sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-19-2014, 01:41 AM

Junko smiles hearing Angel like her idea. plus he had a nice idea but knew they would. have to start looking soon. to find a church that would have a spot open. so they can get married in four months form now. plus they would have to plan there wedding out. besides a baby shower unless,there family and friends throw one for them. "That is a lovely idea Angel. but we should start to look for a church soon. plus I need get a wedding dress,you need tuxedo. besides picking members out for are wedding party members." she says while trying to recall what they would need to do. besides some how get food for the reception party. there would be a lot to do form them in the coming months.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-19-2014, 12:52 PM

He smiles and pats her hand. "My friend knows a chruch that he can call tommarrow for us, its one of those really nice ones, and he's a part of the chior and can get us a spot for a discount. It's one of those older ones that has amazing atchitect, and a portarait on the ceiling, though everyone will be looking at your beautiful face." he said. "And we can work on wedding members tommarrow too. As for a baby shower I hear a rumor that a couple of our friends is setting up a surprize baby shower for us. So we don't need to worry about that. Your friend said she'd take you to pick out wedding dresses, find one you like. Nothing will happen because I'm sure about this as sure as I'm breathing."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-20-2014, 04:04 AM

"Oh my sounds like the perfect place to get married in. which one of my friends Love? a rumor is sometimes not true you know. okay we will work on the wedding members tomorrow then. ow Alice must be moving around are kicking." Junko says to Angel wonder if he would. be able get some time off after there little girl is born? even if he is a doctor he dose lead a busy life as one.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-20-2014, 01:12 PM

"A friend that contacted me when she found out about our marriage. Don't worry about a thing there. She said she could get us the discount no problem." he said and smiled placing his hand on her stomach feeling for Alice. "She seems to want to be lively. Hopefully she lets you sleep tonight."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-21-2014, 01:32 AM

Alice kicks at her daddy's hand a few times. she all ways like it when he touch mommy's stomach. Junko could not help but start to laugh softly. "I would hope so if not. this is going to be one heck of a long night. but what kind of dress would you like to see me in?" she ask her future husband in a soft voice. yet had all ways wanted a princess style wedding dress. but was unsure if they had any for her while being with child.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-22-2014, 09:19 PM

He smiled and pulled her gently down so she was laying down and smiles at her. "Get the dress that you want to get. You look good in anything." he said and snuggled her and closed his eyes after putting the laptop away and turning the light off. "Try and get some sleep love." he said kissing her cheek softly.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-23-2014, 06:17 AM

"Okay but don't you complain later on. good night Angel Love you and Alice please let me sleep." Junko says while pulling the blanket over her self. at least with her good hand,yet smiles at her swollen stomach. there baby is going to be so cute once she gets here.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-23-2014, 06:43 PM

"I will. We both need it." he said and closed his eyes falling asleep shortly after. He wakes up in the morning and smiles seeing Junko asleep. He carefully gets out of bed and gets breakfast ready while she sleeps.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-25-2014, 01:35 AM

Junko had fallen a sleep a half hour later that night. the next morning she sleeps in yet the smell of cooking food. smells started to wake her up she yawns out. then moves around in the bed till. she is sitting up straight moves her good arm. over her stomach starts to rub it as she smiles down at it. "Good morning Alice I think your dad is cooking. aw it smell's yummy oh my I'm hungry. just thinking about it." Junko says to their baby girl. as she moves around to get out of bed. so she could go to the kitchen.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-25-2014, 01:39 AM

He finishes with breakfast and puts it ontp the tray with her drink and silverware as well as the tray he had for him. He walks into the with them and plays hers in front of her. He kisses her softly. "Morning love."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-25-2014, 01:57 AM

"Morning Angel Dear you don't. have to sever me in bed you are going to spoil me. do you have work today? she ask him holding back a sigh. Angel is a sweet man but can sometimes over do things. Junko is happy about that unless she gets annoyed about it. Alice was still sleeping since her mommy. is trying to be active right now so the baby is quite.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-25-2014, 02:03 AM

"I know. I just know that with your injury and being pregnant you should take it easy for a bit. And I have today off to look after you. Or just spend time with you, whichever you prefer." he said smiling and sitting next to her. "And I thought you might find breakfast in bed to be sweet." he said his face showing worry that he was wrong.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-25-2014, 02:14 AM

Junko starts to smile she did not mean to him worry. "I would like to spend time with you today. breakfast in bed is a sweet idea. but I do need my exercise as well Love." Junko says to Angel then leans over give him a kiss. on the cheek but wonder what should they do today? she wanted to get out of the house. yet was unsure if her Lover wanted to stay home are not.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-25-2014, 02:17 AM

He smiled and cheered up. "I know, that's why after we get ready we're going for a little walk were we used to all the time." he said and sipped his coffee. "Hows that sound love?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-25-2014, 02:25 AM

"That sounds like a nice idea. but can we also go shopping today? maybe pick some stuff out. for Alices room are things for the wedding pretty please??" she ask her future husband while giving him. the puppy dog eyes even if she is a year older. then Angel she still tried to butter up her long time boyfriend.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-25-2014, 02:28 AM

He smiled and kissed her. "Of course. I wanted to do that too. I actually have a surprise for you. It's something I found for Alice's room that I thought would fit her personality perfectly, I had a feeling." he said and eating his breakfast.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-25-2014, 02:39 AM

Junko starts to eat her breakfast as she wonder. what Angel had found for Alice's room? she hope it would be something cute. after good ten minutes she had finish eating her food. while she sips on her glass of milk since. she can't have to much caffeine do to the baby. once done with her milk Junko starts to giggle. "Angel I hope we have enough time. to maybe start moving things. form the game room as we get stuff in for are baby girl." Junko says as she subject it to him. so they can clean the game room up some.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-25-2014, 02:45 AM

He finshes as well and sips on his coffee. "We will, don't worry about that but you do need to be careful about doing that sort of thing. You don't want to lift too much." he said and brought they're trays out and washes the dishes and trays. After he's done he goes back into the bedroom and gets clean clothes out. "I'm going to jump into a quick shower." he said and goes into the bathroom and starts the shower while he gets undressed so the water can heat up. He then jumps into the shower and starts washing up.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-25-2014, 03:03 AM

Junko gets out of their bed carefully then. starts to look for some clean clothes to ware for the day. she was not sure how she be able. to get dress on her own with one broken arm plus one good arm. maybe she should wait for Angel? she did not need to add anymore stress for him. she picks out a simple dress that look like. it would still fit her but would need matrimony clothes. once her stomach starts to grow out more.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-25-2014, 03:21 AM

He finishes and dresses quickly. He then takes care of the dirty laundry he brought in and goes back to the room. "I always loved that dress on you." he said smiling and walking over to her. "Need some help?" he asked.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-25-2014, 10:13 PM

"Yes please I can't wait for my arm to heal." she says with a soft smile on her face. she is glad Angel like the dress she had pick out. but wonder if she could carry a purse?

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-27-2014, 03:47 AM

He carefully undresses her and dresses her in the clean underwares and her dress. He grabs the purse he thought looked best with it and hands it to her. "Here love." he said kissing her softly. "My beautiful fiancie"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-27-2014, 05:17 AM

Junko kiss's Angel back on the lips. yet smiles after she had pulled away. "My Handsome fiance. I hope we can have a date today if that is all right with you." Junko ask him as she wanted to stay. out of the house as much as she can today. being cope up in the hospital was not fun. she wonder if Alice would come early are not?

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-28-2014, 01:59 AM

"Fine by me love." he said smiling. "Would you like to go out to dinner and maybe go to an art musem or something like that?" he asked smiling.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-28-2014, 08:20 AM

"I was thinking maybe dinner and movie if they have anything good playing out." she says to Angel with a happy smile on her face. Junko then moves her eye's to look down. at her swollen stomach so far Alice did not wake up yet. but she did consider this normal.