sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-20-2013, 12:07 AM

"Well there's a first time for everything as they say. I left my car back in the apartment complex parking lot." Aimi say while taking the spare helmet for his hands. then starts to put it one to her head making sure it was tight enough. to keep it stay on her head for the ride to her ex-old place. that was she can get her stuff mostly clothes,some jewelry and her car.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-20-2013, 05:24 PM

Kirin smiles and helps get the helmet to fit right. He puts his own helmet on and gets on the bike. He waits for her to get on behind him. This right here, her willing to ride a motorcycle with out any questions, was one of many reasons that he loved her. He would do anything for her. If it came to it he was more then willing to die for her.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-20-2013, 08:36 PM

Aimi gets on the bike behind Kirin then warp her arms around his waist. yet hopes things would get better in the days to come. knowing it would be tough for next couple of days since it. would be a pain to cancel a bunch of stuff before the set wedding day.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-20-2013, 08:41 PM

Kirin loves feeling Aimi's arms around his waist. He starts the bike and heads to the apartment complex. They get there and he parks the bike in one of the visitor spots. He waits for Aimi to get off.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-20-2013, 09:42 PM

Aimi starts to get off of the bike then starts to get the helmet off. she had hold on to her purse the hold ride over here. "Good he is not back yet my car is still here what a plus. thank goodness I never bought any furniture with him." she says while waiting for her new Lover to get off of his bike. she did not want to go inside all a lone out of fear. never knowing when Marshall would be back to his apartment.

Aimi would need to find a new place to live since she moved. out of her parents house a few years ago. her uncle would let her stay with him since. until she can find a place of her own to live in. her parents moved all of her old stuff out of her bedroom. turn it in to a office for them to use after she had moved out.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-20-2013, 09:49 PM

Kirin got off his bike and takes off his helmet. He takes her helmet as well.

"Lead the way." He says to her with a smile.

He follows her as they head inside.

"I was thinking, if you wanted, you could move in with me." He says as they reach the apartment door. "I have plenty of room in my house. Even have an extra room you can decorate anyway you want."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-20-2013, 10:25 PM

"Oh Kirin that is sweet of you to offer but I don't want. to cause you any trouble besides that. what if Marshall try's to come to your place looking for me? I don't want you have to call the police unless he try's to hurt one of us." Aimi says to him as she using one of the keys on the key ring. then unlocks the apartment door then starts to walk inside. she was being careful while walking to her room Marshall has instead they each have there own rooms.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-21-2013, 12:49 AM

"I'd rather have you near where I can keep you safe. Besides it's no big deal." He says following her into the apartment.

"Honestly I do get a bit lonely in that big house all by myself."

He had inherited the house when his parents had died.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-21-2013, 01:45 AM

Aimi walks till she get's to her bedroom opens the door. then walks in start's to look for one of her suite case's. after a few minutes she finds it in her closet take it out. then starts to dig around her dresser to get some clothes out. yet folds them up neatly trying to get them nice looking. as well to fit in to the suite case so more clothes can fit in there. "Well I'll take you up on the offer then besides. my uncle lives in a other town it would cost a lot of money. for myself to move over there plus the price for gas is high right now." she says to Kirin in happy yet clam tone of voice. she kept packing her clothes up.

After a while Aimi finish packing both suite case stuff with clothes. as well other things then start to take. the suite case's out of her old bedroom but left the furniture in there. Marshall had paid for it so he has the right keep are sell it all.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-21-2013, 01:52 AM

Kirin takes her suitcase as she heads out of her room.

"Anything else you need?" He asks kissing her cheek softly.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-21-2013, 02:00 AM

"I just need to get my car key's really quick I left them on the key rack. dose the room I'll be staying all ready have furniture in it?" Aimi ask Kirin as she hold on to the other suite case. walking to the kitchen to go get her car key's off of the key rack. if Marshall left his spare truck key here she would have flush it down the toilet. she get's in to the kitchen takes the apartment key off of her key ring. puts it down on the table grab her car key's off of key rack. wanting to get out of here soon so the jerk could not stop them form leaving.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-21-2013, 03:43 AM

(OOC: Would you be upset if I didn't have Marshall show up?)

"yeah it's fully furnished." He says watching her. He is nervous, not sure if Marshall will show up or not. Though if he was any judge he'd be out with the girl he had caught Marshall with several weeks before.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-21-2013, 04:01 AM

((No not really? why do you ask?))

Aimi walks over to Kirini so they can start to leave this apartment. her mother had her wedding dress at her place. so Marshall never saw it but deep down. she had wanted to get married at lest once in her life time. maybe try raise a family of her own someday. "That is good to hear come on let's leave all ready. I don't trust him coming here happy,for all I know. he mighty have went to get him self drunk find some lady to hook up with." she says starting to walk to the front door of the apartment so they could leave. get her suite case's in to her car go to Kirin's house.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-22-2013, 04:41 PM

Kirin leads her to her car and helps her get her stuff in. He leans in and kisses her softly.

"I love you Aimi. With all my heart." He mumbles softly into her hair. He wishes he had told her sooner about his feelings. Perhaps if he had she wouldn't have ever had to be with that horrible man.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-22-2013, 06:09 PM

"I feel the same way about you Kirin. if you had tolled me your feelings sooner. maybe I would have been getting married to you." Aimi says in a happy voice while she giggles softly. his head felt so nice in her hair when he was speaking. to bad she has to drive her car he has to drive his bike.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-22-2013, 07:20 PM

"I didn't tell you, because I was scared of ruining our friendship." He says with a small sad smile. "I'm sorry you had to go through what you went through." He kisses her neck softly. He will not push her. Where they went and how much they did will be completely up to her.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-22-2013, 08:01 PM

Aimi fights back a moan Kirins kiss's on her neck felt so nice. "It would not have rune are friendship at all." she says yet gives him a kiss on the cheek a few times. Aimi was much happier with Kirin right now then she had been in a good long time. she would take her time with him not wanting to push him away.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-23-2013, 02:17 PM

"I didn't know that, but when I realized what a dick Marshall was I wished I had taken the risk." He says forcing himself to step back. "Let's get going." He says heading to his bike.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-23-2013, 08:23 PM

"Lead the way I'll flow you in my car." Aimi says to Kirin as she start's to open. the driver door then starts to get in her car once in it she start's it up. she made sure to lock the door's not wanting. random things to happen are any scary stuff happening.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-23-2013, 08:25 PM

Kirin puts his helmet on and gets on his bike. He takes off making sure Aimi is with him. Before long they arrive at his house. It's rather large on a great piece of land and it's fenced in.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-23-2013, 08:48 PM

Once they got there Aimi parks her car in a empty spot in the drive way. she starts to get out of her car and gasp in shock. "Wow! this place must be a mansion this is no house of normal size." she says while starting to walk to her cars trunk to open it up. to get her suite case's out so they can go inside find her new bedroom.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-23-2013, 09:04 PM

"Yeah, it's a mansion. But it's the least you deserve." He says getting her stuff out of her car. "I even have a butler and other servants." He smiles kissing her cheek.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-23-2013, 09:25 PM

Aimi opens up her car trunk then start to take her suite case's out. "I forgot your family was rich to be honest. yet that dose not change the fact that I Love you Kirin." Aimi says to him in happy yet kind voice. yet gave him a kiss back on the cheek glad she did not have lipstick on.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 05-24-2013, 01:59 PM

"Yeah, I moved out as soon as I graduated high school and got as far away from my parents and their influence as I could." He chuckles remembering. "I remember how horribly pissed off my dad was that I didn't go to Harvard like he did. But I wasn't going to do that. I went to a small liberal school in California." He unlocks the door holding it open for Aimi. "I honestly thought my dad was going to disown me."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-24-2013, 08:41 PM

"Your lucky I stayed here and went to a school. in a town a few hours for here it was a okay size." she says to Kirin as she walks inside wondering what it would be like. on the inside of this great big mansion of his that he call's home. but as long she knew he did not have any younger siblings.