Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 02-18-2013, 08:33 PM

Kaname rushes into Yuuki’s room after watching their parents being killed by their uncle. “My dear sister..you need to run..run now and don’t look back.” Yuuki looks confused but she didn’t want to leave her brother behind “No...I’m not going anywhere not without you!” crys out. Kaname closes his eyes and shakes his head “I..I can’t...I did something that I can’t undo..its for your protection...” hugging Yuuki tightly “I have arrange someone to protect you...but you must go before Rido gets here...I will hold him off...” before Yuuki could say anything Kaname pushes her out the back door and locks it.

Yuuki stands out in the snow staring at the door. She hits on it “NO!! Kaname” before something told her to turn away. Yuuki wraps her arms around herself and takes off running away from the house. She may had been walking for miles before her legs finally collapse from the cold. She didn’t know how long before she becomes an ice pop. Of course the cold didn’t bother her to much but she still needed a place out of the snow and cold. Yuuki looks up and saw someone coming towards her and it was Kaien Cross. He saw Yuuki in the snow and moves over “Yuuki Kuran...I’m here to get you...Kaname Kuran has giving you to me to protect..we must go..” says holding out his hand for her. And together they return the the academy where Cross live.