tried to find another food source.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-10-2012, 10:06 PM

David sniffed the air, he smelled a human. This couldn't be good. Silently he left the cave to see if this human would pose a threat. He saw the human man looking through his bag. David could tell he didn't have food. Though he didn't need food himself he would hunt for this human. He took off and soon had killed a fat rabbit. He let it fall next to the human before he headed back to his cave. He just hoped he hadn't been seen.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-11-2012, 05:31 PM

As Kurt was digging through his bag he noticed a dead rabbit laying down beside him. He wondered where it came from. He stood up as he looked around. In the distance he saw a figure walking off. He knew whoever or whatever that was had helped him. He yelled in hopes of being heard " Hey wait! Thanks for the food". He was not fond of eating the little creature, but he had nothing else and was grateful to the one who had helped him.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-11-2012, 07:53 PM

David turned at the thank you. He wonders if he would be thanked if the young man knew he was a dragon. "You're welcome." He calls out waving. His voice is deeper then most humans but he hopes it won't carry in the wind as much. He then turns and goes back to his cave.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-24-2012, 12:39 AM

Kurt sat there amazed but the young man's kindness. He wanted to follow him to see where he was going. Surely there was a reason he was there. He thought maybe the stranger was there for the same reason as he. He stood up calling out to the one who helped him. "Hey! where you going? Why don't you camp out here?" he yelled in hopes he would be heard. He didn't really want to be alone and figured they could help each other in the quest.

((Sorry took soo long... Had a block moment and then lost inernet for a bit))

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-24-2012, 12:41 AM

Dave stoped upon hearing the young mans voice. He knew, deep down, if the boy knew who, what, he truly was he would kill him. He wondered if it would be worth the risk. With a deep breath he headed back to where the young man was.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-24-2012, 12:47 AM

Kurt was relieved when he saw the stranger turn around and headed towards him. He was smiling his grin not aware the man before him was a dragon. " Hello" he said to the man, " Thanks again for the food." he said once again. " Are you up here for the same reason I as I am? I'm hunting a dragon that has committed a horrible crime" he said in hopes he would get some help. He really had no clue as to what he was doing.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-24-2012, 12:52 AM

Dave was amazed that the young man hadn't noticed the purple tinge to his skin. "Actually I am." He stated, which wasn't a lie. He was trying to find the dragon that had framed him for the murders.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-24-2012, 01:22 AM

Kurt had not noticed the color of the skin. He wasn't one to judge. " I see. Well maybe we can help each other out then" he suggested as he sat down waiting for the rabbit that was brought to him to cook. He was rather relieved to have found someone to travel with. "I'm glad I bumped into you. I hate traveling alone" he said happily. He pulled the rabbit from the fire. "There. That should be good" he said as he offered the stranger some. "Oh and my name is Kurt" he said with a smile.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-24-2012, 04:05 PM

Dave was glad that Kurt hadn't realized he was a dragon. Maybe finding the dragon who had framed him would be easier if he wasn't alone. Though now he just had to pray that nobody else they ran into would realize he was a dragon. "No thank you, I have already eaten." He said with a smile when Kurt offered him some of the rabbit. His voice is a bit more guttural then a normal persons, him being a dragon and all. "My name is David, or Dave if you prefer."

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-25-2012, 01:54 PM

Kurt smiled sweetly at Dave. "Dave, nice to meet you" he said loving how his new friend's voice sounded. Kurt ate his rabbit happily. He let out a little yawn as it grew later. "I'm starting to get sleepy" he said through a yawn. Kurt leaned his head back so that he was looking up at the sky. He wanted to gaze at the stars, but it was a cloudy night and they were all hidden. "I bet the sky would look gorgeous from up here" he said as he grew more sleepy.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-25-2012, 04:25 PM

"I have a cave near by. We could get out of the elements." He stated not wanting Kurt to catch cold. He would hate himself if something happened to the young man.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-30-2012, 05:45 AM

Kurt nodded to the gesture. It would be better for them both to not be out in this weather. " Thanks! That would be helpful" he said feeling very grateful for their meeting. He would have starved and catch a cold out here on his own like this. "I'm glad you bumped into each other like this. You really saved me here" he said smiling.

---------- Post added 12-30-2012 at 12:45 AM ----------

((Sorry I guess my original post never posted))

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-31-2012, 04:10 AM

( I actually not sure how to ping someone :/ )

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 12-31-2012, 06:18 AM

@ Kirin Rosenbaum; No space between the at sign and the start of the username.

"I am glad as well." Dave said leading Kurt back towards his cave. He doesn't know why he trusts Kurt, but he does. He just hopes Kurt would be as kind if he found out what Dave truly was. Soon they get to the cave. Dave goes and restarts the fire that had died out.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-03-2013, 09:41 PM

Kurt followed Dave silently and happy. He took a look around once they arrived at the cave. "Wow! This is a big cave" he stated trying to keep conversation going with his new friend. He waited for Dave to start a fire as he took a spot near by. He was still looking around the cave. "Are you sure there aren't any animals or anything in here?" he said wondering if it would be possible for a dragon to be in the cave.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-03-2013, 10:06 PM

::Only me.:: Dave thought as he started a fire. He was glad he had taught himself the human ways to start a fire. He wasn't sure how he would have managed otherwise. "No I made sure there were no dragons here when I picked this cave.: He said with a small smile making sure to keep his lips together.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-21-2013, 04:21 AM

Kurt nodded. "That's good" he said feeling a bit relieved. He did not feel as though he was prepared to face a dragon, but knew he must to make things right. It was his job to bring justice the dragon at fault. Kurt sat close to the fire to stat warm. "I hope no creatures come at night" he said wandering what else could be out there wanting to harm humans.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-21-2013, 04:31 AM

"Don't worry. I will keep you safe." Dave said. He leaned back against the cave wall. He wondered how it would come out what he was. He knew it would come out, it was just a matter of time.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-21-2013, 10:57 PM

Kurt let out a smile. "I'm not too worried. I believe some creatures are just misunderstood. Surely not all can be bad, right?" he said. He felt as though it was true, he wasn't sure why though. He grew up like everyone else believing dragons and such as evil creatures. He wanted to think they couldn't be all that bad. He wanted to believe there was light of hope.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-22-2013, 01:17 AM

Dave smiled a bit. "Kurt..." He took a deep breath. He need to be the one to tell Kurt. It would be so much worse if Kurt found out another way the truth. "What if I told you I was a dragon?" He asked.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-27-2013, 07:51 PM

Kurt's smile quickly vanished. "You a dragon? But that would not be possible. You are a human" he said a bit confused. Was it possible for a dragon to take human form, he wandered. He couldn't wrapp his head around that idea. In his mind he wandered if it were true was he the one that harmed humans. He shook his head at the idea. "Even if it were possible, you seem to nice to have harmed anyone so surely your not the purple dragon that attacked the villiage" he stated in hope that he would confirm he was not the one. Dave a dragon? It seemed so impossible to be true in his mind.