(^(エ)^)

Old 03-01-2013, 10:45 PM

Username: Kilia
Pony Name: Moon Dust
Nickname: Dust
Appearance:
Talent: doesn't know yet
Cutie Mark: does not have one as of yet
Personality: i guess you could say that he seems kind of distant, he doesn't really well ummm ugh he cares about his friends and he tends to be stubborn some times.
History: Moon Dust didn't have very many friends when he grew up, he also did not come from a long prestigious family like most people he knows. Las Pegasus is his home town, his family are just simple well cloud dusters, dusting off the bits of clouds that hung around and clung to random things.

Quote:
Username: Mimeoh
Pony Name: Sunset Shimmer
Nickname: Sunset
Appearance: here, the bottom left is the proper coloring and here
Talent: Psychic Disruptions?
Cutie Mark: 2 Pentacles (View images, please.)
Personality: Sunset is, in short, a touch awkward and rather extroverted. The two don't mix very well.
History: Sunset Shimmer was born and raised in the quiet area of the ever famous Salt-Lick City. Her heritage consists of many ponies who became very well-to-do jewelers and stone workers. Sunset, however, does not quite fit that mold. She gained her cutie mark at the average age, causing quite the upset with her family when her psychic talents blossomed. However, it worked in their favor as their beautiful gems were proven to assist those with anything from psychic twinges to full on psychic visions. Business boosts are good for the family, you know.

Mimeoh
*^_^*

Old 03-02-2013, 06:07 PM

Sunset Shimmer took a good, long sip of her coffee before she trotted to the door of her shoppe, unlocking it with a yawn. She stretched and grumbled tiredly to herself while her coffee floated behind her on the way to her favorite squishy cushion. Mornings in her fortune shoppe were most often empty, but she felt compelled to keep it open as long as she could for mares and colts needing their paranormal fixes. "Let the day begin," Sunset smiled to herself as she downed the rest of her mug and settled into the cushion with a book on the healing properties of herbs.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-06-2013, 12:38 AM

Moon Dust had to look around his home town, because of the fact that he is an Alicorn, it meant that he was a prince and everyone knew it, though now people believed he was a fraud considering he had no cutie mark. He felt like something was wrong, that something was off, after all everyone seemed slightly depressed, seemed off as if something had changed the world and messed with every pony that was in it. He came across a Fortune Shoppe, it made him wonder if this person was having the problem that everypony seemed to be having at that moment. The bell that was above the door rung as he pushed it open, coming inside as he looked around, though to his surprise there was a small pony sitting on a cushion. "Hello little filly. I was looking for the owner of this establishment." he said to her as he tossed his mane, though it was a mohawk and just went back to place as his wings fluttered a bit.

Mimeoh
*^_^*

Old 03-07-2013, 03:51 AM

Sunset looked up and took a moment to register as she glanced around the store. "There's a filly in here??" She hardly noticed Moondust as she adjusted the glasses on her nose. "I didn't hear anyone before you...OH!!" The tiny mare began to laugh, "You mean me! Well, good sir," Sunset exclaimed and hopped off of her cushion. "I'm the owner of this establishment, good colt! This is my fortune shoppe! Welcome! I didn't think anyone would be coming in today...so many ponies have been too down to accept that there might be a brighter tomorrow. Not too good for the fortune business, you know." With a soft laugh to herself, Sunset bowed her head as she would to any customer, "Sunset Shimmer, at your service."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-08-2013, 08:43 PM

Moondust raised a brow at her as she looked confused about when he called her a filly, a frown crossed his face as he ruffled his wings once more. When she was standing up, he still had to look down at her, his mouth twitched slightly into a smile, after all it was not often when one could see a mare as tiny as she was. "I am Moon Dust." he said to her as he introduced himself, ending up sighing at her bowing to him, it was still something he was not used to people doing. "Yes.....everypony is having the same problem i am." he mumbled before he saw her cutie mark, frowning even more as he took in everything about her, his horned glowed slightly as he moved to touch hers with his, causing a flash. "Why? Why are you different from the others?" he mumbled as he walked around her, looking her over as he tried to figure out what was going on and what made her so special.

Mimeoh
*^_^*

Old 03-08-2013, 11:01 PM

She let her eyes shift to observe his flank when he mentioned his problem. Sunset still wasn't entirely sure what the problem was that seemed to be affecting all of her customers and neighbors. She blushed and jumped a little when he touched her horn"I honestly wish I could tell you," Sunset responded softly. "I don't think I'm all that special. If anything, I think I'm a bit touched in the head at times." Hoping for a laugh, Sunset watched him walk around her with a big, hopeful smile. Nopony seemed to be laughing much anymore, it was like a plague.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-09-2013, 12:57 AM

Moon Dust smiled softly as he looked at her, chuckling a bit before he motioned towards his blank flank so that she could get a good look at what he was talking about. "Something has happened.....causing everyone's talent and destiny to be changed and altered. As you see i have none. You are the only that it has not effected." he said to her as he stopped in front of her once more. The only reaction she got out of him was the smile on his face, after all he wasn't really in a laughing mood. "Who has heard of an Alicorn without a cutie mark of all things?!?!?" he said angrily as he stamped his hoof, tossing his tail as he glared at his reflection.

Mimeoh
*^_^*

Old 03-09-2013, 02:03 AM

"Oh!" The small pony jumped and winced when Moon Dust stamped his foot. "Oh...I'm certain it isn't that bad..." With a small thump, Sunset sat next to him and tried to reach his shoulder to comfort him, settling instead on gently nudging his leg, "..Or maybe it is. I'm not entirely sure. I also don't know why I haven't changed at all."

Her short tail twitched back and forth as she looked around the room, admiring one of her many clocks. "The one thing I am certain of, however, is that there is no concrete destiny. Please don't think me rude, but did you have a cutie mark before all of this started?" Sunset returned her gaze to the tall, dark alicorn, showing no intent of malice or offense.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-11-2013, 12:50 PM

Moon Dust felt bad for making her flinch from his anger, he took a deep breathe as he tried to calm himself down, watching her for a few moments before he sat down also. "It is bad when everypony is depressed, things are going horribly wrong for the pure fact that they have no clue as to what they are doing." he said to her as he used his hoof to rub at his face, it was clear that he had worried over this situation for days, even had tried to solve it himself but he was unable to do so. "Of course i had a cutie mark.....though don't ask me what it was.....because i can not remember what it was." he grumbled before laying his head on his hooves and huffing once more before he turned slightly to look at the female. "Since you are unaffected could you try and figure something out. Could you see what is causing this all and find a cure before it is to late?" he asked her, though all signs of hope was gone from him.